Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:33 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 3.8

TargetWagon
LavarManos
(5)
UNOwen (), GuiltyLion (), DrippingGoofball (), FakeGod (), Yuri Gagarin ()
T3
(3)
Save The Dragons (), Almost50 (), Titus ()
Yuri Gagarin
(2)
OkaPoka (), T3 ()
Not Voting
(3)
Dusa, LavarManos, Bingle ()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-07 13:18:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:34 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Subject: TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)
OkaPoka wrote:before i pretend to go to sleep its poe time

okapoka

hercule, hopkirk, unwnd, ceph

ducky, danny

a50? titus?

agar??? dunny???

iv, jv, xtoxm, uncrowned, dgb, abr, ythan

bruh there are still so manyyyyyyyyyy

Subject: TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)
OkaPoka wrote:my turn to do some coloring

"the bloc"

{okapoka, ducky, danny, cephrir, hercule}

"the bloc's allies of convenience (people who are doing their own things that happen to align with the bloc) aka the BAC

{dunny, unwnd, hopkirk, IV}

"the opposition"

{xtoxm, abr, winter flakes, a50, agar, mastina}

unaligned

{ythan, titus, dgb}

The bloc is defined as the group of people who all are vibe checking each other and for the most part, mutually back each other enough to the point where they have very similar PoE's, are pushing similar people to get flipped, have been on wagons with each other multiple times for the sake of trusting each other. They are on very similar wavelengths to the point where if someone posts something scummy, they can all sync up their minds and wagon someone very quickly without explanation, or at least they like to think so, because there may be pretenders to the cause. Agent OkaPoka is the lead hyperposter who seems to avoid scumreads from most members of the opposition, but other members of the bloc are not so fortunate. Agent the_worst Codename: ducky seems to be the primary target of the deepwolf label by most members of the opposition. Ceph and Hercule are both significant targets of the scumread and are accused of being opportunistic with the timing? of their posting, aka active lurking? Dannyboi aka the Charisma seems to have the least but still has deep seated fears about being the real deepwolf. But the bloc continues to chug along, even though I suspect all members of the bloc have a suspicion to who in the bloc has been buddying and pocketing the rest of them, but they want to keep their fears private for the near future and look for the other wolves.

The bloc's allies of convenience aka the BAC are people who have a lot with the bloc to the point where they might as well be part of the bloc but for whatever reasons are not. Members like Dunnstral has largely aligned with the desires of the bloc through his posting and voting pattern, but does not participate in the bloc's many uncertainties and continuous cyclical vote swapping. Unwnd is a person who has completely aligned himself with the bloc even with expressed apprehension towards the bloc and expression that the alliance is only out of convenience for the elongated day. Hopkirk appears to align himself with the bloc in the sense that he trusts most of the bloc, but appears to push people outside of the bloc at his own discretion mainly. IV pretty much isn't doing much and seems to express a sense of not knowing what's happening but continuously aligns himself with the bloc with the way he votes and is swung by what the bloc wants.

The opposition represents the members who have openly expressed a deep disliking for the existence of the bloc and the desire to kill multiple members of the bloc, today. The opposition, though seemingly fragmented at points, at this point have been united in their mutual townreads for each other and scumreads for different members of the bloc. They have repeatedly sowed paranoia into the bloc and labelled bloc activities as driven by policy on obvious town, and have been largely united in openly defending each other and question the bloc's intentions. However united they are in agreeing that there are at least 2 members of the bloc who are scum, they are split apart by who they actually want to flip today, largely by their own volition in xtoxm refusing to play the game, abr purposely splitting his vote away from others, and flakes seemingly only concerned with chainsaws. A50, it's hard to tell what he is trying to do, but his actions does speak to essentially protecting other members of the opposition while purging members of the bloc or others. AGar/mastina are members of the opposition whom I was thinking about including one or the other, however they are probably not united nor are they aligned the same. But I will leave them both in the opposition because in the end, they do try and protect other members of the opposition through their actions, want to yeet members of the bloc, and express a strict opposition to bloc activities (although I will say mastina seems to undermine the bloc more than agar). Many members of the opposition townread at least one, if not both of these individuals, in spite of them trying to yeet the other one off. Interesting dynamic to say the least.

The last grouping are the wildcards, the neutral, the unaligned. The people who I can't categorize because they have played both sides or in the case of ythan, really played no side. These members are also unaligned because neither the bloc nor the opposition really want to claim them as their own or their allies and honestly, they don't really have unified people who are defending them. These are the true low hanging fruit, the people who will probably be the target of a compromise wagon if forced, because townreads on them are not expressed in unison, and most people feel nullish on them. Of course there are townreads on members and dgb is one of the more polarizing members of the neutrals, but in the end, when the chips are down, neither the bloc nor the opposition will go to bat for members in the neutral, unless they feel like they can get a flip without needing to compromise. Maybe some individuals from the bloc and the opposition will, but it will not be enough to swing the rest of the group.

this is how im grouping the game ~ and I think scum have divided themselves into these groups because if I were scum this is how I would have positioned the game out. but i will say if any grouping has two scums, its in the opposition (but im biased).

