Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 2.5

TargetWagon
Yuri Gagarin
(4)
Titus (), UNOwen (), OkaPoka (), T3 ()
T3
(3)
GuiltyLion (), Save The Dragons (), Almost50 ()
Save The Dragons
(1)
Bell ()
OkaPoka
(1)
Yuri Gagarin ()
Almost50
(1)
Dusa ()
Not Voting
(5)
FakeGod, Bingle, Cupcake Butterfly, DrippingGoofball, LavarManos

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to eliminate. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-03 18:30:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Bingle »

Oh, cool, a proto VC. That should help me jump back into the game. Thanks nsg!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

Nothing much, but a marker

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:59 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Titus¬
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1674, T3 wrote:
In post 1668, Titus wrote:T3, why are you ok with a wagon that I started given you SRed me yesterday? Are you bussing, afraid of your own elimination or both?
Better question: Are you bussing?
I'd like a real answer to this. Why were you ok voting Yuri in the first place?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Bell »

@Cupcake: Thoughts on the game now that we have a scum flip?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Bingle »

Neighborhood 1: Dusa, Dannflor, DGB, GL, STD, OkaPoka, T3, Yuri, FG

Leftovers: Bingle, Almost50, UNOwen, Titus, CB, LavarManos, Bell

We should definitely be solving in not the Neighborhood.

VOTE: CB
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Bell »

We should?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Bell »

Because you’re worried that the scum team will chip away at the town majority in the first neighborhood?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Bingle »

More because solving outside of the neighborhood gives us a larger overlap in the pools, but sure, that's another benefit.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Bell »

I mean, I don’t even know where to begin with all the leaps of logic and assumptions inherent in that approach. But I’ll leave it alone and see if anything interesting happens.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1681, Bingle wrote:Neighborhood 1: Dusa, Dannflor, DGB, GL, STD, OkaPoka, T3, Yuri, FG

Leftovers: Bingle, Almost50, UNOwen, Titus, CB, LavarManos, Bell

We should definitely be solving in not the Neighborhood.

Not my #1 pick here (T3 is my #1 & FG is my #2), but it'll do

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Bingle »

Yuri, what exactly excited you about the setup that you're not being allowed to explore?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1685, Bell wrote:I mean, I don’t even know where to begin with all the leaps of logic and assumptions inherent in that approach. But I’ll leave it alone and see if anything interesting happens.
?

It is inherently better to solve outside of the neighborhood first because those people who are outside of the neighborhood cannot be sorted inside of the neighborhood. The only inherent assumptions are that we want to have large amounts of neighborhood overlap and that there is scum outside of the first neighborhood.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:25 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1679, Titus wrote:
In post 1674, T3 wrote:
In post 1668, Titus wrote:T3, why are you ok with a wagon that I started given you SRed me yesterday? Are you bussing, afraid of your own elimination or both?
Better question: Are you bussing?
I'd like a real answer to this. Why were you ok voting Yuri in the first place?
See: his ISO
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:35 am

Post by OkaPoka »

id agree with you bingle but there are extenuating circumstances in my opinion.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Bingle »

Those extenuating circumstances are?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I think Gamma trying to skeevy his way onto CB wagon in D1 indicates CB town.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1649, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1510, GuiltyLion wrote:Qoobee jumping off Gamma to STD and making this justification for town!Gamma still so early into D1 is a bad look IMO
Lol I was thinking this too.
why not vote T3 then?

why have you not voted at all?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1659, Dusa wrote:I think T3 is unprepared for runs of this heat level in general which makes it hard to say for sure he is definitely bad! However this points towards his potentially being bad!

I also don't like the way he described my tone! I think if my high pitched voice made it harder to see my soul, he would just guess my soul wrong! I think he is bad and instead said he can't see my soul, because he knew if he was good he would be guessing wrong!

Does that make sense!?!?!?!
yeah, I see what you're saying in the second paragraph here as well

It is possible he's just playing on a heat level that's too high (could certainly be Jury Summons that's causing his difficulties), but he's definitely not a slot I want alive through endgame at the moment

I saw Bingle suggesting we should hunt off wagon for today though and I can see the merit to that, plus everyone's had a chance to weigh in so I mayy drop this push for now once I finish responding to posts and thinking about what to do
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1665, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1602, GuiltyLion wrote:UNOwen and Titus both ended the day voting Yuri and opened the day voting Yuri, as if there was no re-evaluation whatsoever on the whole Gamma wagon build + flip
- I clearly spite voted Yuri, didn't I?
- Do you think Hypo/Gamma was distancing? Doesn't seem likely to me.
I'm not following what "spite voting" has to do with anything here? You opened trying to pick up the same questions you had towards Yuri on D2, to me that suggests you're still scumreading him. And then you voted him when he didn't answer them, which presumably means you scumread him? What changes by calling it a "spite" vote, are you saying you don't actually think Yuri is scum or a useful vote?

