morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:38 am

Post by morph the cat »

Anyways we should assume multiple towns die each day and even a perfect solve at this point is not a guarantee of winning.

We have no choice but to elim scum each time and hope town ends up on chipping at scum in meaningful ways.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:40 am

Post by notscience »

I think Ircher should be leashed
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 6501, Dunnstral wrote:Not to mention "binds" doesn't seem to mean anything
Binds was a mastina role thing (although it might be used by more people). It prevents all support actions.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 6507, notscience wrote:I mean like you’re welcome to try and make a case on me
You were an SE in my first game on site and I feel bullied that you haven't acknowledged that deep connection we share so you must be scum. Am I doing this right?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 6670, morph the cat wrote:That line was directed to the pokemon avatars in this group.
Regigigas
レジギガス Rejigigasu

Generation IV

Species
Colossal Pokémon

Abilities
Slow Start
you... are basing your reads on me, based on my first large game, after which I have grown with confidence on site as I've grown to know the userbase more and when using a slowstart read when it's been said in this game that I start strong and fall off? Also a game where I've had several meta shifts since.

Side note, pokémon is a hyperfixation/special interest of mine. Not as much as it used to be, but still. I'd honestly saying this game is more in my Slakoth range. So far I've only done shit every other day phase and my hits are are little harder than expected.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:54 am

Post by notscience »

In post 6703, Bingle wrote:
In post 6507, notscience wrote:I mean like you’re welcome to try and make a case on me
You were an SE in my first game on site and I feel bullied that you haven't acknowledged that deep connection we share so you must be scum. Am I doing this right?
Was I really

Like I know this is in jest but that’s cool if true
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:55 am

In post 6672, Bell wrote:
*stares up at the sky*

@Flea, no. Just your opinions on everyone.
Keep staring, you might get something. You know I stopped giving reads walls out a while ago because I got annoyed with having to do them every goddamned game.
In post 6673, WhemeStar wrote:Flea what’s your read on me
Top end of PoE/lowTL. You don't seem to be doing much game advancing to my memory but you seem to be honest and without agenda.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:56 am

In post 6689, Farkran wrote:My thoughts for today are pretty much these

Regardless of SS alignment, we now have 3 conftown players to work with. One of these will probably die n3, the others shouldn't have enough chip damage to die immediately since none of them claimed being damaged except for me.

There are other players that i/we strongly townread based on dayplay, mostly sigmund and notscience. Tbh i also townread Bell, LLD and dwlee, but i don't trust my own reads enough to put them in the pile. And SS, ofc.

Everyone else is game.
Sorry how is sigmund town on dayplay? Like I'm genuinely stuggling to remember anything significant from them.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Ircher »

Well if Smart is telling the truth (still don't really believe him), then LLD is 100% scum by sheer poe.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 6650, notscience wrote:Hot take- if SS is scum it’s a disloyal shot and Fark still is confirmed town
Nah, if SS scum it's most likely a normal neighborize. Even if it were a disloyal neighborize we wouldn't be able to confirm that SS actually did use it on Fark and this isn't a communication via scumchat confirmation of out of game conversation. (also, scum disloyal neighborizor would be insanely powerful for that reason. Time to go design a setup to run in three years when everyone's forgotten this.)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:13 am

Post by morph the cat »

My inclination is "just a regular neighborize" as well.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 6705, notscience wrote:Like I know this is in jest but that’s cool if true
Yup. Newbie 1422 "I can't believe it's a Scumwin" in 2013. Don't have it bookmarked on this account, but you and ETL were two of the SE's and I've been excited to play pretty much any game with either of you since then. I think it might actually have been the first game you were an SE too.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 5950, catboi wrote:I was informed of White Fire's actions immediately as part of my confirmation. Even with recent sloppiness as a consideration, I find it highly unlikely that the mod would change protocol so drastically. This seems like a stalling tactic.
In post 6405, Noraa wrote:
In post 6401, notscience wrote:Noraa we were mid massclaim when catboi left could you please claim any actions and role
the mod didn't tell me what my predecessor actions were. Unwnd just quoted the role pm to catboi and told me I was at like 3/5 HP or something. Then I asked if my predecessor had any actions and why my hp wasn't 5 and he didn't reply.
I have like 4 different things .. abilities? that I dont remember. Ig I'll go read the role pm again
Was this ever explained? I kinda feel like Noraa cc'd her own slot here and I'm not sure how to take everyone just ignoring that.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:20 am

Post by morph the cat »

I mean we didn't ignore it, I'm just assuming she's literally mafia and the back and forth with flea read as transparently fake.

