Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:13 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Max, I really want the solve to be Almost50 and Bambi Jay. But your posts are screaming scum to me. I feel like you're sweating for no reason. Tell me why you're feeling nervous.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Monkey we're just pathological liars. Not scum.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1549, Bambi Jay wrote:I state again I don't trust Monkey but since I'm outnumbered
He wouldn't be able to mentally keep this pace of posting, if he would be faking solve.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1550, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Max, I really want the solve to be Almost50 and Bambi Jay. But your posts are screaming scum to me. I feel like you're sweating for no reason. Tell me why you're feeling nervous.
Have you seen viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86642? She actually managed to survive and win as scum in normal.
giv me pagetop :(
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:19 am

Post by boxxy »

In post 1541, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1538, Kerset wrote:I don't buy it at all. You just noticed that people believe in box more then you, so you decided to retcon everything in order to suit your current needs.
VOTE: A50
@boxxy: You still think this is Town over Bambi??
lol no not really. I could see Fox+Kerset at this point. All of kersets posts today have been little more than Look Here First.
In post 1545, humaneatingmonkey wrote:MaxTheFox → Almost50 → Bambi Jay solves the game.
I'm not sure A50+Bambi are scumteam. Their interplay feels authentic to me, but maybe I should read the two in iso and look up meta.
In post 1548, Bambi Jay wrote:I also realized Box's first check was Seanzie and he didn't defend him like at all. Fun in hindsight.
That kill happened so fast lol.
In post 1549, Bambi Jay wrote:Reflection sucks cuz now that I realized that I can take her off my list and put Max since she was number 4 in my priority of top 3 elims.

I state again I don't trust Monkey but since I'm outnumbered I'll stick with town on Max.
Sorry explain this? You're taking 'her" off you list and putting max, but you're sticking with town on max? What is your list, use names pls.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:20 am

In post 1551, Bambi Jay wrote:Monkey we're just pathological liars. Not scum.
See I wanted to talk to you about that. You didn't respond to me. Why is Almost50 town to you? It's not the fakeclaim, right? Because he admits he does that as both alignments. Why do you believe Almost50 is town?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:21 am

In post 1553, Kerset wrote:Have you seen viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86642? She actually managed to survive and win as scum in normal.
I'm looking at it now
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1553, Kerset wrote:
In post 1550, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Max, I really want the solve to be Almost50 and Bambi Jay. But your posts are screaming scum to me. I feel like you're sweating for no reason. Tell me why you're feeling nervous.
Have you seen viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86642? She actually managed to survive and win as scum in normal.
Thank you. Now I feel much more comfortable voting Max. as this explains why ssbm was shot on N1 (He was the only on here who did witness her Scum game)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1554, boxxy wrote:but you're sticking with town on max? What is your list,
:lol: Funny how you interpreted it (But I can see how it could be confusing). Bambia was saying she will stick
with
the Town (as in "support the Town's will") on Max

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: A50
I still hate your push on Seanzie after how strongly you townread him day 1 and I agree with Kerset that you seem to be getting out of the claim because people weren't buying it.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 842, Almost50 wrote:
In post 839, Bambi Jay wrote:Almost, what Monkey does he got? He's avoiding the question and won't play with me even though he's a "troll" player.
I am letting him play it all out until he hangs himself with his own tail. :wink:

FTR, ISO me vs him. See my reaction to his entrance. I may have lightened up a little since, but it doesn't mean I have him as a "clear".

BTW, my Full read list looks like this:

Definitely TOWN
:
Almost50, boxxy, Seanzie, Kerset, Rathe/Bambi Jay

Possibly Town
(have some reservations/paranoia):
Dwlee99, Salsabil Faria

Null:

T3, MaxTheFox

Scummy
:
humaneatingmonkey

SCUM
:
nomnomnom

I'd advise you/anyone to to do a triple-ISO of cyrus/nom/HEM and re-evaluate their reads accordingly.

Like, who votes/pushes boxxy the most? That trio. T3 backed off as soon as he realized the claimed role wasn't what he thought it was. T3's push thus wasn't agenda-y. Who pushed Seenzie (and for what)?? Who finally gave up and voted cyrus?? Scum ARE nom & HEM.

VOTE: 3 noms
In post 958, Almost50 wrote:
In post 950, Seanzie wrote:
In post 948, Almost50 wrote:
In post 943, Seanzie wrote:Idk why the link didn't work, but clearly I want you to respond to my questions in Post #852.
Too much effort for no gain at all, unless you missed that I changed my mind already
VOTE: Almost50

Idc if you've changed your mind. You should explain yourself. Since you seem to not be able to, I feel like the only logical choice here is that you are just scum.
Cool, cool. Might as well give in and let nom take the lead here.

