Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Moongrass »

So they wouldn't have JK'd NM, so the clear on mastina is 100% legit.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Moongrass »

And Titus would freaking know that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3899, Moongrass wrote:I think mastina is town. I think Gamma is town. Because as I said the NKA shows that scum only tried to kill NM after he cleared Gamma, when they shot him directly he cleared mastina. If they were JKing NM they wouldn't have tried to shoot him, unless they no killed but that's beyond moonlogic.
Why is that beyond moonlogic when it's the very angle you pushed d3?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2401, Moongrass wrote:Yeah sorry NM I'm not just going to take your word for it, especially since you targeted mastina instead of titus.

NM assumes a no kill and titus assumes a blocked kill. Hmm
In post 2603, Moongrass wrote:Look at the scum scrambling lmao. It's probably just the hydra and house. Especially if titus flips town.

House tries to get some momentum on cyrus, no luck so he redirects back to old suspects. Hydra instavotes me for having them in my poe, but doesn't blink at House's shade...and now the nom kill makes sense. The no kill probably because both forgot to put a kill through.

Jjh this is the best reason yet to townread cyrus. We get Titus limmed and it really is auto win after that regardless of alignment.
In post 2607, Moongrass wrote:Or no kill because the pool of suspects was shrinking especially if NM claimed today.
How did this go from your theory to moonlogic?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Moongrass »

Flips happened, I understand more about the mechanics. Obv.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Moongrass »

So here I am trying to confirm that clears are legit and Titus is fighting me on my inconsistency. Do you people really need anymore proof of who's intent is from which alignment? I'm getting over this fast.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Moongrass »

Try arguing I'm scum with gamma/mastina, it'll probably work with the lack of thinking that's happened in this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3904, Moongrass wrote:Flips happened, I understand more about the mechanics. Obv.
What flip would have ever made you not abandon this no kill position? It felt far fetched from the get go.

You hold me to a standard of solving NM was a hider faster than I did, but have no interest in holding mastina to that.

While it's likely that scum tried to kill not mafia, it's not impossible. Posts like your outlandish no kill theory make it possible.

Also of note, apparently nm speculated a no kill theory as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

It's a theory I find unlikely, but this is mylo, so I go through all the possibilities, even the unlikely ones.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

In post 3892, Titus wrote:
In post 3891, Moongrass wrote:Guess what Titus, that's what town do in lylo, they evaluate every angle so they don't throw the game.

They're not all blah blah reads don't change, push same agenda.
Right. Yours are too fast to be organic. Mia pushes against you, she's scum. I push against you, then I am scum. House you have as scum. He's been pushing on you for days.

Meanwhile, you ignore my analysis and changing reads.
House has been insisting that Moon and us are the team which I have real trouble seeing that anyone actually reading the game could actually believe. I tried to give him a chance to re-evaluate but he refuses to even reconsider.
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3909, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 3892, Titus wrote:
In post 3891, Moongrass wrote:Guess what Titus, that's what town do in lylo, they evaluate every angle so they don't throw the game.

They're not all blah blah reads don't change, push same agenda.
Right. Yours are too fast to be organic. Mia pushes against you, she's scum. I push against you, then I am scum. House you have as scum. He's been pushing on you for days.

Meanwhile, you ignore my analysis and changing reads.
House has been insisting that Moon and us are the team which I have real trouble seeing that anyone actually reading the game could actually believe. I tried to give him a chance to re-evaluate but he refuses to even reconsider.
Here's the problem with that, and why I have an inkling he's town (mastina scum world). He starts from the supposition that both Gamma and mastina are town. He knows I am correctly town. Therefore, there's no other room for scum. Because he could be confbiased on the clears being true, he could be confbiased and not scum.

