Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 274, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 257, Pavowski wrote:
In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

@Pavowski what do you think of Salsa thus far?
VOTE: Salsa
Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
I.am.tunneling.them.... I'll only believe them when I see the green flip.
In post 273, Taco Hemingway wrote:Whats the definition of omgus?
In post 301, Zyla wrote:... I had a lot to catch up on, so here are two separate walls rather than a really big one
In post 13, Shrek wrote:we're all anime girls on the inside though
I wanna be a cute anime girl, so I'll agree with this
In post 77, T3 wrote:
In post 76, T3 wrote:That doesn't make your read any less fabricated lol
Talking to koba/taco.
Don't you mean... Tacoba? Eh? (I'll show myself out)
In post 89, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 49, Zyla wrote:VOTE: ssbm_kyouko there's no kyōko in melee... who are you??
When I played I dual mained Falco/Link
Smh, it's always Falco..
In post 112, T3 wrote:
In post 111, Shrek wrote:@T3 how do i know youre not an anime girl posing as someone with no profile picture
I have a weird thing about not wanting avatars than I can neither explain nor defend expect that it's an aesthetic.
Even his discord has the solid color avatar that blends into the dark mode background
In post 302, Zyla wrote:
In post 141, Dwlee99 wrote:Petition to turboelim Shrek
Write up a good length post on why (with citations) and I might consider it
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
I assume that you mean that it's a
weak
power role? Or do you mean passive vs active type thing?
Either way, it's most likely better to wait until later in the day. If the thread runs out of discussion topics and you still think you need to claim, go for it, but right now it's almost
too
energetic, lol
In post 205, Salsabil Faria wrote:
[To everyone, is this color readable to you?]
Ye, thanks for asking
In post 241, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.
Basically, we have a set amount of miseliminations (elims that land on town) before we lose the game. Half of the time, a no-elim reduces the amount of miselims we have left by one (same as a miselim does), so it's better to eliminate someone and have a
chance
of getting scum then to just avoid elimination altogether
VOTE: Zyla
LOL!

Why did you add my conversation with others also to vote her??
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 437, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 274, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 257, Pavowski wrote:
In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

@Pavowski what do you think of Salsa thus far?
VOTE: Salsa
Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
I.am.tunneling.them.... I'll only believe them when I see the green flip.
Was going to finish catching up before commenting on this. Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
You meant me by
projecting scum
ig?

But I don't understand the connection between me and
Zyla
here.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:56 pm

Post by LuciferMorningStar »

In post 434, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 430, Titus wrote:VOTE: Lucifier

I'm on a mission from God and I have a daycop guilty.
Lucifer probably flips scum here I agree
Because I believe it is stupid and unnecessary to vote when there have been no night actions performed? The risk if lynching a member of the town on a D1 lynch is higher then it is to lynch a Mafia, based on pretty much all of the other games I've had a look through. Seems like you are just throwning suspicions around.

The vote from Titus is even more bullshit. Is it because I haven't commented since Page 11. Take note I have a 16 hour gap where I'm not able to comment, 8 hours sleep and then 8 hours at work. During this time is when most people from the States are active, but seeing as I'm on the other side of the world, I am active when most players here are probably asleep.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm here now.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 452, LuciferMorningStar wrote:

Because I believe it is stupid and unnecessary to vote when there have been no night actions performed? The risk if lynching a member of the town on a D1 lynch is higher then it is to lynch a Mafia, based on pretty much all of the other games I've had a look through. Seems like you are just throwning suspicions around.

The vote from Titus is even more bullshit. Is it because I haven't commented since Page 11. Take note I have a 16 hour gap where I'm not able to comment, 8 hours sleep and then 8 hours at work. During this time is when most people from the States are active, but seeing as I'm on the other side of the world, I am active when most players here are probably asleep.
It will literally always be more likely to randomly eliminate a townie than scum, and the other people that I am thinking you know that also had reservations about this style are at least trying to form reads and reactions but you have dug your heels into not doing anything. Look at other mini normals: you're not gonna be able to rely on a cop telling you who all the mafia are here.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 438, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 387, Taco Hemingway wrote:I personally was pinged when they came in and just voted seanzie - I was like ??? but now in retrospect it feels like a way to pocket the loudest player.

