Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 1174, imaginality wrote:
In post 955, mastina wrote:
In post 928, Gypyx wrote:Distance has died ! they were a [/color]
Vanilla Townie
For the record
I made a pretty damn high bid
(but not 500) on Watcher because I was intending to watch Distance.

Corrected quote tags
In post 1136, mastina wrote:
In post 1085, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:S_S, mastina, did either of you bid more than 325 on cop D1?
No. I've placed bids on every item every single day so generally speaking?
None of my bids have exceeded 200
because I'm always splitting my bids between four different items. (I still have a full wallet because everyone has bid higher than 200 every single day and I can't go much higher than 200 on any single bid of mine due to me spreading my money out. I can go slightly higher than 200, but not by much, because I've multiple hundreds on other items, meaning only one item per day I have a chance of getting.)
Seems pretty absolute to me, and like you say, a clear contraction (200 is not "pretty damn high" by anyone's standards).

VOTE: mastina
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1173, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Mastina didnt outright lie but said misleading things about her bids today. Said she never bid more than a couple hundred or so on anything but also said she put a very high bid on watcher and the 2 statements dont jive, but the one about not bidding a lot on one thing wasn't an absolute
When we have 500 how the FUCK is 200 NOT 'pretty damn high'?

It's literally nearly half of what we have at our disposal. 40% of what you have is pretty damn high. How would it NOT be?

I Bid 200 on 1x Cop;
I Bid 150 on 2x Doctor;
I Bid 11 on 1x Hitman;
I Bid 11 on 1x Roleblocker;
I bid 40 on 2x Gravedigger;
I bid 10 on 1x Auction Detective;
I bid 200 on 2x Watcher;
I bid 10 on 2x Auction Detective;
I Bid 100 on Jailkeeper initially;
I Bid 50 on Tracker initially;
I Bid 25 on Ninja initially;
I Bid 5 on Godfather initially;

I've raised bids to unspecified amounts on the non-500 items, which are fairly high bids in their own right.

I've been bidding ~300-425ish (I've not mathed it out) each day, with the intent of having some money to spare if I win all my bids but to not go all-in on getting any individual power. Which has led to me being outbid by people because apparently people are willing to spend 300+ on items and blow through their economy.

VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly
I prefer VFP > Cupcake Butterfly, but Cupcake Butterfly > most of the other eliminations > me and there's votes there so.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

UNVOTE:

I will catch up but I don’t want to vote CB today.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:42 pm

In post 1177, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:UNVOTE:

I will catch up but I don’t want to vote CB today.
I have an extremely difficult time seeing scum!CB lurking like that unless they were literally a slam dunk to be elimed.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I suspect that if a slot is lurking this hard it's not alignment related. If Gypyx had been keeping up with prods he would have long since been replaced.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:47 pm

In post 1161, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1157, Gamma Emerald wrote:ngl, not a fan of marcistar's push on S_S
Vfp, why vote Imaginality now? To prove you 2 arent scum together?

@everyone, if mastina flipped red right now, who would her partner be? I'm entertaining a theory right now of scum!mastina town!vfp and I think I see a likely partner, wanna know what others think, especially curious what S&M, Gamma, and Imaginality think as members of the Kitty wagon.
I agree with SS on Mastina!town. She sounds very natural here and she sounds pretty much the polar opposite as scum.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:49 pm

In post 1163, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1161, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1157, Gamma Emerald wrote:ngl, not a fan of marcistar's push on S_S
Vfp, why vote Imaginality now? To prove you 2 arent scum together?

@everyone, if mastina flipped red right now, who would her partner be? I'm entertaining a theory right now of scum!mastina town!vfp and I think I see a likely partner, wanna know what others think, especially curious what S&M, Gamma, and Imaginality think as members of the Kitty wagon.
This is nowhere near a conclusive thought but I read a few of mastina’s early posts and I kinda feel like CB could be a mastina partner
I think they’re both town.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:56 pm

VOTE: Imaginality

Maybe they’re not aligned but I think think he’s the connecting factor between VFP and Kyouku. I think we’re making a huge mistake if we lim anywhere outside of those three.

