nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 274, Xlos wrote:Because I was asking how we could help you achieve that goal, and you didn't respond to that question.
Where?
I would have noticed someone engaging with my post if that happened.
I just checked your ISO and I don't see it.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 265, DrippingGoofball wrote:Right now I don't know who else to vote for.
Almost?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Xlos you can't still be null on both almost and myself. How many scum do you think there are in the two of us?
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

These are xlos's reads:

{Jake}
{Toog, nom}
{Wheme, Almost, MC, Italiano/Gardon}
{Goofball, Flea, Titus}
{T3}

Feels bottom heavy
GTKAMURDERCAT

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 278, MURDERCAT wrote:These are xlos's reads:

{Jake}
{Toog, nom}
{Goofball, Flea, Titus}
{T3}

Feels bottom heavy
Assuming this is true, why? Why does this feel bottom heavy?
Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Xlos »

In post 275, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 274, Xlos wrote:Because I was asking how we could help you achieve that goal, and you didn't respond to that question.
Where?
I would have noticed someone engaging with my post if that happened.
I just checked your ISO and I don't see it.
Okay, I believe you on that. See the below quote:
In post 259, Xlos wrote: nomnomnom: Town lean. Posts seem fine. Though I guess there's one thing that seems a bit weird to me, in he says something good will happen if we end on a prime number of pages and follows up with indicating that it's serious. It seems fake to me though: if that was really his role, then wouldn't Ircher have been more specific about it?
I mean, do days end when the hammer happens, or after the discussion?
@nomnomnom please elaborate on this. I'm also not sure how much believe that a role with that kind of requirement would exist for some reasons that I will not mention. In any case, I think it's worth listening to, and ending days at the right time.

MURDERCAT wrote:These are xlos's reads:

{Jake}
{Toog, nom}
{Goofball, Flea, Titus}
{T3}

Feels bottom heavy
Yeah, when I write 'scum lean' here, I'm considering a 50/50 a priori chance of being scum. While this isn't really true, it helps create more discernable categories. I also think that the lack of posts has lead to me feeling more negative about people in general.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 279, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Assuming this is true, why? Why does this feel bottom heavy?
Having only a single town read is weak when 75% of the game is town
GTKAMURDERCAT

Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Xlos »

In post 277, MURDERCAT wrote:Xlos you can't still be null on both almost and myself. How many scum do you think there are in the two of us?
Most likely scenario I think that both of you are town. Originally I thought that Almost50 just wanted to stir up some action and targeted you basically at random, but then there were signs later on that he was serious about it. And a lot more people joined him on that trip that I would have expected. I think scum hopping on a town-created wagon makes the most sense, but I really have no idea.

You reacted pretty reasonably to the targeting, and part of the reason it's hard for me to get reads here is because a decent amount of the argument was just black and white statistics. The only possible scummy thing would be if Almost was faking the data, but I really doubt that anyone would do that, and it doesn't seem that unreasonable anyways (see: 20% chance of it happening by coincidence).
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Xlos that was when you posted your readslist, I was expecting you to point you engaging with it beforehand, and it still doesn't explain why you don't engage with T3's claim. And as you pointed you, you're only engaging with it "because I asked to"?
This just feels like scumposting to me.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #9Flea The Magician (1): WhemeStar ()
Xlos (4) (F-3): DrippingGoofball (), Titus (), Galron (), nomnomnom ()

Almost50 (1): MURDERCAT ()
Jake The Wolfie (1): Jake The Wolfie ()
Galron (0):
T3 (1): Xlos ()
Titus (0):
WhemeStar (0):
MURDERCAT (3): Flea The Magician (), theslimer3 (), Toogeloo ()
nomnomnom (0):

Not Voting (2): T3 (), Almost50 ()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to fade a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Saturday, July 10, 2021 9:45 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-10 21:45:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Monday, June 28, 2021 9:45:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-06-28 21:45:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: Please let me know if you have a different pronoun preference than listed below.
3: Thesp's vote counter is really picky. While I said I'd allow abbreviations, it would be very helpful if you try to conform to the spelling of the player's username as much as possible. Case matters as well. If anyone knows how to do nicknames with Thesp's counter, please let me know. (I much prefer MathBlade's tool in terms of accuracy, but it isn't hosted online like Thesp's.)
4: MURDERCAT is V/LA until the end of July 1.

