Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:00 am

Post by FakeGod »

just read UNOWEN ISO d1 and bit of d2 and he seems to be town
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:37 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

seems
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think my current reads are around here:

S - Dusa, FakeGod, Titus
A - Bingle, Oka
B - DGB, UNOwen, Yuri
C - Dragons
D - A50, T3

but I feel this doesn't quite fit together neatly and so there's likely to be a scum in the SAB tiers somewhere
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

lol T3 has posted elsewhere and not here since Lavar flip, which he already admitted he does as scum
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Dusa »

Lavar flipped?! Were they bad?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:45 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Yuri
How tf have we let this obvscum survive.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2672, Titus wrote:
Mod: Do scum win if they reach majority in any hood or do they win if they reach majority overall?
Majority overall. It’s just that if they reach majority in one or two hoods it likely becomes trivial for them to outaction town and win due to the “nothing can prevent this” clause
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2670, Yuri Gagarin wrote:I'm like

90% sure that he means that if someone (aka me) were to be in every hood, then that person getting midlim'd could lead to scum gaining majority in one hood but because I'd simultaneously not be in the one after that either, if they then shot town int he following hood they might gain majority there, and so on and so forth until GG
More or less.

Let’s say there’s 2/4 scum in neighborhood 3 and 2/6 scum in neighborhood 4. Killing the overlap gives control over N3 and almost control over N4 meaning scum have to convince exactly one townie in N4 that they’re right to have consecutive kills.

It also removes potential for watching where kills are going to try and guess the hoods scum are attempting to prioritize.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2681, T3 wrote:VOTE: Yuri
How tf have we let this obvscum survive.
What’s the teal deer on the case again?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:59 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 4.4

TargetWagon
T3
(5)
Almost50 (), Yuri Gagarin (), Titus (), Save The Dragons (), Dusa ()
Yuri Gagarin
(1)
T3 ()
Not Voting
(6)
FakeGod, Bingle, OkaPoka, DrippingGoofball, UNOwen, GuiltyLion ()

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate. The Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-11 17:55:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:00 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2672, Titus wrote:
Mod: Do scum win if they reach majority in any hood or do they win if they reach majority overall?
Majority overall.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:15 am

Post by OkaPoka »

can we get more input on the neighborhoods, if YURI GAGARIN IS GIVING INPUT IT MEANS YOU CAN TOO!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

my input is, I don't like having both A50/Dragons in this hood but my hunch/hope would be that we kill one of them next on a T3 redflip

I'd like if Oka is in the hood, he hasn't been in either of the previous two hoods.

As for another thought, I'm remembering this comment:
In post 1127, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 1100, Dannflor wrote:@CB, who is scum?
I am reluctant to list anyone on my wagon until the game almost or has completed, but here is where my brain is going: {Dusa, UNOwen, Oka, Bell, Lavar} is my pool currently.
But to pretense this, I don't believe my wagon is full of scum, maybe 2 maximum.
At the time, the Cupcake wagon was:
{Bingle, FakeGod, DrippingGoofball, Dannflor, Almost50, Gamma}

Do we think CB named five townies none of whom voting him in his scumpool while ignoring his wagon with a least one confscum (Gamma), potentially at least another?
Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Yuri Gagarin »

I thought you were p hard TRing STD, GL?
"I see no VTs up here"
Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Yuri Gagarin »

hang on, hold that thought, I just looked at the neighbourhood
"I see no VTs up here"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2689, Yuri Gagarin wrote:I thought you were p hard TRing STD, GL?
my current working theory is if T3 scum, scum were opting to bus him yesterday/today rather than jump on a Lavar miselimination

I didn't like this reasoning STD gave for scumreading T3
In post 2471, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2456, Save The Dragons wrote:i have a low opinion of my desire to get off of t3
Save the Dragons do you have any thoughts on my point about Bell being a main T3 defender, or Dusa's defense of T3 in
In post 2476, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2471, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2456, Save The Dragons wrote:i have a low opinion of my desire to get off of t3
Save the Dragons do you have any thoughts on my point about Bell being a main T3 defender, or Dusa's defense of T3 in
T3 literally did something i've only seen him do as scum which was call out a scumslip. i don't really care that bell defended him and i can barely read that post by dusa.
In post 2488, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2476, Save The Dragons wrote:T3 literally did something i've only seen him do as scum which was call out a scumslip.
how much experience do you have with town T3?
In post 2489, Save The Dragons wrote:some, but probably not enough
so my gutfeel is STD might be scumbuddies here w/ T3 rather than town genuinely sussing him out. I also think some of the D1 associative stuff I gave him towncred for in relation to Gamma doesn't hold up quite as well under scrutiny knowing Cupcake was also scum, it was a bit of a lazy stale townread on my part and also partly driven due to my feeling Lavar was likely scum over T3.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

if T3 is town though I'm gonna just need to do a hard reset
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:51 am

Post by OkaPoka »

yuri, titus read pls
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:54 am

Post by OkaPoka »

fakegod why r u still mad over lavar this cant be the first time you've dealt with a chronic lurker
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Bingle »

I think T3 townflip would actually firm up my Yuri townread fairly well. I could see them as maybe S/S committed to a hardbus, but I don't think Yuri approaches T3 town the way he has as scum.