It's not my favorite theory, but it is viable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

From House's PoV it should be you or mastina as scum, and he should consider mastina more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

That's what you're saying anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:18 pm

In post 3911, Titus wrote:From House's PoV it should be you or mastina as scum, and he should consider mastina more.
In post 3912, Titus wrote:That's what you're saying anyway.
It’s so beyond ridiculous that anyone could think Moon and us are ever aligned and he’s not even questioning that and he and Moon have been sr each other the entire game and he’s claimed to be tr us, so why is he voting us?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3913, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 3911, Titus wrote:From House's PoV it should be you or mastina as scum, and he should consider mastina more.
It’s so beyond ridiculous that anyone could think Moon and us are ever aligned and he’s not even questioning that and he and Moon have been sr each other the entire game and he’s claimed to be tr us, so why is he voting us?
Again, I'm supposing House is town here, you and Moon have fought a lot. Yesterday when the wagons were me and Moon, where was your vote? Not voting.

I don't feel your scum but from a house town pov, he has to go for the unlikely scenario if he maintains his TR on me. He has to go for you/moon, you/mastina or moon/mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:30 pm

In post 2669, House wrote:I think it's just Moon & jjh.
In post 2684, House wrote:
In post 2682, cyrus62 wrote:can we not keep doing useless quotes just talk gee. if house wants jjh im up for it. but note to mia and house . the way you two are talking worrys me . nm check mia or house okay.
I prefer Moon, but a jjh wagon is acceptable.
In post 2739, House wrote:
In post 2737, cyrus62 wrote:Fine I want jjh head as a candy dish. Bet scum reads this and kills jjh for me but I'll vote. Moon. But nm better clear house if moon flips town. Like I said scum will read this and try to frame me lol.[vote VOTE: moonlanding lol
I want him to clear me regardless.

Moon's buddy might try to say I bussed for town cred (which would be a fair accusation, I've sold out my entire team in the past and rode the town cred to victory in F3)
In post 2750, House wrote:
In post 2748, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2744, House wrote:
In post 2741, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2682, cyrus62 wrote:can we not keep doing useless quotes just talk gee. if house wants jjh im up for it. but note to mia and house . the way you two are talking worrys me . nm check mia or house okay.
No thanks.
Who is Titus' buddy?
I also think Moon isn’t particurarly townie right now.
Who’s his teammate?
As I've been saying, jjh.

Let's take a look at your reads.
In post 2424, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
DrippingGoofball
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia
cyrus62
Mia and Maya Fey
jjh927
Moongrass
Titus
House

My current reads.
I'm town.

Titus is town.

Oh look. That leaves Moon & jjh.
In post 2755, House wrote:Moon has been begging for votes.

Please, show your generosity.
In post 2771, House wrote:Moon wagon is pure goodness.

Scum wants Titus gone bad, though.
In post 2781, House wrote:
In post 2774, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 2759, Moongrass wrote:
In post 2752, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Then make the elimination either Titus or Moon today.
I’m mostly just doing what i can to shrink the PoE anyway.
When I go please reconsider your read on the hydra.
How am I supposed to not think you’re not scum when you’re literally ignoring any of my posts that don’t fit with your narrative?

If you’re actually not scum but scummy town here, than knock it the f off and help me find out who is? But no, all you do is continue to non-stop bs shade me.
Town af reach out.
In post 2778, Moongrass wrote:All I hear is blah blah I'm scum blah from the hydra. NM doesn't live to tomorrow.
Scum response.
@Titus, seriously tell me why House’s vote on us makes an iota of sense.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:35 pm

In post 3914, Titus wrote:
Again, I'm supposing House is town here, you and Moon have fought a lot. Yesterday when the wagons were me and Moon, where was your vote? Not voting.

