In post 238, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
maybe town here because I don’t think scum!them need to ask this question, seems like they wants to sort
Pavowski
here.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
maybe town here because I don’t think scum!them need to ask this question, seems like they wants to sort
Pavowski
here.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 241, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:[quote="In post 217, LuciferMorningStar"what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.

Besides are we all just gonna ignore the most suspicious post so far? The highlighted line being the most suspicious part of this particular post. This player has also reframed himself from the arguments that took place after this vote.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor,
unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

The gods have dictated that I should VOTE: Taco to kick things off, and so I shall. Even though I love your username.
That’s how the game is played in this site.

I'm not calling you anything, just pointed a fact that if no one votes on Day 1, it creates suspicion about them. I think you are new in this site, that's why don't know how the mafia games are normally played. It often starts with RVS (random voting stage).

"
I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident Town member and draw attention off themselves
" : don't get this.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

@Pavowski what do you think of Salsa thus far?
VOTE: Salsa
Another monology:

Hey look! I am deliberately OMGUSing and you guys already know I'm an experienced player, hence I can't be scum!

Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

How is it omgus?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 233, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 195, Seanzie wrote:
In post 194, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I'm kind of trolling: so
is LAMIST
and then is a bad reaction to something which doesn't comment on 100 posts that had happened between his first and second posts.
Please explain this.
It means "Look at me I'm so town"
I know what LAMIST is, what about that post do you interpret as LAMIST?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

The post calls for a plague on the mafia.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Seanzie »

Taco, did you ever answer me about Ssbm? If not, what do you think of that slot?

Same question backwards to Ssbm, can you share your thoughts on Taco?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 247, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lucifer you gotta use your vote.

Pavowski - of Taco, Seanzie, T3, Shrek - do any of their early pushes stand out for a specific reason as scummy?
No, they stand out as blustery and doing a lot of work to make their first impressions mean something. I mean:
In post 234, T3 wrote:Shrek and Salsa are town.
Just to grab an example from recently in the thread, I see this. How can you make a statement like this with any degree of certainty at this stage in the game? The game is less than 24 hours old, day 1 is less than 10% done. Confidence, at this point, feels like bluster.

Whether that's blustery town trying to drive investigations or blustery scum trying to *steer* investigations, I couldn't hazard a guess yet.

I should also point out I'm not saying those interactions don't mean anything. But I have no idea what they mean so far.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 258, Seanzie wrote:Taco, did you ever answer me about Ssbm? If not, what do you think of that slot?

Nothing has stood out because i am currently focused on diffusing pressure against me and analyzing it.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 251, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
Pavowski
here.
Dwlee spewed town on a red salsa flip
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 249, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 231, Taco Hemingway wrote::lol:
No really i think its hilarious you think i would copy someone else's scumgame when mine is plenty fine. I don't copy.

Am i still trying to pocket shrek btw?
The wording was wrong....It's more about showing
I'm being aggressive which keeping attention towards me, so I can't be scum
and using this as a shield which imo scum indicative. Like you fake claim as scum, but other players also do this, so this is copying, my wording was wrong for that. Also mentioned it on other post but you seems to cherry picking my posts.

No, you're not trying to pocket them which makes me think you & them aren’t same alignment most probably.
What is the difference between my town and scum game, in your view?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Man having several games to reference as meta to dunk people's arguments feels good ;)
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 260, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 258, Seanzie wrote:Taco, did you ever answer me about Ssbm? If not, what do you think of that slot?

Nothing has stood out because i am currently focused on diffusing pressure against me and analyzing it.
On reread doesn't seem like they want to get their hands dirty here. Would keep my eye on, definitely one to make sure is giving more than shallow reasoning so they dont get to slip under the radar.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 255, Seanzie wrote:
In post 233, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 195, Seanzie wrote:
In post 194, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I'm kind of trolling: so
is LAMIST
and then is a bad reaction to something which doesn't comment on 100 posts that had happened between his first and second posts.
Please explain this.
It means "Look at me I'm so town"
I know what LAMIST is, what about that post do you interpret as LAMIST?
Dwlee99 wrote:The post calls for a plague on the mafia.
Ok, I'm getting this now.

Jokey intro post = scummy

Referencing Shakespeare = scummy

Jokey intro post referencing Shakespeare = double-plus scummy

Effects of referencing 1984 in post analyzing jokey post referencing Shakespeare = undetermined, will study
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

If i had to shoot 3 slots rn as a team i would do salsa - pavowski - kyoto
Also yall calling kyoto by their prefix is hilarious as someone formally in the smash community
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Kyouko*
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

i dont think pawowski is genuinely this "aloof" about things. Their analysis on t3 feels weirdly TMI because im not really able to see what they're talking about.
While hollistically i understand t3's play i dont think anything theyve done so far has had them leave reasonable town/scumrange
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 259, Pavowski wrote:
In post 247, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lucifer you gotta use your vote.

Pavowski - of Taco, Seanzie, T3, Shrek - do any of their early pushes stand out for a specific reason as scummy?
No, they stand out as blustery and doing a lot of work to make their first impressions mean something. I mean:
In post 234, T3 wrote:Shrek and Salsa are town.
Just to grab an example from recently in the thread, I see this. How can you make a statement like this with any degree of certainty at this stage in the game? The game is less than 24 hours old, day 1 is less than 10% done. Confidence, at this point, feels like bluster.

Whether that's blustery town trying to drive investigations or blustery scum trying to *steer* investigations, I couldn't hazard a guess yet.

I should also point out I'm not saying those interactions don't mean anything. But I have no idea what they mean so far.
This is very hedgy. I know you said you couldn't hazard a guess yet, but I firmly believe you could, and should.

Gun to head, which of those people are blustery town and which are blustery scum? If you can give reasons why you think one way or the other, great, but I'll be content for now with just "town" or "scum" on each slot.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Salsa is uncharitable to a degree that is egregious where they are ignoring entire threads of logic to paint me as scum and ignore any other possibility. That doesnt really come from town. The fact they used a game i was literally in as scum and compared me to a scum partner...who i tried to coach but who wasn't really following me, is peak hilarity to me. Like bro - how desperate are you to make me a mislim here?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

If salsa can show some analysis that is more than 1 dimensional towards me, such that Seanzie did - i would be more predisposed to believe their progression on my slot. As is, it feels they are simply searching for whatever they can to isolate anything that can be framed as "scummy".
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 254, Taco Hemingway wrote:How is it omgus?
In post 206, Salsabil Faria wrote:
VOTE: Taco Hemingway
In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote: VOTE: Salsa

Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Whats the definition of omgus?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 257, Pavowski wrote:

Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
I.am.tunneling.them.... I'll only believe them when I see the green flip.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”