Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by imaginality »

@ssbm re. #605: that post begins: "There is at least one scum in S&M and Distance."

If you believed that then, if S&M flips green why would you reconsider Distance if you're sure one of the two is scum and you (as per that post) believe both are scum?

Compared to if you had said just "S&M and Distance are double bussing" where a green flip means a definite need to reconsider.

Seems to me like that first line might be the cause of S&M's view that you're looking to chain mis-elims. So I don't think they're misrepping that post as wildly as you think they are.

Something_Smart is a good choice for today's elimination. I like your theory about the "that's gonna be my excuse" post.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

If you don't die your being voted off next. Scum tend to kill if they think they will get mo next.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

If you don't die your being voted off next. Scum tend to kill if they think they will get mo next.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 761, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think I addressed this somewhere already but just sk you know in case you're town and using that to TR the hydra, pooky was not present for the Kitty wagon.
I am aware that Pooky has been having internet issues.

I still do not believe a scum Pooky lets his hydra partner break a meta that's, what, 20 years old by now? Damn near close to that long. Just because he wasn't the one to cast the vote doesn't mean that he can't have influence on the hydra.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

So we only have to scum left ok I like my vote on s and m b but if as flips town and submit lives to day3
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by imaginality »

@cyrus am I correct in interpreting your post as:

"I like my vote on S&M, but if Something_Smart flips town and ssbm_Kyouko lives to Day 3, then I will have a scum read on ssbm"?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 756, mastina wrote:Hot take: Smoke and Mirrors vs ssbm is tvt.
:up:
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 760, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:This post took a very long time to write on my phone. Please take the time to read it :/

Starting at 565, rereading S&M's ISO as they have accused me of acting in bad faith/ignoring their question:

In you indicate I egregiously misunderstood you - what was it that I was misunderstanding? Could you clear that up for me?

: this is the second time you've indicated I will eventually sr Imaginality and Gamma and ftr I'd already 180ed on Imaginality toward EoD1, and I believe neither of their votes on Kitty were a bus, and they dont have the same partner associations you and distance have with Kitty. I don't like their vote on me right now but they're generally bad at reading me from what I remember. Gamma will remember in 2213 how I, as a widely TRed townie, believed so strongly that he was town that I faked a guilty on another player who turned out to be town. I was right about Gamma then and I feel just as certain about VFP here. He is not dying toDay. I don't wk as scum.

If Gamma doesnt move off of me and I end up eliminated today, I urge you all to review 2213 and seriously consider Gamma's reasoning for voting me.

this is the first non-rhetorical question I've seen you post that I didn't already respond to, and even it borderlines on rhetorical. I do think there is a world where I am wrong about both you and Distance. I do not think we are in it, but I would bet the game on VFP being town here.
I am passing the MO to VFP as of right now.

here is where you provided a dissatisfactory answer to my question. I was asking specifically what you thought about the reasoning I provided at the time that I voted VFP at end of day 1? As a reminder/tldr, my reasoning was that Kitty seemed like the "default" plurality lim that was being slipped through by scum and that if scum wanted to lim Kitty, it made sense to me to lim anyone besides him. I saw Misty, who I was townreading at the time, voted VFP, a player I had an early scumread on, who I thought Gamma, another TR of mine, might be willing to vote. I then voted VFP and appealed to Gamma for assistance in eliminating VFP.
does any of my reasoning sound scummy to you? If so, please be specific. I believe you intentionally misinterpreted the intent of my question and avoided providing a complete answer. This was the original reason you cited for pushing me today and it is very important that you explain your reasoning, because as it stands your push appears to have been in bad faith.

here you ask if it is possible I was misunderstanding you. I interpreted from where you originally shade me that you wanted town me to vote VFP, because In that post, you quote my vote count of the players on the VFP wagon as evidence. I think you were frustrated that I had lost interest in voting VFP after seeing the Kitty flip. This is unusual because VFP was counter to scum, so why would i want to vote him after that? And dont say I'm not voting him today for towncred, as i obviously dont need it, as is evidenced by the MO vote on D1.

