fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #6900 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Noraa »

Before I get back to ap studying, I'll drop a big paragraph of things I've wanted to say.
First off, Bingle, I dont know how bad you think my scum game is but associations will never get you absolutely anywhere if I am scum. If I were scum here, I would also be townread so much more here lmao.

This is the first time I've seen town Cabd be this wrong and its a whole thing. I dont remember ffery's reads in past games much so I can't comment on that but Cabd is 100% wrong on a couple reads. He's town yeah. He's probably thinking something like "Ah I dont want to confront Noraa here cuz I feel bad for killing her in the past three games with her" Well yeah you should feel bad but the one time that we're the same damn alignment shouldn't go down this way. I'd much rather you talked to me in thread. Like I will pour my whole towny soul out. You are seriously just wrong. I will have a whole Noraa to Super conversation. We can paranoia it out and be besties. I'm not scum, morph.

Bell is not that towny. I won't mess with notsci just because I'll get myself killed doing that and that's not my goal here. Bell, I actually just dont think is towny. I get it. New job and stuff. I have ap exams and im dying on the inside but I dont sound that gloomy? I mean maybe the recent scum games are getting him all sad but I still think that Bell's WIM as town is much more than this. Pooky once said that when I was town, I was like an energizer bunny and I feel the same about bell. I dont think bell fares well in this playerlist as scum tho because I feel like morph would break him. But I do still think that Bell is just not towny. I dont see what other people see at all. I get joy when I roll town and bell is like me but times 100. I dont see why bell would be this moody as town.

Dunn is town like 99.99% He back tracked on the TR on me which I dislike but his vibe is towny. His brain is moving all around. He's probably town. I have very high accuracy reading Dunn so this read is very reliable. I dont think I've read Dunn wrong ever since that one tree stump game. Titus vs Nancy I think?

Aside from that, I legitimately was sure LLD and morph were scum buddies. The logic isn't great but I think that even if cabd isn't scum, LLD probably is. @_@

Flea is definitely town. Assuming that we dont lim either me or flea today, if I die tonight, take my read for this with the weight of a townies opinion. Because Flea is town here and im certain of it. Faer is very mad like very very high levels of mad and I can feel the anger from a screen away. I can tell that the anger in faers posts is far less than what faer is truly feeling. Scum have no reason to rein in their emotions because AtE is one of the most powerful weapons. See exhibit A: LLD.

I stand by my guillo scum read. It was a rushed read and quick skim but typically my soul reads that im 100% on are right. I won't push it today since no one likes it but im certain he's scum and maybe my green flip tonight will prove a point. Yeah Ircher mentioned I used it on BM and it failed. But I've used the DK tell like 4 times and it's caught scum early in the game in 3 of them. It's a reliable tell. And it works on Guillotina. I know that because I've used it on him. I caught him and everyone ignored me, just like what's happening here, and he died like 3 days later or something. I think Cabdrivers might've been there too

I've basically accepted that im dying tonight so if this gets hammered today, like here are my last reads
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6901 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Noraa »

My main goal in this game, at this point is to survive to see morph townread me. That is all I want.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6902 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by notscience »

I frankly don’t have the energy to fight you atm Noraa so scumread me if you want or ask whatever to try snd read me
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6903 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6902, notscience wrote:I frankly don’t have the energy to fight you atm Noraa so scumread me if you want or ask whatever to try snd read me
Ok some quick questions. I really need to go
Which of Cabd's reads do you agree with?
Read on Flea?
Do you think I can get a LLD wagon today?
What do you have to say about my opinion that you are buddying morph?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6904 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Bell »

Sure. I could be scum.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6905 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Noraa »

wait wait one more.
Earlier you said you wouldn't buddy morph if you were scum. Elaborate
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #6906 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Noraa I think if you scumread my slot or wanted to solve my slot you would have responded to anything I've said and not attack my predecessor for a bear picture.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6907 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

agh I had one more thing but then forgot
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6908 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by morph the cat »

@notsci

We feel like trying to get 5 votes on you and still elim someone in the scumpile is too dangerous.

Two, maybe three max...

Does three votes net you any benefit?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6909 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6906, Dwlee99 wrote:Noraa I think if you scumread my slot or wanted to solve my slot you would have responded to anything I've said and not attack my predecessor for a bear picture.
You've been constantly provoking me and saying things in the most condescending way possible. I'm not paying the most attention and just dropping thoughts as they come. Nearly every post you've made towards me has been to make me look bad. I'm not interested in engaging that. Just based off your play alone, I cannot determine your alignment but Guillo's play gives me a 100% read.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6910 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh, I'm moody because I missed on murderkitten and I feel some depression something ion It's sort of on and off with me, sometimes I just have times of brain boiling and anhedonia with no apparent cause.
My guess is a lack of exercise and sun.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6911 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by notscience »

1) Bell is town, I was calling Dunn town first, wheme should be in green tier, sigmunds only a problem if they remain alive much longer
2) I don’t have a read at all and that in and of itself is a problem on day three of a game. Like I don’t want to say I’ve forgotten what fleas done but like… I know this is hypocritical
3) I’m not opposed to voting lld. Idk. I haven’t had reread time snd im currently drinking so it’s not a good time to
4) I don’t think I’ve done anything outside of the norm of our interactions. Maybe I’m laying it on a bit heavy bc I’m procrastinating my reread but meh