Pronoun Key1: DrippingGoofball : It
2: Flea The Magician : Fae/faer
3: Xlos : He/him
4: Almost50 : He/him
5: Jake the Wolfie : Any
6: Galron : He/him
7: theslimer3 : They/them
8: T3 : He/him
9: Titus : She/her
10: WhemeStar : He/him
11: MURDERCAT : He/him
12: Toogeloo : They/them
13: nomnomnom : He/him
Last edited by Ircher on Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Xlos »

In post 283, nomnomnom wrote:Xlos that was when you posted your readslist, I was expecting you to point you engaging with it beforehand, and it still doesn't explain why you don't engage with T3's claim. And as you pointed you, you're only engaging with it "because I asked to"?
I don't really understand the first part of your first sentence, can you say it again? I think there's a grammar mistake. From what I gather, you're mad that I asked the question in the readslist and not before. But you posted ignoring the question after I wrote the readlist, so I don't see why this would matter. And you're continuing to not answer the question.

I don't think you got my point in my last post either, since it should answer these concerns. I'm not sure if T3's claim is something we should be engaging in. Generally, if someone makes a weak roleclaim or indicator of their role, I don't talk about it. It may lead to giving mafia info they don't need to know. T3 said what he wanted to say about his role, and I'm not going to press him for more unless there's a real need. So the only way I'll want to talk about it is if there's an indicator that it's ok to talk about, and the only person that can give that indicator is the person who knows what the role is. In your case, you said that we could talk about it. And thus we should talk about it. But now that I'm trying to start a discussion on it, you're ignoring it, which is not the reaction that I would expect from someone genuinely interested in getting the requirement of a prime number of pages fulfilled.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:05 pm

In post 281, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 279, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Assuming this is true, why? Why does this feel bottom heavy?
Having only a single town read is weak when 75% of the game is town
Do you think that everyone below me on their readlist is either null or scummy?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 285, Xlos wrote:
In post 283, nomnomnom wrote:Xlos that was when you posted your readslist, I was expecting you to point you engaging with it beforehand, and it still doesn't explain why you don't engage with T3's claim. And as you pointed you, you're only engaging with it "because I asked to"?
I don't really understand the first part of your first sentence, can you say it again? I think there's a grammar mistake. From what I gather, you're mad that I asked the question in the readslist and not before. But you posted ignoring the question after I wrote the readlist, so I don't see why this would matter. And you're continuing to not answer the question.

I don't think you got my point in my last post either, since it should answer these concerns. I'm not sure if T3's claim is something we should be engaging in. Generally, if someone makes a weak roleclaim or indicator of their role, I don't talk about it. It may lead to giving mafia info they don't need to know. T3 said what he wanted to say about his role, and I'm not going to press him for more unless there's a real need. So the only way I'll want to talk about it is if there's an indicator that it's ok to talk about, and the only person that can give that indicator is the person who knows what the role is. In your case, you said that we could talk about it. And thus we should talk about it. But now that I'm trying to start a discussion on it, you're ignoring it, which is not the reaction that I would expect from someone genuinely interested in getting the requirement of a prime number of pages fulfilled.
I don't know how to really formulate this so I'll try my best.
The tl;dr is fhat I feel you're engaging me solely for the purpose of looking like you're discussing with people.
If you don't value claims like that and if you think discussing claims at all benefits scum, then why are you discussing this with me at all?
Do you see my point?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 286, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Do you think that everyone below me on their readlist is either null or scummy?
There were two lean towns as well, but that still feels bottom heavy. Scum has an incentive to have a lot of scum reads because they have more flexibility on where to push. I'm not scum reading xlos at the moment, but it's worth forcing them to take positions regardless
GTKAMURDERCAT

theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 196, T3 wrote:Fuck :facepalm:

I accidentally lolhammered a scumreadin my first game.. now this :P
Yeah that sounds nowhere near genuine.
VOTE: T3
In post 261, Xlos wrote:Ok I hit tab and then my post submitted mid edit... I didn't think I pushed enter afterwards but I must have, since my last post has a \ where my cursor was. And correct pronouns.

