morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6626 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:31 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6588, notscience wrote:I wish nacho were here to back me up because without a doubt wheme is my Mara rn.

Y’all are gonna make me towncase him aren’t you
You mean us?

No need for it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6627 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:32 am

Post by notscience »

Cool

Cool cool cool
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6628 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:42 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Cool cool cool
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6629 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:42 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I’m so bored why can’t this game be active like it was earlier

IM HEREEEEEE
Im a dog that quacks
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6630 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:59 am

Post by morph the cat »

We're here, but working on stuff.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6631 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:37 am

Post by morph the cat »

Although it seems you may have peace'd out now.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6632 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

Here's stuff.... Updated to reflect new data. All of these reads ARE still in order, the higher within each tier, the stronger the town read.

Touch Not a Single Hair On Their HeadsMorph the Cat (fferyllt/Cabd) - Mod Confirmed

Bingle - Mod Confirmed

notscience - You will literally never convince us out of this read; meta, tone, style, the way our crumbing dance went, the way Mara's claim went down around him nodding at it

Bell - For {Bell_Alignment} get {postcount}. If {postcount}>50/Day -->Town; else-->Scum

Sigmund - Day One Wagon Compositions. Bravado in throwing down with scum on this list. Claim fits ours like yin and yang.

Break This Glass In Case of Lack of Endgame After The Lower Tiers All DieDunnstral - If Dunn is scum this game, he has not just like, ridden the bus, or driven the bus, he has become the metaphysical concept of all buses that have ever existed at any point in the universe. He probably should be a tier higher but eh. Not his style. He'd also be working harder to get our attention.

Dwlee99 - I fully admit this read is based more upon the meta tells of his predecessor. Guillo has a few tonal markers we look for and expect, and he hit all of them with not just a pass, but a pass with flying colors. Dwlee has done nothing but improve our opinion of the slot since.

WhemeStar - his level of caginess given what he's shared about his role still doesn't make sense, but he's towned it up in other ways, especially over the last 24 hours. He's hit a lot of town notes, but he hasn't really taken stands on players. He's expressed paranoia about the usual "scary" players, basically. New data here has him rocketed up to mid-yellow tier.

Chara - Chara has been wavering in ours reads list a lot. That said, the TSQ slot scum-claiming rockets them all the way to up here. I would be incredibly shocked if Chara is scum with TSQ, and this game doesn't have traitors per the public alignment counts, so there ya go. There have been a LOT of points recently, mostly in day three, that ffery and I found ourselves cheering for a Chara post.

Ircher - Ircher is most likely a vig here. I don't really think that scum has chip damage, a factional kill, AND an extra kill. That said, Ircher's continued stubbornness while once endearing has started to grate hard, and it's unlikely but NOT impossible that scum did have some sort of gates extrakill.

POE Murder List WinnersFarkran - The big thing we like about Farkran is how he's interacted with us given our speculations about his role, etc. The question this game is not "Does the neighborhood have scum in it" but "does the neighborhood have town in it?" Farkan's alignment hangs in the balance. I am assuming that the troubadour in scum-SS confers buffs and potentially protection to the pairing, and that might be worthy of using on an ally for the WIFOM and the gains. It would also be useful for assuring a townread from a townie, though!

Lady Lambdadelta - ~takes cover~ It's just hard to see people above as less town than she's been, and it's also hard to fit their shapes into a team with our other scumreads. She just feels like the puzzle piece that snaps the whole picture together. LLD is one of those reads that short of mod clears, belongs in contention until the game is over only as an acknowledgement that she is WAY capable of busing every single one of the fools unlucky enough to draw red with her right to the very end. Last episode's LLD-Scum sighting had her publicly obtain a dayvig and shoot her partner in the face with it for cred. We do not read her on the basis of emotions, not after Tenet, and not before Tenet either.

catboi/Noraa - the stacking damage role info sounds more like a scum ability to me, especially as compared to mara's SP steal. We empathize strongly with the anger/irritation from catboi about the role not being made clear enough and that softened ffery's read while he was here. I also feel like scum learning they'd used those abilities suboptimally would be super-pissed and able to channel some of that salt into a "town" roleclaim. The way he went about it though, feels town to me. I'm extremely conflicted. Noraa's play has hardened the read back up, though, and we still think this flips scum.

