Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 598, Seanzie wrote:Morning thoughts - a few movements. In particular Shrek has gone up a touch, where Tris and Ssbm have gone down a bit. I also added the magic clear line*.

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

*For the record, the magic clear line does not in itself say anything about people above and below it. Instead, it is just the line that IF we went into auto right now based on this list, we would win as long as everyone above the line is clear

Does anyone have any major gripes with anyone above the magic clear line?

Does anyone have strong town feelings for anyone below the magic clear line?
I'm town.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 600, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 598, Seanzie wrote:Morning thoughts - a few movements. In particular Shrek has gone up a touch, where Tris and Ssbm have gone down a bit. I also added the magic clear line*.

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

*For the record, the magic clear line does not in itself say anything about people above and below it. Instead, it is just the line that IF we went into auto right now based on this list, we would win as long as everyone above the line is clear

I'm town.
Oh, okay, lemme just bump 'ya up there then.

If you're town, is there someone in particular above the magic clear line that you think should take your place below it (not necessarily as the bottom slot, but just one of the slots below the magic clear line)?

Also, do you have any hot takes on any of the other people below the line?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 529, Zyla wrote:
In post 516, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 483, Zyla wrote:
In post 436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Snipped: , , , and quoted without comment
VOTE: Zyla
Ok, I'm a little confused here, why'd you quote those posts? Did you have any questions or comments about them?
Are you still confused after reading the next post or two where I explained?
I don't see what you're referring to as an explanation, the closest thing I saw was "zyla's catchup compels me [to vote her]"
As for the two posts that you quoted, I was easing into the game, starting with my least serious posts and working up. Do you have any thoughts on the other posts I've made?
I have a reply to this almost done on my pc from last night since there are a lot of quotes involved but I'm gonna continue catch up on mobile. Been stretched for time lately.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 601, Seanzie wrote:

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

I'm town.

If you're town, is there someone in particular above the magic clear line that you think should take your place below it (not necessarily as the bottom slot, but just one of the slots below the magic clear line)?

Anyone from
Zyla
T3
Galaxis
but not in my position.... should be in null fmpov.

At least one scum between
tris
and
Pavowski
, so they can be in my position.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 603, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 601, Seanzie wrote:

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

I'm town.

Anyone from
Zyla
T3
Galaxis
but not in my position.... should be in null fmpov.

At least one scum between
tris
and
Pavowski
, so they can be in my position.
Tell me about T3. How do you normally read them? Are they null just because of their lack-of-content style?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 531, Taco Hemingway wrote:Does anyone scumread Lucifer?
my first instinct on him is scumleaning, but I kinda washed him out after the comments he made toward t3. League of Legends habit lol, need to go back and read him and just ignore the toxicity
In post 532, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 511, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 455, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 438, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 387, Taco Hemingway wrote:I personally was pinged when they came in and just voted seanzie - I was like ??? but now in retrospect it feels like a way to pocket the loudest player.

I just find that pressure towards that slot will be *enlightening* and I think there's a chance that pressure will crack their alignment early.
In post 403, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 391, Shrek wrote:taco makes a good point there. it feels like kyouko came in and tried to pocket me, and as soon as he said his part dwlee immediately unvoted me, so i'm wondering if those two might be a pair together. if they are, i don't really have a clue who their third would be. idk man

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
this is a complex thought that doesnt ever come from noobscum
You literally *just* planted this idea 4 posts ago. It's all a bit ironic wouldn't you say?
Not at all.
I'll spell it out for you then. In 387 you point out that I may be pocketing the vocal player. 4 posts later, in 391, Shrek references your 387 directly when he says "taco makes a good point there. It feels like kyouko came in and tried to pocket me..."

