Newbie 2068 | Lofi Beats to Play Mafia To | Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:00 am

Post by VFP »

I'm proven to never lie about my alignment on hammer lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 900, VFP wrote:I'm proven to never lie about my alignment on hammer lol
VFP PLS TELL ME WHAT R U TALKING BOUT -- I am ltierally so confused right now.

You are acting like I have played scum with you so many times before?

I only have been scum once and only once and somehow you were in that game and you townread me that whole game and died during night 2 or 3.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:01 am

Post by VFP »

Reminder, do not let Grampa live tomorrow.
He will AtE like he has today. And probably call the next person pushing him as scum.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Val89 »

Are we allowed to post after a hammer?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:02 am

Post by VFP »

Yeah until it's locked.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:02 am

Post by VFP »

It's actually the best time to post.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Val89 »

You wouldn't believe me if I told you I figured out what was about to happen, would you? :cool:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by VFP »

I'm telling you now, scum scattered and thought I was claiming a PR there.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by VFP »

In post 906, Val89 wrote:You wouldn't believe me if I told you I figured out what was about to happen, would you? :cool:
What's that?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:05 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 907, VFP wrote:I'm telling you now, scum scattered and thought I was claiming a PR there.
nah as town ik u would do sum shit like this
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:06 am

Post by VFP »

In post 909, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 907, VFP wrote:I'm telling you now, scum scattered and thought I was claiming a PR there.
nah as town ik u would do sum shit like this
Nice, how would you know that?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:07 am

Post by VFP »

In post 901, GrandpaMo wrote:You are acting like I have played scum with you so many times before?
In post 909, GrandpaMo wrote:nah as town ik u would do sum shit like this
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 905, VFP wrote:It's actually the best time to post.
yea it gives info.

i think what vfp is trying to do is make it seem like is vfp is trying to distance for wifom so basically think that i am could be possibly not town becuazse of vfp pushing me and that makes it look like i should be condemned but once vfp flips scum, then i will look so towny in that ppl would startscumreading me for bussing if that makes sense
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Val89 »

I figured that there wasn't really any way a town PR would invite us to make them claim on D1 against a possible scum VT claim. I considered for a moment the possibility of a scum!VFP play where you about to drop a fake claim in order to try draw a CC.

Then I started looking where the hammer could come from if grandpa did put you E-1 like I did last time we got in this situation, which is why I did the vote count, except I didn't forget the possibility of a self-hammer this time; and I had an "oh", moment. :wink:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:10 am

Post by VFP »

But what was the "oh" moment?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 854, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 837, VFP wrote:
In post 835, VFP wrote:Okay, Grampa is just screaming scum now.

is a politician response. Doesn't answer and just re directs to a different point.
Let me confirm.

Grampa said I should know his town game.
I challenge why
Grampa is saying my question is unapproachable and basically only says I should read a town game of his.
The original statement from Grampa is that I should town read them. Me asking why is a logical question that can be answered easily if town. For example "you should know I do X as town". The problem is, when Grampa said I should know this is town him, he was trying to manipulate me.

The Second part, is this.
Grampa wants to know what my reasons are and implies that my reasoning is shit.
I challenge this
Grampa says that people like me don't give reasons or weak reasons and this was said because he was frustrated.
I challenge this again.
Grampa does AtE and only focuses on how would I know if he is frustrated.

You can see the key points that Grampa initiated are being ignored here.

Get this politician off the stand! Boo! Boo Grampa!
"Key points" I have said my answers like what 3 times now?

Multiple times -- I have gave you my reasoning and thought process -- I even told it to NEE in post 789 I believe? I am trying to remember on the top my head 00 but I used to reference my source.

You haven't answered my question and nor have done anything I have told you to do. So again, answer my questions -- then maybe you can see how your questions are manipulative. "knowing that i was frustrated" how?

In the game I played with you where I was scum -- you played way differently -- and never pushed me for reasons like these hence why I am asking you to literally yk maybe read the game?

and read my town game and again WHY I KEEP RESORTING TO META because you and I do that.
In post 858, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 853, VFP wrote:I'm telling you now, it's just Grampa and T3.
That is the most basic pair you could do at this point if I was scum in your eyes.

A Val + Grandpa pair is actually way better here for your perspective because you push the POVs through defense but you never have thought of bussing have you?

So if Val was scum irresistible of me being paired -- would you have scumread them for something else?

Again, do what I told you and stop making me bitch you around -- stop pairing me and t3 up and find another one in this game that I could be paired up. then see the game if I was town in your eyes, who would be scum then?
In post 861, VFP wrote:Come on Grampa, put me to E1 and I'll claim.
In post 863, VFP wrote:If Grampa goes quiet now, take that as a scum claim.
In post 886, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 874, VFP wrote:It's like everyone is scared of what I'm about to claim :lol:
no i can give too less shits -- i claimed vt and if i were scum i would just claim pr so pr can cc.