I'll post the full quote for this one as there are embedded quotes that matter here and it's easier this way.
In post 662, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 347, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 285, Distance wrote:
In post 281, KittyTacky wrote:Having issues reading into people here. VFP and Flea are town though and it would take a lot to convince me they are scum. Marci is decent too.

Smoke and Distance are two of my SRs at this point in the game.
VOTE: kitty
Good vote and I really don’t understand the sr on you either. I don’t have a strong read on you yet but it looks like you’ve been genuinely sorting.
I still do think this. Have you critically examined his ISO? I’m referring to his other reads and don’t understand why town!you are myopically only focused on Kitty?

I explained why I tr him and it had absolutely nothing to do with Kitty. Re-read my ISO because you seem to be ignoring any of my posts that don’t seem to fit your narrative.
I have critically examined Distance's ISO. I believe there are associations there that point to a team with you and Kitty. I do not believe there was evidence of genuine sorting as of post 347 which is where you cited that you TR him for genuine sorting. His other reads were by and large, shallow or unexplained townreads that are easily faked as scum. There is nothing that indicates to me that he was scumhunting as of 347.

I have now reread your iso from 565 to this post I quoted and I dont believe I ignored any of your posts that "dont fit my narrative." If such posts exist, please quote them for everyone to see, so you can actually provide evidence to support at least one bit of shade you're casting on me.

sorry if I'm making you feel personally attacked - whether you're scum or not - I don't see another reason for you to bring this up, but please try to look out for bolded text if you can. If I weren't phone posting almost all the time I would color code or something to try to make my posts more clear for you.

if it has to be someone off the wagon, I'm not really sure. Obviously I'm tunneled.right now but I would have to reread d2 and see. Gut instinct, if the Kitty wagon was pure, Cyrus, CB, Marci, or S_S, most likely CB or Cyrus. I'm still suspicious about him being around at deadline on d1. I think he was looking to buy hitman for 425. Its possible scum!cyrus thought Roleblocker but I doubt it. If it just has to be someone off of the wagon then maybe mastina gets thrown in too because I'm having a hard time.reading her D1 and was somewhat relying on other players like yourself to let me know if I should be worried about her right now (on D1). Was saving her to sort for later but as i see her as a possible alternative partner to scum!you, or potentially using town!you as a beard, I'd probably want to look at her the closest. Problem is I dont have time to do any of that with the deadline incoming. Its 2 am here...

which head posted this? If it was nancy not pooky, why didn't you quote this before when I asked about Flea crumbing/claiming cop bid?

which question are you referring to? I think it's in bad faith to not let me know which question in this post. I did you that courtesy several times because I really care about getting a complete answer to a very specific question. You're not helping me to TR you if you are town, and I really am and have been trying.

while this may come from frustrated town, for that very reason it is also an excusable way for scum to dismiss my push: "I’m not sure I even care about parsing you if you’re going to be this bad."
In post 720, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:However, you bringing up this quote is making lean to you’re not being town, why? Because if you use your brain, it’s pretty damned obvious that scum is trying to set us up and if you’re scum with Kitty, you referencing that quote makes perfect sense.
First of all, it is not obvious to me, so could you explain? Second, saying "if you're scum with kitty" kind of feels like something you only say if you know kitty has different partners, since kitty is already flipped. Maybe that's just tunnel vision though. The verbiage is weird to me.

if it is so blatantly obviously a shitpush, then why are you not providing any evidence to refute my points? Why are you instead resorting to discrediting me if, by your own admission, it is obvious what is wrong with my push? This is not how town behaves.

I have made every effort to be transparent in my push on you and you have resorted to discrediting me the entire time. It is laughable that you would accuse me of acting in bad faith when all of the evidence points to the contrary.

I get that you would notice it because it was directed at you. What was unusual was that you happened to remember it. It seems like such a minor detail to be concerned about as town, but it makes sense for scum to keep track of it.

The rest of the posts I'll respond to individually.
Because I find it inconceivable that anyone would seriously think that I A) read that post, acknowledged it and referenced it and still B) would do that if I killed Flea. It would be like I’m trying to set myself up the next day and that’s why it read like a possible frame up to me, like scum saw that post Flea made and killed fae to frame me.

