Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

I understand you voting on that basis Uno, but I feel T3 spewed A50 town and that's the associative I am playing with. Can you take a look at T3?

Also, can you explain how Solo fits in?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1924, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1914, Titus wrote:I feel T3 just spewed A50 as town.
How?
Rants repeatedly about me/A50 scum. Yet votes on the counterwagon and sheeps me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:00 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1925, Titus wrote:I understand you voting on that basis Uno, but I feel T3 spewed A50 town and that's the associative I am playing with. Can you take a look at T3?

Also, can you explain how Solo fits in?
Solo reasoning for the town read on Gamma was weak but the read lasted from his first post all the way to his replace out. This is in the context of Dannflor and Oka town reads being reexamined, so he wasn't the type of player to park a read and then forget about it. His Bell read also lasted throughout his posts but I think it's easier to imagine someone arriving at a solid Bell town read than a Gamma one. Could be he had other reasons that weren't mentioned and he was just wrong but considering Almost50's posts as well I feel that scum is the more likely answer.

From what I skimmed T3 was correct that the tonal mismatch I saw was NAI. Other than those two posts he's coming across the same as he did in our previous game where he was town. Esoteric logic jumps are apparently a feature of his play, I'm not sure that by itself can be used to determine his alignment. If he's scum he's also making some questionable moves. So town lean worth revisiting but I don't think he's the correct execution for today anyway, and it will be easier to determine his alignment with more flips.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:06 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1926, Titus wrote: Rants repeatedly about me/A50 scum. Yet votes on the counterwagon and sheeps me.
I can see why you'd say this makes him scum for being willing to sheep a scum read, but why would it suggest A50 town?
If T3 is scum and he's saying A50's scum but voting the counterwagon that would seem more likely to be partner indicative than anything.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1928, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1926, Titus wrote: Rants repeatedly about me/A50 scum. Yet votes on the counterwagon and sheeps me.
I can see why you'd say this makes him scum for being willing to sheep a scum read, but why would it suggest A50 town?
If T3 is scum and he's saying A50's scum but voting the counterwagon that would seem more likely to be partner indicative than anything.
I can see that but it's not the first time he sheeped me. He also followed me onto Yuri and that one I find partner indicative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1918, DrippingGoofball wrote:How come LurksackManos is sliding by?
I only have the one vote, and CB hasn't shown up or been replaced yet.

Why has your love for saying my name cooled?

It doesn't look like monkey is going to obvtown, but I'm vaguely okay with his townreads list for now. Monkey, if town, you should not self vote. Town wants live people on wagon.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:05 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1930, Bingle wrote:but I'm vaguely okay with his townreads list for now.
dude... his scum/null list is literally the list of people who are voting him
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1916, Almost50 wrote:As for my TRs, add Titus to the list of Bingle, Oka, STD, GL, DGB, Yuri & Bell (although Yuri is now a considerably weaker TR than the rest)
Which names here do you disagree with?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:10 am

Post by FakeGod »

no clue

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1922, FakeGod wrote:Also, you are lamenting your inaccurate reads, but also demanding that people follow them.
I like this point. I also don't know if I believe A50's conviction in his FakeGod scumread in general, he's done very little to case it or explain it and most players aren't scumreading him so I would expect a fair bit more selling that read if A50 was town and really wanted to make sure FG went down after his flip. The only thing I see in his ISO is hypocrisy about quickhammering (which I don't buy as scum-indicative at all) and this post:
In post 1655, Almost50 wrote:OK, maybe not.. (except for the readlist itself), so let;s just say the quick!hammer is my only reason for now (as trying to remember why I had him as SR would require me to reread his ISO)
so it doesn't feel like the confidence in his read matches the confidence in his dying will

also I was inclined to give A50 some town credit for defending Titus when I was throwing suspicion her way earlier, but now I think Titus is just town and that may have been an attempt to riff on something easy to make himself look solvey or to pocket Titus
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

all of UNOwen's recent posts are good too which makes me feel significantly better about the a50 wagon comp
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1891, FakeGod wrote:I firmly believe that Gamma's and leading up to it came from scum trying to give bs reasons to push a town (CB).
Okay, let's talk about this.

