fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:24 am

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1-4

The filling of this "bread and meat" combination is from some medieval recipes. The filling consists of roast pork loin, mushrooms, onions, eggs and mild white cheese.

GrandpaMo
(2): HockeyFan, Rocky14
HockeyFan
(2): cowsloveSushirolls, JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
(1): GrandpaMo
VFP
(1): The Bulge

Not Voting
(3): T3, Beesechurger, VFP

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: July 14, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-07-13 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

Beesechurger has (expired on 2021-07-05 13:20:00) in which to post before I must seek a replacement.
- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Beesechurger
Beesechurger
Townie
Beesechurger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Beesechurger »

https://cuberule.com/

Therefore, that bagel thing is a sandwich

Now don't kick me mods :)
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:40 am

Post by The Bulge »

that rule is the worst stance on sandwiches i have ever seen, bar none. wow.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:42 am

Post by The Bulge »

let us know when you've read the game, i wont be seen talking any sort of food with you :eek:
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:24 am

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

hi, back from sleep. i responded to some posts here, but clipped some parts where i didn't respond
In post 147, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 146, T3 wrote:Specifically why I think cows is town is because his thought is too complex for a fresh newb straight from mafia.gg.
I disagree but eh its fine, at least this time the TR is justified from u so maybe you are actually town this game
two surprises here
1) hockey doesn't think i'm particularly town
2) t3 thinks i'm particularly town
wouldn't this make me leaning towards mafia's side if your image of me is a forum newbie straight from mafia.gg?
surely i'm being coached by a partner of questionable alignment to say these kind of things

could you clarify what "the TR is justified from u" means, @hockey?
In post 144, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 137, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:can't be talking about james's alignment too soon, we might find something wacky
What does this even mean
grandpa asked to stop discussion when talking about james and his claim while campaigning for just discussion, it's a coincidence but he knows that more attention is gonna be put on james here, so i said that lol

In post 141, The Bulge wrote:my 2 cents on james (sorry grandpa), i was getting somewhat awkward/forced vibes from his early posting before the claim. my initial reaction to was that i can see scum motivation behind it, specifically the "if I redact it later[...] feel free to hammer me" bit, but aside from it just being a particularly distracting shitpost, i cant find a reason for town to post this seriously. with tho i'm thinking it could be townfuckery that's drawing my suspicion. i stand by the forced feel i was getting early on, but call him a light scumlean for me for now.
I really like this from Bulge, now idk if hes town just yet, but I do like this
yea i liked it too
i'll probably add that this post
In post 119, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm a very townie person, it just takes multiple day phases until people normally realise it.
and 'if i redact it later[...] feel free to hammer me" from the post earlier seem to contradict each other in terms of attitude so one of those posts have to be forced
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:27 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I'm sure you'd agree not every post has the same level of seriousness, right cowsloveSushirolls?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:37 am

In post 155, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm sure you'd agree not every post has the same level of seriousness, right cowsloveSushirolls?
no comment
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:30 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 154, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:hi, back from sleep. i responded to some posts here, but clipped some parts where i didn't respond
In post 147, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 146, T3 wrote:Specifically why I think cows is town is because his thought is too complex for a fresh newb straight from mafia.gg.
I disagree but eh its fine, at least this time the TR is justified from u so maybe you are actually town this game
could you clarify what "the TR is justified from u" means, @hockey?
Ok so pretty much I can reword it a bit. Basically the reasoning for his TR on u is smth I liked
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:36 am

Post by The Bulge »

Hockeyfan can you explain why you thought James' was so nai you seemingly accused grandpa of faking a read on it?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 136, HockeyFan wrote:Hey @Grandpa, u said in "also i wanna create early discussion and move from the flavor scum fluff talk". Well u've had about 10 posts and none of them done what you wanted to do. Sure u had a mini read on James about him "tstbs" but like what else....? You even shut down the discussion from that post so what are you attempting to do?
Weren't you still discussing? Cows even implied and explicitly said they were talking about the claim etc. It's ironic becuase THAT caused the discussion in the first place.

