GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 623, Cabd wrote:Even if you're both kidding you have done serious harm to the nature of a semi-open setup and you're causing movements in the waters that you normally hide folks to stir up and become potentially exposed. Sit down and time out and think about what you've done. No kibble or soup for you.
yes sir...
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 620, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 616, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like this game was moving along nicely, and then sang and grandpa both decided to swerve into traffic going the wrong way :/
LOL OMG

STOP PLS

DONT FOCUS ON THE CC NOR THE CLAIM. IF you are scum you will do this to actually out the real prs if i were to be fake. And if I were to be real, you may be equating pressure for me to claim. Do NOT ever ever if you are town, focus on claims like these. It's just my playstyle and completely NAI for me to cc and meme around just FYI.

ok back to the game
In post 622, Lukewarm wrote:@Grandpa, I do not think that you currently understand my point, but I cannot make myself clear atm
In post 617, Lukewarm wrote:I have thoughts - but want to see what Sang has to say about the CC before I drop them
In post 619, Cabd wrote:Going to reiterate what Luke just said we really need a response before we can start dropping resolutions.
i left this for sang just in case lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Illwei »

What is even the point of CCing if you are just going to immediately say "ahahhaha it is NAI from me and a joke!!" I'd at least wait longer to see what happens
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Cabd »

Single word answer yes or no be explicitly clear.

Are you retracting your counterclaim Yes or no
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Cabd »

DGB rule very rapidly starting to apply here....
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

bruh i cant even have fun wtf
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 629, Cabd wrote:DGB rule very rapidly starting to apply here....
whats thats also

i retract if its not obvious enough i was just joking lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 627, Illwei wrote:What is even the point of CCing if you are just going to immediately say "ahahhaha it is NAI from me and a joke!!" I'd at least wait longer to see what happens
no.

see this is scum.

why do you wanna wait to see what sang wants to say?

did you want to sang to actually CLAIM cop there? and get a cc on me so u could figure out who is real or not?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Cabd »

I am so annoyed at you right now but I'm going to go sit on my hands and not type the first or second response that I wanted to give to you right now but filter it down about the third or fourth try that's slightly less toxic.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:39 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 631, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 629, Cabd wrote:DGB rule very rapidly starting to apply here....
whats thats also

i retract if its not obvious enough i was just joking lol
actually no u dont get to tell me what to do >:(

i retract my retract , i will cc sang because i want to smh

sang pls let me be cop for this day mwah

u can have tmr if ur alive by then
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Grandpa, the issue here is that, if you are town, you cc'ing sang hurts the town --

Regardless of you telling the truth or "joke" ccing...
Regardless of sang telling the truth or fake claiming...

There is no scenario where you cc'ing there helps the town win, but there are plenty of scenarios where it could make the town more likely to lose.

There is a difference between wanting to have fun and joking around, and actively hurting the town. Your cc was the latter, and so yeah, it frustrates me. I am in this game trying to win, and I just saw you doing something that makes it harder for that happen :/

I mean I can have some pretty light hearted posts in a game (looks back at the unnecessarily flowery letter I wrote for cabd) -- but, I try to make sure that when I am being light hearted and having a good time, I am not hurting my own (and my teammates) win condition
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Illwei »

In post 632, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 627, Illwei wrote:What is even the point of CCing if you are just going to immediately say "ahahhaha it is NAI from me and a joke!!" I'd at least wait longer to see what happens
no.

see this is scum.

why do you wanna wait to see what sang wants to say?

did you want to sang to actually CLAIM cop there? and get a cc on me so u could figure out who is real or not?
if it's a cover then there's no point in taking it back even if you're getting heat. if you are the real doc then why cc right now when he wasn't going to be voted off anyways.
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Illwei »

I don't think this makes you scum because again I think that those two scenarios would make more sense for scum trying to be townie, but that doesn't make it any less useful.
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Illwei »

In post 637, Illwei wrote:I don't think this makes you scum because again I think that those two scenarios would make more sense for scum trying to be townie, but that doesn't make it any less useful.
also for townies in general but that's irrelevant here
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay, let's sit down and go over the repercussions of what you chucklefucks just did.

The job of a VT in a semi-open setup is to town it up and be a smokescreen for the PRs to do their night duties. You just rolled an industrial grade dehumidifier into the room instead.

I see four possibilities here, none of them are great for us.

A: One of you is mafia and the other is the town cop, who is now soft un-ccing to try and NOT make it obvious, but since the other dude is mafia, mafia now has a road map to the win.

B: Both of you are mafia and this is 500 IQ play to completely WIFOM the ever loving fuck out of us after we eliminate one of you the other gets treated as town. This is nigh impossible though because massclaim happens from the real town PR or PRs and you die in a fire before endgame.