Dusa/Lavar interactions couldn't have been S/S, so that tinfoil is dead and I'm back to hardtowning Dusa.

GL is very solidly town. I don't think he maintains this level of solvey activity in the light of thread lurk as scum when he could just let the game rot. This really feels like his energy from XLO of the game he mentioned, just toned down and while I think he's fully capable of pulling that off in the short term the long term is another case entirely.

Monkey tunnel on his solve is consistent with town him read. His treatment of me and overall thread energy reinforces that belief.

Uno/Oka were townreads a while ago, but both have softened considerably. Uno has had a distinct drop in the early days energy. Basically like GL if GL hadn't continued his behavior. Oka leaning into the mech instead of investigating on the last couple of days has been :neutral:. I'd like to hear him propose a lim that isn't T3.

DGB is low impact per usual. I dislike it's take on the T3 situation of the waffly takes on P90 and the T3 is town because Qoobee -> Maybe T3 is scum -> T3 is TSTBS. I also dislike the in depth criticism of the Uno hammer and ignoring the FakeGod hammer while calling it town. I'm also vaguely interested in DGB's conclusion of FG town based on the back of FG voting exclusively scum D1 and never voting cupcake D2, despite spending a large portion of the day sheeping me there the day before.

FG's townread of DGB is also something I want explained, because I just don't see it. Honestly, I think the towniest thing DGB has posted is the post, and that's not worth a "THIS IS UBERTOWN FOREVER" by any stretch. Still though, the fact that Gamma reached out again after their fight played out made me think their fight was genuine and not theater, and I'm not sure that that fight happens if they're talking in a PT.

Titus is concerning to me. I don't really expect to see a lack of paranoia from town her regarding anyone and I've never once gotten the impression that she's considered that I might be scum. I'm not sure if she's genuinely just been agreeing with the things I've said or if it's a manipulation effort. I'm not really interested in pushing here atm given that she's probably the person putting the most effort into finding scum after GL.

T3/STD I have no strong feelings about. They might as well not be playing the game for all the impressions they've left on me.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Town:
Guilty lion
Bingle
Yuri
Oka
A50
Dusa

Null:
fakegod
Uno

Scum:
DGB
T3
Titus maybe
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:45 am

V/LA 7/1-7/6 but i should still be around
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Can the people who are unsure of/scumreading Titus (STD, Bingle) give a read on this sequence:
In post 2551, Titus wrote:
In post 2519, GuiltyLion wrote:@Titus
In post 2441, GuiltyLion wrote:Titus do you have any thoughts on my point about Bell being a main T3 defender, or Dusa's defense of T3 in
I don't think Bell was shot for his read. I don't see scum shooting to protect anyone here unless they were deep scum. If T3 is scum widely suspected, they'd want him dead before the venge stopped. Killing Bell doesn't help that agenda.

Second, Dusa's tone makes her hard to read (not alignment wise just understanding). What I think she's saying is that because everyone finds it scummy, it's not scummy at all. I'd counter that with the D1 Gamma elimination which Dusa started.
In post 2574, Titus wrote:
In post 2558, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2551, Titus wrote:If T3 is scum widely suspected, they'd want him dead before the venge stopped.
hmmm I hadn't fully considered this - does the venge stop? I was under impression scum could venge even in the second phase, the role PM seems to suggest it's any time after being eliminated.

but if you are thinking T3 scum and they want to bus before we go into hood mode, who are the buddies pushing him?
I think we should resolve whether scum get a venge or not after day 5 because that might change my analysis of how they play. They would know this.

@Mod: Do scum who are shot in the neighborhood phase get a venge kill?
In post 2578, Titus wrote:
In post 2558, GuiltyLion wrote:hmmm I hadn't fully considered this - does the venge stop? I was under impression scum could venge even in the second phase, the role PM seems to suggest it's any time after being eliminated
Being shot =/= being eliminated.
In post 2579, Titus wrote:
In post 2577, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2574, Titus wrote:
@Mod: Do scum who are shot in the neighborhood phase get a venge kill?
Yes.
Oh then I've been reading this wrong. Full reset after work.
This strikes me as a genuine townslip. I don't believe Titus would be posting the way she did if she knew scum venges lasted into the second phase of the game, and I think if she were scum she would have figured that information out already from scheming with buddies in the mafia PT. Therefore I think she is town, and I feel fairly confident about this.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:49 am

i disagree