Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Spoiler:
In post 984, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Perhaps we are in a mirror world and Yin and Yang are reflected as a warning to us.

I think we are asking the wrong questions.

We should not be asking
who
the criminals are.

Rather we should be asking
when
the criminals are.

Let me explain.

First, my story begins in the Mountains of Southern China.

Hidden deep within the Forbidden Mountains is a Temple that exists outside of our perception of reality.

I made the journey there when I was very young during a past life, my recollections hide on the edges of my mind like a dream lost in a cloudy haze, much as the mists hide the Mountains.

In the Temple I met the First Scholar, he was writing the I-Ching - You know it as the Book of Changes.

I gave him a gift of rice, a bottle of wine, and jade medallion with a secret inside of it.

In thanks he allowed me to look through his work.

His calligraphy was remarkable,

Every brushstroke divine, as if guided by the Hand of the Creator himself.

I don't remember much of the work but I do distinctly remember these truths:

Yin is Darkness,

Blackness,

True North,

The Shape of Water,

Tides Upon the Shoreline,

Ice forming upon a Frozen Lake,

Older than living memory,

Yin is the Spirit that gave us life.

Yang is Light,

Brilliance that Sparkles like a Diamond in the Sun,

True South,

The fire that provides light, hope, civilization.

The warmth of the hearth, shelter, safety.

The flame that burns in our hearts,

The youth that knows no fear,

Yang is the form of our lives.

But most importantly, Yang is male and Yin is female.

Something has gone wrong in this world and they have been flipped.

We need to go back in time, someone has altered the I-Ching. We must find the First Scholar.

@
Yin

When are we?

While the post is objectively beautiful and a work of art, most it went completely over my head. So if Yin and Tang have been flipped, how does that help us find scum? And how would we even go about finding the first scholar?

I’m liking Ircher a bit better. Maybe Ydrasse is right?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Spoiler:
In post 984, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Perhaps we are in a mirror world and Yin and Yang are reflected as a warning to us.

I think we are asking the wrong questions.

We should not be asking
who
the criminals are.

Rather we should be asking
when
the criminals are.

Let me explain.

First, my story begins in the Mountains of Southern China.

Hidden deep within the Forbidden Mountains is a Temple that exists outside of our perception of reality.

I made the journey there when I was very young during a past life, my recollections hide on the edges of my mind like a dream lost in a cloudy haze, much as the mists hide the Mountains.

In the Temple I met the First Scholar, he was writing the I-Ching - You know it as the Book of Changes.

I gave him a gift of rice, a bottle of wine, and jade medallion with a secret inside of it.

In thanks he allowed me to look through his work.

His calligraphy was remarkable,

Every brushstroke divine, as if guided by the Hand of the Creator himself.

I don't remember much of the work but I do distinctly remember these truths:

Yin is Darkness,

Blackness,

True North,

The Shape of Water,

Tides Upon the Shoreline,

Ice forming upon a Frozen Lake,

Older than living memory,

Yin is the Spirit that gave us life.

Yang is Light,

Brilliance that Sparkles like a Diamond in the Sun,

True South,

The fire that provides light, hope, civilization.

The warmth of the hearth, shelter, safety.

The flame that burns in our hearts,

The youth that knows no fear,

Yang is the form of our lives.

But most importantly, Yang is male and Yin is female.

Something has gone wrong in this world and they have been flipped.

We need to go back in time, someone has altered the I-Ching. We must find the First Scholar.

@
Yin

When are we?

While the post is objectively beautiful and a work of art, most it went completely over my head. So if Yin and Tang have been flipped, how does that help us find scum? And how would we even go about finding the first scholar?

I’m liking Ircher a bit better. Maybe Ydrasse is right?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 995, Tanner wrote:that amy/nakata back and forth was so unpleasant to read, what the fuck.
In post 947, Amy Dunne wrote:Tanner, what makes you think I’m unhappy to be here? I’m really excited about this game, so I really don’t understand where you’re getting that from?
your recent posts before my felt kind of bland and boring. and felt scummy. i'm not too certain about your being scum right now though, recent posting felt better. i'll probably shelf it back to think about it later, as i doubt you're getting run up anyway.

