mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1246, mastina wrote:
In post 1245, imaginality wrote:Roleblocker resolves first, I mentioned that already.
Thus you should have an "if scumflip, I will block this player" handy given the only player capable of bypassing your roleblock is ssbm so if you block literally anyone else other than ssbm with one scum alive and there is a nightkill, the player you roleblocked becomes conftown.
Basically:
IF THERE IS TWO SCUM ALIVE:
Announcing a roleblock in advance does no good. This is likely the world we're heading into, but we shouldn't blindly assume this world and then be unprepared for...

IF THERE IS ONE SCUM ALIVE:
A roleblock on scum prevents the scum nightkill.
The only role capable of bypassing the roleblock is the hitman, in the hands of ssbm.
Given this, announcing a roleblock before night means that if imaginality is nightkilled tonight, the player roleblocked by imaginality is conftown.
But the town won't know who imaginality blocked if imaginality doesn't announce it, because of assuming we'd be entering night with two scum alive.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1248, imaginality wrote:If we get a scum flip I will roleblock Something_Smart.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1188, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1185, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1169, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 3.1Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Imaginality
Something_Smart (1) - Marcistar
imaginality (1) - Gamma Emerald
marcistar (0)
VFP (1) - mastina

not voting (4) - Everyone

day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-07-02 02:48:08)

auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Godfather the top bid at mid point was 499

1-shot Tracker the top bid at mid point was 200

2-shot Ninja the top bid at mid point was 500

1-shot Jailkeeper the top bid at mid point was 150
We should let scum eat the GF bid, since they’re likely putting all of their pennies on Ninja, so I strongly recommend whomever gets tracker to use it to get an inno, because if scum has ninja than a tracker will just be wasted on them.
Gamma claimed he is bidding 499 on GF and VFP claimed he is bidding 500 on ninja
That’s very interesting. @Gamma why 499 and not 500? Well, in that case tracker should work on everyone but VFP.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by mastina »

Also:
In post 2, Gypyx wrote:
Spoiler: remaining abilities
1. 1-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

2. 2-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

3. 1-shot Bulletproof : You are protected from the first Night-kill that has targeted you. Bulletproof is countered by Hitman.

4. 1-shot Day-Kill : Send me a private message with an order to kill someone during a day phase. That player will die.

5. 1-shot Cop : Choose another player. You will receive back a report of "Mafia" or "Not Mafia".

6. 1-shot Commuter : All abilities that target you will be roleblocked. Commuter is countered by Hitman. Must select a night to use it.

7. 1-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

8. 2-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

9. 2-shot Gravedigger : Choose another player who has died. You will learn of all the abilities they had when they died.

10. 1-shot Godfather : You appear as "Not Mafia" on Cop reports, regardless of your actual alignment. Must select a night to use it.

11. 1-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

12. 2-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

13. 1-shot Jailkeeper : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill and also unable to act.

14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

16. 2-shot Ninja : You may choose which of your visits (if any) will appear on Tracker and Watcher reports. Must select a night to use it.

17. 1-shot Roleblocker : Choose another player. All of their Targeted abilities that they activated for that night will fail.

18. 1-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

19. 2-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

20. 2-shot Watcher : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) visited that player during the Night.
Mod: can you update this list? It'd make my life much easier.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:14 pm

In post 1191, marcistar wrote:
In post 1182, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@Marci, I asked you why you tr him and your answer could possibly affect my vote.
im so bad at showing my thought process for townreads i think but ill try

the strongest feeling came from all the auction detective stuff you've talked about with him, i don't quite see why he would not bid higher if he was scum, since he still would have a bit of money left at that point. (as scum he could've: bid a bit higher than 90 on d2 + not mention having rb at all)
even though i didnt really agree with his ssbm_kyouko scum stuff in this post, i think it could actually be townie, it seems like hes thinking through things well. im not sure but i dont think scum would usually accuse someone of scumslipping, i think if he was scum the word choice would've been left out.
, his talking strategy stuff seems like hes just leading towards what he believes is best for town.
aand then when he just keeps talking the same strategy, no matter how much people show they dislike it. that seems town (i feel like scum would just let it drop so that they avoid major conflict with town.)
i dont think scum would make a post like this, it seems like a townie whos not happy with how things are currently going :/
like these
In post 905, imaginality wrote:I doubt the cyrus scum reads because:
- it means scum cyrus didn't try to get on the Kitty wagon despite being active day end
- it means the above quoted post from cyrus, and similar ones, are acting rather than genuine and I don't get that sense; I think confusion is hard to fake and I think he'd be less confused about stuff if he was scum

@cyrus
if you're online, and town, and you haven't yet bid all your money, don't bid any more unless you're no longer the likeliest to be elimmed - if you're town and get elimmed it's better for us if you don't take any powers down with you
hes thinking for towns best interests, if he was scum the ending part wouldn't be there.
i think its townie because like, go back and read around that and my gravedigger claim was just buried in there, ssbm_kyouko and vfp were having their chat around that time.. i think scum would easily just.. not talk in chat about it and let them flood it down even more so that its harder to find?
likey thought process.
UNVOTE:

Gypyx views the deadline as whehever he wakes up and actually counts the votes right?