I don't feel your scum but from a house town pov, he has to go for the unlikely scenario if he maintains his TR on me. He has to go for you/moon, you/mastina or moon/mastina.
Koba voted House and I’m assuming they unvoted because of MELO. My point is that he’s been hardpushing Moon and has been tr us the entire game, yet he votes us. Does that not make you wonder at all?
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:36 pm

In post 3915, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 2669, House wrote:I think it's just Moon & jjh.
In post 2739, House wrote:
In post 2737, cyrus62 wrote:Fine I want jjh head as a candy dish. Bet scum reads this and kills jjh for me but I'll vote. Moon. But nm better clear house if moon flips town. Like I said scum will read this and try to frame me lol.[vote VOTE: moonlanding lol
I want him to clear me regardless.

Moon's buddy might try to say I bussed for town cred (which would be a fair accusation, I've sold out my entire team in the past and rode the town cred to victory in F3)
In post 2750, House wrote:
In post 2748, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2744, House wrote:
In post 2741, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
No thanks.
Who is Titus' buddy?
I also think Moon isn’t particurarly townie right now.
Who’s his teammate?
As I've been saying, jjh.

Let's take a look at your reads.
In post 2424, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
DrippingGoofball
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia
cyrus62
Mia and Maya Fey
jjh927
Moongrass
Titus
House

My current reads.
I'm town.

Titus is town.

Oh look. That leaves Moon & jjh.
In post 2755, House wrote:Moon has been begging for votes.

Please, show your generosity.
In post 2771, House wrote:Moon wagon is pure goodness.

Scum wants Titus gone bad, though.
In post 2752, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Then make the elimination either Titus or Moon today.
How am I supposed to not think you’re not scum when you’re literally ignoring any of my posts that don’t fit with your narrative?

If you’re actually not scum but scummy town here, than knock it the f off and help me find out who is? But no, all you do is continue to non-stop bs shade me.
Town af reach out.
In post 2778, Moongrass wrote:All I hear is blah blah I'm scum blah from the hydra. NM doesn't live to tomorrow.
Scum response.
@Titus, seriously tell me why House’s vote on us makes an iota of sense.
Based on this, you would expect town!House to be voting Moon here, so why isn’t he?
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:40 pm

@Titus, are you seriously asking why we’re not voting yet - when the stumps haven’t conclusively weighed in - when the game could lost if we’re wrong?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@Maya, My guess is that he tried yesterday and failed. Maybe he feels that if he can't convince people you're scum, why prolong the game? I'm supposing a town house when answering but I really don't know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3918, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:@Titus, are you seriously asking why we’re not voting yet - when the stumps haven’t conclusively weighed in - when the game could lost if we’re wrong?
No. I'm not voting either and I have my preferred course of action and my compromise laid out.

I don't care much for EE's opinion but they are conftown and should be heard. NSG should be prodded.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:48 pm

In post 3914, Titus wrote:

That’s exactly my point, it makes no sense to be voting us after hardpushing Moon like that. It makes me think that it’s a safe vote because he knows we’re town and not getting miselimed. If I’m wrong then why did he completely ignore my asking him to reread the game and absolutely refused to do that?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@Maya, I'm not rereading the game if you, EE, or Gamma asked. I frankly don't have the time. I can't hold House to a standard that I wouldn't do myself. Asking him to reset is fair.

Second, there's no such thing as an easy vote. A vote that's not going anywhere might as well be not voting. It's not an easy or a safe vote. It's just a wasted vote.

I am not sure if I like the demotivated House theory but it's the only one that works if he's town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:58 pm

In post 3849, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:

Town af reach out.
Scum response.
But your vote is on us not Moon.
His progression on us makes no sense is my point and Moon’s has at least been consistent. If House would zt least demonstrate some good faith effort in trying to solve, I’d feel differently but he’s not even trying to do that. Fmpov, why would it make sense to vote Moon over House?

There is a slight non-zero possibility that the clears could potentially have been messed with and he also is not leaving any room for that possibility. He’s 100% locked in.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:03 pm

Just ftr, I’m not saying that’s the case but to be 100% locked into to the actual team is bad. And he’s insisting that Moon and us are 100% the team.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”