Anyways.

ItalianoVD: 2 posts so far = super null.

JakeTheWolfie: Probably town. Pretending to want to be lynched is kinda scary to do as scum since your team has some expectations of you. I'm not sure why anysuspects MurderKitty, though. Any seems to get to the point where he believes the 'first 3 posters' rule, then it kind of reads that he suspects MurderKitty because of it. But, uh, there are 2 other posters in the first 3 posters. They are simply not mentioned.

Titus: Null. Maybe a bit scummy? I feel like mafia built that wagon and she was on it + voted me earlier.

I think that's all 12 other people.
I've taken over for Italiano.

I'm cool with parking a vote on T3 until he defends himself better. If he even does. He's just been waving off his reasoning for hammering for quite a while.
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 277, MURDERCAT wrote:Xlos you can't still be null on both almost and myself. How many scum do you think there are in the two of us?
What kind of question is this btw? I kinda forgot I can interact with people in this game rather than read and find clues, but this made no sense. I'm not asking from a "are you saying this because you're scum" angle, it's more of a "but why would you even say this" kinda angle
Townfights or Scumbusses can happen on day one just as often as TvS fights.

Were you trying to incite something here or is something going way over my head?
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I was trying to get xlos to take a position on a major interaction of the game so far. I wanted xlos to say whether he thought it was TvT, TvS, or SvS if he didn't want to commit to which of us was scum, for example.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:31 pm

Why does Xlos, or anyone for that matter, have to take a position on a major interaction on demand?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Because I'm trying to find scum?
GTKAMURDERCAT

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It's still early but Jake and MURDERCAT give off good vibrations.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Xlos »

In post 287, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 285, Xlos wrote:

I don't know how to really formulate this so I'll try my best.
The tl;dr is fhat I feel you're engaging me solely for the purpose of looking like you're discussing with people.
If you don't value claims like that and if you think discussing claims at all benefits scum, then why are you discussing this with me at all?
Do you see my point?
I don't see your point. I'm trying to engage with everybody, not just you. That was the point of the read list. You can interpret that as you like. I don't really know how to explain why I want to discuss it any better than I have the these last posts. If you don't want to talk about it, then just say so, we don't have to talk about your claim. If you do want to talk about it, then stop avoiding the question.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 294, DrippingGoofball wrote:It's still early but Jake and MURDERCAT give off good vibrations.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 33, Flea The Magician wrote:My mathmatical skill is comparible to orks.

One... One... More... more... many... lots... chaingun.
VOTE: MURDERCAT
Edit: Vote modified to be read properly by the automated VCer.
~Ircher
In post 38, Flea The Magician wrote:I have a City and Guilds Level 2 Adult Educations in Maths

Equivalent to a General Certificate of Secondary Education at Grade C
In post 42, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 39, Titus wrote:
In post 35, DrippingGoofball wrote:I would like everyone to detail their relationship with math, your answers will be considered alignment-indicative.
He's my brother. I claim post 314.
Titus can be locktown just for that :P
In post 50, Flea The Magician wrote:how awful it would be if I just stole it..
In post 142, Flea The Magician wrote:I have absolutely no clue where I'm from in this imaginary Math Land
In post 143, Flea The Magician wrote:Ya'll are doing too much Mathy stuff for me.

I do know how to make 2+2=5 though :3
I don't like this ISO. It feels void of anything meaty, and "assuming" MC is ton the vote on him was opportunistic.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I feel like that little content is NAI for flea, fae posts as scum. I agree that the iso isn't particularly compelling, but I'm pretty sure the vote on me was just RVS
GTKAMURDERCAT

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

UNVOTE:

I'm not ready to go in on MC being town, but I was never fully vested in the wagon, and it looks like it's not really steaming along anymore.

VOTE: Flea

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”