PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1649, clidd wrote:Good read, I sympathize with your analysis.

It's enough for now, but if you have some time the next questions are 20, 21 and 22 (Ydrasse).
I have literally mis-read Ydrasse like 11 games in a row and she is very good at pocketing me :<

She feels really town tonally and she's got so much town energy and I know she's been kind of tired of playing scum so she might not have so much energy for it.

btw the last time I read her this way she was scum and rekt me so uh >.> don't like keep that in the bank?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1355, clidd wrote:(1) What do you think about Nakata voting Ircher?
Probably town. I think is the more telling post though whereas the vote itself is kinda null.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(2) Assuming an Ircher scumflip, which hypothetical partners would you have in mind?
If I flipped scum, I would look in the people defending me. That being said, I'm not, so this question is rather pointless for me to answer.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(3) What do you think about Nakata?
Overall, it's mixed signals, but it is that aspect that makes me lean more towards town.

Let's take for instance his recent pivot back to Tweet. is a comment about Tweet being under the radar. I buy that actually, but you have to be careful with how you interpret that. By under the radar, we aren't talking slipping by snd coasting like lazy scum. No, the way to interpret this is that Tweet isn't receiving a lot of attention; instead, people are more or less dismissing her as town. Whether this dismissal is justified is not relevant.

is a bit hypocritical and Tweet called him out for it, but it makes sense with the current trajectory that Nakata is pushing. rings as town to me; it has the right level of conviction to it, yet at the same time, he acknowledges his own biases/limitations. While individually not distinctive, it's the combination that stands out. Scum are either lacking in conviction (because they want to keep their options open) or don't admit the limitations of their reads (because they want them to go through, especially if it is for a mislim).

is based on what I'd consider accurate facts and is a fair analysis. Despite the number of times my name has come up, it is only very recently that any real wagon has formed on me. Both the Nakata and Infinity wagon built up in a much shorter period of time.

Last thing to note is that the pivot though maybe ill-timed, didn't come from left field. Nakata has expressed a pretty consistent stance with regards to Tweet; it's only the relative strength of the read that has wavered some.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(4) What do you think about Nakata' initial paranoia on the players who were inside his wagon?
I assume you are referring to roughly and nearby posts here. I think it's a natural reaction pretty much everyone initially has to their own wagon. It's just the nature of one's personal bias.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(5) Which post reflects you as the most scummy(or towny) from Nakata's iso?
I'm not paying enough attention to give a definitive worst/best post. I think many of the posts I've linked above go towards towniness (though some are more neutral/nai). The posts like where Nakata seems worried about how his posting style is perceived strike me as his worst posts.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(6) What do you think about Robert?
His vote was the worst of the six I quoted. Most of my views probably align with Tanner's on this slot. I do think he is doing what is most convenient for his survival, and I wasn't a fan of or where he basically says everyone is scum. I don't think he did a good job responding when I tried to get some insight into his thought process around and later. Also in response to : I don't have a read on Ydrasse and probably won't have one. Her playstyle is not the kind that "fits" so to speak to my scumhunting sensitives. by the way was an irrelevant remark made in an attempt to dismiss the question.

That being said, I do have reservations of going flat out "Robert is scum." The low hanging fruit argument is one of them. I also think that string of posts that I called him out for (for complaining about others thinking he would get replaced) may come from town even though it reflects poorly. That is, I think the frustration Robert has shown is potentially town.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(7) Do you see scum motivation in Robert's actions?
Depends on how you look at it. Survivalism does seem to be a theme, and that has clear scum motivations.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(8) Which post reflects you as the most scummy(or towny) from Robert's iso?
and are the worst. I'm not sure there is a best one from him.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(9) What do you think about Chara?
I have no initial thoughts. Glancing through its ISO, and kind of stands out. Chara is very keen on emphasizing is a joke. Idk what to think about it from an alignment standpoint; it just strikes me as weird that Chara feels Ydrasse was offended by it. Maybe I am not reading carefully enough (and Ydrasse was actually offended). and is a respectable analysis of Robert's posts, but I don't think that directly leads to a town read. Overall, no real red flags, but I don't have a read one way or another.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(11) Which post reflects you as the most scummy(or towny) from Chara's iso?
I pretty much answered this, but I'll add the caveat that I've not been exerting much effort or exercising much analysis on Chara's posts in general.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:(12) What do you think about Infinity?
Her posts have more or less escaped my notice so far. Take that as you will. Looking through her ISO, she mentions Nakata a bunch. Notably, she is pushing for a Nakata fade. Other than that, I don't really see her pushing much of an agenda. Comparing this to two relatively recently games I've played with Infinity, I'm kind of inclined to say this one actually matches the town one more, but that's a rather shallow meta comparison.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ircher, what was the intent behind faking intent to hammer yourself? What were you trying to gain?
In post 1592, Ircher wrote:he comments that "I'm not scumhunting" are therefore more or less accurate as are the comments that I'm purposely giving neutral comments.
Also, what were you hoping to do to help town with this strategy? This is, basically what scum does, so I'm a tad confused.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Chara »

hi, i've been ignoring this game all evening to play Yuppie Psycho. i'll get caught up again tomorrow.

