NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know it probably changes nothing but i really don’t like their play up to this point.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
pj harvey dent
pj harvey dent
Townie
pj harvey dent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:30 am

Post by pj harvey dent »

Votecount 1.14

[4] Satoru Nakata:
Infinity 324, Morning Tweet, Ydrasse, Chara
[3] Ircher:
Flea The Magician, Satoru Nakata, NorwegianboyEE
[2] Infinity 324:
Tanner, clidd
[1] Chara:
PookyTheMagicalBear
[1] clidd:
Robert M Hunter

[2] Not Voting:
Ircher, Amy Dunne

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-07 18:10:20).

Joint moderator ISO.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Yeesh I'm still in catchup, ya'll are talky for a smol game.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Tanner »

re: amy/pooky - that is bordering, or maybe even straight up is, a trust tell. can we please not.
In post 1116, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:cuz theres no need for me to manipulate her when nobody really suspects me to begin with since im so townie even Datisi thinks I'm good this game ^_^
maybe slow down on that one. while i definitely think you currently fit in the "lazy town!pooky" model i have of you, i've not exactly ruled out "lazy scum!pooky whose partners aren't in danger so he's fine chilling and doing nothing" yet. i'll admit there's nothing exactly pointing there yet, but... i'm keeping it in mind.

a question to the table: has anyone else noticed that robert's activity in this game directly correlates with the amount of pressure he's under?

i manage to get his wagon up to ~3 votes, and once he's back into the gamestate like that, he's spewing ate left and right, calling the case on him bad (even though he's not even bothered to properly read and understand the case), and at least bothering to fake reads.

what happens after the wagon on him disappears? he's made 5 posts total since then. all of them are either filler (), or they're trashing nakata (, , , ). important to note, during the time he's scumreading nakata, nakata is top wagon and collectively the most popular scumread.

and there is no original thought anywhere. he literally says that everyone else "sounds town" to him. that's not a townie mindset - that's scum afraid of rocking the boat. seriously, at least open the iso that i linked in . there is no life in his posts here. and despite apparently thinking i'm town now, he has still not bothered to interact with my original case on him at all.

VOTE: robert

the most recent vote count is a disappointment.
your eyes on the city.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

News flash. My city is still experiencing Bahamas level heat and i feel like i’m melting. It’s bed time and i can’t even sleep.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1153, Tanner wrote:the most recent vote count is a disappointment.
I’m getting serious day 1 fatigue and would eagerly hammer Robert/Ircher/Infinity/Nakata, whichever comes up. I do have higher to lower levels of priority but i also really want to end this day and get some hard info.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Everyone else are slots i either townread or won’t consider until we’ve had more flips/info.

- Bunno
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Tanner »

robert > infinity > ircher >>> nakata for me. there's probably people in between ircher and nakata there.

i have visions of nakata flipping today, him flipping scum, and then me looking like an absolute moron tomorrow and having to once again effort like insane just to convince you all not to kill me, but it is what it is.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Tanner »

oh, flea is at about the same level as infinity.
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:24 am

Tanner wrote:oh, flea is at about the same level as infinity.
Do tell. I am here and catching up. I got about a 9 minute post so far. I'm also heavily distracted by Z Nation, I have never seen such shitty CGI and effects combined with both really good and really bad plot writing.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1159, Flea The Magician wrote:
Do tell. I am here and catching up. I got about a 9 minute post so far. I'm also heavily distracted by Z Nation, I have never seen such shitty CGI and effects combined with both really good and really bad plot writing.
nothing special i guess? i've noticed you focus on mechanics of this game way too much for my liking, you generally feel absent / not really pushing the game forward, and some of your reasonings for reads feel... off. like:

- suspicious of me because i'm survivalistic (though this is the smallest offense on the list, as i have heard that before and i feel too lazy to dig through your meta to see if it's consistent).
- boiling down the robert case as "robert was caught in a lie of not knowing mains/alts" (), when that was really not the case (and i actually had a tinfoil that you/robert are scum together, because later on he repeated the same "i'm being scumread for not knowing alts", which made me think maybe that's what you told him in the scum pt, but uh, extreme tinfoil, not seriously considering this right now).
- egging on nakata and saying that you think he could be scum because he said you might vote to hammer him (). maybe there's something i'm missing here, but i don't see how that's supposed to be scummy, let alone a "perfect example" of why nakata is being scumread.
your eyes on the city.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

could u indulge me in what ur read is on me @tanner
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Tanner »

uh. could you answer that question regarding me first? i've been waiting for you to express a read on me because i think that might be useful for me to read you, but you keep Not doing that.
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:46 am