VOTE: Seanzie
Apparently I misremembered because it was the same day you went from townreading Seanzie to just OMGUSing him.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1555, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1551, Bambi Jay wrote:Monkey we're just pathological liars. Not scum.
See I wanted to talk to you about that. You didn't respond to me. Why is Almost50 town to you? It's not the fakeclaim, right? Because he admits he does that as both alignments. Why do you believe Almost50 is town?
It's true I do it as both alignments, but the manner in which I do it (and -more importantly- the WHY) makes the difference.

Like, I don't fakeclaim a complementary to an existing TPR as scum unless I intend to kill them early. I hate to be eliminated as Scum, so I do not try to put myself in the light on D1 (doesn't mean I won't have a slow game on D1 as Town though) and I wait to fake claim at the right time with something that I think will benefit my tean. Last -but not least- I do not CRUMB my role beforehand as Scum (again; doesn't mean I'll ALWAYS crumb as Town, but I usually do).

But that is self-meta, so why don't you just meta-dive me if you're so interested in why Bambi TRs me?

Btw, Bambi's alt is Elsa Jay, and my 3 outed alts are listed in my signature. That's if you intend to do a research for your graduation project. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1559, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: A50
I still hate your push on Seanzie after how strongly you townread him day 1 and I agree with Kerset that you seem to be getting out of the claim because people weren't buying it.
Yes. It's definitely scummy to turn on a VT TR of mine and still resist the overwhelming push on the CLAIMED TPR. Perfect thinking.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1560, Dwlee99 wrote:Apparently I misremembered because it was the same day you went from townreading Seanzie to just OMGUSing him.
VOTE: DWlee

What do you mean by OMGUS? I don't understand the term. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, SHIT! I started this game, didn't I? I had better get my act together and try to actually win this thing.

VOTE: Max

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1562, Almost50 wrote:It's definitely scummy to turn on a VT TR of mine
Correct :P

The other angle here is you could have known he wasn't a VT somehow (rolecop, vanilla cop, etc.). It doesn't really matter either way though, because your flip in your read leading to voting and staying on his wagon doesn't make any sense for a normal progression. Why did you change your mind on him?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am no longer willing to entertain your tunnel, Dwlee. You do as you wish, and deduce what you want. This is becoming annoying. It's like trying to convince a rat that sleeping on a tree is better than sleeping in the sewers

boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:20 am

Post by boxxy »

I think we kill Max, Kerset, Dwlee and Bambi in some order that starts with Max.

Fairly Confident Townreads:
T3
HEM
Salsa
A50

Minor townread
Bambi

Neutral
Dwlee99

Minor scumread
Kerset

Major scumread
Max

Maybe i'm just pocketed by A50 but this is what i'm reading at the moment.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:21 am

Post by boxxy »

Dwlee/Bambi are maybe swappable. I feel like Dwlee has just played an uncontroversial game and sheeped monkey when convenient. But I think prompting the massclaim today was a smart pro-town move that I'm not sure scum would attempt.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't get what you're seeing in a50 or thinking I'm sheeping monkey. I went along with one read towards very early in the game (on you) but other than that I feel like I've disagreed with monkey a lot. I didn't like the Sean push and I have wanted to get a50 this day phase while monkey started out wanting to murderize you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1568, boxxy wrote:Dwlee/Bambi are maybe swappable. I feel like Dwlee has just played an uncontroversial game and sheeped monkey when convenient. But I think prompting the massclaim today was a smart pro-town move that I'm not sure scum would attempt.
I am confident Dwlee is Town here. He's just too deep into hi tunnel he couldn't find the way back home if he wanted to

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:59 am

A50 answering on behalf of Bambi Jay instead of letting Bambi Jay illustrate it himself makes me think that this interaction would have never happened if they have a PT — otherwise he could have just coached there. If there's scum in A50 and Bambi Jay, it's only one or the other.

{Bambi Jay/A50, Max The Fox}
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:59 am

I think there's little chance that Kerset, as scum, would call out nomnomnom for confbiasing on Seanzie. Kerset is town.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:05 am

T3... I'm nervous about T3 tbh. I have never played with him as scum. Lukewarm, in our recent game, has said that scum!T3 posts and pushes with more obvious agenda. In this game, I don't know if I can call any move that T3 has done to be scum agenda. Although I don't know how valuable that meta is anymore if T3 already knows about it. But I think, if we were to commit to boxxy being town, T3 would have been less likely to unvote in the way that he has when boxxy claimed if he was scum.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:08 am

boxxy... I believe there's absolutely little chance boxxy lives Day 4 if he is legit.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”