Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1044, Robert M Hunter wrote:You guys are really good at this game, I read all that bickering and you all sound town to me.

Except maybe Nakata, I'm not feeling it.

Who is Tweetie?
So, you now tr Tanner and do you have any reasons on Nakata?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 746, Robert M Hunter wrote:There's no conflict between being perceived as a threat and being an easy elimination.

You are being disingenuous when you pretend not to understand that I meant to say that there will be scum in both people that defend me or vote forme.

I don't actually believe I am a threat to scum, I was just lashing out.

Here's a read, clidd is scum who refuses to give up on an easy elimination that looks like it could come to fruition soon.
So Robert, I never understood this vote because that didn’t seem to align at all with Clidd’s takes on you.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

I think I’m losing my Robert tr.

I think I could do Robert or Infinity today.

I’m not currently really feeling Ircher or Nakata.

But I just don’t feel conviction in Infinity’s Nakata sr like I did with Ydrasse.

So, I think I could be persuaded on either.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1043, Infinity 324 wrote:-Nakata said that the people on his wagon were trying to get ydrasse to look bad after he flipped town, that seems like something scum would never do and seems made up

-Nakata's SR on amy had like no reasoning and it felt like he was trying to appease amy in their interactions which he wouldn't do as town

PEdit: I don't know, maybe he thought I was limbait anyway
My issue with Nakata was that there was literally no basis for that take but I don’t agree that it’s something scum would never do, so this is another take I dislike.

Infinity, where are you getting that Nakata was trying to appease me while sr me?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 910, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata does not understand getting upset with someone because they may be misreading you. If Amy Dunne is a friend and Nakata is wrong, then Nakata is not upset with Amy Dunne for misreading him. Nakata wishes Amy Dunne all the best. However, Nakata does not believe Amy Dunne to be town and does not think asserting that she is town is enough reason to believe this, especially given that Nakata knows she is pushing someone who Nakata does know is town.
Infinity, how do you get “appeasement” from this?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 913, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata has not been lying! Nakata doesn't know what Amy Dunne wants Nakata to say when she says "are you going to bother explaining to me why I'm wrong"! Nakata thinks his posts are clearly from a town perspective because Nakata is town.
In post 914, Satoru Nakata wrote:Maybe Amy Dunne is a friend and the scum pushing him are Ydrasse and Morning Tweet. If that's the case, Amy Dunne should unvote Nakata and help him push them instead.
In post 926, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks he may have been wrong on Amy Dunne and she might be a friend. If Amy Dunne were scum Nakata is not sure why should would let up on him now.
i got the feeling satoru regretted going after you from these posts and wanted to engage, @amy, but i also don't think he really believed that you were scum so ya know
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Chara »

i have an opinion but Infinity should answer first.

pedit: this was to Amy.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like you have a very ... strong reaction to being pushed on no offence but if you seemed viable at the time (and i think you were before you actually started interacting with him) i understand why a scum!satoru would go for it before realizing.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

hi chara!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Chara »

oh and Ydrasse answered. ah well. i did want to see what Inf was thinking there before someone else gave an explanation.

pedit: hello!
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

oops
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Chara »

also Flea already asked Yin how many factions were in the game, i asked again to see he would give a different answer.

pedit: lmao
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1055, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 913, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata has not been lying! Nakata doesn't know what Amy Dunne wants Nakata to say when she says "are you going to bother explaining to me why I'm wrong"! Nakata thinks his posts are clearly from a town perspective because Nakata is town.
In post 914, Satoru Nakata wrote:Maybe Amy Dunne is a friend and the scum pushing him are Ydrasse and Morning Tweet. If that's the case, Amy Dunne should unvote Nakata and help him push them instead.
In post 926, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks he may have been wrong on Amy Dunne and she might be a friend. If Amy Dunne were scum Nakata is not sure why should would let up on him now.
i got the feeling satoru regretted going after you from these posts and wanted to engage, @amy, but i also don't think he really believed that you were scum so ya know
There was no basis for Nakata to think either Tweetie or I would push you after his presumed townflip but why isn’t something scum would never do?

Idk, Tanner wrongly sr my 848 or whatever?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1059, Chara wrote:oh and Ydrasse answered. ah well. i did want to see what Inf was thinking there before someone else gave an explanation.