I just find that pressure towards that slot will be *enlightening* and I think there's a chance that pressure will crack their alignment early.
In post 403, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 391, Shrek wrote:taco makes a good point there. it feels like kyouko came in and tried to pocket me, and as soon as he said his part dwlee immediately unvoted me, so i'm wondering if those two might be a pair together. if they are, i don't really have a clue who their third would be. idk man

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
this is a complex thought that doesnt ever come from noobscum
You literally *just* planted this idea 4 posts ago. It's all a bit ironic wouldn't you say?
Not at all.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Pavowski »

Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

In no particular order...

Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
Taco - Has picked fights with lots of people. Would feel like a scum misplay. Leans town as a result.
Shrek - His (probably inadvisable) softclaim to defuse pressure puts him here for now

Null town
Dwlee -- Feels like towny pressuring people to get reactions but just a gut feel
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee
Zyla -- No real lean yet, but gut says town, so here she stands for now

True null
Titus -- I got nothin yet

Null scum
Sean -- Asking so many questions but not offering nearly as much info. Head says town sorting, gut says scum, can't really justify that tho
Tris -- No justifiable read yet, just a gut feeling pushing her slightly south of neutral

Scum
T3 -- my vote is currently here, for reasons I stated earlier. Posts are short and cryptic, and he's proud of that.
Lucifer -- Not really enough for a proper read, but the fact he's made only two posts (pedit -- now three) -- one of them with no content at all, just a quote -- feels deliberately withholding
Galaxis -- Again, not really enough for a proper read, but I am not sure I buy the way they're acting

Happy Thursday morning, tear me to pieces.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

UNVOTE: Titus

VOTE: Pavowski

LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:45 am

In post 456, Pavowski wrote:Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
Taco - Has picked fights with lots of people. Would feel like a scum misplay. Leans town as a result.
Shrek - His (probably inadvisable) softclaim to defuse pressure puts him here for now

Null town
Dwlee -- Feels like towny pressuring people to get reactions but just a gut feel
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee

True null

Null scum
Sean -- Asking so many questions but not offering nearly as much info. Head says town sorting, gut says scum, can't really justify that tho
Tris -- No justifiable read yet, just a gut feeling pushing her slightly south of neutral

Scum
T3 -- my vote is currently here, for reasons I stated earlier. Posts are short and cryptic, and he's proud of that.
Lucifer -- Not really enough for a proper read, but the fact he's made only two posts (pedit -- now three) -- one of them with no content at all, just a quote -- feels deliberately withholding
Galaxis -- Again, not really enough for a proper read, but I am not sure I buy the way they're acting

Lol, what an absolute fucking joke mate. Just because I've only made three posts does not make me scum. You should realize that people have life's outside of this bloody game, even if you don't. On another note, did you put your Mafia buddies under town?
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:47 am

In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:9 pages already wow. When I'm feeling a little more energetic (in about 3 hours) I will take my time to read through it. Anyway, what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).

If I think anyone is sus, It would have to be Pavowski. Dude comes in acting suspiciously over confident and forces a vote on Taco and stays completely silent after the arguing commences.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor, unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

The gods have dictated that I should VOTE: Taco to kick things off, and so I shall. Even though I love your username.