Tanner wrote:
In post 1159, Flea The Magician wrote:
nothing special i guess? i've noticed you focus on mechanics of this game way too much for my liking, you generally feel absent / not really pushing the game forward, and some of your reasonings for reads feel... off. like:

- suspicious of me because i'm survivalistic (though this is the smallest offense on the list, as i have heard that before and i feel too lazy to dig through your meta to see if it's consistent).
- boiling down the robert case as "robert was caught in a lie of not knowing mains/alts" (), when that was really not the case (and i actually had a tinfoil that you/robert are scum together, because later on he repeated the same "i'm being scumread for not knowing alts", which made me think maybe that's what you told him in the scum pt, but uh, extreme tinfoil, not seriously considering this right now).
- egging on nakata and saying that you think he could be scum because he said you might vote to hammer him (). maybe there's something i'm missing here, but i don't see how that's supposed to be scummy, let alone a "perfect example" of why nakata is being scumread.
Awww I was just starting to like you as well.
Through my meta you'll learn I'm consistently inconsistent.
That was my view on the Robert case at the time, i've seen a little more, I'm not impressed. That is impressive tinfoil though, it's almost as good as mine.
Your misconstruction of my latest barrage on Nakata is interesting. changing the scope gets you nowhere but on my shitlist.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:47 am

In post 1161, Ydrasse wrote:could u indulge me in what ur read is on me @tanner
Ydrasse you know I can't read you for the life of my, my tanner read keeps shifting at the moment, there's good, there's bad, and honestly it's about even at the moment.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:50 am

For some reason I read the @ as &.
Stupid brain.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1163, Flea The Magician wrote:That was my view on the Robert case at the time, i've seen a little more, I'm not impressed. That is impressive tinfoil though, it's almost as good as mine.
Your misconstruction of my latest barrage on Nakata is interesting. changing the scope gets you nowhere but on my shitlist.
mind sharing the tinfoil?

and not sure what i've misconstructed here? if i'm misunderstanding , please explain it, because that's what i've got from it.
your eyes on the city.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1148, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:explanations:

Ircher's straight trolling and I don't even see him pretending to solve.

Infinity has decided to take a vacation on a beach somewhere.

I dunno what Chara is doing with this OMGUS thing but it's kind of wierd so I threw Chara in there for lulz
in my game with scum!Ircher he had much more of a guise of playing than here. But so has most of his town games. very peculiar! I suppose I'd be more likely to chop him but i wouldnt be surprised at either flip

Infinity i have a very small gut level town but i think it's fair that she has dropped off way more than I'm used to. I think it was Ydrasse that mentioned infinity usually has some gut level stuff by now and even if its not substantiated, infinity usually has something to believe. Such as attacking Chrome early in rpg. I dont think there's been any of that here. Very fair evaluation.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1162, Tanner wrote:uh. could you answer that question regarding me first? i've been waiting for you to express a read on me because i think that might be useful for me to read you, but you keep Not doing that.
it's intentional for many reasons but the main for you is because i started off this game really annoyed at you and i thought it better to Not engage like that for everyone's benefit. that and the statement i made earlier about you not reading me correctly was based in the memory of that normal game where you were scum and townread me which like, to me was "why can't he see what he's seeing here"

you're middle of the pack for me right now. i find it harder to discern you through tone because my impression of you as town is like, no offence, a bit messy and all over the place from your notes pts even if you don't put that into main threads for games all the time, here you're more contained.

actually, going through your iso now i don't know if you would continuously push robert unless you're scum with like, satoru/infinity together? it feels like there's stuff People Can Do to look towny when they're scum but doubling down on something that people aren't going for anymore feels like a waste of time and also risks looking performative when it's an... outlier of a read, i guess, or a wagon compared to the competing ones atm, and i don't think that you as scum would continue pushing this just for the sake of it? this is basically boiling down to you're genuine about the robert read. which uh, don't tell anyone but i've been keeping some of my reads close to chest and my robert one's dwindled a little bit because of . in the moment i took his emotion as like, real town irritation but you're right that it looks like a pattern based on pressure, but i disagree that "everyone sounds town" is a scummy mindset bc i just played a game where... like everyone basically sounded town to me and i was floundering lol. i think i'm more interest in limming robert if satoru does flip scum tho bc the strength of the read on just one person feels more like scum only able to pinpoint scumminess in a partner and not into that for d1. also like if we flip robert and he's town like, i still go to satoru most likely and ya. sorry this became another case on killilng satoru.