Murder On the Merits of ScummyT3 - Playing to scum meta, basically. We had mild but growing concerns about Shea on day 1/2, and initially thought the replace-out could have been a town-replace, but T3's play has put that thought to rest. Cabd has been his mod AND played against scum-him recently.

Flea the Magician - severe lack of interaction/acknowledgement of most of the game happenings. day 1 wagon hijinks (by hijinks, we're talking about the way Flea's wagon changed and moved when the competing wagons became Anya and Sigmund. We don't like the mostly meaningless catchups (see first point) See also: Deathcurse Regigigas but then keeps being useless after meta.

Something_Smart - lack of thread health maintenance, didn't chime in re all the troubadour discussion with notsci and speculation about a troubadour neighborhood (in contrast to the neighbor), pushes on us have felt both tentative and opportunistic, like shopping our vulnerability to the rest of the players and being noiser about it when others were expressing concerns about us. neuter and spayhalf gutvibes. Something_Smart is this game's Dandelion Wine, and I'm going to let Dunn do here what he SHOULD have done to Cephrir and I.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6633 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Bell »

Flea, T3. Do you have like, reads.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6634 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:54 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Put me back down wtf
Im a dog that quacks
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6635 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:55 am

Post by morph the cat »

It's okay nobody reads that ugly shade of yellow anyways.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6636 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Meh I feel like I should probably just claim.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6637 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:04 am

Yeah okay.

As previously mentioned, I'm Troubadour. I have an innate one-shot loyal neighborize, which I used on Fark N1. So he's confirmed town (or he will be once I flip, anyway). I crumbed this (I can pull up the crumb if anyone cares, but it wasn't meant to be found, just for him to point to if I died). I picked him because he was both in everyone's nulls and someone I thought I could work well with (my other candidate was Chara, but I thought Chara was more likely to receive pressure from how they defended Anya).

I also have a one-shot 3 SP ability to make my neighbor's non-damaging actions unblockable for the next night. It is a buff as morph predicted, but not a very useful one.

I have 6 HP. I haven't taken any damage so far. If notsci actually did attack me, then I don't know why it failed.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6638 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Bell »

That makes things a lot easier since I doubt you'd lie about Farkran as either alignmen.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6639 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:06 am

Post by notscience »

My other action went off so I was not roleblocked.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6640 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:07 am

Post by notscience »

In post 6635, morph the cat wrote:It's okay nobody reads that ugly shade of yellow anyways.

EXCUSE ME
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6641 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Bell »

So what did you guys talk about in your PT?
I haven't really been paying attention to Farkran in terms of what he has to say about you. Farkran is there anything you'd like to say about S_S that I missed?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6642 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:07 am

In post 6638, Bell wrote:That makes things a lot easier since I doubt you'd lie about Farkran as either alignmen.
That is probably true, but I don't think it matters much since I'm likely flipping before him in any event.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6643 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Bell »

In post 6642, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6638, Bell wrote:That makes things a lot easier since I doubt you'd lie about Farkran as either alignmen.
That is probably true, but I don't think it matters much since I'm likely flipping before him in any event.
A true statement regardless if you're town or scum. That's a grammatical quirk probably.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6644 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:10 am

In post 6641, Bell wrote:So what did you guys talk about in your PT?
He trusted me at least decently much off the bat. I mostly used it as a mason/notes PT, talking about reads. I can give some summaries of the things we talked about, but I think they're mostly not relevant now. (We talked a lot about Murdercat/NDMath, and also about morph speculating about troubadour and also just my conflicted feelings on morph in general.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6645 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:11 am

In post 6643, Bell wrote:A true statement regardless if you're town or scum. That's a grammatical quirk probably.
I understood you correctly (I think)-- I agree that I probably wouldn't do this with buddy-Fark, but since I'm not scum it doesn't matter because I'll likely flip before him and he'll be 100% cleared.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #6646 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Smart

Sorry, I don't believe that claim.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6647 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:13 am

Why not?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #6648 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Ircher »

I don't think there's a loyal neighborize shot in this kind of setup.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6649 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:15 am

Update: I have just been informed by unwnd that I lost 1 HP last night.
In post 6648, Ircher wrote:I don't think there's a loyal neighborize shot in this kind of setup.
...why not?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”