@Shrek, if you use the "reply" button instead of the quick reply box at the bottom of the page, there's a button above the text window labeled "Vote" that will automatically format your vote -- you just put the player's name in between the tags.
Also, that post you are refereeing to was more then just a quote. And the post of yours that is commented is still the scummiest post of the day.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 456, Pavowski wrote:Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

Town

Null town
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee

True null

Null scum

Scum

My posts are short and cryptic, correct. I'll try to change that this game but I do have a valid reason for my votes.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:52 am

Post by T3 »

Can someone condense the case on kyo or is there none?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Lucifer do you intend to play when it isn't attacking people for thinking you're evil?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Salsa unvote incoming :surprised:
VOTE: pavowski
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 458, LuciferMorningStar wrote:

Town

Null town
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee

True null

Null scum

Scum

Lol, what an absolute fucking joke mate. Just because I've only made three posts does not make me scum. You should realize that people have life's outside of this bloody game, even if you don't. On another note, did you put your Mafia buddies under town?
hi dont be a dick thanks
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:18 am

In post 462, Dwlee99 wrote:Lucifer do you intend to play when it isn't attacking people for thinking you're evil?
"what an absolute fucking joke mate" is not an attack lul wtf are you on about? Surely you're not really that bloody sensitive. And that comment was overall about the post and where he's put people, not just about me being under "Scum"

In post 464, T3 wrote: hi dont be a dick thanks
LOL don't be such a sensitive fuck. <<<<Now that's being a dick. Saying "what an absolute fucking joke mate" really isn't that big of a deal Mr. Softie
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

By attack I meant calling them evil...
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:51 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 458, LuciferMorningStar wrote:

Town

Null town
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee

True null

Null scum

Scum

Jesus man. Notice I'm also a player with low post count in this game, hence me putting a lot of info out there to make up for it. Did you read any of the disclaimers? This is an early, low-information post about gut feels. I even said -- where I sus'd you -- "not really enough for a proper read".

Your over-the-top reaction sure is interesting, though.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Pavowski »

Salsabil Faria wrote:UNVOTE: Titus

VOTE: Pavowski
In post 463, Taco Hemingway wrote:Salsa unvote incoming :surprised:
VOTE: pavowski
Well I'm glad I was able to settle the beef between these two, I guess?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 446, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 414, Titus wrote:This is an odd game with so many newbies and hyperposters. I'm struggling to keep up.

I think Sabsil is town but it's a weaker read.
What's with you writing my name :lol: Use Faria, it's much better than Salsa, Sasil, Sabsil!!!

You shouldn't townread me, even if it's a weak read.... this is TMI for scum!you.
Why shouldn't I? I made a baseline to your prior game plus crap fights tend to be t v t.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 449, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 448, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Nah, I don't think so.
EBWOP
Why not?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 454, Dwlee99 wrote:It will literally always be more likely to randomly eliminate a townie than scum, and the other people that I am thinking you know that also had reservations about this style are at least trying to form reads and reactions but you have dug your heels into not doing anything. Look at other mini normals: you're not gonna be able to rely on a cop telling you who all the mafia are here.
Don't like either Lucifier or Dwelee here.

Dwelee is right in that Lucifer is trying to coast. It's not his lack of vote I object to its his lack of content.

However, Dwelee comments on Lucifier not being able to depend on a cop, which kinda suggests Dwelee knows Lucifer as town or wants to portray that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Titus »

Tempted to vote Pav because that readwall is bad but I am cautious about voting people because I disagree with them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 471, Titus wrote:
In post 454, Dwlee99 wrote:It will literally always be more likely to randomly eliminate a townie than scum, and the other people that I am thinking you know that also had reservations about this style are at least trying to form reads and reactions but you have dug your heels into not doing anything. Look at other mini normals: you're not gonna be able to rely on a cop telling you who all the mafia are here.
Don't like either Lucifier or Dwelee here.

Dwelee is right in that Lucifer is trying to coast. It's not his lack of vote I object to its his lack of content.

However, Dwelee comments on Lucifier not being able to depend on a cop, which kinda suggests Dwelee knows Lucifer as town or wants to portray that.
I'm letting him know that if he is town he should start playing the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Titus »

@Dwelee, I don't disagree with that part. I also said suggests rather than pushing it hard because the comment is not enough to lock you as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”