DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1097, VFP wrote:
In post 20, VFP wrote:Okay, Wheme!

T
here's no reason I shouldn't sheep you day 1.

VOTE: T3
In post 21, VFP wrote:I have
town reads page 1.

Wheme
Meuh
T3

Pear has disappointed me already though with such a bland entrance!
I feel another push is going to happen :evil:
In post 22, VFP wrote:Also, since
M
arci isn't in the game, anyone not auto town me out of T3, Meuh, and Pear are scum.

Advice to
a
nyone new, feel free to add a profile picture. It helps other players identify you easily.
With that
s
aid, T3 never will it seems! :(

Just go
o
ver why was considered as serious though, Wheme?
But it's
n
ow time for work so I'll pick this up later.
As I said, scum claim to have seen it day 1 in that game. But I always like to stick to the 3rd.
T3 being in this game and me telling him how I post Mason claims had me not want to go fully into it.
Hmmmm

That's pretty convincing.

There are still lies in the claims though.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

I agree that Egix or the masons are scum. I actually think VFP and Jake agreed on a fakeclaim of masons and did crumbs that were so obscure they could back out later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:27 am

In post 1101, Titus wrote:I actually think VFP and Jake agreed on a fakeclaim of masons and did crumbs that were so obscure they could back out later.
That's a point.

But maybe Egix needs to go first?

What I hate is how they just decided to "trust Egix" and this was unsupported, we're just supposed to take their word for it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:42 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1098, Rannygazoo wrote:In that game, scum caught you because you were acting weird. No other reason. viewtopic.php?p=12763845#p12763845

Looks like the mod gave up before unlocking the pts, so, nothing I can do there.
At least don't pretend to read the game, as what you just said it just wrong...
Scum didn't catch me, I claimed to get scum day 1 which worked (I made a fake claim of Cop encase they had a roleblocker). They caught my partner because of me apparently though.
My point is that scum said I made us being masons obvious. It wouldn't be from calling T3 town because I do that a lot without reason, so it was obviously from my crumb.
In post 411, The Bulge wrote:
In post 397, Seanzie wrote:T3, I will say you did a good job of dodging the NK. I was confident The Bulge wasn't the mason, so I thought it was Weuler. If I was scum in that situation, I probably would have made the same shot.
I knew T3 was mason, VFP made it overwhelmingly obvious (so much that at first I hesitated, thinking they might be trying protect their real partner by pretending to be paired with someone else, which would make sense along with VFP's kamikaze strat) and T3 himself slipped a handful of times. I left him alive intentionally because I knew he would never vote me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:53 am

Re-reading a bit, T3 falsely claimed to be an informed miller, I told you we should have yeeted his ass even though he was town.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1102, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1101, Titus wrote:I actually think VFP and Jake agreed on a fakeclaim of masons and did crumbs that were so obscure they could back out later.
That's a point.

But maybe Egix needs to go first?

What I hate is how they just decided to "trust Egix" and this was unsupported, we're just supposed to take their word for it.
Why Egix first? If one of the "masons" flips scum, we get a two for one.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:57 am

If wrong at least we don't lose masons?

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

If you’re wrong we lose the game?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:32 pm

That's a given.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't feel as secure on Egix scum.

Also, I'm pretty sure geratim is locktown given both "masons" are voting there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Scum is doing so well that they can choose whether or not to bus. Even if we elim right today, we haven't solved the game.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1109, Titus wrote:I don't feel as secure on Egix scum.

Wait, so who does this leave as the 3rd scum in your solve? I'm confirmed town by Roden, DBG is almost confirmed town...
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Has anyone played with A50? Do they tend to prefer logical plays or moonshot intuitive plays?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Wow, 2 townies voting a scum makes said scum locktown, because scum won't quickhammer their own members. Thank you, Sherlock.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:03 am

Post by geraintm »

fire off some quick thoughts.

the game should be over if town are voting for me. i am right in thinking if we dont eliminate scum today then we lose, right, it will be 3 vs 3 and we just lose then.

so, either the two votes for me are town and scum cannot get their two votes on me to eliminate me

or - the votes are scum.

i'll ask others to check my logic on this. and please do it from the poitn of view of that i am town.

the alternative is i am scum, and then we have the question of the titus vote on VFP and why that didn't generate a win for scum. because then if either the voter or votee is scum, scum should have been able to force through a miselimination there too.

i have a conclusion but i want to see if others come to the same one...and then how it hooks back up with the claims in the game.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:21 am

If either the voter or votee is scum, then the scum can't/won't quickhammer.

