Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 3673, Titus wrote:
In post 3645, Moongrass wrote:
In post 3643, Titus wrote:
In post 3641, Moongrass wrote:Considering noone who is confirmed town except Gamma has a townread on Titus, it's surprising that two slots have been defending her the whole game.
DGB died townreading me.
DGB didn't seem very interested in this game.
Yet she still died over mastina.
Had my fill of wifom, give me something other than this. Like why you think hydra/me is more likely than house/me and why you townread House after his opening wolfing EOD3.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3672, Moongrass wrote:Please discuss your progression on house through the game.
Basically, I have felt he's been largely town with a possibility of pocketing me and I have waivered throughout the game.

I'm actually inclined to liminate House at the moment though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3675, Moongrass wrote:Like why you think hydra/me is more likely than house/me and why you townread House after his opening wolfing EOD3.
Why are you putting reads in my mouth?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

If you tr us and sr Titus, that obviously means you think House is her buddy, so why not push him and Titus? Why only Titus?
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 3677, Titus wrote:
In post 3675, Moongrass wrote:Like why you think hydra/me is more likely than house/me and why you townread House after his opening wolfing EOD3.
So you don't think me/hydra is the most likely team? You don't townread house implicitly by that PoE?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 3678, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:If you tr us and sr Titus, that obviously means you think House is her buddy, so why not push him and Titus? Why only Titus?
House I'm 100% sure on, I'm still pushing Titus to make dead sure she's scum too. You also already can see house is scum but you're townreading Titus so that's where I need to change your read, that's pretty self-explanatory.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3679, Moongrass wrote:
In post 3677, Titus wrote:
So you don't think me/hydra is the most likely team? You don't townread house implicitly by that PoE?
I literally have been vaccilating all day between the three of you. That's pretty blatant from my posts, so I really don't get where you think I am hard defending or pushing anyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Can you show me some posts where you're pushing house as scum today?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

I literally just said I wasn't hard pushing or defending anyone and highlighting why I am struggling with things making sense all the way around. So I'm not even going to look as I don't consider myself as pushing today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Hydra, say I'm scum here, I've already won because my buddy and I have mastina's vote on Titus who I'm clearly not buddies with. I could also make an appeal to Gamma if I had you in my PoE - which House has already done so please see that I'm practically confirmed town here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm tempted to think Moongrass and House, but that doesn't explain yesterday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Moongrass »

If house is my buddy it would be pretty easy to lim Hydra, if hydra is my buddy it would be pretty easy to lim Titus, if Titus is my buddy we've done an awesome job setting you all up and I'm an amazing scum player with my acting.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3684, Moongrass wrote:Hydra, say I'm scum here, I've already won because my buddy and I have mastina's vote on Titus who I'm clearly not buddies with. I could also make an appeal to Gamma if I had you in my PoE - which House has already done so please see that I'm practically confirmed town here.
That's new.

I'm town because mastina wants to vote Titus.

mastina's vote has zilch to do with your alignment. It just means town has an uphill battle. If we hit scum today, then maybe mastina comes around.

Second, this implies mastina never dies. Creepy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3686, Moongrass wrote:If house is my buddy it would be pretty easy to lim Hydra, if hydra is my buddy it would be pretty easy to lim Titus, if Titus is my buddy we've done an awesome job setting you all up and I'm an amazing scum player with my acting.
Hydra is not easy to eliminate at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Second, if it's you/House, you attack me and House hammers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 3687, Titus wrote:
In post 3684, Moongrass wrote:Hydra, say I'm scum here, I've already won because my buddy and I have mastina's vote on Titus who I'm clearly not buddies with. I could also make an appeal to Gamma if I had you in my PoE - which House has already done so please see that I'm practically confirmed town here.
That's new.

I'm town because mastina wants to vote Titus.

mastina's vote has zilch to do with your alignment. It just means town has an uphill battle. If we hit scum today, then maybe mastina comes around.

Second, this implies mastina never dies. Creepy.
...I'm talking about to not tomorrow shady mcshadekins.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Today*
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:53 pm

In post 3680, Moongrass wrote:
In post 3678, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:If you tr us and sr Titus, that obviously means you think House is her buddy, so why not push him and Titus? Why only Titus?
House I'm 100% sure on, I'm still pushing Titus to make dead sure she's scum too. You also already can see house is scum but you're townreading Titus so that's where I need to change your read, that's pretty self-explanatory.
I’ve either been back and forth or sr you this entire game and I strongly tr Titus on D2 and you’re being much townier today than you have all game, so rn I don’t want to vote either of you because I think House has the highest scum equity.

For me to even consider voting elsewhere, either of you would need to convince me that the other is scum and I don’t know which of you I should trust.

You say that Titus is pushing both of us as the team but that she’s also talking out of both sides of her mouth, so I’m confused by that.

I’m not yet clear either on her stance or what your opinion on it is, so I need clarification.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 3689, Titus wrote:Second, if it's you/House, you attack me and House hammers.
Yes, I wouldn't have bothered with anything because once mastina votes, both house and I vote and scum me/house wins with little effort. I am also completely fine limming house today and have stated several times I actually prefer it.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:57 pm

im sold on house pending a reread of their ISO
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mia, when I get clarity, you will. I'm favoring you as the town right now.

Moongrass's play makes sense here as scum. If he postulates me/House as the team and is believed, then he gets his game winning miselimination [moon, mastina, you or Gamma, scum hammer] or he gets credit from a House flip, which he banks on with a mastina misvote tomorrow.

I would be confident that was the team but for House picking on Moongrass the entire time unless House thought he was dying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 3692, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:You say that Titus is pushing both of us as the team but that she’s also talking out of both sides of her mouth, so I’m confused by that.
She's talking out both sides of her mouth about her read on house by saying she's not sure but then never really pushing him as scum especially when her initial PoE is hydra/me which implies she scumreads house the least for no apparent reason when his vote yesterday was a scumclaim and Titus should be far more paranoid about being pocketed here by scum house who has helped her avoid lim D2 and D3.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

The fact moon says House is 100% scum but still favors pushing me reeks of scum to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Don't let her weasel here hydra, so needs your vote in a way I don't.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Moongrass »

She*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”