I think that’s what very likely happened and since you were the one who pointed it out and have been tunnelling me despite catching Kitty, it looked like it was you. I don’t feel personally attacked though but it’s extremely hard for me to not see it as a shitpush. I don’t think Distance is scum, so I honestly don’t get that read either. When Kitty made all of those reads, he didn’t know he was getting elimed, that’s why I think he’s spewed town. I think Kitty was in antispew and every name he did reference was town.

I asked you who do you think is scum off Kitty wagon because if I’m wrong about you, then that’s where I believe scum most likely are.

I just felt like you aren’t really trying to sort me.

Gamma’s town sheeping me I think.

Well, I know I’m town and yes I’m aware that doesn’t mean anything AI, so I obviously know that there aren’t any associatives between my slot and anyone. This isn’t how I play scum but you obviously wouldn’t know that.

How much time left?
Cyrus, CB, Marci, or S_S, most likely CB or Cyrus
I see you did answer. I don’t think Marci. I liked her posting. I hard tr Misty and SS hasn’t done anything to ping me. It’s a toss up with CB. This isn’t typically how they play either town or scum. Maybe take another look at Cyrus?

He had this strange post claiming I said things I know I didn’t, so maybe I shouldn’t have been so quick to tr the no execute?

UNVOTE:

for now.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:18 am

In post 761, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 736, mastina wrote:
In post 707, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors is a hydra containing Pooky.
Pooky has never bussed on D1 as scum, ever.

Smoke and Mirrors is thus the locktown of the locktown for how D1 went down.
I think I addressed this somewhere already but just sk you know in case you're town and using that to TR the hydra, pooky was not present for the Kitty wagon.
How would you know? We have a PT together and he did post in it. Reread my interactions with Kitty again. I relentlessly grill her and only decided he’s pretty much confiscum when he comes back on line, claims to have time yet doesn’t answer any of my questions. If I was actually bussing Kitty or anyone for that matter, why even bother with that?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:23 am

In post 273, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 162, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Sup homies

I’m town.

Nancy will be around to make this slot obviously town because she loves doing that.

Also I can’t believe Alisae roped me into playing this game and immediately repped out

Wild stuff
@Kitty Tacky, do me a favour please. The next time you decide to shade one of my or Pooky’s posts, please do us the courtesy of actually quoting the entire thing and not chopping the part of it that puts it into context. Thanks.

:igmeou:
In post 275, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 11, KittyTacky wrote:Hello everyone, I didn't play with any of you because I mostly played normals. VOTE: Alisae
In post 168, KittyTacky wrote:Alright I was busy during the start of the thread, will post more later.
In post 268, KittyTacky wrote:Yeah real life got in the way.

VFP seems quite town to me, personally. He has been quite helpful and just generally smelled town.
In post 162, Smoke and Mirrors wrote: I’m town.
I don't like this.
@Gamma, I don’t understand the point of any of their posts so far.
In post 343, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 281, KittyTacky wrote:Having issues reading into people here. VFP and Flea are town though and it would take a lot to convince me they are scum. Marci is decent too.

Are you going to bother to explain this or is it still because of that one line you plucked out of that post and deleted the context?

And are you also going to explain either A) why you did that and B) why it makes us scum?

Continuing to shade a slot without any explanation os making me think VFP might possibly be right about you.
In post 344, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 282, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: Smoke and Mirrors
Cool., you probably are scum then.

VOTE: KittyTacky

Again, no explanation for either this vote or previous sketchy shade.
In post 354, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 324, imaginality wrote:@Distance why did you vote for Kitty?
You think they’re town? I’m asking myself if they’re really scummy town and tstbs or actually just scum. I have pretty much hated all of their posts so far.
In post 381, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 343, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

Are you going to bother to explain this or is it still because of that one line you plucked out of that post and deleted the context?

And are you also going to explain either A) why you did that and B) why it makes us scum?