In our opinion killing our 6 hits all five mafia and GG.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Bingle »

Oh, no, I wasn't concerned about it as a reading Noraa, thing, I was concerned about it as a reading T3 thing.

Like, Noraa cc'd the post where catboi cc'd T3, and that's interesting to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't think unwnd has an official policy on that or may have forgotten etc. T3 saying that he asked and hadn't heard back for like an hour while mod was active is what looks bad to me, not that he didn't initially get the actions. I asked unwnd on role confirmation when I asked if I had any questions, so I don't know how if I would have gotten it without promoting.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Without prompting*
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Bingle »

Bingle reads list, for consideration:

Bingle
Morph
Sig
Dunn
Fark*
Bell**
notty
Dwlee
Irch
-
Chara
Wheme
LLD
T3***
Noraa
S_S****
Flea

* Literally the SS thing. That's why I moved this up.
** I'm sheeping other people on the Bell meta tell. I don't have a townread there based on quality of play and am just assuming that it's reliable. I do think that LLD might be capable of puppeting him into higher activity if she was extraordinarily invested in this game despite the meta, but I don't think she would do so as opposed to just bussing the liability slot.
*** I haven't gone back to check, but I had a vague recollection of T3 as being lurkery as both alignments. I'm assuming you've done the footwork here and am willing to sheep, but don't see this as a particular departure from naughts and crosses (a recent T3 towngame I modded). I think on the merit of play he's still below LLD, but without the faith in meta I think Noraa is slightly more likely to flip scum out of that interaction.
**** SS is definitely canny enough to have played the role I assume he has the way he has. I waffle a little bit on this based on the fact that up until today he's played into the town motivation very well, but I think the "Oh wait I want to reveal my stuff before I die" is particularly performative, especially with the lengths he's gone to to setup the inno after he flips. SS town knows Fark is off the table the moment he flips and Fark is never going to die before him here, so I see this as a purely survivalistic move on his part. Even if I'm wrong and he's town he definitely needs to flip sooner than later.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:46 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6717, Bingle wrote:LLD
T3***
Noraa
S_S****
Flea
I really do think this is just the solve now.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Noraa »

Spoiler:
In post 6632, morph the cat wrote:Here's stuff.... Updated to reflect new data. All of these reads ARE still in order, the higher within each tier, the stronger the town read.

Touch Not a Single Hair On Their HeadsMorph the Cat (fferyllt/Cabd) - Mod Confirmed

Bingle - Mod Confirmed

notscience - You will literally never convince us out of this read; meta, tone, style, the way our crumbing dance went, the way Mara's claim went down around him nodding at it

Bell - For {Bell_Alignment} get {postcount}. If {postcount}>50/Day -->Town; else-->Scum

Sigmund - Day One Wagon Compositions. Bravado in throwing down with scum on this list. Claim fits ours like yin and yang.

Break This Glass In Case of Lack of Endgame After The Lower Tiers All DieDunnstral - If Dunn is scum this game, he has not just like, ridden the bus, or driven the bus, he has become the metaphysical concept of all buses that have ever existed at any point in the universe. He probably should be a tier higher but eh. Not his style. He'd also be working harder to get our attention.

Dwlee99 - I fully admit this read is based more upon the meta tells of his predecessor. Guillo has a few tonal markers we look for and expect, and he hit all of them with not just a pass, but a pass with flying colors. Dwlee has done nothing but improve our opinion of the slot since.

WhemeStar - his level of caginess given what he's shared about his role still doesn't make sense, but he's towned it up in other ways, especially over the last 24 hours. He's hit a lot of town notes, but he hasn't really taken stands on players. He's expressed paranoia about the usual "scary" players, basically. New data here has him rocketed up to mid-yellow tier.

