Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Cabd »

Hi. When backup modding, I generally use this shade of Orange. You can use it just don't try to impersonate me or anything. Thanks!
Last edited by Cabd on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:35 am

Post by fferyllt »

Beesechurger has been prodded.

Cabd will be stepping in to mod for a short while. There's been a death in my family. Thanks in advance for your patience with me the next day or so.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:26 am

Post by VFP »

In post 401, fferyllt wrote:
Beesechurger has been prodded.

Cabd will be stepping in to mod for a short while. There's been a death in my family. Thanks in advance for your patience with me the next day or so.
I'm sorry to hear.
My thoughts shall be with you! :(
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:06 am

Post by T3 »

In post 387, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 386, T3 wrote:Cows in radiating townieness.
For any other reason than them townreading you?
Strange's enterance felt tonally off but other than that fine and cows seems to agree.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:26 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 391, The Bulge wrote:
In post 314, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 302, The Bulge wrote:
In post 202, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 176, The Bulge wrote:
In post 173, HockeyFan wrote:Its NAI cuz I dont think scum posts smth like that early into the game. Likewise, theres no reason for any VT to claim their role d1 so its not something town should do, so imo its NAI
...how is this not the same thing as 'tstbs' tho? you're saying you don't think scum would post something anti-town so early, which is the exact same thought process as tstbs.
because its full null, I also think town has 0 reason to do this. This is different than tstbs, because if u think they're "tstsbs" you SR them in some sort already which I didnt do
'tstbs' implies a townread.

Once again, I never said "tstbs"
in this very post I quoted you said "if u think they're "tstsbs" you SR them in some sort already", which is false, because if I think someone is tstbs then I TR them.

We can agree to disagree

That early into the game is shocking especally when T3 hadnt done anything scummy in eyes
? how do you expect Day 1 to look if nobody is collaborating on reads or testing out different potential wagons?
There were scummier people at the time

In post 395, The Bulge wrote:
In post 389, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 336, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 335, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 329, GrandpaMo wrote:i also do agree its a bad post

but im not responding to it anymore unless u rlly want me to, since everything is just easily either taken out of context / not thought about properly.

i realize if i dont respond then i get ur true thoughts on other ppl, than you just continuing to blindly tunnel me for no reason.
Alright, thats fine. So based on the whole interaction I had with GPA, i think Im confident in switching cows and Gpa in my reads list. I think cows is a bit scum here, because hes refusing to give AI content for the past while. He gave some reads but has shyed away alot from giving an explanation
Wait until you realise how much or little content T3 has provided.
After reading T3's ISO, I do agree with this statement so yea I might like James as town for now
........because he pointed out that T3 isn't providing content? how does that translate into a townread for you?
Ok i probably should have reworded it a bit better. I tr James here because I liked his new found reasoning for semi-sring T3 so I tr them
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:29 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 384, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:most of my posts won't be this long. essays suck!

i think it's a given that T3's game regardless of alignment will be filled with one liners and things that they won't expand on unless asked repeatedly. because of this i disagree with scumreading them for that only (i think some people are,), and it'll be for slightly different reasons

tonally, i think their earlygame looks really odd and something that i'd usually see from someone that doesn't know how to generate the information they need to plow through earlygame. they're just floating by and chucking a few names out, including the mod(?) pet peeve is people doing that [shoutout to james too,] since it's openly denying people information about yourself and who you are willing to align with, which means you likely have something to hide
In post 49, T3 wrote:Hello everyone!
Hello random mafia.gg people!
Hello to my scumpartner fferry!
In post 129, T3 wrote:I admit it I'm Jester.
I'm kind of tired rn I'll do stuff tomorrow or llater.
when given the chance to align with people, they churn out stuff like this. it's hard to use stuff like this because it's so ambiguous, which I don't like from anybody
In post 133, T3 wrote:
In post 131, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:unless a new topic comes up i will talk about the claim for 9 more days
wtf
Someone claimed?
Rollin gtown in newbie games burns the soul.
does this count as LAMIST? you just called yourself a jester, dont make it a point to call out that you're town