Continuing to shade a slot without any explanation os making me think VFP might possibly be right about you.
In post 344, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 282, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: Smoke and Mirrors
Cool., you probably are scum then.

VOTE: KittyTacky

Again, no explanation for either this vote or previous sketchy shade.
In post 347, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 285, Distance wrote:

VOTE: kitty
Good vote and I really don’t understand the sr on you either. I don’t have a strong read on you yet but it looks like you’ve been genuinely sorting.
@Kitty Tacky are you just going to ignore my posts indefinitely?

When do you plan on actually responding to this?
In post 386, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 376, KittyTacky wrote:Have more time now.
In post 284, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Nancy, guess my main. ;)

I get the idea that VFP/Flea are the same alignment but I'm not ready to call that town. Why are you comfortable saying so?

Also I don't think Kyouko or his voters have given me much passing thought, which does not instill confidence.
I am comfortable saying so because in my past games townies had a very similar tone and played similarly. Maybe this logic is flawed?
What “similar” tone and how did they play “similarly”?

Similar to freaking what exactly? I want specifics and if you don’t satisfactorily answer my questions, I’m never unvoting you.
In post 387, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 376, KittyTacky wrote:Have more time now.

I get the idea that VFP/Flea are the same alignment but I'm not ready to call that town. Why are you comfortable saying so?

Also I don't think Kyouko or his voters have given me much passing thought, which does not instill confidence.
I am comfortable saying so because in my past games townies had a very similar tone and played similarly. Maybe this logic is flawed?
Kitty has “more time” but almost an entire hour has gone by and she hasn’t satisfactorily explained anything.
Do any of these seriously look like buddy posts?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:25 am

In post 765, cyrus62 wrote:You talk a lot don't you. I normally try to see who's off in games . Your talking a lot more now @ssbm
In post 766, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: s&m
Why is talking scummy? How is my posting off? And what happened to the no execute?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:31 am

In post 778, mastina wrote:
In post 761, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think I addressed this somewhere already but just sk you know in case you're town and using that to TR the hydra, pooky was not present for the Kitty wagon.
I am aware that Pooky has been having internet issues.

I still do not believe a scum Pooky lets his hydra partner break a meta that's, what, 20 years old by now? Damn near close to that long. Just because he wasn't the one to cast the vote doesn't mean that he can't have influence on the hydra.
I don’t have the kinds of interactions with a buddy that I had with Kitty. I don’t understand how anyone in the playerlist reading those interactions could possibly think they’re SvS.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:34 am

In post 779, cyrus62 wrote:So we only have to scum left ok I like my vote on s and m b but if as flips town and submit lives to day3
Your reasoning is I talk too much and you think it’s “off” and you haven’t actually explained any of it. I can post lot or post very little as either alignment, so that’s a dumb reason for voting us.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:40 am

In post 776, cyrus62 wrote:If you don't die your being voted off next. Scum tend to kill if they think they will get mo next.
You’re breaking the site. :lol:
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:42 am

I think Cyrus is probably town but there was those weird questions. I don’t know.

no execute

for now
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:52 am

In post 288, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: The deep blue sea attracts my senses
In post 176, imaginality wrote:Not much if you win your D1 bid, of course, but you get your money back if you're outbid.
If we get all four powers we still have six town players who can bid 400+ for other stuff D2.
I wouldn't recommend this for any mix of powers on D1, but in this case I think it's worth making sure we make these all pricey if scum want to outbid us, and this approach is the best I can see for ensuring we do that.

P-edit: yes, D2 it would not be smart to reveal who does/doesn't have money left.
Also that's why we should all bid 400+ on a random item today, as per my suggested approach, then scum can't gain any advantage by who they kill (beyond the usual factors).
I do not like you or like this. We have 4 days, and 16 items to bid on. You seem to be suggesting we just blow the lot today?
In post 178, cyrus62 wrote:
that queston wasnt ment for you so scum points for you for helping.
my bad it was ment for you lol.
*suspicious*

In post 180, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 172, Flea The Magician wrote:Actually I think 7 pages in we've got a pretty solid gamestate. Reads are being developed, and we've got equal amounts of generic vs mechanical discussion going.
For 21 posts I haven't seen more than maybe 2 reads?

