Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

In post 813, clidd wrote:[2] you're saying that her vote should be on Robert according to what she's been verbalizing (and not you). If that's the case, yep I agree it's weird (and worth questioning).
Nakata meant this more than the first thing.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata doesn’t understand why his wagon exists, Nakata doesn’t think he’s done anything scummy or noteworthy of being top wagon and thinks that this means that his wagon is likely being propped up by opportunistic scum.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata is very doubtful that 5 town players would all think he is the scummiest slot in the game here.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata thinks the worst votes on him are Amy Dunne, Infinity 324, and Morning Tweet. Nakata also thinks Ydrasse’s vote wasn’t great but is less sure about her because she might have just been misguided town who scum are taking advantage of to try and make her look bad once Nakata flips town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 853, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks the worst votes on him are Amy Dunne, Infinity 324, and Morning Tweet.
Vote infinity with me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Tanner »

VOTE: infinity
your eyes on the city.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata thinks that Amy Dunne or Morning Tweet would be better options for today, although he supposed he would vote Infinity 324 if needed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 856, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks that Amy Dunne or Morning Tweet would be better options for today, although he supposed he would vote Infinity 324 if needed.
If one of those mentioned already has votes wouldn't it by all definitions be an better vote?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Ircher »

No. A wagon is not an indicator of alignment, and we still have >4 days left.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 849, Satoru Nakata wrote:townbloccing is different to trying to force a townbloc
How can you reliably tell those apart?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 856, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks that Amy Dunne or Morning Tweet would be better options for today, although he supposed he would vote Infinity 324 if needed.
This cat thinks those are the two worst possible options.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 858, Ircher wrote:No. A wagon is not an indicator of alignment, and we still have >4 days left.
Of course it’s not an indicator of allignment. But if every single player votes an different one instead of consolidating how do you expect us to get anything useful out of it?
Also, you’re not one of those people that thinks we need to use every single second on the clock are you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Better to end the day comfortably with some time left than to rush an shitty elimination because deadline is creeping up and making everyone stressed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not saying to end it now. But holding back progress because there’s still X days left is an lame excuse.

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 859, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 849, Satoru Nakata wrote:townbloccing is different to trying to force a townbloc
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 861, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, you’re not one of those people that thinks we need to use every single second on the clock are you?
We use as much as is needed. No more and no less. Consolidating too early is just as bad as consolidating too late.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

In post 864, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 859, Robert M Hunter wrote:
Nakata thinks the way that Morning Tweet was talking “let’s form a townbloc/X can be in the townbloc/maybe Y can be in the townbloc” is forcing it to form and that they’re much better when left unspoken to form naturally from aligned reads. This is a big part of why Nakata thinks Morning Tweet is scummy.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

In post 857, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
If one of those mentioned already has votes wouldn't it by all definitions be an better vote?
Nakata thinks Infinity 324 will be easier to sort later and that for now Amy Dunne and Morning Tweet are scummier than her because they’re playing with more agenda, and not just opportunism.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Tanner »

for the record - i still would prefer to yeet robert. but i see everyone is going by the "he came back and *gasp* made posts and showed emotion, obviously town!!" logic, so.

i'm back to thinking amy is on the scummier side of things. i don't know why, but some of her recent posting feels like she's not happy to be here. (before you ask why i voted infinity - because i'm not townreading her either and there was already a vote on her.)

however, while i was starting to feel better feelings about nakata, feels slightly off to me, specifically the last line. like, i get the idea behind "forcing townbloccs is +scum behaviour", but, that's a *big* part for why you're voting your preferred scumread? i dunno.

tl;dr, reads probably being trash.
your eyes on the city.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 849, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks townbloccing is different to trying to force a townbloc which is what Nakata thinks Morning Tweet was doing.

Nakata thinks Amy Dunne’s take on him is insincere and is twisting to try and justify her voting him. See, for instance, her trying to portray Nakata’s muted affect as scummy.
This really isn’t helping you know. When I voted Chara, it’s response made me think it wasn’t a good vote but you just keep responding the same way. Tell me why I should tr you as opposed to shading everyone who voted you. I didn’t like your reasons for voting Robert and then switching to Tweetie and instead of actually addressing that, your respobse is to just shade me.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

There was nothing wrong with my vote. I fully explained my reaqons. So your basically saying that Infinity, Tweetie and I are iall scum who are somzhow trying to make Ydrasse look bad? She is one of my most confident trs. So this is totally whack.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 860, Robert M Hunter wrote:
This cat thinks those are the two worst possible options.
+1

And I also think this is town!Tweetie. The only one I may possibly have doubts about may be Infinity but I’m definitely town and this sounds very much like town!Tweetie.

I liked Infiniy’s take on Robert but otherwise she appears to be struggling in this game.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 863, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Not saying to end it now. But holding back progress because there’s still X days left is an lame excuse.
I agree there’s no reason to drag it out to deadline but we do still have time. I don’t think things are being rushed here, so in this case, so I think point is moot.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 867, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 857, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Nakata thinks Infinity 324 will be easier to sort later and that for now Amy Dunne and Morning Tweet are scummier than her because they’re playing with more agenda, and not just opportunism.
You trying to get me miselimed or one of my trs isn’t really doing a lot for me. :/
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 868, Tanner wrote:for the record - i still would prefer to yeet robert. but i see everyone is going by the "he came back and *gasp* made posts and showed emotion, obviously town!!" logic, so.

i'm back to thinking amy is on the scummier side of things. i don't know why, but some of her recent posting feels like she's not happy to be here. (before you ask why i voted infinity - because i'm not townreading her either and there was already a vote on her.)

however, while i was starting to feel better feelings about nakata, feels slightly off to me, specifically the last line. like, i get the idea behind "forcing townbloccs is +scum behaviour", but, that's a *big* part for why you're voting your preferred scumread? i dunno.

tl;dr, reads probably being trash.
Well you’re dead wrong on me. Read my other game. It’s pretty damned obvious I’m town here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”