VFP and Kyouku are not aligned with each other but either could be with Imaginality. I still think this is the best vote.

@Marci, I asked you why you tr him and your answer could possibly affect my vote.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:02 pm

In post 1179, Something_Smart wrote:I suspect that if a slot is lurking this hard it's not alignment related. If Gypyx had been keeping up with prods he would have long since been replaced.
Yeah, it’s definitely not AI, probably rl maybe? I just don’t think he’s scum and we already had a probable miselim with Cyrus but at least that was to save you. I just think this is pointless. I don’t believe that any of the votes tjat counted to save you last night came from scum and that obviously includes CB.

I understand Pooky’s reasoning however because CB is taking up a slot but I just don’t see him either flipping scum here or giving us any particularly useful info.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:07 pm

CB isn’t ellitelling btw. I just checked and their last post anywhere on this site was last Sunday. so they definitely aren’t lurking.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:11 pm

In post 1169, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 3.1Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Imaginality
Something_Smart (1) - Marcistar
imaginality (1) - Gamma Emerald
marcistar (0)
VFP (1) - mastina

not voting (4) - Everyone

day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-07-02 02:48:08)

auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Godfather the top bid at mid point was 499

1-shot Tracker the top bid at mid point was 200

2-shot Ninja the top bid at mid point was 500

1-shot Jailkeeper the top bid at mid point was 150
We should let scum eat the GF bid, since they’re likely putting all of their pennies on Ninja, so I strongly recommend whomever gets tracker to use it to get an inno, because if scum has ninja than a tracker will just be wasted on them.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by imaginality »

S&M does mastina's self-contradiction about her bidding concern you?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I dont understand associating me with Imaginality. I also dont understand vfp+Imaginality. Me because I know I'm town but also I feel like I've had transparent interactions with him throughout the game. Also the money situation. I bought hitman for 426, he claims to have bought roleblocker for 410. I think he can only lie about that as scum if another scum bought it. We know from Marci that Kitty did not buy anything. Unless the team is Marci/Imaginality, it is clear that as scum Imaginality can't outbid town for daykill. This makes it unlikely for him to be teamed with Gamma or VFP either because of their current bids.

This is why Imaginality is on the outs of my poe. The only partner that makes sense with him is Marci imo. It's possible he's with any of the 3 in my main poe, but I see other pairings as more likely, like mastina/S_S
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1185, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1169, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 3.1Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Imaginality
imaginality (1) - Gamma Emerald
marcistar (0)
VFP (1) - mastina

not voting (4) - Everyone

day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-07-02 02:48:08)

auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Godfather the top bid at mid point was 499

1-shot Tracker the top bid at mid point was 200

2-shot Ninja the top bid at mid point was 500

1-shot Jailkeeper the top bid at mid point was 150
We should let scum eat the GF bid, since they’re likely putting all of their pennies on Ninja, so I strongly recommend whomever gets tracker to use it to get an inno, because if scum has ninja than a tracker will just be wasted on them.
Gamma claimed he is bidding 499 on GF and VFP claimed he is bidding 500 on ninja

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1176, mastina wrote:
In post 1173, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Mastina didnt outright lie but said misleading things about her bids today. Said she never bid more than a couple hundred or so on anything but also said she put a very high bid on watcher and the 2 statements dont jive, but the one about not bidding a lot on one thing wasn't an absolute
When we have 500 how the FUCK is 200 NOT 'pretty damn high'?

It's literally nearly half of what we have at our disposal. 40% of what you have is pretty damn high. How would it NOT be?

I Bid 200 on 1x Cop;
I Bid 150 on 2x Doctor;
I Bid 11 on 1x Hitman;
I Bid 11 on 1x Roleblocker;
I bid 40 on 2x Gravedigger;
I bid 10 on 1x Auction Detective;
I bid 200 on 2x Watcher;
I bid 10 on 2x Auction Detective;
I Bid 100 on Jailkeeper initially;
I Bid 50 on Tracker initially;
I Bid 25 on Ninja initially;
I Bid 5 on Godfather initially;

I've raised bids to unspecified amounts on the non-500 items, which are fairly high bids in their own right.