Chara - Chara has been wavering in ours reads list a lot. That said, the TSQ slot scum-claiming rockets them all the way to up here. I would be incredibly shocked if Chara is scum with TSQ, and this game doesn't have traitors per the public alignment counts, so there ya go. There have been a LOT of points recently, mostly in day three, that ffery and I found ourselves cheering for a Chara post.

Ircher - Ircher is most likely a vig here. I don't really think that scum has chip damage, a factional kill, AND an extra kill. That said, Ircher's continued stubbornness while once endearing has started to grate hard, and it's unlikely but NOT impossible that scum did have some sort of gates extrakill.

POE Murder List WinnersFarkran - The big thing we like about Farkran is how he's interacted with us given our speculations about his role, etc. The question this game is not "Does the neighborhood have scum in it" but "does the neighborhood have town in it?" Farkan's alignment hangs in the balance. I am assuming that the troubadour in scum-SS confers buffs and potentially protection to the pairing, and that might be worthy of using on an ally for the WIFOM and the gains. It would also be useful for assuring a townread from a townie, though!

Lady Lambdadelta - ~takes cover~ It's just hard to see people above as less town than she's been, and it's also hard to fit their shapes into a team with our other scumreads. She just feels like the puzzle piece that snaps the whole picture together. LLD is one of those reads that short of mod clears, belongs in contention until the game is over only as an acknowledgement that she is WAY capable of busing every single one of the fools unlucky enough to draw red with her right to the very end. Last episode's LLD-Scum sighting had her publicly obtain a dayvig and shoot her partner in the face with it for cred. We do not read her on the basis of emotions, not after Tenet, and not before Tenet either.

catboi/Noraa - the stacking damage role info sounds more like a scum ability to me, especially as compared to mara's SP steal. We empathize strongly with the anger/irritation from catboi about the role not being made clear enough and that softened ffery's read while he was here. I also feel like scum learning they'd used those abilities suboptimally would be super-pissed and able to channel some of that salt into a "town" roleclaim. The way he went about it though, feels town to me. I'm extremely conflicted. Noraa's play has hardened the read back up, though, and we still think this flips scum.

Murder On the Merits of ScummyT3 - Playing to scum meta, basically. We had mild but growing concerns about Shea on day 1/2, and initially thought the replace-out could have been a town-replace, but T3's play has put that thought to rest. Cabd has been his mod AND played against scum-him recently.

Flea the Magician - severe lack of interaction/acknowledgement of most of the game happenings. day 1 wagon hijinks (by hijinks, we're talking about the way Flea's wagon changed and moved when the competing wagons became Anya and Sigmund. We don't like the mostly meaningless catchups (see first point) See also: Deathcurse Regigigas but then keeps being useless after meta.

Something_Smart - lack of thread health maintenance, didn't chime in re all the troubadour discussion with notsci and speculation about a troubadour neighborhood (in contrast to the neighbor), pushes on us have felt both tentative and opportunistic, like shopping our vulnerability to the rest of the players and being noiser about it when others were expressing concerns about us. neuter and spayhalf gutvibes. Something_Smart is this game's Dandelion Wine, and I'm going to let Dunn do here what he SHOULD have done to Cephrir and I.

I'm shocked you think this. I dont this this is cabd but im assuming cabd at the very least had a say in some of this. I dont know about most of the reads but there are three reads that just flat out aren't in the right place/well defended.
I think my read hasn't gotten Cabd approval and would like Cabd approval. Cabd modded my last game. I don't think he will agree with you

First of all T3. I don't think I've seen a single T3 post since arriving but given he was a replacement, I do not believe anyone here could be 100% on his alignment. He's done some of the strangest shit as town from my experience and is total LHF. Him being a top wagon is not a good feel at all. He seriously does the weirdest shit in the world. Someone said Cabdrivers modded his last scum game. Tell me what the differences between his town and scum game are. I've played like 3 games with him and I have no idea what his tells are. As town, he's a total scumbucket. I dont believe I've seen him as scum but a LHF like this being the wagon rn is a horrible thing and I will go to bat for him here.