i think one point for them is the townread on me. it's built on odd reasoning, but it's reasoning that feels like it comes from a personal perspective, possibly from their own experiences when they were a newb that they're applying. i think scum probably doesn't have an incentive to townread me on such shaky grounds, even if it was weak. i asked bulge about the townread and they didn't care about it, then i asked hockey to elaborate on a comment about it and they said they liked it but disagreed? it might be something that you guys don't care about that much but it's probably the first actually AI thing that's come from them
In post 146, T3 wrote:Specifically why I think cows is town is because his thought is too complex for a fresh newb straight from mafia.gg.
In post 211, T3 wrote:This has entered a whole new dimension of misinterpretation.
this was a comment when hockey V grandpamo was happening. understands that it's a misinterpretation but refuses to take any sort of sides. i guess it's pretty funny cause i thought the same thing, so post might be townier than i think
In post 337, T3 wrote: I don't see how refusing to give AI content is a scumtell.
towniest post award (not joking)

a ton of T3's reads are based on meta and they admit this, so i will not comment without the appropriate reading material (wink wink)
i think their unvote on James is towny,
In post 203, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: James
This is a playstyle difference. I put a lot of stock in meta, you don't care about it so you do weird stuff.
the veiled extra information they have on James i don't mind that much but ill pretend that i have it so I can still call James town
tl;dr T3 looks bad earlygame but has lightened up with towny posts
Do u really think T3's latter posts are "town" enough to make up for the scummier posts above? Cuz I dont think so. They're not *that* town to me. Sure they may not be scummy, but defintely not enough to cancel out his scum logs at the beginning of the game so im curious why u think that?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:21 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Why do we have so many people not voting anyone?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:29 am

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

In post 405, HockeyFan wrote:Do u really think T3's latter posts are "town" enough to make up for the scummier posts above? Cuz I dont think so. They're not *that* town to me. Sure they may not be scummy, but defintely not enough to cancel out his scum logs at the beginning of the game so im curious why u think that?
seems rather PRESUMPTUOUS that you think that i think T3's later logs excuse his earlier posts

but they do, because the beginning logs only show an unwillingness to contribute. you seem to think that the logs i showed later are only moderately town, but know that T3's beginning logs are only moderately scummy and so your scumlean doesn't make too much sense, unless you put a lot of weight into scum logs (do you?)

T3 probably just hates the random voting stage or something
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:31 pm

anyone wanna explain rocky's fixation on james
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by The Bulge »

huh
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 404, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 173, HockeyFan wrote:Its NAI cuz I dont think scum posts smth like that early into the game. Likewise, theres no reason for any VT to claim their role d1 so its not something town should do, so imo its NAI
...how is this not the same thing as 'tstbs' tho? you're saying you don't think scum would post something anti-town so early, which is the exact same thought process as tstbs.
because its full null, I also think town has 0 reason to do this. This is different than tstbs, because if u think they're "tstsbs" you SR them in some sort already which I didnt do

in this very post I quoted you said "if u think they're "tstsbs" you SR them in some sort already", which is false, because if I think someone is tstbs then I TR them.

We can agree to disagree
bruhhh what lmao. we literally cannot. I'm trying to explain to you the meaning of the term TSTBS because you have it backwards. if somebody says someone is TSTBS it means they are townreading them.
That early into the game is shocking especally when T3 hadnt done anything scummy in eyes
? how do you expect Day 1 to look if nobody is collaborating on reads or testing out different potential wagons?
ok, such as who?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:02 pm