Who am I reading wrong then?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:18 pm

In post 1202, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think town just votes CB. Why be afraid to self-preserve over a lurker actually? If you're town you just fuck the lurker, your contributions are worth more

VOTE: Imaginality

If this is red I need to reconsider Marci
I think Marci is town regardless. I don’t see why she kills Distance. And Distance may have possibly innoed her like SS theorized.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1254, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Who am I reading wrong then?
Well townread-wise (you can substitute my name for yours, here), I'm currently at:

Smoke and Mirrors > marcistar > imaginality ~= Something_Smart > ssbm >>> Cupcake Butterfly (as of VFP voting them at end of day) > Gamma Emerald (as of
someone
needing to be scum and Gamma's vote on scum D1 being the most likely to be a bus) >>>>>>>> VFP.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by VFP »

Gamma should be lock town after the GF bid :lol:
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:22 pm

In post 1235, mastina wrote:
In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky
Haven’t seen much from distance I didn’t like since my initial vote
Also, I wanna put this at 4 votes since we have other wagons at 2 but none at 3
For the record, having spent the time at deadline looking at D1 past my 167, if there
was
a busser, it was here.

Smoke and Mirrors was town manifest.

imaginality's COULD be scum but still looks town, plus there's other factors for why he'd be town.

IF there were a scum busser, it could only be Gamma.

VFP's willingness to vote for Cupcake Butterfly means that Cupcake Butterfly is sadly, probably a miss, but I don't have the ability to wagon VFP today and the alternative wagons to Cupcake Butterfly are so much worse so sadly, I'll have to hope and pray that Cupcake Butterfly actually is scum here but this is at least decent prep work for tomorrow in case Cupcake isn't.

VFP is still definitely scum here tho.
CB is very obviously flipping town, there was 0 resistance to that wagon.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:27 pm

In post 1256, mastina wrote:
Well townread-wise (you can substitute my name for yours, here), I'm currently at:

Smoke and Mirrors > marcistar > imaginality ~= Something_Smart > ssbm >>> Cupcake Butterfly (as of VFP voting them at end of day) > Gamma Emerald (as of
someone
needing to be scum and Gamma's vote on scum D1 being the most likely to be a bus) >>>>>>>> VFP.
Gamma is my strongest tr. Remember, I was recently buddies with him plus that’s not how scum!Alisae plays.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 1247, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1186, imaginality wrote:S&M does mastina's self-contradiction about her bidding concern you?
Explain it to me again please.
mastina saying she made a "damn high bid".
mastina saying all her bids are <= 200
even if
you start from the idea that we bid 125 on each role (and I have no idea why she makes that her default position), 200 is
Still not
"damn high". It reduces the other bids from 125 to 100.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:30 pm

Does our vote even matter, since it’s pretty damned obvious we just limmed a townie who’s AFK. CB hasn’t been online since Sunday.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1259, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

someone
Gamma is my strongest tr. Remember, I was recently buddies with him plus that’s not how scum!Alisae plays.
Well you asked me for who you were reading wrong and that'd be my feedback. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1260, imaginality wrote:mastina saying she made a "damn high bid".
even if
you start from the idea that we bid 125 on each role (and I have no idea why she makes that her default position), 200 is
Still not
In post 1203, mastina wrote:
In post 1190, imaginality wrote:I also don't like how when I argued why town should bid high D1 and D2, mastina didn't engage in that discussion but did bid low. Clearly she felt I was wrong so why not question it or disagree? Keeping quiet while believing someone is pushing town to adopt a bad strategy seems anti-town.
There's a simple answer to this;

I didn't disagree with the idea of bidding high.

But you and I have different definitions of bidding low.

Bidding 200 on one item (that was not nearly that high) and bidding 100 on a separate item?

That's not bidding low, that's bidding high.

Again.

How the FUCK is 200 NOT a high bid? When there's four items up for auction per day, an investment of 200 on an item means that you can't bid that much on the other three items. 125 is the maximum equally-distributed bid you can make (500 / 4), so anything above 125 is bidding high on an item. And when you have 500 total, bidding 200 on one item and 100-150 on another item means that you are bidding the majority of your income. If you bid 200 on one item, that leaves a maximum of 100 to distribute to the other three. If you bid 200 on one item and more than 100 on a second item, that means the maximum you can bid on the other two is in the range of 50-75. So bidding 200 on any one item is bidding high.
In post 1176, mastina wrote:
In post 1173, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Mastina didnt outright lie but said misleading things about her bids today. Said she never bid more than a couple hundred or so on anything but also said she put a very high bid on watcher and the 2 statements dont jive, but the one about not bidding a lot on one thing wasn't an absolute
When we have 500 how the FUCK is 200 NOT 'pretty damn high'?