I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit soured by the confrontation between you, VFP, and Alisae -
(on a GAME level, NOT personal.)
I didn't see a point in confronting Alisae as much as directing your attention to someone who you wanted to support. It didn't vibe as genuine to me that VFP was quick to credit Alisae and follow em but doubled back onto you whenever Alisae wanted to gain control of the thread.

I'm experienced with Alisae. Ey almost always goes for control unless they flake out. I thought you would recognize this if you had prior experience with em. The interaction felt in bad faith.

I'm not excusing Alisae turning off players or insulting their intelligence. Your feelings are valid. But I don't know if they're directed in a protown angle yet.
I keep my cards close, and I was speaking as a game general not as a me general. 21 posts, 2 reads I feel is quite loose for me. Whats your benchmark? What do you expect to see at Page 7? and from someone with 21 posts?

I do have some limited experience with Alisae and I know that generally e's a lovely person, I also know we can and will clash if our agendas oppose, which is the feeling I got there. This is the first time I've seen em go that hard on asserting control.

I can understand eir wanting to come in and take control after the last one OMB, however, I am not willing for someone to come in and made that kind of entry, attempt to become town leader, MO and then contradict themselves in their action and intent.
In post 182, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I've been on a bit of a high from how MO is going and thinking about the setup strategy but game is kinda stagnant otherwise actually and the pink cloud is fading. Got any juicy scumreads? (I don't think MO candidates should discuss TRs today as it may influence scum to vote an MO that could be more likely to designate a scum replacement)
None juicy.
In post 191, imaginality wrote:Acutally, I'm going to follow up and VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko for post #179. Between that possible scum slip, and the downplaying of hitman... on which note, also if ssbm_Kyouko expects MO to draw the NK (per post #31) why didn't he suggest MO bid for scum powers like hitman instead of no-bid? I feel like he's scum hoping to pick up hitman for cheap.

And HEAL: imaginality
This is awful. This is absolutely awful given your own posting. You're showing awareness of the game mechanics while trying to lead town down a bad road.[/spoiler]
Spoiler: The tide is like the heartbeat of eternity
In post 203, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And look at what else is sus - midday hits. 125 each is apparently scum trying to gauge where town is bidding. It may even be that if cyrus is town they just withheld all bets, which explains why nothing was hidden at midDay.

5 hours after what is apparently scum trying to gauge where the town is bidding (whether Cyrus is scum or not, tbh he is the only player in the lobby I would say the 125 split is NAI for with confidence). They see nobody is bidding high yet. 5 hours later, in comes Imaginality to lead town toward spending 400 on all roles. Imagine scum dont bid on anything toDay. Town spends 1600, loses 500, or 100 and a purchased role, then in the likely situation that they avoid hitting the doctor target and get a kill, that's another 500 down. We go into D2 8:3 and scum still have the wallet to outbid us on auction detective, and potentially pick up scum roles on the cheap from townies that are down to 100.

Where was this strategy before midday? We were already very deep into mechanical discussion when he made his previous post, so why not bring it up before midDay?

While his suggestion is appealing at first, even to me, from a numbers standpoint, I think what they are doing is baiting town into spending a lot of their money so that in later days scum can outbid.