distribution in my head probably looks like 1 1 1 1 or 1 0 2 1 or 1 1 2 0 or 0 1 2 1

this is the pre re roll game a50. and while, perhaps there could be some underlying meaning linking me and dusa together if i were scum, my listing style itself is NAI because i list this way because its how i think
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Bingle »

T3 12
Dusa 12
Yuri Gagarin 123
FakeGod 13
GuiltyLion 13
DrippingGoofball 13
OkaPoka 1
Save The Dragons 1
Almost50 2
UNOwen 23
Bingle 2
Titus 2
LavarManos

Roughly speaking if LM were the lim here we'd want 2/3 of Me/Titus/A50 to join.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:38 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Bingle if you could releash the neighborhood today from the start, what would you be looking at?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:38 am

Post by OkaPoka »

A50 im interested in your thoughts on what your optimal neighborhood would be as well
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2528, OkaPoka wrote:Bingle if you could releash the neighborhood today from the start, what would you be looking at?
I wouldn't.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2405, Bingle wrote:
In post 2096, Bingle wrote:The wagon today should ideally be the seven towniest people with a roughly even number from each neighborhood, FWIW
This is true. I'm not going to attempt to force it through, because attempting to force it through is the surest way of killing WIM for town.
then why make this post?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2527, Bingle wrote:Roughly speaking if LM were the lim here we'd want 2/3 of Me/Titus/A50 to join.
VOTE: LM
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Bingle »

VOTE: LM
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2531, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2405, Bingle wrote:
In post 2096, Bingle wrote:The wagon today should ideally be the seven towniest people with a roughly even number from each neighborhood, FWIW
This is true. I'm not going to attempt to force it through, because attempting to force it through is the
surest way of killing WIM for town.
then why make this post?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:43 am

Post by OkaPoka »

are yall just purposely avoiding giving input on who should be in the neighborhood? im basically asking for a readslist for gods sake
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

bingle, im asking a pure hypothetical on who you would have in the neighborhood if you were an imaginary dictator
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

spicy hammer, though I can't say I'm a fan of Titus dodging my questions to her about T3
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:46 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

if Lavar flips red and venges me please don't mindlessly roll into a T3 elimination, I think T3 looks quite townie in that world
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2518, Almost50 wrote:Do your VCA. Show us id an Oka/T3/Dusa team is likely or not. Isn't this your specialty? You've got not one but TWO scum flips already. Should be a piece of cake.
My VCA notes have Yuri as strong scum for not being the D1 elimination.

I think scum picked to save Yuri at the expense of their weaker members. I think that's why T3 was a wagon and/or LM. I need to look at this deeper to see if the deepwolf pops but I haven't had the time.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2537, GuiltyLion wrote:spicy hammer, though I can't say I'm a fan of Titus dodging my questions to her about T3
Catching up now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:46 am

Post by OkaPoka »

these easy lims are our best chance on leashing a neighborhood because we already agree on who to lim ugh...
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:47 am

Post by northsidegal »

A hammer has been achieved!

Votecount 3.Final

TargetWagon
LavarManos
(7)
UNOwen (), GuiltyLion (), DrippingGoofball (), FakeGod (), Yuri Gagarin (), Titus (), Bingle ()
T3
(2)
Save The Dragons (), Almost50 ()
Yuri Gagarin
(2)
OkaPoka (), T3 ()
Not Voting
(2)
Dusa, LavarManos

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-07 13:18:59).

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:52 am

Post by northsidegal »

LavarManos was eliminated. He was a...

Spoiler:
SITUATION ROOM
You are a
Vanilla Townie
During the day, you have your voice, your vote, and your suspicions.
If you are eliminated, every player on your wagon will be added to a neighborhood, which will remain open until the end of the following day.

You win when all members of the mafia are dead.

The game thread is here. After reading this, please confirm by responding with your role.
///////

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:53 am

Post by northsidegal »

Day 4 begins.

Votecount 4.0

TargetWagon
Not Voting
(12)
FakeGod, Bingle, T3, OkaPoka, Save The Dragons, Titus, GuiltyLion, Dusa, DrippingGoofball, Yuri Gagarin, Almost50, UNOwen

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate. The Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-11 17:55:59).

things fall apart
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:56 am

Post by OkaPoka »

the day was not ready to resolve yet, why did you two make the unilateral decision to speedrun it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

maaaan

I'm not convinced T3 is scum still but hard to see how the game goes on with him alive for much longer and I don't know if I'd even want that

I could do Yuri today I think, his vote hopping is extra bad if neither Lavar or T3 is scum

VOTE: Yuri
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:59 am

Post by OkaPoka »

im kinda ready to set the world on fire, lock yuri town, and lim titus because while yuri certainly makes no sense. there is a decent chance that scum are capitalizing on yuri's desire to not to mech. im being surprised by certain people who are turning away from mech and feel like it may mean something

anyways im going to sit on this for a while and think whether this eod means anything.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

Guilty Lion, I lost my reply when the thread locked. One second.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2545, OkaPoka wrote:the day was not ready to resolve yet, why did you two make the unilateral decision to speedrun it
I didn't. I was catching up. I didn't expect a hammer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”