skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Plz feel better soon and take it easy
But lets just make sure we actually reevaluate hectic today before the day ends ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Noraa »

The way everyone interacted and had their own spot at the table felt 100% like united town. There are clearly conflicting opinions but overall, the game state seemed super united and towny. The back and forth between ydrasse and hectic. No one being "afraid" to express their opinions. <- hard to determine with 100% accuracy but vibe wise, I was pretty certain child was scum. I actually have to go now so bai guys!

Spoiler:
In post 1157, Prism wrote:Infinity, Lukewarm-thank you for trusting me at the end of the day.

I am hungry and want the shut-out. I am sick and away from home right now, but let's end this today.
In post 1163, Ydrasse wrote:my pool is basically skitter/child/t3 tho
In post 1165, Hectic wrote:
Why you stealing my pool
In post 1169, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1165, Hectic wrote:
Why you stealing my pool
it’s a good pool and also a likely pool

please anoint me with knowledge of t3
In post 1172, Prism wrote:I like this Ydrasse a lot and would like to submit the adoption papers so that we, The Game, can Keep Her

this isn't an alignment statement but big ++ in quality of play/reads/effort thank u for putting in work this early
In post 1173, Hectic wrote:Infinity is even more clear to me for HEM interactions, monkey tried to reach out to her more than anyone else
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1466, skitter30 wrote:Do u think scum-her thinks she can prevent that from happening yesterday?
I mean not really, but what's exactly the advantage to voting there? Maybe she thinks makes her look better to be off the wagon
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1457, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1454, skitter30 wrote:Idk why scum-noraa doesnt scumread me yesterday
Doesn't scum!noraa want to keep you alive to mislim you later?

Will read tomorrow
So why would she even think this then ...

I dont see why she wouldnt support an easy wagon as scum
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Hectic »

Sorry, skitts

Strongly think your pool of Nakata/me is town though
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

@skitt There's no advantage to joining a wagon that's gonna go through either way

Idk maybe noraa went against the wagon just in case she can stop it? It's very low +/- EV either way
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1479, Hectic wrote:Sorry, skitts

Still think ur scummy tho >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

I don't think it's worth reconsidering Infinity/Prism/Nakata
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1481, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1479, Hectic wrote:Sorry, skitts

Still think ur scummy tho >.>
It's in my genes nowadays
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ok but i still think you had a lot of partner-indicative interactions with hem and i'm having a very hard time getting over that
Show
Hiatus once more.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1401, Hectic wrote:
In post 1201, Noraa wrote:I repped in thinking that was a scum slot. I had my great plan to steamroll hectic while he's rusty since he hasn't played with me recently. Oh well. I'll get you next time just you wait!!!!
Since when has Noraa desired the sickly sweet suffering of scum?
I think it's important you answer this, Noraa

I've always known you as a player who tries to avoid playing scum at all cost. You told me you avoided signing up for Hectic vs Flavor Leaf for the sole reason you though I
might
pick you to be scum. Right???
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1484, skitter30 wrote:Ok but i still think you had a lot of partner-indicative interactions with hem and i'm having a very hard time getting over that
Could you show me the interactions? not sure if elaborating on my thoughts during those times could help
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

Btw I was fine with self-voting entering today to save us some time and save myself the stress, but I guess everyone's desire to kill me was inflated in my head when it was mostly skitter
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler:
In post 1257, skitter30 wrote:monkey/johnny was one of his main scumreads all game (see readslists in , , , for example), and hectic admitted to basically looking for reasons to scumread child and that he wasn't inherently scumreading them before that ()

yet at this stage i've highlighted below, upon HEM repping in and leading wagons (), he actively wanted child, and was angling for HEM to join him on that wagon. makes no sense coming from town there.

In post 875, MURDERCAT wrote:[2] humaneatingmonkey: Prism, Lukewarm
[2] Child of Fairies: T3, Hectic
leading wagons ^
In post 887, Hectic wrote:I still prefer a Fairy Child vote

Monkey has some questionable moments like the "i promise you I'm town" + sharp turns on Prism and Infinity when he was originally okay with voting them - I don't agree at all with the only TvT or SvS stance for the Prism/Infinity interaction, not sure why scum can't be combative over such a stance, but doesn't necessarily make monkey scummy, he could just believe it.