I can definitely imagine Hypo/Gamma as distancing. What makes you say it's not likely? I called out how Hypo's reasoning for voting Gamma felt like a reach at the time, I still don't really like that initial explanation she gave for the vote even though her explanation for the explanation was plausible.

And Gamma kinda discredited/shaded Hypo in and later but it never evolved into a scumread or vote on her, and then didn't mention Titus in any meaningful or substantive way at all. It could be T-S but I'm certainly not seeing anything that pushes me away from S-S.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1669, Titus wrote:Your other two SRs just happen to be the people voting you.
A50 wasn't voting T3 when he posted that, also T3 hasn't really suggested a scumread on me, this feels disingenuous
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Vla today and tomorrow

I can't deal with anyone else asking me to fix their shit and being ungrateful for it.

I'm not in the mental health to play mafia.

X post all games.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Bingle »

Spoiler:
In post 1123, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: cupcake butterfly
got townpings from Fenrir in some posts I saw quoted by A50, and I want in on CB's game so I'm moving there
In post 1140, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1136, Dusa wrote: uses ellipses and a question mark! It ices Cupcake out before asking him a question! This undermines the question! The question is performative!

A human who was good writing this post might write "...?" and nothing else! It looks like Gamma Emerald wrote his human response but then by wrote wanted to add a dutiful due diligence and question about something he had fully decided was stupid because he is supposed to be investigating if he's good!
This is absolutely correct
But what about it makes me scum?
In post 1142, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1131, Dusa wrote:It looks like the people who posted since Gamma Emerald's last spree are Cupcake Butterfly and Almost50!
I think that spree is so bad that people who did not vote him for it are likely to also be bad!
This post itself looks haphazardly written in a way that doesn’t flow naturally
The logical way to write this is “I think Gamma’s last string of posts was bad, these people are suspect for not thinking the same thing”
I feel like Dusa may be trying to deflect attention from actual scum with this maneuver
In post 1143, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1133, Dusa wrote:This is an inorganic progression on a slot from a single reading! Hephaestus made this! Gamma Emerald got help from Hephaestus and pretended otherwise!
Is Hephaestus representative of anyone in this game?
Also I don’t particularly feel like my progression is as bad as you make it out to be, the second post was made more out of a place of questioning Bingle vs. defending CB
In post 1144, Gamma Emerald wrote:Once CB flips scum I feel like Dusa should be flipped next

I really don't think this is very townspewy, tbh.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1681, Bingle wrote:Leftovers: Bingle, Almost50, UNOwen, Titus, CB, LavarManos, Bell
of these, I have no interest in Bingle/Bell today, and I think A50's D2 play has felt fairly townie to me. There was also this post:
In post 1206, Almost50 wrote:I am unlikely to join the fast-growing Gamma wagon. I don't see anything scummy in their posts and I dislike the speed in which it got from 0 to 5 votes
which I think is less likely to come from scum!A50 partnered with scum!Gamma, it feels to me like he really didn't know that Gamma was scum.

I'd be a fine with a wagon on any of the UNOwen/Titus/CB/Lavar slots frankly, I'm not townreading any of them. UNOwen sounded towniest D1 but his actual engagement with the game feels a bit surface level and I'm not grokking his latest reads/pushes.

Titus I think I need more from her today to help sort and I'm probably due for a reread of her ISO. A50's point about her EOD play and frustration with the hammer might be good.

CB and Lavar are just nothing slots. On this:
In post 1692, FakeGod wrote:I think Gamma trying to skeevy his way onto CB wagon in D1 indicates CB town.
Could it not be scum!Gamma trying to get into the hood and distance from scum!CB? I feel the beginning of CB wagon was townie considering the voters and the timing of it, so I don't know if I think Gamma was necessarily trying to capitalize on a miselim as CB might have been at the point where scum were seeking reasons to bus him. Gamma also didn't really push CB that hard once he started getting voted instead - despite flipping to confidently to asserting CB scum, I can't say that I feel Gamma actually wanted us to eliminate CB instead of himself.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”