The next bit gets tinfoil, but I would not be surprised to find out flea is the scum's preferred MO candidate and see that Imaginality eventually concedes and switches his vote there as I'm currently leading. Whether his means flea is scum or one of the scum has a friendly relationship with Flea that may lead Flea to elect that scum as a replacement, I do not know.
The thing is while I may semi-seriously push myself, people who know me will know that I ultimately won't end the day voting myself and I will encourage others to vote elsewhere. People in this PL with the potentialy to buddy me are VFP and Mastina, and frankly I'd expect Mastina to be out for revenge after the last game :3 Gamma would be included but that is a corker of a hole to dig back out of.
In post 214, cyrus62 wrote:starting to feel gamma is just a toxic player. so i most likely will just ignore them. as town i dont lie and as scum i still dont lie. so to think i lied or to even suggest i am urks me badly. read my scum games again gamma you will see i do not lie . even in life. my one fault and most likely why i stink at being scum is never ever lieing.
There is a thin line between a lie and twisted truth, that you consider Gamma toxic already speaks volumes.
In post 220, cyrus62 wrote:fyi i wouldnt trust gamma to town the random shade comes off as scum.
In post 221, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald this gives gamma the most votes . so they are on the choping block.
This is bad vibes.
In post 224, Mistyx wrote:
In post 214, cyrus62 wrote:starting to feel gamma is just a toxic player. so i most likely will just ignore them. as town i dont lie and as scum i still dont lie. so to think i lied or to even suggest i am urks me badly. read my scum games again gamma you will see i do not lie . even in life. my one fault and most likely why i stink at being scum is never ever lieing.
okay then let's test that

are you scum
Beautiful.
In post 246, Mistyx wrote:cyrus’s mindset is weird enough that i kinda wanna call it town
I disagree, honestly. he is where I'm going to be voting at the moment because something seems so incredibly off, 2s2bs almost which is always worth a vote.
Spoiler: I feel warm and safe as I'm diving deeper
In post 274, Gamma Emerald wrote:like actually what the fuck was to point of tacky's responding to that
Busybodying.
Spoiler: Into the heart of the ocean, I have no fear
In post 279, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Can people explain the Kyouko MO votes? I'm not really seeing much reason here other than "you sound smart" or is my assessment too critical?

Also, we're 18 hr with hardly any wagons. I can't tell whether town or scum is more active with this playerlist. I want to start hearing cases.
Players off the radar are always a concern for me.
And I know Nancy - if scum - will fully want to outbid me on the cop, given my last catch <3
ssbm seems to have their head on right mechanically, which is why I assume people are voting there.

You don't particularrly spring to mind at the moment.
[/quote]

If anyone cares. Flea was most sus on Cyrus and Imaginality. So both of them might have had reason to kill fae. Hmm . . . this actually looks good for Kyouku.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:52 am

In post 288, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: The deep blue sea attracts my senses
In post 176, imaginality wrote:Not much if you win your D1 bid, of course, but you get your money back if you're outbid.
If we get all four powers we still have six town players who can bid 400+ for other stuff D2.
I wouldn't recommend this for any mix of powers on D1, but in this case I think it's worth making sure we make these all pricey if scum want to outbid us, and this approach is the best I can see for ensuring we do that.

P-edit: yes, D2 it would not be smart to reveal who does/doesn't have money left.
Also that's why we should all bid 400+ on a random item today, as per my suggested approach, then scum can't gain any advantage by who they kill (beyond the usual factors).
I do not like you or like this. We have 4 days, and 16 items to bid on. You seem to be suggesting we just blow the lot today?
In post 178, cyrus62 wrote:
that queston wasnt ment for you so scum points for you for helping.
my bad it was ment for you lol.
*suspicious*

In post 180, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 172, Flea The Magician wrote:Actually I think 7 pages in we've got a pretty solid gamestate. Reads are being developed, and we've got equal amounts of generic vs mechanical discussion going.
For 21 posts I haven't seen more than maybe 2 reads?

I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit soured by the confrontation between you, VFP, and Alisae -
(on a GAME level, NOT personal.)
I didn't see a point in confronting Alisae as much as directing your attention to someone who you wanted to support. It didn't vibe as genuine to me that VFP was quick to credit Alisae and follow em but doubled back onto you whenever Alisae wanted to gain control of the thread.

I'm experienced with Alisae. Ey almost always goes for control unless they flake out. I thought you would recognize this if you had prior experience with em. The interaction felt in bad faith.

I'm not excusing Alisae turning off players or insulting their intelligence. Your feelings are valid. But I don't know if they're directed in a protown angle yet.
I keep my cards close, and I was speaking as a game general not as a me general. 21 posts, 2 reads I feel is quite loose for me. Whats your benchmark? What do you expect to see at Page 7? and from someone with 21 posts?