I think that the lead up to 1123 looks more like a soft defense of CB than a reason to push him. Similarly, the actual vote has the biggest escape hatch I've ever seen attached to it. GE doesn't start pushing CB as scum until and that's as a weak attempt to tie Dusa's alignment to CB. Given the Dusa/CB interactions, I'm inclined to think this is more likely scum trying to get a mislim out of losing a partner. It could be a throwaway to deflect suspicion from himself with both town, but I think that's unlikely given the OMGUS nature of the read.

I don't see this as a particular commitment or push to get CB to lim. Is there a reason you do, or do you think CB is spewed town because GE wasn't really trying to get the elimination there?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1263, Bell wrote:Also, why would we not use the 8 neighborhood to kill folk? Did I miss a conversation?
This is potentially a scumslip, even though I'm like 90% sure it's not actually a scumslip, btw. I just want to mark this to come back if Bell flips scum in the endgame.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think I prefer A50 now here

I agree with Bingle that Gamma/CB interactions don't stand out as especially T-S or non-partnery, I don't think Gamma played in a way to fight for his life at Cupcake's expense. That said, I think FG makes a good point that both Solo/A50 defending Gamma slot feels less likely to come from two independent townies. A50's pivot to shading the Gamma wagon to lumping Gamma in with scumreads looks suspicious as well. So while I can imagine CB being a Gamma partner, I don't have quite as compelling reasons for it as I do A50

This is where I'd vote A50 but I don't wanna steal DGB's spot on that wagon necessarily if it wants it back, and I'm also thinking we should negotiate wagon composition as currently the A50 wagon is a lot of the same voters as the Gamma wagon (another good reason to vote A50 over CB) and I still kinda want Bingle/Bell in a hood.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Bell »

In post 1937, Bingle wrote:
In post 1263, Bell wrote:Also, why would we not use the 8 neighborhood to kill folk? Did I miss a conversation?
This is potentially a scumslip, even though I'm like 90% sure it's not actually a scumslip, btw. I just want to mark this to come back if Bell flips scum in the endgame.
I only scum slip as town. This is well documented. :oops:
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Bell »

I’m not unaware that the a50 wagon is cleaner btw. I still think they’re more likely to be scum than A50. It should be noted that besides me, I don’t see anyone defending A50.

Dgb has a point about lavar.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Bell »

Though it depends on the plist IMO.
I would like to add ftr
And I say this as an uninformed player,
That A50’s approach and contradictory positions aren’t really that rare for A50 when it comes to gamma. I know he’s misread Gamma before and that might result in strong reversals.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Bell »

Woops, post got deleted because I’m in the mountains. I meant abrupt lukewarm reversals. I think it’s relatively but not perfectly in line with his town meta to approach his wagon this way. Though this is just a rough sketch of it. So i’m not confident in it.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:57 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1940, Bell wrote:It should be noted that besides me, I don’t see anyone defending A50.
are you blind

bingle's defending him like a mad man

Titus's trying to derail the shit out of it too

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:59 am

Post by FakeGod »

alright I've read the CB stuff and I'm down to get rid of him too

we can do it tomorrow

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:01 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1121, Gamma Emerald wrote:Most curious about the scumreads rn
I saw this while going through Gamma ISO and I thought Lavar was town because of this post

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: Almost50
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Dusa »

I am bad!
Don't murder me Almost50!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1943, FakeGod wrote:bingle's defending him like a mad man
I'm really not.

I'm poking elsewhere, but monkey hasn't towntold or indicated a likeliness to towntell in the near future, and I'm okay with the lim. I'm more delaying for the sake of other reads.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:04 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”