Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1295, Titus wrote:Egix, you and I both know your ability worked.

So you can confirm I'm not a strongwoman.
Yes, that's right.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Interesting. I expected Egix to lie there. I had a whole case prepared in my notes PT with the assumption he would lie today.

Now, I am just going to sleep on things instead.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by geraintm »

I will be obviously voting jake today. I dont have time today to go through old wagons to deduce who the last scum is, bitbi suspect not too much point as one of us is goijg tonight so mise well save that work till we are down to 3
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by geraintm »

Also, I've never entered a day before we a confirmed scum, this is really weird
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by geraintm »

Curious if anyone thinks yesterday could have happened if I was scum with jake and vfp?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by geraintm »

I suppose technically that we could have been faking a fight between 2 sets of scum, but I cant see the logic behind it. The sole purpose of the day for scum was to get one misplaced vote onto a townie and a scum vs scum fight doesn't do that.

Pretty much the reason why I have Titus down as town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I still don't get how the scum outed each other.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:39 pm

In post 1301, Titus wrote:Interesting. I expected Egix to lie there. I had a whole case prepared in my notes PT with the assumption he would lie today.

Can't Egix be scum anyway?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1307, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1301, Titus wrote:Interesting. I expected Egix to lie there. I had a whole case prepared in my notes PT with the assumption he would lie today.

He can be but given he didn't lie, as I expected him to, he deserves a second look.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1304, geraintm wrote:Curious if anyone thinks yesterday could have happened if I was scum with jake and vfp?
I have three most likely scenarios

1) Egix is a scum and a strongman doesn't exist or he's it.
2) Geratim is the strongman.
3) DGB is scum and there's a roleblocker and not a strongman.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Titus »

Right now, I am questioning if a strongman exists at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Titus »

Here's my thinking.

1) Strongman and Roleblocker don't exist together.
Therefore, if DGB is scum (roleblock on Rodan required), then Egix's role is useless. The clear on DGB would be meaningless.

2) Jake is the strongman/roleblocker and Egix isn't a combined anything. After all, If Egix clears everyone of being a strongman, he can fall back on the fact a roleblocker exists in theory. (Egix could also be a multitasking split neighborizer and roleblocker/strongman but that's moonlogic as it would overload one slot when 99.9% of mods would divide it differently).

3) Geratim is the strongman/roleblocker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:29 am

Post by Titus »

Also, voting anywhere but Jake today is a scumclaim. As the smart thing for Jake to do is to sheep any non Jake vote, leaving scum to hammer. Voting anyone else is a recipe for disaster. If no hammer comes, then a 1 v 1 is confirmed. But that risk isn't worth it when the same play can happen tomorrow with more information.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1303, geraintm wrote:Also, I've never entered a day before we a confirmed scum, this is really weird
A lylo with a confscum at that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:45 am

Post by geraintm »

For me to be scum i think has to ignore how yesterday went down. There is (to me) zero possibility that scum would have got caught up in a fight like that at eliminate correctly or lose. All it needed was scum to sit and wait for one misplaced vote to win.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:49 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1306, DrippingGoofball wrote:I still don't get how the scum outed each other.
I dont have time today and kn phone, but basically there were 3 votes placed somewhere but multiple people didn't hammer. One of the votes was a confirmed townie, and it meant that the person being voted for had to be scum, otherwise one of the people who posted in thread had to be scum and would have hammered onto a townie.
And because that outed the person with 3 votes as scum, it meant the person they had faled a mason claim with had to be scum too, so 2 were caught and why we know who dies today
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:51 am

Post by geraintm »

I'm just planning on spending the rest of today to get everyone left to agree that the chances of me being scum are so tiny, that scum have to eliminate me tonight and then I won't be in the awkward vote tonorrow and someone else can work it out.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Good Morning Everyone and happy Freedome day.

VOTE: America

They lookin kinda sus tho ngl
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1316, geraintm wrote:I'm just planning on spending the rest of today to get everyone left to agree that the chances of me being scum are so tiny, that scum have to eliminate me tonight and then I won't be in the awkward vote tonorrow and someone else can work it out.
I don't think I can get there. There's a strict NKA that I have in my head based on who is scum, with only one overlap. Basically, if I know a kill on X happens, then Y is scum.

So unless someone engages my theories, I am better off keeping my mouth shut as to my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

Well, there's a second overlap but that's if I die sooo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

Going into my NKA ensures an overlap kill happens most likely (or a no kill if the overlap is scum). I'd rather force scum to guess and possibly out themselves.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:19 am

In post 1308, Titus wrote:

He can be but given he didn't lie, as I expected him to, he deserves a second look.
Egix was cornered into not lying, that's zero towncred from me.

I can't shake off how odd it was for the fake masons to claim to have strongly trusted Egix, giving no evidence, and expecting us all to go along with it, feeling they could use their masoncred to push a fake masons/Egix townblock to POE all the actual townies.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1321, DrippingGoofball wrote:Egix was cornered into not lying, that's zero towncred from me.

I don't see how this is true.

If Egix lies about me being a strong woman, then it's just a 1 v 1 for us tomorrow. He could try to walk it back as a gambit though.

How was Egix cornered into not lying?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1321, DrippingGoofball wrote:I can't shake off how odd it was for the fake masons to claim to have strongly trusted Egix, giving no evidence, and expecting us all to go along with it, feeling they could use their masoncred to push a fake masons/Egix townblock to POE all the actual townies.
This is an odd play, regardless of Egix's alignment. If Egix is town, they locked themselves into the townie they wanted to agency capture. If Egix was scum, they tried to brute force the game and hope that people would think Egix and geratim were scum I guess...

It's a baffling move.

I could see the masons trying to set up a double bus on geratim with Ranny dying and the "masons" in lylo with three town (me, you, Egix) but that's a bit far out too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1321, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1308, Titus wrote:

Egix was cornered into not lying, that's zero towncred from me.

I can't shake off how odd it was for the fake masons to claim to have strongly trusted Egix, giving no evidence, and expecting us all to go along with it, feeling they could use their masoncred to push a fake masons/Egix townblock to POE all the actual townies.
It's because Jake tried to use me as a pawn. They were probably hoping that I would just blindly trust the fake mason claim and snap vote as soon as the day opened.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”