I do have some limited experience with Alisae and I know that generally e's a lovely person, I also know we can and will clash if our agendas oppose, which is the feeling I got there. This is the first time I've seen em go that hard on asserting control.

I can understand eir wanting to come in and take control after the last one OMB, however, I am not willing for someone to come in and made that kind of entry, attempt to become town leader, MO and then contradict themselves in their action and intent.
In post 182, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I've been on a bit of a high from how MO is going and thinking about the setup strategy but game is kinda stagnant otherwise actually and the pink cloud is fading. Got any juicy scumreads? (I don't think MO candidates should discuss TRs today as it may influence scum to vote an MO that could be more likely to designate a scum replacement)
None juicy.
In post 191, imaginality wrote:Acutally, I'm going to follow up and VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko for post #179. Between that possible scum slip, and the downplaying of hitman... on which note, also if ssbm_Kyouko expects MO to draw the NK (per post #31) why didn't he suggest MO bid for scum powers like hitman instead of no-bid? I feel like he's scum hoping to pick up hitman for cheap.

And HEAL: imaginality
This is awful. This is absolutely awful given your own posting. You're showing awareness of the game mechanics while trying to lead town down a bad road.[/spoiler]
Spoiler: The tide is like the heartbeat of eternity
In post 203, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And look at what else is sus - midday hits. 125 each is apparently scum trying to gauge where town is bidding. It may even be that if cyrus is town they just withheld all bets, which explains why nothing was hidden at midDay.

5 hours after what is apparently scum trying to gauge where the town is bidding (whether Cyrus is scum or not, tbh he is the only player in the lobby I would say the 125 split is NAI for with confidence). They see nobody is bidding high yet. 5 hours later, in comes Imaginality to lead town toward spending 400 on all roles. Imagine scum dont bid on anything toDay. Town spends 1600, loses 500, or 100 and a purchased role, then in the likely situation that they avoid hitting the doctor target and get a kill, that's another 500 down. We go into D2 8:3 and scum still have the wallet to outbid us on auction detective, and potentially pick up scum roles on the cheap from townies that are down to 100.

Where was this strategy before midday? We were already very deep into mechanical discussion when he made his previous post, so why not bring it up before midDay?

While his suggestion is appealing at first, even to me, from a numbers standpoint, I think what they are doing is baiting town into spending a lot of their money so that in later days scum can outbid.

The next bit gets tinfoil, but I would not be surprised to find out flea is the scum's preferred MO candidate and see that Imaginality eventually concedes and switches his vote there as I'm currently leading. Whether his means flea is scum or one of the scum has a friendly relationship with Flea that may lead Flea to elect that scum as a replacement, I do not know.
The thing is while I may semi-seriously push myself, people who know me will know that I ultimately won't end the day voting myself and I will encourage others to vote elsewhere. People in this PL with the potentialy to buddy me are VFP and Mastina, and frankly I'd expect Mastina to be out for revenge after the last game :3 Gamma would be included but that is a corker of a hole to dig back out of.
There is a thin line between a lie and twisted truth, that you consider Gamma toxic already speaks volumes.
In post 220, cyrus62 wrote:fyi i wouldnt trust gamma to town the random shade comes off as scum.
In post 221, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald this gives gamma the most votes . so they are on the choping block.
This is bad vibes.
In post 224, Mistyx wrote:
okay then let's test that

are you scum
Beautiful.
In post 246, Mistyx wrote:cyrus’s mindset is weird enough that i kinda wanna call it town
I disagree, honestly. he is where I'm going to be voting at the moment because something seems so incredibly off, 2s2bs almost which is always worth a vote.
Spoiler: I feel warm and safe as I'm diving deeper
In post 274, Gamma Emerald wrote:like actually what the fuck was to point of tacky's responding to that
Busybodying.
Spoiler: Into the heart of the ocean, I have no fear
In post 279, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Can people explain the Kyouko MO votes? I'm not really seeing much reason here other than "you sound smart" or is my assessment too critical?