@Pooky - i'm glad you have a positive opinion of me. <3 i don't generally like to get very confrontational and i'm pretty bad at it when it does happen. my vote on you happened because iirc, you weren't doing much early game, and i didn't like your vote on me. i did take the public masonry thing as a joke, but i assumed you did have some sort of townread on me based on my demeanor to have made the joke in the first place.

re 2: maybe this is wrong, but i associate nonsense with your game. you generally like to play around as both alignments so doing something silly like voting based off of what Yin said seemed in character to me, but i did think it was possible you were going for the "i want to see if there's any truth to what Yin is saying" route, i thought that'd be justifiable from your pov.

on 3: i'll be honest, the logical order of this is just throwing me. i get what you're saying in hindsight but i wasn't thinking of it that way, i'm taking all of Yin's answers with a grain of salt, and also trying to sort a player in the game i don't know the alignment of. hypothetically, Yin telling the truth about the public masonry because scum Pooky is in it was a possibility that was in my head at the time, sure, but i was also trying to think if a town Pooky would go the follow Yin route, vs. a scum Pooky who saw Yin told the truth and figured he could vote Chara in the group?

also the whole post looks pretty town, as far as analyzing my play and personality it feels pretty fair and accurate, i'm hoping Pooky makes more posts like this.

pedit: okay yeah that's quite the questionnaire. i feel like i should be catching up but it's getting late and i was planning on going to bed. but i can't resists wallposts with my name on them.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Chara »

i realize deadline's creeping, my reads sans Pooky haven't changed since earlier.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Yin
Yin
Townie
Yin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Yin »

The clock approaches midnight.

But the time of day doesn't matter to the creatures in the ocean's depths. In the deep ocean, the bathypelagic zone, sunlight cannot find her way in. Time passes in the world above, and the world below is oblivious.

The creatures down here are a new breed. They have no sun, so they make their own. Each is the center of brilliance for their own tiny world.

"Disgusting. This is why I hate fish."

She laughs at him again.

"I said I hate them. I'm not scared of fish. I'm really not. Not even that one that's... 90% mouth. And teeth. And eeeugh."

In post 1289, Amy Dunne wrote:
Yin
Have I voted a criminal yet and have I voted more than 1 of them?
You've voted at least one.
In post 1290, clidd wrote:
Yin

- Are there any truly criminal between
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse and Ircher?
No there are not.
In post 1293, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Yin

Do you have an win condition or is it your purpose to increase the chances of an particular faction to win the game?
My goal is a captive audience.
In post 1302, Tanner wrote:
yin
, am i a criminal?
When chickadees are alarmed, they make their distinctive call. Chick-a-dee-dee-dee!
In post 1552, Satoru Nakata wrote:
Yin, is Morning Tweet informed?
When chickadees are just chillin, they make their normal call. Fee-bee! Fee-bee!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That type of post is more in line with what i’d expected from Ircher, but it also came very late and possibly only as an response to pressure.

@Ircher
Are you going to answer what the purpose of the reaction test was? Was it really just a ‘joke’?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Amy voted for Chara, Ircher, and Nakata before that question.

I also find it sort of hard to believe Yin would tell us three people who all aren't criminals (Amy/Ydrasse/Ircher). Odd.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I find it funny that Yin avoided some direct questions about allignment but mentions there are no criminals at all in a group of 3.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The only way that's fair is if Yin is no longer going to answer our questions, aka he leaves after today
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe day 1 is just trolling and Yin/Yang will select who is going to be mafia/town from day 2 and onwards.
I’m trying to think what crazy theme this game actually is, i doubt it’s just an vanilla "find the scum" game.

- Bunno
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:39 pm

maybe this is some kind of last ditch gambit to save ircher-scum
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1662, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:maybe this is some kind of last ditch gambit to save ircher-scum
What is?

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:According to Yin:

- There is scum in Ircher/Infinity/Nakata
- There is scum in Norwee/Pooky/Chara
- There is either 0 or maximum 1 scum in: Amy/Robert/Tanner
- There are 3 factions (Repeated twice)
- Yang is not an criminal.
- Pooky has voted for a criminal at some point. (Voted slots before post : Chara/Tanner/Morning Tweet/
Ydrasse
)
Updated^
According to Yin:

- There is scum in:
Ircher
/Infinity/Nakata
- There is scum in: Norwee/Pooky/Chara
- There is scum in Pooky's votes before post : Chara/Tanner/Morning Tweet/
Ydrasse

- There is scum in Amy's votes before post : Chara/
Ircher
/Nakata
- There is either 0 or maximum 1 scum in:
Amy
/Robert/Tanner
- There are no scum in: Ydrasse/Amy/Ircher
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1656, Yin wrote:
The clock approaches midnight.

