Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Moongrass »

Just to makes things 100 times worse, I'm low key getting paranoid about a house/jjh team as they are both strongly defending players as town that are being scumread by everyone else and voting around each other instead. In an amazing play to endgame easily as this two sides thing ensures one of them win. House did say himself that Titus would not be his buddy, it's more likely someone he's fighting with.

My problem with this being the OP team is that I tend to look for harder scumteam that are a stretch when teams on MS tend to be boring, hence the NK15 and LMFT wagons, so occams razor says it's Titus, but maybe just maybe if Titus and I both flip town, we're dealing with a different kettle of fish here.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:14 am

Post by House »

In post 3125, Moongrass wrote:Just to makes things 100 times worse, I'm low key getting paranoid about a house/jjh team as they are both strongly defending players as town that are being scumread by everyone else and voting around each other instead. In an amazing play to endgame easily as this two sides thing ensures one of them win. House did say himself that Titus would not be his buddy, it's more likely someone he's fighting with.
This is hilarious, considering you refuse to vote me.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok this is interesting.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

I think Cyrus could be partners with anyone, actually
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

Players who are not good as scum will frequently bus without thinking of the ramifications or what they actually get out of it in terms of risk/reward
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

I doubt house and jjh are a team, but I certainly understand the speculation one of them is if you're town. It's far too easy, if you're town, to chain us both for the win. That's part of the reason I moved onto cyrus. My read on you hasn't improved per se. It's just my read on cyrus plummeted that badly and I want to see where it goes. I know I can tunnel bad but your posting suggesting a no kill was just ridiculous.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3126, House wrote:
In post 3125, Moongrass wrote:Just to makes things 100 times worse, I'm low key getting paranoid about a house/jjh team as they are both strongly defending players as town that are being scumread by everyone else and voting around each other instead. In an amazing play to endgame easily as this two sides thing ensures one of them win. House did say himself that Titus would not be his buddy, it's more likely someone he's fighting with.
Why are you campaigning to get votes on yourself?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:19 am

Post by House »

In post 3131, Titus wrote:
I'm campaigning for votes to match the shade.

Moon swapped from heavy buddying to calling me scum the second they read me calling them scum, so I wasn't them to put their vote what their mouth is.

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Moongrass »

The problem is if we vote cyrus and he flips town, then we lim titus same thing and then me then it's a perfect scumgame.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Moongrass »

That's assuming both flip town, I think we're at a critical point in the game where a town flip today means a loss, which I've said lots of times in different ways.
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

I wish the happy face mafia mafia PT was open so I could quote things from it, but basically I find that because day 1 scum elims give town so much momentum and everyone is so clued in to bussing as a concept, bussing day 1 is an awful play that at best will shift the pressure to win the game singlehandedly as a deepwolf onto a scum player who doesn't know what they're getting into
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Moongrass »

Maybe house has a point, maybe I should be voting the white knight instead of the gift horse.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:23 am

Post by cyrus62 »

bring it but this will prove that jjh is scum like i thought maybe with titus moon or house.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Moongrass »

VOTE: House
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3134, Moongrass wrote:That's assuming both flip town, I think we're at a critical point in the game where a town flip today means a loss, which I've said lots of times in different ways.
We're 10 players. 8 on 2. There was no kill last night and the previous night had a really strange kill in nom. We have 2 PRs that were selected by the treestumps and are presumably as powerful as you can imagine, neither of which have died. I think this is a town win on a scumflip, but it's certainly not a scum win on a town flip.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3132, House wrote:

Moon swapped from heavy buddying to calling me scum the second they read me calling them scum, so I wasn't them to put their vote what their mouth is.
The problem with this is that it rings hollow. Why would town!moon ever move if I was a wagon and he scumread me too?

Jjh I could see you taking issue with if this was your position given he moved to cyrus and not you, yet you didn't ask jjh for the rationale for his cyrus vote.

What is your cyrus read, without factoring in jjh is voting there?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:25 am

Post by House »

In post 3138, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: House
Thank you!

Finally!

jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3137, cyrus62 wrote:bring it but this will prove that jjh is scum like i thought maybe with titus moon or house.
Do you mean your flip? Your flip will prove that I am scum? Like you thought with. . . *checks notes* literally every player in the current POE other than you?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:27 am

Post by House »

In post 3140, Titus wrote:
In post 3132, House wrote:

The problem with this is that it rings hollow. Why would town!moon ever move if I was a wagon and he scumread me too?

Jjh I could see you taking issue with if this was your position given he moved to cyrus and not you, yet you didn't ask jjh for the rationale for his cyrus vote.

What is your cyrus read, without factoring in jjh is voting there?
I had an exchange with him earlier this Day that rang towny to me, which reduced my PoE to jjh & Moon.

jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:27 am

Post by jjh927 »

We're all free thinkers here

I'm sure you independently came to the conclusion that everyone who could possibly be an elim today could be scum and aren't just saying it to justify your votes
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:29 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 3142, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3137, cyrus62 wrote:bring it but this will prove that jjh is scum like i thought maybe with titus moon or house.
Do you mean your flip? Your flip will prove that I am scum? Like you thought with. . . *checks notes* literally every player in the current POE other than you?
every player i said i have 5 . day one. day 2 one of the 5 was removed as town by a flip day 3 another was removed due to nm i had to remove ne. naa forget this i will just find my poe and show you where i sit
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:30 am

Post by House »

In post 3144, jjh927 wrote:We're all free thinkers here

I'm sure you independently came to the conclusion that everyone who could possibly be an elim today could be scum and aren't just saying it to justify your votes
You should just join your buddy Moon on me instead of pushing from the sidelines.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3143, House wrote:I had an exchange with him earlier this Day that rang towny to me, which reduced my PoE to jjh & Moon.
Explain this please. Do his recent posts change that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3146, House wrote:
In post 3144, jjh927 wrote:We're all free thinkers here

You should just join your buddy Moon on me instead of pushing from the sidelines.
I'm voting Cyrus now and I'm not sure of your alignment
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3135, jjh927 wrote:bussing day 1 is an awful play that at best will shift the pressure to win the game singlehandedly as a deepwolf onto a scum player who doesn't know what they're getting into
Hey, i bussed day 1 and day 2 consequently in a previous game and won singlehandedly as a deepwolf. :)
It ain’t as stupid as you think!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”