Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1154, Ircher wrote:
Day 3 VC #6Xlos (2): Almost50 (), Toogeloo ()
Almost50 (2): Xlos (), MathBlade ()
Jake the Wolfie (1): Jake the Wolfie ()
Titus (0):
Toogeloo (3) (F-2): Galron (), DrippingGoofball (), Titus ()

Not Voting (1): WhemeStar

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to fade a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no earlier than Thursday, July 8, 2021 9:45:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-08 21:45:00).
This phase will end no later than Wednesday, July 14, 2021 9:45 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-14 21:45:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: Please let me know if you have a different pronoun preference than listed below.

Pronoun Key1: DrippingGoofball : It
3: Xlos : He/him
4: Almost50 : He/him
5: Jake the Wolfie : Any
6: Galron : He/him
7: MathBlade : He/him
9: Titus : She/her
10: WhemeStar : He/him
12: Toogeloo : They/them
Last edited by Ircher on Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Xlos »

In post 1223, Toogeloo wrote:I want a sincere heartfelt apology directed at me from DGB on Day 3 or in the dead thread if I'm yeeted today. I'm just sayin'.
There's a dead thread???
In post 1220, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1191, Toogeloo wrote:I just want to understand why I'm being scum read. Because all I see is that some people don't believe that I blocked nom, and thought I was trying to save them. Is that the gist of it? No damning evidence, no other associatives, just the refusal to believe that I blocked nom.
Blocking nom, a claimed PR, and Galron? Nah something is wrong.
To be honest I don't see this as impossible. Blocking nom doesn't seem very beneficial for scum at all. If Toog is scum RB, I would imagine that they block someone else. From a town perspective, I definitely agree that nom + Galron are bad choices, since they've both claimed to have some power. But I'm also not that confident that it's better to block someone who seems vanilla. IDK what the best strategy for a town RB is, is it super bad to do that? In any case it seems like pretty feasible behavior especially compared to A50.
Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Xlos »

Jake, put your vote somewhere useful. It's too hard to get reads on you when you keep voting yourself. You seem to be following some philosophy of 'only vote if it's hammer' which I don't like. It's like you're trying to hide your reads, which is really scummy.

Also Wheme can you confirm if you have a chat with A50 as your neighbor?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I feel as though if town had a vig, night 2 would have seen the shot fired.

So either...
A) There is no vig.
2) The vig shot T3 with the mafia.
D) The vig shot T3, and I blocked mafia, or the mafia shot T3 and I blocked the vig.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Xlos, who says that Toog even blocked anything?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Xlos »

In post 1229, DrippingGoofball wrote:Xlos, who says that Toog even blocked anything?
Toog says this. I'm saying that there is a feasible world where they are town, so to prove this I assume that they are town and thus not lying about their actions.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Yeah it's possible that Toog is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1230, Xlos wrote:
In post 1229, DrippingGoofball wrote:Xlos, who says that Toog even blocked anything?
Toog says this. I'm saying that there is a feasible world where they are town, so to prove this I assume that they are town and thus not lying about their actions.
Why are you giving Toog the benefit of the doubt but not A50. Your A50 argument was starting to make sense, but with this inconsistency, it sounds like picking and choosing. A50 claims this complex role that really doesn't make sense and you're scum reading him, and Toog claims a relatively simple role but looks scummy in the way he claims he played it but you're willing to town read him. What you're saying, using your words, is there's no feasible world where A50 is town. Assuming the conclusion then working whatever it takes to reach that conclusion? I mean assuming that Toog is town is in no way proving that they are. It's like saying that a=4 and your proof is 4=a.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Im not sure why A50 claimed my flavor for me but whatever. I don't think claiming flavor or role is smart.
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Root test is my flavor though yes
Im a dog that quacks
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Galron »

Wheme, from your interactions with A50 in the hood, which I'm taken as a given exists, what's your read on him?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Galron »

If we're not launching Toog, why not?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:28 pm

In post 1233, WhemeStar wrote:Im not sure why A50 claimed my flavor for me but whatever. I don't think claiming flavor or role is smart.
Maybe he's a traitor.

