Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1348, UNOwen wrote:@Dannflor - what's your read on Yuri?
honestly no idea
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Dusa »

I want Bell to be good! Something gave me that distinct feeling but I forgot!! I forget things..
I think even though Gamma Emerald pretended to hurt Cupcake Butterfly it is possible they are both bad!
I think the way Almost50 on responded to my stain removal procedure was bad! Maybe even if Gamma is somehow good! Which would break my mind at this point! Its such a fragile mind..
Because most player cared about the process! Even if Almost50 disagreed it would be better!

OkaPoka did almost the same thing as Almost50 but I care less! It's infair! But OkaPoka is a god with a strange nature! He doesn't make sense! I don't know how to explain this...
After Dannflor's explanation about LavarManos I would lean towards believing he is bad! But, I can't lean?!?!? I'm just a floating head?!?!?! I'm so useless.. I can make myself useful! You'll see! Gamma will be revealed bad and then I will clean the whole neighborhood! He has been preparing a picnic blanket for lunch in Elysium since I voted him!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1353, Dusa wrote:But OkaPoka is a god with a strange nature! He doesn't make sense! I don't know how to explain this...
oh you explained it just perfectly
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:19 am

Post by UNOwen »

Let it be known that Dannflor is no longer among my most trusted players.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Dannflor »

it is known
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:30 am

Post by FakeGod »

looks like we're set

I'm guessing we need to rearrange wagon comp
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Cupcake Butterfly »

I don't like the thread progression from "Cupcake is not present" --> "Cupcake is putting on a show" --> "Let's go after one of the votes on Cupcake, but Cupcake still bad."

Feels like people are putting me on the backburner in favor of a more probable lim rather than sorting me, since most of the responses to my game were some variation of "I don't care." Nothing in good faith for me to grab a hold onto here. :/ It's feeding my disinterest with hard-solving.

Gamma, I do want an explanation on how you jumped from wanting to join the Wheel of Speech game to considering me as confscum, and how a flip from me would your read of Dusa?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1358, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:I don't like the thread progression from "Cupcake is not present" --> "Cupcake is putting on a show" --> "Let's go after one of the votes on Cupcake, but Cupcake still bad."

Feels like people are putting me on the backburner in favor of a more probable lim rather than sorting me, since most of the responses to my game were some variation of "I don't care." Nothing in good faith for me to grab a hold onto here. :/ It's feeding my disinterest with hard-solving.

Gamma, I do want an explanation on how you jumped from wanting to join the Wheel of Speech game to considering me as confscum, and how a flip from me would your read of Dusa?
Sometimes it's hard to want to collect more boons until the next floor starts! That goes for both of us!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:42 am

Post by T3 »

Why do people townread Dusa?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:43 am

Post by T3 »

I find her hard to read because of the gimmick.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Dannflor »

I don't find her particularly hard to read because despite the roleplay she has consistently given opinions on slots and especially recently hard pushed those opinions. What about her gimmick makes her hard to read?
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:54 am

In post 1206, Almost50 wrote:I am unlikely to join the fast-growing Gamma wagon. I don't see anything scummy in their posts and I dislike the speed in which it got from 0 to 5 votes
This pings me too, I liked Dusa pushing Gamma but the shift between which wagon is most prominent is too swift for me to trust it.

Also because the players who are switching most to new wagons all or mostly reciprocate townreads. I think gatekeeping who's on wagon is good in theory, because it ensures a more confident townbloc, but it's not going to discourage unvotes from excluded players who are already on a wagon in a manner that isn't contrived or combative (such as Yuri as I've skimmed a post of someone having reservations with him being in a hood.) I'm going to review the vote counts by tomorrow morning at the latest.

p-edit

I'm rereading Dusa, I think it's easy to write her off as a gimmick poster and I liked that the sympathized with me in . Dusa, walk me through your progression on Oka?
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:57 am

Dann, why do my posts come from the perspective of someone filling space and not a method to engage?

And I'm having difficulty following your current townreads because of how easily you flipped on one of your strongest.