Flea. Why is useless fluff scum indicative? Every single game I've been in with faer, fae has used useless fluff to test my alignment. I've doubted it every game and this is the game where that changes. It is time to realize that I only SR town flea because the one time I didn't SR flea, faer was scum. I haven't played any recent games with the magician but I know there are horrible things going on in faers life and I will not agree to this wagon even if solely because of that. Faer's vibe this game only has one difference from past games and that is this gloominess which I know is due to rl.

Me. Artemia was killed night 4. If I were scum, I would not claim no action there because scum cannot multitask. I would've picked a random scum buddy or someone, anyone and say I targeted them.

Dwlee. I just took a look through guillo's posts and no that is literally NOT what his town game looks like. Guillo has never been that cutesy before and I think there's a really big problem with this read. I have no idea about Dwlee but Guillo is not that cutesy as town. Literally. Last time I caught guillo on page like ten because he was being way too nice to be town. This cutesy vibe is 100000% not his town game. I am 100% sure and this is a read that I am completely confident in. I won't push it hard today unless there is support but I guarantee that Dwlee is scum here. I will wall case this with passion because I am certain Guillotina is not that cutesy as town. Guillo is one of those players that doesn't CARE what people think about him when he's town cuz he knows in his heart that he is right and he doesn't give a shit what other people say. The DK tell worked on him. This is not town guillo. I am 100% certain. Someone come debate this with me.

I dont think Bell is town because of post count. I hate to use this reason but bell did rep out of like two recent scum games. so that does make me think he might just be town here but Bell's tone and effort is not on par with what I remember so he does not deserve a spot that high.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Bingle »

Oh, wrt to LLD, the scumread is the back and forth with morph and she still has a free pass to D4 in my book.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6719, Noraa wrote:I think my read hasn't gotten Cabd approval and would like Cabd approval. Cabd modded my last game. I don't think he will agree with you
I've got some extremely bad news for you, then.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6712, Bingle wrote:
In post 5950, catboi wrote:I was informed of White Fire's actions immediately as part of my confirmation. Even with recent sloppiness as a consideration, I find it highly unlikely that the mod would change protocol so drastically. This seems like a stalling tactic.
In post 6405, Noraa wrote:
In post 6401, notscience wrote:Noraa we were mid massclaim when catboi left could you please claim any actions and role
the mod didn't tell me what my predecessor actions were. Unwnd just quoted the role pm to catboi and told me I was at like 3/5 HP or something. Then I asked if my predecessor had any actions and why my hp wasn't 5 and he didn't reply.
I have like 4 different things .. abilities? that I dont remember. Ig I'll go read the role pm again
Was this ever explained? I kinda feel like Noraa cc'd her own slot here and I'm not sure how to take everyone just ignoring that.
Catboi was definitely sent a role pm of White star's quoted role pm. He probably got the actions afterwards on discord or in the same pm chain(im not sure if pms can work that way like would I get it but I only got the one). I confirmed on discord but didn't get the actions until after I asked.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6721, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6719, Noraa wrote:I think my read hasn't gotten Cabd approval and would like Cabd approval. Cabd modded my last game. I don't think he will agree with you
I've got some extremely bad news for you, then.
Then Cabd is wrong.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6719, Noraa wrote:Dwlee. I just took a look through guillo's posts and no that is literally NOT what his town game looks like. Guillo has never been that cutesy before and I think there's a really big problem with this read. I have no idea about Dwlee but Guillo is not that cutesy as town. Literally. Last time I caught guillo on page like ten because he was being way too nice to be town. This cutesy vibe is 100000% not his town game. I am 100% sure and this is a read that I am completely confident in. I won't push it hard today unless there is support but I guarantee that Dwlee is scum here. I will wall case this with passion because I am certain Guillotina is not that cutesy as town. Guillo is one of those players that doesn't CARE what people think about him when he's town cuz he knows in his heart that he is right and he doesn't give a shit what other people say. The DK tell worked on him. This is not town guillo. I am 100% certain. Someone come debate this with me.
:?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”