C: You are both actually tehehehehehe masons who decided to "fuck with the game to drive reactions" and now just fucking blew it and gave scum their nightkill path to endgame.

D: You're both town non-PRS and are playing with extremely large lit fuse sticks of dynamite stuck up our collective ass because you hate playing to your wincon.

Now, throwing out B we have to look at A/C/D... Unless we're in C, we have to eliminate within you two because we can't risk it being A, so if it's "D" you just fucking threw.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

what the fuck
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 635, Lukewarm wrote:Grandpa, the issue here is that, if you are town, you cc'ing sang hurts the town --

Regardless of you telling the truth or "joke" ccing...
Regardless of sang telling the truth or fake claiming...

There is no scenario where you cc'ing there helps the town win, but there are plenty of scenarios where it could make the town more likely to lose.

There is a difference between wanting to have fun and joking around, and actively hurting the town. Your cc was the latter, and so yeah, it frustrates me. I am in this game trying to win, and I just saw you doing something that makes it harder for that happen :/

I mean I can have some pretty light hearted posts in a game (looks back at the unnecessarily flowery letter I wrote for cabd) -- but, I try to make sure that when I am being light hearted and having a good time, I am not hurting my own (and my teammates) win condition
holy fuck -- yall are taking this way much into fucking seriousness.

first -- who said sang's claim was real??

second -- im obviously joking and i already retracted since no one could pick up that joke.

sang claimed cop with a check on someone . its day 1 -- thats an obvious meme shit.

then i ccced saying i wanted to be cop for the day lol.

also whoever is on this -- scum is taking very much great advantage to try and out prs now because of talking bout it.

so i will say this again and reiterate. drop this convo. this is literally just reiterating NAI stuff. i did this out of memes, i do this shit a lot on mafia.gg

whoever continues to have this discussion, is purposefully trying to out me as vt, or another pr, or even sang as prehaps the real cop or just vt. scum advantages regardless.

i already retracted -- and said to town to not focus on it because its more of playstyle.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

no offence but it's not nai and you doing this has become an Event that people have to talk about because of the posts that happened, so you don't get to tell people to not focus on it.

my take is that it was a very dumb thing to do and you should know better for next time.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 642, Ydrasse wrote:no offence but it's not nai and you doing this has become an Event that people have to talk about because of the posts that happened, so you don't get to tell people to not focus on it.

my take is that it was a very dumb thing to do and you should know better for next time.
no. just because i cced, how could it be my fault for town to follow up on it being real? luke is just assuming sang's claim is real. and cabd is just having prehaps town paranoia. the point is, is that it was obvious it wasn't a real claim. that's what im trying to say here. it shouldn't have been taken as a real claim either way. luke knows my playstyle, idk why this is getting fed up with them. they know i wouldn't do something like that as town or heck even as scum.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 641, GrandpaMo wrote:first -- who said sang's claim was real??

--

sang claimed cop with a check on someone . its day 1 -- thats an obvious meme shit.
I did not say that Sang's claim is real -- I said, real or not, a joke cc was bad.

Also, you should reread his claim, because you got that wrong --he never said he already had a result. He announced who he was going to target tonight.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

that's why im confused by the whole thing.

im just saying to not focus on it too much because i already done my part and knew that the village got confused, hence why i retracted. since i retracted and u know that im not ccing anymore, then you should know to stop putting me in narratives where i cced cop because i retracted. yall keep doing that and heck the real cop might finally claim to clear up the confusion. that is why im saying to stop. i done my part and hopefully sang will do too. i hope this makes sense / is understandable.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 641, GrandpaMo wrote:Regardless of sang telling the truth or fake claiming
Here is me saying that it does not matter whether it was real or not.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 641, GrandpaMo wrote:Grandpa, the issue here is that, if you are town, you cc'ing sang hurts the town --
this implied that you had knew that sang's claim was real. i was going by that @lukewarm

also

i misread it, my apologies. still tho, i doubt a semi newb will play like that. they must have other games where they are pr and never revealed like that.

time to metacheck
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 646, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 641, GrandpaMo wrote:Regardless of sang telling the truth or fake claiming
Here is me saying that it does not matter whether it was real or not.
that was me...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 647, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 641, GrandpaMo wrote:Grandpa, the issue here is that, if you are town, you cc'ing sang hurts the town --
this implied that you had knew that sang's claim was real. i was going by that @lukewarm

also

i misread it, my apologies. still tho, i doubt a semi newb will play like that. they must have other games where they are pr and never revealed like that.

time to metacheck
no, but honestly, even if they weren't joking. why take the time and start a discussion correlating it with sang's claim? doesn't scum benefit from this discussion?

heck me and sang both retracting will make it obvious that we could be most likely probable vt's

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”