Overall it's a ton of effort though and I lean town on other parts like the Fidget assessments

Basically a coin flip
johnny/hem is one of his main scumread and he's leaning child because ...
In post 890, Hectic wrote:The responses themselves were
fine
but not explicitly towny

Ydrasse and Monkey; you both seem cool with a Fairy Child vote, wanna help make that happen?
asking his other main scumread to help him with a fairy child vote makes no sense ....
In post 949, Hectic wrote:VOTE: monkey

changed my mind
and he switche back to monkey here. child is technically the leading wagon here () at 2 votes, but there's very little momentum towards child, and a lot of people want to vote HEM, and daedline is running down.
i actually don't think that switching is inherently scummy or townie, it's basically nai
but given the context that he a child wagon woudl be just about impossible to get through there, i think a vote switch is NAI and could come from either alignment. it should not be read as townie imo
In post 990, skitter30 wrote:
In post 985, Hectic wrote:i also dislike how you're kinda pinging back and forth between monkey and fairy and how a couple of pages back you were trying to get monkey to vote fairy with you
i'm kinda interested in this
pedit feels a little like your trying to grab whatever votes you can to push a flip through, but it's odd to me that you'd reach out to someone who you're also actively scumreading
given that the wagons there were fairy/monkey tied (at 2 votes on a <24 hours deadline) it almost looks like you/monkey are partners and trying to get fairy over monkey
like idk why'd you ask monkey for a fairy vote and not the other way around
why are you asking for votes from your scumreads altogether

pedit oh sorry >.> pardon me while i catch up out of order
ok that makes it a little better

These ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1430, Noraa wrote:Nvm im not writing hectic's case rn. I want to tell prism something instead.
Prism. You say Super has a very scary scum game right? I read super correctly in my last game with her. Also ydrasse is not super, their play style's are VERY similar. Why do you think it's not right to TR ydrasse here?
I paranoia'd myself to hell and back with super and I feel the exact same here. Everyone is suspicious of ydrasse just like Super was scum's counter wagon. I don't think that we should treat them with more caution just because they have better scum games. Well we should but not exactly. Like when they're sounding towny, that's just town? I haven't seen ydra's scum game in a hot sec but I don't think it would be much different from supers
In post 1433, Noraa wrote:I was seconds away from unvoting scum but my unvote got pedited by super's vote on scum and we won the game. Just like that. I seriously think ydrasse is just town here.
In post 1434, Noraa wrote:I want to say I understand everyone's paranoia on her but I don't really tbh. Like I felt some but it was so similar to the feeling that super gave me that I really just don't get it at this point.
This seems weirdly timed post-hammer, feels somewhat performative
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Hectic »

I think it's Noraa or Lukewarm

I'll have a look at now, skitts
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1403, Hectic wrote:
In post 1209, Noraa wrote:Ydrasse and hectic's conversations make me think they're both the same alignment which is impossible if they are scum so that means they are probably both town? I think if there's scum, it's hectic but I'm not revealing the reason yet otherwise I'll get tunneled. I should have a solid read on infinity bc she's my soul mason but I don't and that's weirding me tf out. Like she's being strange. Idk I'll wait some more. I should be able to read her >:(

Prism feels scummy????? Why do people townread her? Every single one of her posts reminds me of Cabd in that one game where he was deacon blues that cakey hosted.
Lukewarm is pretty eh. He's contributing a lot less to the game than when I last saw him. I'll set him to the side because Prism is so much scummier. Literally why/does anyone townread Prism?
Enters scumreading the two most consensus-town slots in the game, classic Noraa. Want to say it's towny and reminiscent of her scumreading Oka in Dark Waltz
Also ???
And why isnt it t3???
Show
Hiatus once more.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1488, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1257, skitter30 wrote:monkey/johnny was one of his main scumreads all game (see readslists in , , , for example), and hectic admitted to basically looking for reasons to scumread child and that he wasn't inherently scumreading them before that ()

yet at this stage i've highlighted below, upon HEM repping in and leading wagons (), he actively wanted child, and was angling for HEM to join him on that wagon. makes no sense coming from town there.