Titus would be the scum voter here.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:28 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1090, VFP wrote:VOTE: Gera

Gera only deciding to do something on Elo. This is scum.

Pedit I just was
dont say that, it isnt true.
i spent all of day 2 telling everyone not to do anything until the doctor chimed in. i was very clear why i wasnt doing anything. using this against me now...im not going to let you get away with it
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:31 am

Geraintm, you were actively bringing the game to a halt because one player wasn't present, and now they're dead.
You wasted Day 2 doing fuck-all and we're supposed to believe that was town motivated?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:34 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1115, Jake The Wolfie wrote:If either the voter or votee is scum, then the scum can't/won't quickhammer.

you are correct, it could be that VFP is town and titus is scum.

except if VFP is town and has placed a vote on me, then scum would have forced an elimination onto me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:35 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1117, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Geraintm, you were actively bringing the game to a halt because one player wasn't present, and now they're dead.
You wasted Day 2 doing fuck-all and we're supposed to believe that was town motivated?
yes, i was actively trying to bring day 2 to a halt to prevent the exact situation we ended up in, which was getting the doc killed that night with no information from them. to me, that is exactly town motivated.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:39 am

geraintm wrote:
In post 1117, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Geraintm, you were actively bringing the game to a halt because one player wasn't present, and now they're dead.
yes, i was actively trying to bring day 2 to a halt to prevent the exact situation we ended up in, which was getting the doc killed that night with no information from them. to me, that is exactly town motivated.
You wanted no progress to be made at all, on anyone at all, until one player showed up. CW50 wasn't even the target for execution, but you still wanted 0 progress yo be made for who we should execute, assuming (and this is really important) that CW dies silent.
In post 1118, geraintm wrote:
In post 1115, Jake The Wolfie wrote:If either the voter or votee is scum, then the scum can't/won't quickhammer.

except if VFP is town and has placed a vote on me, then scum would have forced an elimination onto me
If VFP is town, then by you not being quickhammered means that you are scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1111, Rannygazoo wrote:

Wait, so who does this leave as the 3rd scum in your solve? I'm confirmed town by Roden, DBG is almost confirmed town...
I'm not solving the game today. I was a little early to call g locktown but he's highly likely town. I am going for the obvious scum and going forward from there. Egix can be scum but I am not as certain. That does not mean I TR Egix.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:59 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1120, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
geraintm wrote:
You wanted no progress to be made at all, on anyone at all, until one player showed up. CW50 wasn't even the target for execution, but you still wanted 0 progress yo be made for who we should execute, assuming (and this is really important) that CW dies silent.
In post 1118, geraintm wrote:

If VFP is town, then by you not being quickhammered means that you are scum.
i am not going to have anyone accuse me of wanting to wait on Day 2 until the claimed doc actually turned up is a scummy thing to do.

ok, you do realise your logic working backwards from me being town means VFP is scum though right?
this feels like if we can get a succesful elimination today then we might be able to roll up the rest in short order.

need more people to contribute and pick apart my logic - and people to be wary of people poking holes in it doing so from the assumption i am scum.
i think i am painting a consistent picture from my point of view and the limited knowledge i have and i need others - working from the same assumption i am - on where i am going wrong.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:24 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1121, Titus wrote:
In post 1111, Rannygazoo wrote:

I'm not solving the game today. I was a little early to call g locktown but he's highly likely town. I am going for the obvious scum and going forward from there. Egix can be scum but I am not as certain. That does not mean I TR Egix.
titus, as you have the vote on VFP i'd appreciate it if you could check my logic.

if you assume i am town

then VFP + Jake are scum, because otherwise scum would have joined the wagon to eliminate me

this is consistent with if you are town voting for VFP why scum have not joined the wagon on VFP to eliminate them for the win

the alternative is

I am scum
this means that Jake and VFP are both town.
this means that you have to be scum, because if you are town i would have joined your vote along with my two partners for the win.

i think there are some other scenarios where both VFP and Jake are scum and you are scum too and that is why none of the wagons have succeeded yet.

is the above making sense? where does my logic fall down?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:25 am

Post by geraintm »

Jake and VFP were both on the not mafia wagon day 1
vfp was on the kidan day 2, VFP was off
day 3, both were on

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”