It's literally nearly half of what we have at our disposal. 40% of what you have is pretty damn high. How would it NOT be?

I Bid 200 on 1x Cop;
I Bid 150 on 2x Doctor;
I Bid 11 on 1x Hitman;
I Bid 11 on 1x Roleblocker;
I bid 40 on 2x Gravedigger;
I bid 10 on 1x Auction Detective;
I bid 200 on 2x Watcher;
I bid 10 on 2x Auction Detective;
I Bid 100 on Jailkeeper initially;
I Bid 50 on Tracker initially;
I Bid 25 on Ninja initially;
I Bid 5 on Godfather initially;

I've raised bids to unspecified amounts on the non-500 items, which are fairly high bids in their own right.

I've been bidding ~300-425ish (I've not mathed it out) each day, with the intent of having some money to spare if I win all my bids but to not go all-in on getting any individual power. Which has led to me being outbid by people because apparently people are willing to spend 300+ on items and blow through their economy.

VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly
I prefer VFP > Cupcake Butterfly, but Cupcake Butterfly > most of the other eliminations > me and there's votes there so.
^
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:32 pm

In post 1260, imaginality wrote:
In post 1186, imaginality wrote:S&M does mastina's self-contradiction about her bidding concern you?
even if
Still not
Couldn’t that just be a difference in interpretation? I would vote Kyouku before Mastina.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:34 pm

In post 1262, mastina wrote:
In post 1259, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

someone
Well you asked me for who you were reading wrong and that'd be my feedback. :P
Do you seriously think scum!Alisae - in a game where you need votes for MO - intentionally pisses off most of the playerlist then reps out? Why does e do that?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 1264, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1260, imaginality wrote:
even if
Still not
Couldn’t that just be a difference in interpretation? I would vote Kyouku before Mastina.
Sure, it could be. It's not conclusive evidence in and of itself.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1265, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Do you seriously think scum!Alisae - in a game where you need votes for MO - intentionally pisses off most of the playerlist then reps out? Why does e do that?
I neither think scum-Ali does it nor think scum-Ali doesn't do it. Alisae is an abrasive player--one of the most abrasive players onsite nowadays. Ali doesn't have games where e doesn't have that level of aggression, aggro, etc.

And Ali was in a fairly foul mood. I don't see the replace-out as alignment indicative at all, not really, tho I admit initially on the replacement I did have a gut-ping of "I think this is scum-Ali" before I reconsidered it into thinking that it was probably null.

So I don't see Ali's play here as town OR scum. I've largely been reading the slot off of Gamma's content--which I admit has seemed fairly town, but
someone
needs to be scum. Two someones.

And you aren't scum; marcistar isn't scum; Something_Smart doesn't look like scum; imaginality has fairly compelling reasons to be town; ssbm actually has reasonably good reasons to be town; that limits the pools of possible scum players.

We're about to get it narrowed even further with a Cupcake Butterfly flip and if Cupcake Butterfly isn't scum, who does that leave?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1170, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly

We should get at least something done and Butterfly not posting for 5 days 9 hours

is just absurd.

@Gypyx you really need to stop letting players go right past the prod timer. we had this same issue in Gamma's Upick when you let that slot go inactive for like 3 weeks
i did prod CB, and a replacement search was going to start though
In post 1243, mastina wrote:
Gypyx: if a town player with the roleblocker roleblocks a scum player with the jailkeeper, and the scum player with the jailkeeper blocks the roleblocker, while the scum player with the jailkeeper makes the nightkill, what happens? How do you resolve that interaction?
roleblocker has priority no matter the alignement of who holds the role
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 3.4Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (3) - Mastina - VFP - Marcistar
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
Something_Smart (1) - Imaginality
imaginality (2) - Gamma Emerald - ssbm_Kyouko
marcistar (0)
VFP (1)

not voting (2) - Everyone else

day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-07-02 02:48:08)

1-shot Godfather the top bid at mid point was 499

1-shot Tracker the top bid at mid point was 200

2-shot Ninja the top bid at mid point was 500

1-shot Jailkeeper the top bid at mid point was 150
[/quote]
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Cupcake Butterfly has been executed, he was...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Night 3 starts and ends in (expired on 2021-07-04 03:53:23)
Last edited by Gypyx on Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Gypyx »

the bids have been won for the following amounts :

1-shot Godfather - 499

1-shot Tracker 200

2-shot Ninja - 500

1-shot Jailkeeper - [REDACTED]
Show

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Night 3 has ended...

no one has died !

day 4 starts now
Show

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 4.0Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (8) - Everyone

day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-07-07 05:21:30)

2-shot Tracker

1-shot Neighborizer

2-shot Neighborizer

2-shot Hitman
Show

bottom text
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by VFP »

I used my ninja power last night

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”