I've been bidding ~300-425ish (I've not mathed it out) each day, with the intent of having some money to spare if I win all my bids but to not go all-in on getting any individual power. Which has led to me being outbid by people because apparently people are willing to spend 300+ on items and blow through their economy.

VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly
I prefer VFP > Cupcake Butterfly, but Cupcake Butterfly > most of the other eliminations > me and there's votes there so.
I thought 400 would be "pretty damn high", 350 at the very least. And from the size of winning bids I think everyone would think something similar. There are only 16 roles.and 13 players so most people will only get 1, maybe 2 roles, unless people die with wallets. And most likely, scum are the ones that end up with multiple roles anyways.

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by imaginality »

I also don't like how when I argued why town should bid high D1 and D2, mastina didn't engage in that discussion but did bid low. Clearly she felt I was wrong so why not question it or disagree? Keeping quiet while believing someone is pushing town to adopt a bad strategy seems anti-town.

There's a possible pro-town answer - to avoid scum knowing that she still likely had a full wallet - but as per mastina's discussion of VFP, she wasn't thinking of scum as coin-hunting rather than PR hunting. So I doubt that was the reason.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1182, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@Marci, I asked you why you tr him and your answer could possibly affect my vote.
im so bad at showing my thought process for townreads i think but ill try

the strongest feeling came from all the auction detective stuff you've talked about with him, i don't quite see why he would not bid higher if he was scum, since he still would have a bit of money left at that point. (as scum he could've: bid a bit higher than 90 on d2 + not mention having rb at all)
even though i didnt really agree with his ssbm_kyouko scum stuff in this post, i think it could actually be townie, it seems like hes thinking through things well. im not sure but i dont think scum would usually accuse someone of scumslipping, i think if he was scum the word choice would've been left out.
, his talking strategy stuff seems like hes just leading towards what he believes is best for town.
aand then when he just keeps talking the same strategy, no matter how much people show they dislike it. that seems town (i feel like scum would just let it drop so that they avoid major conflict with town.)
i dont think scum would make a post like this, it seems like a townie whos not happy with how things are currently going :/
like these
In post 905, imaginality wrote:I doubt the cyrus scum reads because:
- it means scum cyrus didn't try to get on the Kitty wagon despite being active day end
- it means the above quoted post from cyrus, and similar ones, are acting rather than genuine and I don't get that sense; I think confusion is hard to fake and I think he'd be less confused about stuff if he was scum

@cyrus
if you're online, and town, and you haven't yet bid all your money, don't bid any more unless you're no longer the likeliest to be elimmed - if you're town and get elimmed it's better for us if you don't take any powers down with you
hes thinking for towns best interests, if he was scum the ending part wouldn't be there.
i think its townie because like, go back and read around that and my gravedigger claim was just buried in there, ssbm_kyouko and vfp were having their chat around that time.. i think scum would easily just.. not talk in chat about it and let them flood it down even more so that its harder to find?
likey thought process.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by imaginality »

Talking of #703, I think Something_Smart, VFP, Cupcake are currently not voting and the current vote count is:

mastina (1) - imaginality
Cupcake Butterfly (2) - ssbm_Kyouko, mastina
imaginality (2) - Gamma Emerald ,S&M

with about 30 mins to deadline.

SS, VFP, CB: show a stance, vote for someone.

If you don't vote I'll assume you're okay with eliminating me and oh boy, will I have words to say tomorr- oh, wait, I'll be dead.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:21 pm

I'm around. I feel like plurality has just made people completely uninterested in trying to work together.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:23 pm

I'm really surprised that imaginality compiled that vote count and then didn't vote CB.

That seems like the reasonable play as both alignments, but especially as scum.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

UNVOTE:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: CB

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1194, Something_Smart wrote:I'm really surprised that imaginality compiled that vote count and then didn't vote CB.

That seems like the reasonable play as both alignments, but especially as scum.
I agree. I'm going to make him vote cb if he wants to live the tiebreak

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think the reason he doesnt vote cb is they are partnered

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m here
I feel like the points against mastina actually have a good amount of merit, so I’d be open to that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”