clidd is probably town. also (now that i'm actually reading it and not sleepily skipping over it) does feel like town ydrasse. i don't think i agree with the idea that scum!infinity > scum!nakata, but i wouldn't be *terribly* surprised i was wrong there. to me it feels obvious why nakata isn't extending the same mentality from robert to infinity, and i guess i don't really find it scummy, but this is probably better left for him to answer.
To be completely honest, you actually haven’t been very nice to me so far. I have no idea why?
I don’t see why 844 was scummy. That’s typical how I solve. I’m just trying to figure out who to vote for. If this game was based on who I absolutely would not vote for, this game would be hella easier.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 996, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Infinity seems like they are very sad they rolled scum in this game.
In post 997, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There's no energy, no spark of life. Nothing.
She could be scum but I was really hoping she’d post something since her wagon reached E-2. I was going to base my vote at least partially on her response but you could be right. She is definitely lacking that enthusiastic eagerness to solve I’ve come to expect from her towngames.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Pooky, can you link the game you miselimed Infinity in?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1004, Amy Dunne wrote:Pooky, can you link the game you miselimed Infinity in?
I’ve searching and I can’t find the game. :/
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1002, Amy Dunne wrote:To be completely honest, you actually haven’t been very nice to me so far. I have no idea why?
I don’t see why 844 was scummy. That’s typical how I solve. I’m just trying to figure out who to vote for. If this game was based on who I absolutely would not vote for, this game would be hella easier.
apologies if i've been rude anywhere, but i don't think suspecting you to be scum or asking you why you're posting something is not being nice? we're playing mafia.

felt like trying to paint non-scummy things as coming from scum. like, the "if he's so certain on robert!scum, why pivot to tweetie" part felt kind of intentionally trying to make his actions more malicious then they really are.
your eyes on the city.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1006, Tanner wrote:
In post 1002, Amy Dunne wrote:To be completely honest, you actually haven’t been very nice to me so far. I have no idea why?
apologies if i've been rude anywhere, but i don't think suspecting you to be scum or asking you why you're posting something is not being nice? we're playing mafia.

felt like trying to paint non-scummy things as coming from scum. like, the "if he's so certain on robert!scum, why pivot to tweetie" part felt kind of intentionally trying to make his actions more malicious then they really are.
Well I didn’t feel Nakata wasn’t nice to me, so it’s probably more your tone?

Like when I said I tr Clidd or something, you responded with “good for you”. Idk. It’s not really a big deal but since you complained about my interactions with Nakata, I thought I’d mention it.

Well maybe he could also be town doing that. I just didn’t understand the pivot to Tweetie att. I’m really frustrated that I don’t really have a confident sr yet but I tr the least Infinity, Ircher, Nakata.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 433, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 406, Infinity 324 wrote:She says I'm town which is silly cause I've barely been playing.
i townread the below post cause you've used a frustrated emoticon in response to being called scum in every game i've played with u thus far LOL

Silly sure but i also have a large tendency to townread you. Did you know ive townread you in every game we've played thus far? That's gotta be at least five games
In post 262, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 260, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you're off your game infy

are you a baddie or something
No :/
Tweetie, have you ever wrongly tr Infinity?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 975, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 1.13

[5] Infinity 324:
NorwegianboyEE, Tanner, Chara, clidd, Ydrasse
[2] Satoru Nakata:
Infinity 324, Morning Tweet
[1] Chara:
PookyTheMagicalBear
[1] Ircher:
Flea The Magician
[1] clidd:
Robert M Hunter
[1] Morning Tweet:
Satoru Nakata

[2] Not Voting:
Ircher, Amy Dunne

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-07 18:10:20).

Joint moderator ISO.
We still have time, hopefully I will just know soon.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Tanner »

you quoted my wall where i said i thought clidd was scummy to say "really? he's one of my strongest townreads" without explaining why you think so, asking for my reasons, or trying to change my mind. that's a scummy post that adds nothing to the table while attempting to make it look like you're contributing something. so i asked what was the point of posting it.

your constant "oh i'm so frustrated, i don't have a strong scumread, i don't know where to vote, woe is me" are really starting to sound fake.
your eyes on the city.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1010, Tanner wrote:you quoted my wall where i said i thought clidd was scummy to say "really? he's one of my strongest townreads" without explaining why you think so, asking for my reasons, or trying to change my mind. that's a scummy post that adds nothing to the table while attempting to make it look like you're contributing something. so i asked what was the point of posting it.

your constant "oh i'm so frustrated, i don't have a strong scumread, i don't know where to vote, woe is me" are really starting to sound fake.
:/

Your take on me is super bad. I don’t play like this as scum. No wonder I’m not keen to trust any of your reads I don’t agree with.