So you agree with Infinity’s reasoning then?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Chara »

i haven't seen Infinity's reasoning, that was my point.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 978, Ircher wrote:
In post 890, Satoru Nakata wrote:Friend Flea shouldn't vote for Nakata, Nakata is not a baddie and scum will win if they are able to eliminate friends like Nakata just because Nakata doesn't speak like everyone else!
Uh, no one is trying to eliminate you based on the way you're speaking...
In post 893, Satoru Nakata wrote:Why is Nakata being called Rival? Nakata is not a Rival, Nakata is a friend. Nakata thinks the baddies these game are conspiring against him because of his manner of speaking.
I think it's really problematic that you think this is the reason you are being pushed.
In post 979, Ircher wrote:
In post 927, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks a substantial part of why people are pushing him is how he communicates! Nakata really doesn't think he's been very scummy so Nakata is doubtful that it's all or primarily based on his play.
What you perceive is very much biased by your own knowledge. A different perception is by no means scum-indicative. It isn't even problematic; it just suggests a different viewing angle.
In post 940, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata knows both Morning Tweet and Ydrasse to be very good scumplayers so Nakata thinks that one or both of them might be fooling Amy Dunne.
They may, but this argument isn't really convincing. Aside from voting you (which is tainted by your own knowledge/bias), do you have a reason to suspect them? Alternatively, you can explain how their reasoning with regards to voting you is flawed, but it needs to be more than "you are an easy target" or "your posting style is easy to scum read".
Okay, maybe I shouldn’t necessarily dismiss Nakata but I like these posts by Ircher and don’t want to vote there.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1064, Chara wrote:i haven't seen Infinity's reasoning, that was my point.
Oh sorry, I misunderstood then.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Chara »

i don't like those posts. it's Ircher providing commentary on the situation and on Nakata's posting without actually committing to an opinion.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 897, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata is saying that Amy Dunne is telling a lie by saying that Nakata was hardpushing Robert M Hunter when Nakata has done no such thing!

Nakata would appreciate Amy Dunne not taking personal insult, Nakata has no problems with anyone in this playerlist, Nakata simply thinks that Amy Dunne is scum. Nakata doesn't know what Amy Dunne is expecting him to say when she says "tell me why I'm wrong on you". Nakata has already told you that he is town!
In post 898, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata does not believe Amy Dunne. Nakata thinks that if Amy Dunne is scum, that's exactly what she'd say, and that her attempts to push Nakata while not being accurate in her depiction of what Nakata has done this game show that her primary interest is in limming him and not sorting him, whereas if she were town Nakata thinks she'd be more interested in the sorting part.
@amy He's spending more time talking about how you shouldn't be upset that he's scumreading you and saying that he scumreads you rather than explaining his actual reasoning. The reasoning itself has a lot to do with you saying he was hardpushing Robert instead of just pushing Robert. It's all very fake.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1054, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 910, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata does not understand getting upset with someone because they may be misreading you. If Amy Dunne is a friend and Nakata is wrong, then Nakata is not upset with Amy Dunne for misreading him. Nakata wishes Amy Dunne all the best. However, Nakata does not believe Amy Dunne to be town and does not think asserting that she is town is enough reason to believe this, especially given that Nakata knows she is pushing someone who Nakata does know is town.
Infinity, how do you get “appeasement” from this?
He's not trying to push you, he's just repeating that he scumreads you and saying that you shouldn't get upset over it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1059, Chara wrote:oh and Ydrasse answered. ah well. i did want to see what Inf was thinking there before someone else gave an explanation.

Okay, Chara who do you think we should elm? I definitely don’t want to lim Ircher today.

One thing I did observe when I tried to do an Infinity metadive was that Nakata was in a couple of those games and his posts seemed far more nuanced then what I’ve seen here.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1057, Ydrasse wrote:like you have a very ... strong reaction to being pushed on no offence but if you seemed viable at the time (and i think you were before you actually started interacting with him) i understand why a scum!satoru would go for it before realizing.
Ydrassee <3 you're so much better at wording it than me
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have trouble parsing what Nakata is even saying so not sure how well i can verify these claims.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1067, Chara wrote:i don't like those posts. it's Ircher providing commentary on the situation and on Nakata's posting without actually committing to an opinion.
Well, I like Infinity’s catchup, so I don’t think I want to vote her anymore.

So, you would lim Ircher then, is what I’m getting from this?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Chara »

i actually agree with the above partially, Nakata when pressed articulated his townreads pretty well and they felt like they had some substance, but the Amy scumread was based on one singular interaction, and the Tweetie scumread felt simularly shallow and based on one minor thing. then when Amy pushed back Nakata reconsidered and brought forward other players again (Ydrasse and Tweetie) on the basis on having strong scumgames and i think PoE based on the other townreade, but still hasn't given any convincing reason for me to think he genuinely scumreads them. i think PoE is a fine tactic but it doesn't feel like Nakata was really employing it as much as putting forward names he could present some minor justification for.

but re: appeasing Amy, i want to say it's -aligned because it does look like Amy was genuinely angry and Nakata was trying to avoid escalation, and i don't see this happening between partners this way. i townread Amy anyway but it's worth noting.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”