Ninja-
Just leave the one for now. It’ll be okay, it won’t be what I originally planned but it’s fine.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6912 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm on break from work till around august. My job is cushy.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6913 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6911, notscience wrote:Ninja-
Just leave the one for now. It’ll be okay, it won’t be what I originally planned but it’s fine.
What about 2?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #6914 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6909, Noraa wrote:
In post 6906, Dwlee99 wrote:Noraa I think if you scumread my slot or wanted to solve my slot you would have responded to anything I've said and not attack my predecessor for a bear picture.
You've been constantly provoking me and saying things in the most condescending way possible. I'm not paying the most attention and just dropping thoughts as they come. Nearly every post you've made towards me has been to make me look bad. I'm not interested in engaging that. Just based off your play alone, I cannot determine your alignment but Guillo's play gives me a 100% read.
I gave you a confused face and pointed out that one of the people that you thought Guillo was trying to look townie for was scum. I don't think I'm being condescending but I'm sorry if it comes off that way.
I prefer they, thanks :)
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6915 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

DRUNK WHEME HERE HELLO DIDNT READ PAST 5 PAGES SJOUDL I
Im a dog that quacks
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6916 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Unofficial Vote Count

TSQ/T3 (4)
-
Bell
, Whemestar,
Ircher
LLD
, Chara, Dwlee99,
Bell
Ircher
, Farkran
Something_Smart (4)
Ircher
morph the cat
Bell
, morph the cat, Ircher, Bell, LLD
Flea (1)
- Chara,
Dwlee99
Farkran
Ircher
Noraa

Whemestar (1)
T3
Sigmund (0)
-
Dunnstral

Whitefire/Catboi/Nora (0)
-
Dunnstral
Ircher
Dunnstral
Farkran

LLD (0)
LLD
morph the cat
Ircher

notscience (0)
Ircher
Ircher

accuracy not guaranteed, void where prohibited, your mileage may vary, etc.

I'm showing the vote history here since we've had so many votes/unvotes since the Stratum started and I'd like to have that summarized somewhere in the thread for posterity's sake.

Let me know if I have your vote wrong. I confused the TSQ and Whitefire slots at some point and I
think
I got it straightened out. :oops:
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6917 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Morph whats quilts town meta and what makes dwlee ohc town
Im a dog that quacks
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6918 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6884, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6637, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah okay.

As previously mentioned, I'm Troubadour. I have an innate one-shot loyal neighborize, which I used on Fark N1. So he's confirmed town (or he will be once I flip, anyway). I crumbed this (I can pull up the crumb if anyone cares, but it wasn't meant to be found, just for him to point to if I died). I picked him because he was both in everyone's nulls and someone I thought I could work well with (my other candidate was Chara, but I thought Chara was more likely to receive pressure from how they defended Anya).

I also have a one-shot 3 SP ability to make my neighbor's non-damaging actions unblockable for the next night. It is a buff as morph predicted, but not a very useful one.

I have 6 HP. I haven't taken any damage so far. If notsci actually did attack me, then I don't know why it failed.
In post 6495, Flea The Magician wrote:Scythe - innate - I deal damage to a target.
Endless Shroud - innate - Binds do not affect me while I'm covered in Miasma Armour
Miasma armour - 2 sp - I negate 2 points of damage to me in that stratum.
Black Shroud - 3 ap - I can disable peoples innate abilities for that stratum.
In post 6097, catboi wrote:...I have just received FURTHER CLARIFICATION from the moderator that my elemental damage DOES NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING when first applied, it merely adds a stack of "Burn" or "Freeze" to the target, and the debuff is not applied until I activate those stacks via using my third ability. The role PM is worded INCREDIBLY confusingly and this was not clear to me in the slightest based on the way it was written. I assume Firebringer did not understand the nuances of the role either, which is why he softclaimed the way he did on day 2, and why Artemiana never claimed any sort of debuff.

I apologize for full claiming out of turn, but the ambiguity in my role has forced me to out to correct these misunderstandings.

I am actually UNBELIEVABLY frustrated right now with how this has all had to go down. I'll probably be taking a rain check for the rest of the night. Hopefully I'll be able to think about this game without getting pissed off tomorrow.
T3 wrote:Didn't fucking claim yet lol, minus his role title of dragoon.
Etrian Oddesy Wiki on Dragoons wrote: The Dragoon is one of the ten classes in Etrian Odyssey V. An Earthlain class, they wield both shield and heavy artillery to shell foes from afar and protect their allies. In addition, they can construct defensive structures called bunkers to draw enemy attacks. They draw parallels to the previous games' Protector, Hoplite, and Fortress.
So... this might be the scum anti-chip protective? Bolded is also super bad.

I guess it's the devil you know, or the devil you don't...
VOTE: Flea

The devil we know.

Would still like to get a claim from T3, though.

------------------

Noraa if we're wrong, I promise you we will do a mega-adjustment, close to a clean slate reboot.

Also, Noraa if you want to vote notsci, please do.

NO ONE ELSE VOTE NOTSCI.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6919 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by unwnd »

mod event..............

(1) .......
(2) ?

Votecount 3.0
Adventurers:

T3 [4]: WhemeStar, Chara, Dwlee, Farkran
Flea the Magician [2]: morph the cat, Bell
Something_Smart [2]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta
WhemeStar [1]: T3

Not voting (6): Bingle, Sigmund, Dunnstral, notscience, Something_Smart, Noraa

With 16 alive it takes 9 to eliminate. Stratum 5 ends in (expired on 2021-06-25 22:25:25).
Last edited by unwnd on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stop
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6920 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Flea
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6921 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 6918, morph the cat wrote:NO ONE ELSE VOTE NOTSCI.
LLD's point about you and me holding the hammer and E-1 on the lim is prudent, regardless of her alignment. Our wagon placement is largely irrelevant for analytical purposes.

I'm not sure how I feel about 2 RB claims, one of which also claims to have been RB'd and a jailkeeper soft from non jailkeeper flipped scum, but it does feel significant.
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6922 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Sigmund »

VOTE: flea
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him