Also, we're 18 hr with hardly any wagons. I can't tell whether town or scum is more active with this playerlist. I want to start hearing cases.
Players off the radar are always a concern for me.
And I know Nancy - if scum - will fully want to outbid me on the cop, given my last catch <3
ssbm seems to have their head on right mechanically, which is why I assume people are voting there.

You don't particularrly spring to mind at the moment.
[/quote]

If anyone cares. Flea was most sus on Cyrus and Imaginality. So both of them might have had reason to kill fae. Hmm . . . this actually looks good for Kyouku.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:53 am

In post 290, Flea The Magician wrote:The variance in post counts does me a concern...

VOTE: cyrus for now, Distance really needs to pick up some slack...

In an odd move I'm actually not going to support anyone else for MO because ssbm while the reasonable take is making me raise an eyebrow a touch.
Actually, maybe not.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:58 am

In post 757, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 2.4Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (1) - Cupcake Butterfly
Smoke and Mirrors (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (2) - Smoke and Mirrors - Gamma Emerald
Something_Smart (2) - VFP - Imaginality
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (2) - Mastina - Distance
No exe (1) - Cyrus62

not voting (2) - Everyone else

day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-26 10:38:57)

auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Aution Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 5

2-shot Auction Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 365

2-shot Gravedigger - the top bet at the mid point is 25

2-shot Watcher - the top bet at the mid point is 100
[/quote]

3 hrs but he’ll apparently count actions after that.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Cupcake Butterfly »

I've literally not gained anything from reading the past 3 pages
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:05 am

SS/Kyuku/VFP must contain 1 town at least.

I'm not cool with leaving this to a 1/3 plurality roll. I will shift to -probably SS- if I must.

And I'm not cool at ALL with a no lim.

Also Nancy, this alt is mean to explore a different style with mafia. I may have the same tonal range as before, but I'm intentionally making meta a less effective approach to sort me.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:07 am

In post 794, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:I've literally not gained anything from reading the past 3 pages
+1

I still don’t know who to vote for and Cyrus is breaking the site and using silly reasoning for his votes, which is unfortunately nai for him.

These deadlines suck as does the plurality thing. Odds are, we’re probably going to yeet town.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:08 am

I could see Kyouko/Imaginality but I don't know how that equates to a Kitty scum team.

I also don't think most scum players have the stamina to post-by-posy refute you, SM.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:11 am

In post 795, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:SS/Kyuku/VFP must contain 1 town at least.

I'm not cool with leaving this to a 1/3 plurality roll. I will shift to -probably SS- if I must.

Also Nancy, this alt is mean to explore a different style with mafia. I may have the same tonal range as before, but I'm intentionally making meta a less effective approach to sort me.
Yes, I see. I tend to suck at doing that. I always think I’ll play extremely differently on an alt but usually tend to wind up playing the same.

This game is extremely frustrating. I feel like I’m always rushing and feel pressured to know exactly what I’m doing at deadline. D1 it was actually easy since Kitty was so obviously scum.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:13 am

SS feels like a crystal ball or a mirror in games with him.

You either see your own reflection or a fragment on what's to come. So far I've just seen a mirror. Granted reping into a game with a day left to its already short ass deadline just to be turbolimmed has to fucking suck so like, sorry if that's the case SS - please post soon if you can.

For non game reasons I don't think mastina will be vocal by deadline. My push means means even less than it already did. Mmm...
Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 795, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:SS/Kyuku/VFP must contain 1 town at least.

Yes, I see. I tend to suck at doing that. I always think I’ll play extremely differently on an alt but usually tend to wind up playing the same.

This game is extremely frustrating. I feel like I’m always rushing and feel pressured to know exactly what I’m doing at deadline. D1 it was actually easy since Kitty was so obviously scum.
This reinforces the idea that at least 1 scum is a deepwolf, but i think another resides on VFP wagon. This assumes that the ganeatate points to VFP town which I think is plausible. I feel like if scum could've quockhammered a townie, they wouldn't because thwy would knowingly get turbo limmed with deadlines this short and votes coming down to "3? You're dead."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”