The irony is in 403 where you blatantly disconnect your 387 from 391 and imply that Shrek came up with 391 on his own, which is in and of itself an attempt to pocket shrek.
I'm not trying to pocket. I already had a strong townread on the slot and was further cementing that this slot was town in case I ever flip and people start trying to tinfoil shrek
Maybe you're not trying to pocket, and just think he is town and are looking for a way to cement that like you say. But the verbiage looks like you're saying Shrek came up with that idea when it's demonstrated it came from you so I still don't like it, it's disingenuous. I do believe you could have that desire as town here though if you expect to be killed.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:02 am

Post by T3 »

I am pretty sure Salsa is town. I agree with most of her thoughts and she is actively solving.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 604, Seanzie wrote:
Tell me about T3. How do you normally read them? Are they null just because of their lack-of-content style?
Yes, this type of gameplay can easily be faked as scum also.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 606, T3 wrote:I am pretty sure Salsa is town. I agree with most of her thoughts and she is actively solving.
You shouldn't be townreading me :shifty:

UNVOTE: tris

VOTE: T3

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 608, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 606, T3 wrote:I am pretty sure Salsa is town. I agree with most of her thoughts and she is actively solving.

*wat*
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Pavowski »

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

I am curious how you've cleared Galaxis at this point.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:23 am

Post by osuka »

Galaxis has been prodded;

please note that posts not related to the game do not count as prod timer resets.

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:24 am

Post by osuka »

votecount

day 1, vc 5

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to execute.

the day will end in (expired on 2021-07-02 20:06:00).

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 610, Pavowski wrote:

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

I haven't. Sorry if it is unclear (do-do-cha!), but the magical clear line is NOT meant to indicate anything about the players, simply that IF everyone above it is clear, then autoing based on the list will win. It is more of a thing to help me and others think, rather than a tool to communicate my thoughts. Maybe I should think of a better name for it than the "magical clear line"...

Galaxis is above the magical clear line right now simply in virtue of the fact that there are a lot of people who are worse that Galaxis IMO.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 598, Seanzie wrote:Does anyone have any major gripes with anyone above the magic clear line?
:!: :dead: :roll: :facepalm: :down: :down:
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:36 am

Post by T3 »

"null line?"
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 614, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 598, Seanzie wrote:Does anyone have any major gripes with anyone above the magic clear line?
:!: :dead: :roll: :facepalm: :down: :down:
I'm tellin ya', words are significantly better at communicating.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 615, T3 wrote:"null line?"
No, that doesn't really work either. It isn't a null line. People above or below it can be null, towny or scummy, depending on how current reads are. Maybe I'll just call it the "PoE line".
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Seanzie »

Not sure what to think about Dwlee right now.

I've made a list, invited people to engage me about it so we can work together. It seems pretty clear Dwlee disagrees with me about some stuff, but instead of trying to work with me, they are just posting smilies.

Dwlee, come talk to me. If you're town, show me that by working with me to synthesize our thoughts into a better list. If you're scum, be brave and work with me anyways, knowing that I am good at spotting wolves by how they work.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 609, T3 wrote:

*wat*
I agree, wat
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 618, Seanzie wrote:but instead of trying to work with me, they are just posting smilies.
:dead: :dead: :dead:
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 618, Seanzie wrote: I am good at spotting wolves by how they work.
:lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 619, Pavowski wrote:
In post 609, T3 wrote:

*wat*
I agree, wat
Can't talk about.

Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 613, Seanzie wrote:
In post 610, Pavowski wrote:

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

I haven't. Sorry if it is unclear (do-do-cha!), but the magical clear line is NOT meant to indicate anything about the players, simply that IF everyone above it is clear, then autoing based on the list will win. It is more of a thing to help me and others think, rather than a tool to communicate my thoughts. Maybe I should think of a better name for it than the "magical clear line"...

Galaxis is above the magical clear line right now simply in virtue of the fact that there are a lot of people who are worse that Galaxis IMO.
Ohhh, that makes more sense. You could call it the "safety line" and then as people move around it they'd be doing a "safety dance"

Right?

No?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 561, Zyla wrote:Dwlee, I'm curious, apart from me, who do you think could be scum?
In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk Lucifer/pav/Galaxis/salsa?/t3
In post 563, Zyla wrote:Lmao, do you have any reads other than me?
In post 564, Dwlee99 wrote:Everyone else at least townlean. What's wrong with thinking any of those people could be scum?
In post 565, Zyla wrote:Nothing, it's just interesting that you don't have even one of them just slightly higher on your possibilities list
In post 570, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 565, Zyla wrote:Nothing, it's just interesting that you don't have even one of them just slightly higher on your possibilities list
What?
Read this interaction, Seanzie, then with a straight face tell me Zyla is your top town read.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”