Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Bell »

Yo, do not post in that neighborhood pt or I will be very internet angry.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

then i mean you are labelling this game as unfun which idk feels like an attack on me, like im making this game unfun for you which can possibly be true but like cmon
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Bell »

You’re intentionally denying town information by posting it in a pt we can’t see, while if even one scum is in there they can relay it to their whole team.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 2.3

TargetWagon
Yuri Gagarin
(4)
Titus (), UNOwen (), OkaPoka (), T3 ()
T3
(2)
GuiltyLion (), Save The Dragons ()
Save The Dragons
(1)
Bell ()
OkaPoka
(1)
Yuri Gagarin ()
Almost50
(1)
Dusa ()
Not Voting
(6)
FakeGod, Bingle, Cupcake Butterfly, DrippingGoofball, Almost50, LavarManos

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to eliminate. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-03 18:30:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1552, Bell wrote:You’re intentionally denying town information by posting it in a pt we can’t see, while if even one scum is in there they can relay it to their whole team.
Bell is good!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i feel like you are using harsher language in the neighborhood pt directed at me then you were when we are going at it d1. you were being all the oh i don't see the game that way okapoka in here but in there you are like wow trash garbage bye bye
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Dusa I'd like your attention/thoughts on the points I laid against Qoobee/T3 slot in , , ,
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Yuri Gagarin »

In post 1551, OkaPoka wrote:then i mean you are labelling this game as unfun which idk feels like an attack on me, like im making this game unfun for you which can possibly be true but like cmon
I consider you and bell equally responsible for why this game has been as unfun as it is, fwiw
"I see no VTs up here"
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Dusa »

Ok! When I get home and read up! I'll use the neighborhood so Bell knows I'm bad!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Dusa »

I love chores! They're my purpose!
Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Yuri Gagarin »

In post 1555, OkaPoka wrote:i feel like you are using harsher language in the neighborhood pt directed at me then you were when we are going at it d1. you were being all the oh i don't see the game that way okapoka in here but in there you are like wow trash garbage bye bye
maybe because I’m tired and not in a great mood but also the moment there was something that actually made me feel like maybe I wanted to get involved in the game again I have you and bell shouting about how it’s anti town to use it
"I see no VTs up here"
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1558, Dusa wrote:Ok! When I get home and read up! I'll use the neighborhood so Bell knows I'm bad!
Brilliant.

Yuri, to be clear, if you aren’t going to tell me why you’re not enjoying the game or what about my behavior you don’t like there’s pretty much not much i can do about it.
Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Yuri Gagarin »

Which, frankly: yeah, it is, but I really couldn’t care less at this point

So I’m gonna do what I want to do to try to have fun and the worse case is that I get limmed for it and at least then I don’t have to be involved anymore

Don’t like it, tough
"I see no VTs up here"
Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Yuri Gagarin »

And I did address the problems with your case on me oka, which you then just never bothered to respond to
"I see no VTs up here"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1085, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1060, Yuri Gagarin wrote:I guess my two questions are firstly (1) why do you think it's contradictory for me to both want to shut down mechtalk and to say that I want to sheep a townread on it later? like I feel like your reason in is ascribing thoughts to me that I just don't have and idk why you're doing that as opposed to the opposite. talking specifically about the "something you say to look townie"... like no, that's just where my head was at. and secondly regarding that same post is that while I suppose I get you seeing me not wanting mechtalk and going "yeah this is something I've seen scum do before" but it seems like a flawed basis for a read given that yes, I'd be saying that if I were scum, but I'm saying it now as town because I just have an intense apathy towards mechtalk

the other thing is that I don't really see how (2) the fact I'm being contradictory to your eyes leads you to me being scum? like fine, maybe it is hypocritical for me to take that position (still don't think it is, but let's say I can't sell you on that) -- I don't get from like why this leads you into thinking I'm scum?
I think ive answered the first q already

Second q, i think you decided to be more open to mech afterwards rather than coming into it being open to mech
In post 1086, OkaPoka wrote:Hypocritical not bc two ideas really but bc i think you decided to purposely alter your beliefs to be more defensible
In post 1087, OkaPoka wrote:And its not a case of changing ur mind i think that is contextually clear
In post 1088, OkaPoka wrote:ig how id picture scum you:

"I need to take a stance, let's just say i hate mech and im going to make a quick comment about vigging these nerds so I can put myself out there and maybe get townread for my boldness"
"ah wait, just being antimech is not a ground i want to fight on, maybe ill just be anti talking about mech so im a lil more nuanced and such"

if you were town
"i don't like talking about mech i will shoot you if you talk about mech"
"but also ill sheep someone on mech that i townread"

i feel like its harder for me to justify the second world
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

oh you know whats even better yuri wanted to mechtalk eod d1 and then when the mech got involved and someone asked him to move off wagon he was like nah i suspect yuri just wants to bomb mech outta here
Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Yuri Gagarin »

In post 1561, Bell wrote:Yuri, to be clear, if you aren’t going to tell me why you’re not enjoying the game or what about my behavior you don’t like there’s pretty much not much i can do about it.
It is to a not insignificant extent a personality thing regarding how you play mafia although I don’t hold negative feelings towards you as a person outside of the realm of mafia

Right now as in today, you’re on my shitlist for trying to discourage people from using the neighbourhood
"I see no VTs up here"
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh, so you don’t like me pointing out that it’s anti town to post in there.
Uh, I’m not really sure what to say about that, that neighborhood mechanic is another advantage for scum and they already have a bunch of advantages.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 806, Yuri Gagarin wrote:
In post 759, OkaPoka wrote:i lost myself in the train of thought but the specific reason why i think its contradictory is that someone who shuts down mech talk is not someone who claims to will sheep someone else's mech plan later i think. i think you just ignore mech talk in that case.
It’s not contradictory but *shrug*

I hate mechtalk, I think it’s boring and kills the game, it kills my motivation to play when the thread is drowning in it, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t acknowledge the importance of not playing a mechanically awful strategy, and while I’m not that interested in engaging in it much, that doesn’t mean I’m not able to evaluate the relative merits of different plans/that I won’t make some effort to try and follow someone who has spent time trying to work it out

What I don’t want is that continuing through the middle of the day when that time is far better spent on scumhunting and actually sorting people. Mechtalk can be saved for EoD when there’s a clear D1 lim and the question is how to organise votes on it
In post 1350, Yuri Gagarin wrote:
In post 1347, UNOwen wrote:Yuri off.
nah
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Bell »

Sigh, it’s because I’m being autocratic isn’t it.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

no its a perfectly reasonable take to have
Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Yuri Gagarin »

Oka that’s completely disregarding the context of everything else that’s happened in the game between those two posts

Like I was looking forward to this game, then it started, got progressively less enjoyable for me and so by the end of day I really didn’t give a fuck about trying to do anything to help town if it was anything that I didn’t already want to do

I knew I wanted to be on neighbourhood and so I wasn’t getting off

Same thing today — I’ll be getting on once any wagon is near, and I won’t be getting off
"I see no VTs up here"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

one other thought I have right now is that the Yuri wagon feels bad because nobody on it was a Primary Driver of Gamma

also I want Bingle/Bell in whatever neighborhood gets formed today
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

do you think its reasonable for town to want to keep someone alive who is actively working to sabotage town's win conditions because they don't give a fuck now?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

like what

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”