also despite the tone issue i have w you on this alt does actually sound like the sort of... floundering that i expect from you as town and idk if you would think to make a post like that on this alt and while pushing something that's not going anywhere. it feels like a moment where you slipped into who you actually ~~are which i think? would be harder for scum!datisi to do.

so, i guess townlean after i sat down and actually thought about it instead of powerleveling in wow
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Pooky can be either alignment do not be fooled

He might be slightly +town i guess cause I usually see him either tryhard or lolcat as scum whereas this is more of an in between which is very common for him.... maybe

Amy is probably more town because I dont think i've seen her make this kind of read as scum but i see it very often as town
In post 1075, Chara wrote:
In post 1073, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1067, Chara wrote:i don't like those posts. it's Ircher providing commentary on the situation and on Nakata's posting without actually committing to an opinion.
Well, I like Infinity’s catchup, so I don’t think I want to vote her anymore.

So, you would lim Ircher then, is what I’m getting from this?
yes, i don't think Ircher's been town. none of his commentary has been very bad or objectionable but i really can't get past the idea that he knows he's being unreadable on purpose and he knows there's a tendency to not want to elim slots like that early on.

but i'm also a little hesitant to pursue it because there is a reason for town Ircher to play like this, i just think it sucks. but ultimately his posting has felt really slimy and... purposely helpful and yet not risky at all.
It's true actually that some of Ircher's posting gives a guise of playing now that i look at it a bit harder (like "purposefully helpful" as you said). Maybe a good place to look
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1067, Chara wrote:i don't like those posts. it's Ircher providing commentary on the situation and on Nakata's posting without actually committing to an opinion.
the posts by ircher are fair but like you're right that they're not very opinionated. Like it's a very obvious thing that Nakata isn't being pushed for their manner of speaking
In post 978, Ircher wrote:
In post 890, Satoru Nakata wrote:Friend Flea shouldn't vote for Nakata, Nakata is not a baddie and scum will win if they are able to eliminate friends like Nakata just because Nakata doesn't speak like everyone else!
Uh, no one is trying to eliminate you based on the way you're speaking...
In post 893, Satoru Nakata wrote:Why is Nakata being called Rival? Nakata is not a Rival, Nakata is a friend. Nakata thinks the baddies these game are conspiring against him because of his manner of speaking.
I think it's really problematic that you think this is the reason you are being pushed.
This actually kinda seems like adding heat to the fire without committing to an opinion, yeah
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:08 am

In post 1166, Tanner wrote:
In post 1163, Flea The Magician wrote:That was my view on the Robert case at the time, i've seen a little more, I'm not impressed. That is impressive tinfoil though, it's almost as good as mine.
mind sharing the tinfoil?

and not sure what i've misconstructed here? if i'm misunderstanding , please explain it, because that's what i've got from it.
Already did, my tinfoil is the spear of christ leading to Chara.

That post was using current context for me to justify m read on Nakata at the time, not the games context for nakata at the time.

The scope of that conversation was me and Nakata, in that exchange. You appear to be shifting the scope to me talking from a game wide perspective, players and duration.

That's moving from a little league soccer net to a standard competition size soccer net.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Going by my experience of your slot and that you've managed to fool me into thinking you were town once. I'd say you're objectively not "obvtown", so if you would not act so presumptuous as to assume that everyone who says otherwise is scum it would really help in reading you if you actually ARE town here.
Now i'd say you're more likely leaning town than not, but claiming that you are town with 100% certainty i would absolutely not.
Just highlighting this cause i think it's fair -- that's how I am currently perceiving Amy as well.
In post 996, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Infinity seems like they are very sad they rolled scum in this game.
In post 997, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There's no energy, no spark of life. Nothing.
Maybe. Although not always a result of being scum, of course
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I have like actually kind of decent TRs on Amy, Robert, and Tanner

i have small gut townleans on clidd, Ydrasse, Norwe

I'm feeling kind of sympathetic to an Ircher elim
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Ircher

Dont ask me why i keep creating entire new posts for votes this game i'm forgetting how to play or something >.>

Yang
, what animals are there besides llamas and goats in this game?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”