In post 875, MURDERCAT wrote:[2] humaneatingmonkey: Prism, Lukewarm
[2] Child of Fairies: T3, Hectic
leading wagons ^
In post 887, Hectic wrote:I still prefer a Fairy Child vote

Monkey has some questionable moments like the "i promise you I'm town" + sharp turns on Prism and Infinity when he was originally okay with voting them - I don't agree at all with the only TvT or SvS stance for the Prism/Infinity interaction, not sure why scum can't be combative over such a stance, but doesn't necessarily make monkey scummy, he could just believe it.

Overall it's a ton of effort though and I lean town on other parts like the Fidget assessments

Basically a coin flip
johnny/hem is one of his main scumread and he's leaning child because ...
fine
but not explicitly towny

Ydrasse and Monkey; you both seem cool with a Fairy Child vote, wanna help make that happen?
asking his other main scumread to help him with a fairy child vote makes no sense ....
In post 949, Hectic wrote:VOTE: monkey

changed my mind
and he switche back to monkey here. child is technically the leading wagon here () at 2 votes, but there's very little momentum towards child, and a lot of people want to vote HEM, and daedline is running down.
i actually don't think that switching is inherently scummy or townie, it's basically nai
but given the context that he a child wagon woudl be just about impossible to get through there, i think a vote switch is NAI and could come from either alignment. it should not be read as townie imo
In post 990, skitter30 wrote:
In post 985, Hectic wrote:i also dislike how you're kinda pinging back and forth between monkey and fairy and how a couple of pages back you were trying to get monkey to vote fairy with you
i'm kinda interested in this
pedit feels a little like your trying to grab whatever votes you can to push a flip through, but it's odd to me that you'd reach out to someone who you're also actively scumreading
given that the wagons there were fairy/monkey tied (at 2 votes on a <24 hours deadline) it almost looks like you/monkey are partners and trying to get fairy over monkey
like idk why'd you ask monkey for a fairy vote and not the other way around
why are you asking for votes from your scumreads altogether

pedit oh sorry >.> pardon me while i catch up out of order
ok that makes it a little better

These ^
I was leaning Fairy Child because I scumread his motive even if his responses weren't terrible, he was playing suvivalistically in the way he responded - like entirely focused on dismantling literally every point Prism and I gave for why he could be scum. It was far more effort than he'd put into scumhunting or doing anything else previously in the game

When I'm trying to get my main scumread out, I'll ask anyone for votes who I think are likely to vote them. Ydrasse/monkey were the two I recalled of having Fairy Child in their pool and so I reached out to them, it's not uncommon for me to this in games
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1491, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1403, Hectic wrote:
In post 1209, Noraa wrote:Ydrasse and hectic's conversations make me think they're both the same alignment which is impossible if they are scum so that means they are probably both town? I think if there's scum, it's hectic but I'm not revealing the reason yet otherwise I'll get tunneled. I should have a solid read on infinity bc she's my soul mason but I don't and that's weirding me tf out. Like she's being strange. Idk I'll wait some more. I should be able to read her >:(

Prism feels scummy????? Why do people townread her? Every single one of her posts reminds me of Cabd in that one game where he was deacon blues that cakey hosted.
Lukewarm is pretty eh. He's contributing a lot less to the game than when I last saw him. I'll set him to the side because Prism is so much scummier. Literally why/does anyone townread Prism?
Enters scumreading the two most consensus-town slots in the game, classic Noraa. Want to say it's towny and reminiscent of her scumreading Oka in Dark Waltz
Also ???
And why isnt it t3???
I thought it was you and you flipped town $_$

I'm clearly wrong somewhere given I was townreading everyone else

T3's done some really weird stuff this game that I think is unlikely from a partner. Voting your buddy while calling them a townread for a deadline launch for example
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