But the time of day doesn't matter to the creatures in the ocean's depths. In the deep ocean, the bathypelagic zone, sunlight cannot find her way in. Time passes in the world above, and the world below is oblivious.

The creatures down here are a new breed. They have no sun, so they make their own. Each is the center of brilliance for their own tiny world.

"Disgusting. This is why I hate fish."

She laughs at him again.

"I said I hate them. I'm not scared of fish. I'm really not. Not even that one that's... 90% mouth. And teeth. And eeeugh."

In post 1289, Amy Dunne wrote:
Yin
Have I voted a criminal yet and have I voted more than 1 of them?
You've voted at least one.

In post 1290, clidd wrote:
Yin

- Are there any truly criminal between
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse and Ircher?
No there are not.

In post 1293, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Yin

Do you have an win condition or is it your purpose to increase the chances of an particular faction to win the game?
My goal is a captive audience.
In post 1302, Tanner wrote:
yin
, am i a criminal?
When chickadees are alarmed, they make their distinctive call. Chick-a-dee-dee-dee!
In post 1552, Satoru Nakata wrote:
Yin, is Morning Tweet informed?
When chickadees are just chillin, they make their normal call. Fee-bee! Fee-bee!
Did Yin actually clear Ircher her or am I misreading?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1661, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe day 1 is just trolling and Yin/Yang will select who is going to be mafia/town from day 2 and onwards.
I’m trying to think what crazy theme this game actually is, i doubt it’s just an vanilla "find the scum" game.
I don’t think so. At least I definitely hope that isn’t the case. That would make the entire day a complete waste.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1664, Morning Tweet wrote:

- Pooky has voted for a criminal at some point. (Voted slots before post : Chara/Tanner/Morning Tweet/
Ydrasse
)
Updated^
According to Yin:

- There is scum in:
Ircher
/Infinity/Nakata
Ydrasse

Ircher
/Nakata
Amy
/Robert/Tanner
- There are no scum in: Ydrasse/Amy/Irc

Ydrasse
)
Updated^
According to Yin:

- There is scum in:
Ircher
/Infinity/Nakata
Ydrasse

Ircher
/Nakata
Amy
/Robert/Tanner
Pooky has an anti-bussing meta, so he’s clear then according to Yin. So, Yin’s answer to me didn’t involve Infinty then?

Because I have voted Chara/
Ircher
, Nakata, Infinity and VOTE: Ircher.

However, I’m not sure how much of this we can reliably trust. Because
her
Pooky has an anti-bussing meta, so he’s clear then according to Yin. So, Yin’s answer to me didn’t involve Infinty then?

Ircher

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Ydrasse
)
Updated^
According to Yin:

- There is scum in:
Ircher
/Infinity/Nakata
Ydrasse

Ircher
/Nakata
Amy
/Robert/Tanner

Ydrasse
)
Updated^
According to Yin:

- There is scum in:
Ircher
/Infinity/Nakata
Ydrasse

Ircher
/Nakata
Amy
/Robert/Tanner

Ircher

her

Ircher

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Ydrasse
)
Updated^
According to Yin:

- There is scum in:
Ircher
/Infinity/Nakata
Ydrasse

Ircher
/Nakata
Amy
/Robert/Tanner

Ydrasse
)
Updated^
According to Yin:

- There is scum in:
Ircher
/Infinity/Nakata
Ydrasse

Ircher
/Nakata
Amy
/Robert/Tanner

Ircher

her

Ircher
, Nakata, Infinity and
Ircher

However, I’m not sure how much of this we can reliably trust. Because it seems hard to believe that we are presented an entire scumteam.

Because based off of this, it would be Nakata/Infinity/Chara?

And I still was not impressed with Ircher’s catch up. I really can’t see voting Chara over 3 objectively extremely scummier slots.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

UNVOTE:
That was an accident.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Satoru Nakata »

In post 1650, clidd wrote:VOTE: Satoru Nakata

Please don’t vote for Nakata, friend Clidd. Nakata is a friend and a goodie!
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata thinks the town should listen to what he’s saying considering Yin has cleared ircher and Nakata was already saying ircher was town who was set up!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:21 pm

do you really think Yin can give us three cleared players on D1
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:22 pm

In post 1663, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1662, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:maybe this is some kind of last ditch gambit to save ircher-scum
What is?
Yin saying Ircher is inno
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”