Maybe there's a traitor with an identifiable flavor.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Titus »

@Math, The way you're approaching this is terrible. You're trying to dictate your perception onto the thread and arguing anyone who disagrees is scummy. It isolates yourself from the game. Town get afraid to work with you and scum shut down which prevents hunting for their partners. You're not doing anyone any favors by refusing to scumhunt half the thread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Xlos »

In post 1232, Galron wrote:
In post 1230, Xlos wrote:
Why are you giving Toog the benefit of the doubt but not A50. Your A50 argument was starting to make sense, but with this inconsistency, it sounds like picking and choosing. A50 claims this complex role that really doesn't make sense and you're scum reading him, and Toog claims a relatively simple role but looks scummy in the way he claims he played it but you're willing to town read him. What you're saying, using your words, is there's no feasible world where A50 is town. Assuming the conclusion then working whatever it takes to reach that conclusion? I mean assuming that Toog is town is in no way proving that they are. It's like saying that a=4 and your proof is 4=a.
Yes, as I've mentioned before, I cannot see a feasible world where A50 is town. I have been asking if anyone else can see such a feasible world, but nobody has answered me. Titus is just ignoring me ): When I try to assume that A50 is town, I still don't understand his actions. So it's not as if I am only trying to give Toog the benefit of the doubt.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1238, Titus wrote:@Math, The way you're approaching this is terrible. You're trying to dictate your perception onto the thread and arguing anyone who disagrees is scummy. It isolates yourself from the game. Town get afraid to work with you and scum shut down which prevents hunting for their partners. You're not doing anyone any favors by refusing to scumhunt half the thread.
This is what I was trying to think to say but I couldn't think of a way to phrase it without being insulting so I just let it go.i still think he's scummy but I'm thinking it may be the manic style that is bleeding into my read, and I'm less confident than I was. I would add that town just don't want to talk to someone who isn't going to at least honestly listen and consider what's being said.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1239, Xlos wrote:Titus is just ignoring me ):
What am I ignoring? :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1144, MathBlade wrote:A> Neighbor with Wheme informed of flavor claim makes no sense. It’s more likely Nom flavor checked Wheme
nom was bloody BLOCKED by Toog on N1. Can you please see a doctor for these brain farts, cuz they're starting to smell.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1144, MathBlade wrote:If we assume DGB is town for the sake of argument and A50 is town for the sake of argument, then you have three people would have ways of alignment/role checks.
I dunno who the third is/was, but DGB was 1-shot and I am 1-shot by definition (I only know ONE person's flavour).

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1242, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1144, MathBlade wrote:A> Neighbor with Wheme informed of flavor claim makes no sense. It’s more likely Nom flavor checked Wheme
nom was bloody BLOCKED by Toog on N1. Can you please see a doctor for these brain farts, cuz they're starting to smell.
And where is the proof of this?

If we assume Toog is town then we assume that Toog submitted a block on Nom. That doesn’t mean Nom was blocked as explained already.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1243, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1144, MathBlade wrote:If we assume DGB is town for the sake of argument and A50 is town for the sake of argument, then you have three people would have ways of alignment/role checks.
I dunno who the third is/was, but DGB was 1-shot and I am 1-shot by definition (I only know ONE person's flavour).
T3 the dead role cop.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1172, Galron wrote:Is this still why you think Toog is Town A50?
Toog is Town by play regardless.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I also want to know why everyone took DGB's interpretation of my post for granted. WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS A HIDER? Because I sure didn't, and I don't know how making sure both I and someone die simultaneously can be interpreted into a Hider claim of any sort.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1247, Almost50 wrote:I also want to know why everyone took DGB's interpretation of my post for granted. WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS A HIDER? Because I sure didn't, and I don't know how making sure both I and someone die simultaneously can be interpreted into a Hider claim of any sort.
I did not. Your claim to me is literally ???? It has changed so much until you explain everything and to my satisfaction I see no reason for my vote to move. The most likely explanation is that you’re scum and it’s your responsibility to fix it if you’re town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1178, Galron wrote:So there are Tests, Thoerems and Derivatives. The Derivatives are not AI. I guess there's no reason to expect that the rest of them are either. So all this flavor fishing/hunting whatever was for naught. But why would there be a flavor cop?
Because WHEME IS AN INFORMED SCUMSTER, and he was Informed of someone's FLAVOUR (Just as I was), with ONE MAJOR DIFFERENCE: "flavour" is a "Role"

You need a flavour Cop to try and find that flavour so you can shoot the player with that Role.

So, unless you are ready to kill Xlos today, we can kill me, see my role is indeed Informed neighbor, suddenly get smart (not you, Math.. God forbid) and realize Wheme is Informed SCUM (which makes perfect sense and explains why he didn't claim his flavour when I asked him to), them kill him.

The question remains: Will there still be enough townies with brains above their shoulders to execute Xlos eventually? Or will you all insist on yeeting Toog because of some bizarre play theories than only Mathblade and DGB are capable of imagining?

Like, if I had the money I'd recruit them both to do a plot for a movie and be guaranteed a huge blockbuster revenue

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”