Lukewarm would actually be insane at scum if he is scum here though, it probably is Noraa. The case for Lukewarm is this:
In post 892, Lukewarm wrote:
fine
but not explicitly towny

pretending like I am not even here. smh

VOTE: Child
He helps wagon Fairy Child (countering monkey) despite me not actually asking him to join
In post 946, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 944, Hectic wrote:Oops

Lukewarm, I'm interested to hear why you followed me onto Fairy Child if you had the idea you wanted to vote for Hectic/Prism

I think I'd vote monkey if not Fairy Child anyway
Was reconsidering my Monkey read, and fell back on my suspicions on Child from 674 / .

Was worried with the deadline, and I also do not think I hold enough thread sway to get people to move over to either of you.
he later says Prism/Hectic is his pool which makes it interesting how he would follow one of his two scumreads onto a Fairy Child vote. More sus now that we know monkey is scum
In post 1089, Lukewarm wrote:Infinity, lets vote hectic!!
In post 1091, Lukewarm wrote:Every single wagon appears to stall out pretty hard. We gotta get a few people on the same page at some point. You + me + skitter all have hectic in out poe, and I think we could round up the votes from T3/HEM
He also pretty blatantly tries to coutnerwagon me last minute which would save monkey lol

This is extremely bold as scum and his tone/reasoning has been great throughout, so I still think he's just town
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by T3 »

I think sn is probably town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

Not gonna vote for a while though, we definitely don't rush today

Noraa, I'd like to hear that secret reason you have for me being scum when you entered the game, and also your grand scumcase. I expect great things!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1460, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1457, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1454, skitter30 wrote:Idk why scum-noraa doesnt scumread me yesterday
Doesn't scum!noraa want to keep you alive to mislim you later?

Will read tomorrow
I was inevitable yesterday, i dont see why she wouldnt join the bandwagon
They did not push anyone that had a chance of flipping before you - they pressed me, Infinity, and Prism. The 3 least likely people to flip yesterday imo.

Noraa's play was to push people who would never flip, and watch us kill you anyways. And apparently that hard convinced you, the person who just became an IC, that they were town.

I also feel like Noraa's play around me was off (and to a lesser extent Infinity). Like they started out accusing me of being scummy, but then quickly tried to transition to being buddy-buddy with me, which is strange if they were genuinely suspicious of us.

Like:
In post 1238, Noraa wrote:I mean if Prism actually isn't scum [snip] then Lukewarm is just deep wolf and this game is a loss no matter what lmao
In post 1328, Noraa wrote:Ok Lukewarm and me vibing. Soul mason acquired yayyyyyyyyy
Infinity was a little less extreme, but started off with being suspicious that Infinity was so unreadable, to also declaring them soul-masons as well.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1485, Hectic wrote:
In post 1401, Hectic wrote:
In post 1201, Noraa wrote:I repped in thinking that was a scum slot. I had my great plan to steamroll hectic while he's rusty since he hasn't played with me recently. Oh well. I'll get you next time just you wait!!!!
Since when has Noraa desired the sickly sweet suffering of scum?
I think it's important you answer this, Noraa

I've always known you as a player who tries to avoid playing scum at all cost. You told me you avoided signing up for Hectic vs Flavor Leaf for the sole reason you though I
might
pick you to be scum. Right???
To be quite honest. I figured if I really did sign up, you probably wouldn't pick me. I can't remember why I didn't sign up but it wasn't because I was worried you would pick me. I think I was overgamed/didnt like the playerlist. Post the playerlist. It might've been the reason. Otherwise it was bc I was overgamed.

I don't like being scum, no. It's been maybe twenty games of pure town games for me though and recently I've been very inspired by pooky's scum game. I did hope this was a scum slot. I sure wish it was. I wouldn't get any heat here if I were scum. Alas, life is tough and you don't always get what you want.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Hectic »

Alright, fair

Why don't you think you'd get any heat here if you were scum? Like, how would you be playing this differently?

Return to “Completed Open Games”