In post 406, JamesTheNames wrote:Why do we have so many people not voting anyone?
churger is pretty much gone, strange is new, so we have grandpa/VFP
VFP is almost certainly making a vote if their feud with bulge wasn't actually tongue-in-cheek. i don't believe it is

grandpa probably gets some more info out on T3 here, maybe responds to my town case?
i don't really mind them not having a vote right now
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 408, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:anyone wanna explain rocky's fixation on james
I don't understand what you're looking for here exactly?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 407, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 405, HockeyFan wrote:Do u really think T3's latter posts are "town" enough to make up for the scummier posts above? Cuz I dont think so. They're not *that* town to me. Sure they may not be scummy, but defintely not enough to cancel out his scum logs at the beginning of the game so im curious why u think that?
seems rather PRESUMPTUOUS that you think that i think T3's later logs excuse his earlier posts
your tldr of that post was litreally "T3 looks bad earlygame but has lightened up with towny posts"

but they do, because the beginning logs only show an unwillingness to contribute. you seem to think that the logs i showed later are only moderately town, but know that T3's beginning logs are only moderately scummy and so your scumlean doesn't make too much sense, unless you put a lot of weight into scum logs (do you?)
You're just making up stuff now. Never said they were only moderately scummy, but u are right that I do put some weight into scum logs

T3 probably just hates the random voting stage or something
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:33 pm

lame! i couldve sworn it was a scumlean. sorry hockey ^
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:33 pm

In post 412, The Bulge wrote:
In post 408, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:anyone wanna explain rocky's fixation on james
in more general terms: does anyone have any thoughts about rock's interactions with people? I dont believe any comments have been made about their general content
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 410, The Bulge wrote:

We can agree to disagree
bruhhh what lmao. we literally cannot. I'm trying to explain to you the meaning of the term TSTBS because you have it backwards. if somebody says someone is TSTBS it means they are townreading them.
ok, such as who?
VFP, Grandpa(Once again, this is about AT THE TIME t3 was gaining 3 votes/being pressued by 3 ppl early where I was Sring Gpa).
I was sring VFP cuz they werent very comittal and I did not like thier vote on T3. As for GPA, well, u can go read back the interaction between me and him
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 415, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 412, The Bulge wrote:
in more general terms: does anyone have any thoughts about rock's interactions with people? I dont believe any comments have been made about their general content
Rocky isnt even in the game anymore, what is the point about finding this out/saying this? To answer your question,Rocky mainly observed that certain ppl were moving the game forward(). They didnt have much hard pushes and basically had no Sr's. The only thign i can find is a light TR on james based on his (,)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

I forgot to mention this in the above post but @cows, why didnt u do this yourself? legit took like a 30 sec look at Rocky's ISO
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:41 pm

In post 418, HockeyFan wrote:I forgot to mention this in the above post but @cows, why didnt u do this yourself? legit took like a 30 sec look at Rocky's ISO
what makes you think I haven't?
im not asking people to do stuff for me, its been multiple days and I hope its established that I will call attention to things i find interesting
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 419, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 418, HockeyFan wrote:I forgot to mention this in the above post but @cows, why didnt u do this yourself? legit took like a 30 sec look at Rocky's ISO
im not asking people to do stuff for me, its been multiple days and I hope its established that I will call attention to things i find interesting
well u said "in more general terms: does anyone have any thoughts about rock's interactions with people?" Regardless this convo is useless/bad since Rocky only had 15 posts and they're not in-game anymore
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:08 pm

In post 420, HockeyFan wrote:
well u said "in more general terms: does anyone have any thoughts about rock's interactions with people?" Regardless this convo is useless/bad since Rocky only had 15 posts and they're not in-game anymore
we can call the actual topic off sure (it isnt useless if rocky's rep hasnt woken up yet zzz) but idk how you can see me specifically calling things that you can find only by ISOing rocky and claim that im not pulling my weight
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Okay, so what you found interesting was that the person I subbed into had several posts about James correct? Can you please explain to me what you would have gotten from this in specific detail?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 410, The Bulge wrote:

We can agree to disagree
ok, such as who?
atp hockey is tstbs :lol: :lol: :lol:
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 406, JamesTheNames wrote:Why do we have so many people not voting anyone?
me personally, im waiting on input from ppl i just unvoted hockey.

and im pretty sure only like 2 ppl are not voting
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”