After I said a read, which was the first geninue read of the game with a line of reasoning, you decided to respond to it and that sparked discussion.

I did shut it down due to it later being NAI and maybe sparking some anti-town behavior which results in outting a PR by accident etc.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 141, The Bulge wrote:my 2 cents on james (sorry grandpa), i was getting somewhat awkward/forced vibes from his early posting before the claim. my initial reaction to was that i can see scum motivation behind it, specifically the "if I redact it later[...] feel free to hammer me" bit, but aside from it just being a particularly distracting shitpost, i cant find a reason for town to post this seriously. with tho i'm thinking it could be townfuckery that's drawing my suspicion. i stand by the forced feel i was getting early on, but call him a light scumlean for me for now.

Lol, I love how Hockey pointed out my read (same exact reasoning too!) and said it was weird for me to say it. But once Bulge, you, said it all of a sudden "I liked it"

What's the difference between me and bulge's post that made you like theirs instead of mine?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 158, The Bulge wrote:Hockeyfan can you explain why you thought James' was so nai you seemingly accused grandpa of faking a read on it?
Are we thinking the same thing here?
Rocky14
Rocky14
Townie
Rocky14
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Rocky14 »

In post 68, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 66, GrandpaMo wrote:this is actually weird post. -townpoints.

tstbs imo
you'''re'r'e reaction testing already?
Weird vibes from this post by cowsloveSushirolls. Isn't the point to hunt?

James, Hockeyfan, Grandpa, and admittedly CLSR actively generating useful conversation points.

VFP and T3 have managed to be about while saying little.
Rocky14
Rocky14
Townie
Rocky14
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Rocky14 »

Unvote: GrandpaMo
Rocky14
Rocky14
Townie
Rocky14
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Rocky14 »

I don't think James' "claim" is really problematic.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:28 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 160, GrandpaMo wrote:

Lol, I love how Hockey pointed out my read (same exact reasoning too!) and said it was weird for me to say it. But once Bulge, you, said it all of a sudden "I liked it"

What's the difference between me and bulge's post that made you like theirs instead of mine?
I want to add something to what Mo added here.
In post 111, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:in my homesite claiming VT early comes from town many times more than scum so i'll townbin you and call it a day
Why do you have an issue with GrandpaMo, when cowlovesSushirolls did worse? According to Mo what I did puts me between Null and Town for him. Null is an option bare in mind. For cowlovesSushirolls they town binned me.
So how come cowlovesSushirolls didn't get something along the lines of :
In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:There is literally 0 chance that's the read u got out of James post 40 if you are town. How are u even getting a read on that post
In fact instead of pressuring cowlovesSushirolls in a similar way to GrandpaMo, you give, basically the complete opposite as a response:
In post 124, HockeyFan wrote:eh I think its mostly NAI, i think ppl who say they're VT appear as they're town to not get sussed later
My vote is staying on Hockey Fan.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:49 am

In post 162, Rocky14 wrote:Weird vibes from this post by cowsloveSushirolls. Isn't the point to hunt?
poking at grandpamo because the two things they said felt contradictory. they are hunting in a way that i'm fine with, but it just read out like a reaction test, so i gave them a reaction
"they lose townpoints from this, but the post is too scummy to be scum"
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 166, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 162, Rocky14 wrote:Weird vibes from this post by cowsloveSushirolls. Isn't the point to hunt?
poking at grandpamo because the two things they said felt contradictory. they are hunting in a way that i'm fine with, but it just read out like a reaction test, so i gave them a reaction
"they lose townpoints from this, but the post is too scummy to be scum"
that isnt what i was tryna imply lol

i was just trying to think in my head that hey if they were town -- how would in a world they would say this (
i dont want to say the answer to this
) already did dammit below.

and then if they were scum -- there would be the reason to confuse town or just add fluff shit post.

and im more inclined to believe either or -- hence why i said in the later post that this should looked at eod and not be really focused on, for all we could know james could be softing pr. this is why i want to avoid the discussion for now.