CLAIM NOW I DARE U

VOTE: VFP
In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 819, VFP wrote:Thats not answering my questions Grampa.
Why would I know this is town you? You said I should know its town you, not that I should meta check you.

And the part about you being frustrated is just a pile of bollocks.
You even say again that my play style is to call you scum for no reason or weak reason. Where do I do this? Are you saying that my town game I do this?
You said that I have ignored you but you have implied in your response that I have responded to you but you just didn't like the response.

Let me reiterate -- first, that question is an unapproachable question because everyone is different and has a different playstyle that can vary each game. No one is going to know for sure you are scum (unless you are really really obvious which not a lot of people are in this game -- this could be the due to nature of small sample base and paranoia from town). And no one is going to know for sure you are town. This is why I responded to you to read my meta. You even said that I was acting like this in my "Aliensitter Needed!" game where I was scum. So since I know you have seen my iso and how it was similar to that -- I challenged you to read one of my town games and see the similarities in that. Do you see any differences or similarities? That is up for you to decipher if I am town or scum based on how you see I play the game. I said that you should know its town me because of that -- because you can go back and check my town games and see that I have the similarities I would of as now. This was in rebuttal to in which you scumread me for the "Aliensitter Needed!" hence why I brought up meta in the first place because you said yourself that meta is a good tool to use. And I do agree -- I learned a lot. This is why I actually started to say Zyla was misguided town because of there meta in there newbie game, they are playing in a way that is similar (they even have mentioned it multiple times in the thread so I decided to check it out nd before)

Second -- How do you know me being frustrated is wrong? How would you know I am lying? Do you have sources to back this up? Or is just confirmation bias because you know I am scum in your eyes and so me being frustrated seems wrong. Point out the inaccuracies, inconsistency, and the reasons why you may think its wrong frustration. I was just genuinely frustrated at that game -- you can even see in the game. Heck, I even threatened to hammer myself (which I apologize for) so I just left the thread to calm my self. And now I am more calm. At that point of the game -- I had very much confirmation bias in my head into everyone for people I was townreading and scumreading. And after opening new lights / perceptions -- I see how you could be scum, val be scum, james be town, zyla be scum, alstro be scum, NEE be scum (and everyone who I townread can be scum and everyone who I scumread can be town etc) so I reseted my logic. And started again -- that was that whole post of me in 717, me trying to disassemble my logic and figure out and game solve for once. I was disappointed in myself. So to reiterate the answer to the second question, there was a period where dropped their paranoia about me and james and instantly hopped onto you, that's why I townread you at first then everyone dropped off and YOU started playing more aggressive and it just felt everything to me to come up with any reason to scumread someone -- so you chose me , someone who was already being scumread by half + like all this lobby at one point that can be driven easily by a mislim on me. So GG to you if you are scum, because your plan is working. However, if you are town, I hope you stop pushing me for one second -- look at my possible partners (not t3 -- because that's a blatant sheep, and just again why would I make it obvious I am paired with t3 if I were scum? that isn't smart especially after people started pairing us up either way and T3 continued to say I am town and I continued to say they were town. Yes, we would totally do that as scum |: ) so I suggest for you to look at other pairs that could be viable scum and look at this game if I were town in your eyes -- see how things change.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to address them to my by replying to this specifically.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

what bout all this? instead of tyring to manipulate words / context to make it seem like they are contradicting, learn how to read first and address your own concerns that you started
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:12 am

Post by VFP »

Grampa you're caught scum lol.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:12 am

Post by VFP »

I have shown why you have lied, contradicted and ignored anything on you.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 917, VFP wrote:Grampa you're caught scum lol.

again ur just keep on ignorning meeeeeeeeee
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Val89 »

Is he already trying his best to dodge the lim tomorrow?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:13 am

Post by VFP »

Because you're already caught and I'm already proven :lol:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 918, VFP wrote:I have shown why you have lied, contradicted and ignored anything on you.
actually no you haven't. you said i keep lying but never point to prove. you ask questions, and i have answered everything + plsu gave you extra theory and tips so u could see possible town me in ur eyes
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:14 am

Post by VFP »

In post 920, Val89 wrote:Is he already trying his best to dodge the lim tomorrow?
Yes. Now bringing up posts that I've already responded to.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 920, Val89 wrote:Is he already trying his best to dodge the lim tomorrow?
lim me tmr then.

do it.

i want everyone to vote me once this flips scum smh

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”