Your position on me feels convenient for you, since there's been little challenge to your takes in the game thus far that I've seen.

~~~

Oka, walk me through your lim pool because it seems to change 1 or 2 people each time you bring it up, and you don't seem to care where the lim on the pool lands as long as it's the majority of the plist backing it.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1363, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:This pings me too, I liked Dusa pushing Gamma but the shift between which wagon is most prominent is too swift for me to trust it.
Whyyyyy? What about the swiftness makes the wagon not trustworthy? Also, it switched from you, who from your perspective should be assumed town, so it's not like the speed of the shift is a response to a wagon on scum. Do you think Gamma is simply an easier elimination than yourself?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1364, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Dann, why do my posts come from the perspective of someone filling space and not a method to engage?
Well, you just said this:
Judging by the gameshow, you obviously have the initiative to be able to start hard-solving on your own engagement. But instead it feels like you're using the fact that players are focusing on slots that are producing content over you to excuse the fact that you aren't putting out much content. There's a wealth of good-faith content in the present game even if it's not directed specifically towards you, and it only feels like its within these last few posts that you've made an earnest attempt to engage with the game at large, which feels convenient, but also I know how difficult it can be to get into a game at a later stage like this sometimes. I also feel you didn't really form any conclusions off the response to your gameshow, at least any conclusions that didn't just lead to the above quote and your apparent disinterest.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:10 am

In post 1365, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1363, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:This pings me too, I liked Dusa pushing Gamma but the shift between which wagon is most prominent is too swift for me to trust it.
Whyyyyy? What about the swiftness makes the wagon not trustworthy? Also, it switched from you, who from your perspective should be assumed town,
so it's not like the speed of the shift is a response to a wagon on scum
. Do you think Gamma is simply an easier elimination than yourself?
Because the votes went from 0 to almost-limmed in less than 24 hours, and in a game where scum is benefited by joining a wagon to become part of a hood, that gives me pause.

And why does me being town prevent me from reviewing an alternative wagon critically?

And no, I can't assess what makes a lim easier or not.
Dannflor wrote:
In post 1364, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Dann, why do my posts come from the perspective of someone filling space and not a method to engage?
Well, you just said this:
Judging by the gameshow, you obviously have the initiative to be able to start hard-solving on your own engagement. But instead it feels like you're using the fact that players are focusing on slots that are producing content over you to excuse the fact that you aren't putting out much content. There's a wealth of good-faith content in the present game even if it's not directed specifically towards you, and it only feels like its within these last few posts that you've made an earnest attempt to engage with the game at large, which feels convenient, but also I know how difficult it can be to get into a game at a later stage like this sometimes. I also feel you didn't really form any conclusions off the response to your gameshow, at least any conclusions that didn't just lead to the above quote and your apparent disinterest.
I work best when I'm in a back and forth and working alongside other players because I don't have the time to sit through and read every page to come up with an assessment with no solid information in this game thus far, and the game was to help work in spite of that. I guess I've tackled the game at an unhelpful angle for myself to read, since people nor myself are getting much out of my posts.

I'll return when I'm not having furniture delivered to my house and trying to cram work in after.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1367, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Because the votes went from 0 to almost-limmed in less than 24 hours, and in a game where scum is benefited by joining a wagon to become part of a hood, that gives me pause.

And why does me being town prevent me from reviewing an alternative wagon critically?
1. Town is also incentivized to join a wagon to become part of a hood.

2. That's not what I said. I am trying to understand what reasons you have for being critical of it, because I don't see wagon speed on its own as particular cause for worry.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1367, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:I work best when I'm in a back and forth and working alongside other players because I don't have the time to sit through and read every page to come up with an assessment with no solid information in this game thus far, and the game was to help work in spite of that. I guess I've tackled the game at an unhelpful angle for myself to read, since people nor myself are getting much out of my posts.
That's fair. I personally found the gameshow a little too forced for me to get genuine engagement out of it, which was why I didn't really engage with it. Too much structure kind of defeats the purpose for me, I much prefer this kind of back and forth for interaction. I understand jumping into something like this can be difficult when you're consensus null-scum and haven't been able to bite into anything yet this game, though.
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Dusa »

I liked OkaPoka's early mirror planning because it seemed like he truly wanted to spend the points the smartest he could! He didn't want to impress people being responsible planning on the mirror for a long time!
Then I was upset that for a while OkaPoka did not show an overwhelming desire to purge evil! It is not in OkaPoka's nature to make big philosophies but it is so common you feel his overwhelming desire to purge evil! But this is a lack of a positive!

He did not join in on voting Gamma right away! Then did it a bit later when Gamma's death was more onevitable! This is very bad in principle! However his decision-making for it seemed open and so foolish it is surely his own true thought??? He is too confident about GuiltyLion and looks so bad he would craft something different if he were bad!??!??

He is middle god for me! Like Chaos!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:44 am

Post by T3 »

Honestly the writing style is throwing me off.
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:45 am

Post by LavarManos »

In post 1291, Dusa wrote:Do you think Qoobee is a strong reliable personality to lead the neighborhood next phase?! Do you like them?!
Didn't Qoobee replace out? I liked Qoobee's early posting though. I reread his iso and this is interesting
In post 336, Qoobee wrote:Gamma probably is town for how early his wagon stalled out, I think if this was a wagon on scum; scum would probably have piled on harder to maintain some semblance of control over the first hood.
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:48 am

Post by LavarManos »

In post 1371, T3 wrote:Honestly the writing style is throwing me off.
Is it scummy or just weird?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1373, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1371, T3 wrote:Honestly the writing style is throwing me off.
Is it scummy or just weird?
Just weird.

I replaced Qoobee.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”