I never ever get accused of being “fake” or “off” when I’m scum. So, that’s should definitely tell you something.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Also Tanner but excuse me if I actually want to due my townie due diligence to try my best not to miselim. I love when I get sr for being obvtown, it’s almost amusing - not. :roll:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Amy, you're not obvtown. Nobody really is imo.
Don't start fights just because someone says you aren't.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1013, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Amy, you're not obvtown. Nobody really is imo.
Don't start fights just because someone says you aren't.
I’m annoyed that Tanner called my sincere desire not to miselim as “fake”. Pooky says he miselimed Infinity, so until I see her post, I don’t feel right about putting her to E-1 or at the very least find that game to see if I think her play is similar here.

I absolutely hate to miselim, so yes getting sr for that really annoys me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Going by my experience of your slot and that you've managed to fool me into thinking you were town once. I'd say you're objectively not "obvtown", so if you would not act so presumptuous as to assume that everyone who says otherwise is scum it would really help in reading you if you actually ARE town here.
Now i'd say you're more likely leaning town than not, but claiming that you are town with 100% certainty i would absolutely not.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Tanner »

saying "i don't know who to vote and i don't wanna misyeet" is one of the easiest things to fake as scum. it also adds literally nothing to the conversation. the longer you keep that act up, the more fake it gets, and i'm gonna call you out on it.
your eyes on the city.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Going by my experience of your slot and that you've managed to fool me into thinking you were town once. I'd say you're objectively not "obvtown", so if you would not act so presumptuous as to assume that everyone who says otherwise is scum it would really help in reading you if you actually ARE town here.
Now i'd say you're more likely leaning town than not, but claiming that you are town with 100% certainty i would absolutely not.
When did I ever say I sr Tanner? I think he’s wrong town. And Clidd initially sr me and even voted me, so I don’t think that’s an accurate assessment at all.

Several people are iffy on Nakata, so that has absolutely nothing to do with my read on him.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1017, Amy Dunne wrote:When did I ever say I sr Tanner? I think he’s wrong town.
You called Datisi's take super bad so i assumed you didn't think he was townie. But ok, how strong is your read on them?

- Bunno
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1016, Tanner wrote:saying "i don't know who to vote and i don't wanna misyeet" is one of the easiest things to fake as scum. it also adds literally nothing to the conversation. the longer you keep that act up, the more fake it gets, and i'm gonna call you out on it.
Go ahead then but that’s actually a super obvious towntell for me because I obviously don’t gaf about miseliming anyone when scum, so you need to read me better.

Norwee, one thing is 100% always true for me regardless of alignment and that is I’m always genuine. When I was upset at House and left the thread that was real, so I am never ever fake.

So that’s probably the one thing that tends to irc me over anything else, whenever I get told that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1018, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1017, Amy Dunne wrote:When did I ever say I sr Tanner? I think he’s wrong town.
You called Datisi's take super bad so i assumed you didn't think he was townie. But ok, how strong is your read on them?
It’s not as strong as on you, Clidd, Ydrasse and Pooky. I’d say those are my most confident trs. I’d probably put him in my next tier with Flea, Tweetie, Chara and Robert.

Maybe it’s because I don’t know if Datisi ever acts this angry as scum but he sounds really townie, so probably not too worried about him rn.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1020, Amy Dunne wrote:Maybe it’s because I don’t know if Datisi ever acts this angry as scum but he sounds really townie, so probably not too worried about him rn.
I can remember Datisi was quite hostile in smugglers port so i wouldn't put it behind him for that reason alone.

- Bunno
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’d reckon that the alt is partially why datisi’s tone is more distant
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1021, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1020, Amy Dunne wrote:Maybe it’s because I don’t know if Datisi ever acts this angry as scum but he sounds really townie, so probably not too worried about him rn.
I can remember Datisi was quite hostile in smugglers port so i wouldn't put it behind him for that reason alone.
Oh really? I have never seen angry scum!Datisi, so noted then.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1023, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1021, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Oh really? I have never seen angry scum!Datisi, so noted then.
I checked up on it and apparently he was angry because i scumread him fOr tHe wRoNg ReAsOnS in that game. So i don't know how relevant it is, but there you have it.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”