usually in conversations like these its best to relapse judgment in a later case. you can find james scummy for other reasons or in my case, you can find james towny.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:25 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 165, JamesTheNames wrote:In fact instead of pressuring cowlovesSushirolls in a similar way to GrandpaMo, you give, basically the complete opposite as a response:
they do this with the bulge as well.

they liked bulge's response to ur comment about post 40, even implying they were sheeping by saying "sorry grandpa" which i thought was funny
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 164, Rocky14 wrote:I don't think James' "claim" is really problematic.
it's not. lol

and whoever is trying to make it a problem, is probably scum.

also -- hockey's claim of my thing saying it didn't create discussion -- i still disagree as we are discussing it rn
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:28 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 168, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 165, JamesTheNames wrote:In fact instead of pressuring cowlovesSushirolls in a similar way to GrandpaMo, you give, basically the complete opposite as a response:

they liked bulge's response to ur comment about post 40, even implying they were sheeping by saying "sorry grandpa" which i thought was funny
I am aware, I wanted to point out cowlovesSushirolls as they town binned it, you Null/town lean it, and The Bulge scum leans it. Yet the 2 extremes got positive comments but the moderate read got pressured.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 170, JamesTheNames wrote:

I am aware, I wanted to point out cowlovesSushirolls as they town binned it, you Null/town lean it, and The Bulge scum leans it. Yet the 2 extremes got positive comments but the moderate read got pressured.
eh i kinda disagree it -- i felt as tho me and bulge has the exact reasoning lol

we both were weary of the claim and was thinking of it in town and scum world but i think bulge was heavily leaning more scum.

i believe their spot on u is like null - scum lean
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 170, JamesTheNames wrote:

i just reread what u said -- i understand now.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 158, The Bulge wrote:Hockeyfan can you explain why you thought James' was so nai you seemingly accused grandpa of faking a read on it?
Its NAI cuz I dont think scum posts smth like that early into the game. Likewise, theres no reason for any VT to claim their role d1 so its not something town
should
do, so imo its NAI

In post 159, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 136, HockeyFan wrote:Hey @Grandpa, u said in "also i wanna create early discussion and move from the flavor scum fluff talk". Well u've had about 10 posts and none of them done what you wanted to do. Sure u had a mini read on James about him "tstbs" but like what else....? You even shut down the discussion from that post so what are you attempting to do?
Weren't you still discussing? Cows even implied and explicitly said they were talking about the claim etc. It's ironic becuase THAT caused the discussion in the first place.

After I said a read, which was the first geninue read of the game with a line of reasoning, you decided to respond to it and that sparked discussion.

I did shut it down due to it later being NAI and maybe sparking some anti-town behavior which results in outting a PR by accident etc.
I was discussing it but u came along with and decided to minimize the discussion and your reasoning in what u just said is super ??. Since when does figuring out James motive for claiming VT/also his aligment result in anti-town behavior?

Bulge didnt say tstbs, and explained their thought process behind it instead of just flat out saying "oh James is tstbs"
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 165, JamesTheNames wrote:

I want to add something to what Mo added here.
In post 111, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:in my homesite claiming VT early comes from town many times more than scum so i'll townbin you and call it a day
Why do you have an issue with GrandpaMo, when cowlovesSushirolls did worse? According to Mo what I did puts me between Null and Town for him. Null is an option bare in mind. For cowlovesSushirolls they town binned me.
So how come cowlovesSushirolls didn't get something along the lines of :

Alright, sure I may have softballed cows there and I dont like it, looking back. But still, town binning someone is less scum leaning then having them has null to town because that way, you keep your options open which is why i pressured Grandpa more.

In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:There is literally 0 chance that's the read u got out of James post 40 if you are town. How are u even getting a read on that post
In fact instead of pressuring cowlovesSushirolls in a similar way to GrandpaMo, you give, basically the complete opposite as a response:
Wow what a surprise, I interact different with my SRs then I do with my TR's, crazy right?

In post 124, HockeyFan wrote:eh I think its mostly NAI, i think ppl who say they're VT appear as they're town to not get sussed later

My vote is staying on Hockey Fan.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”