Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

How do you as informed neighbor ensure you + DGB dead? I don’t get that. And wouldn’t you want Wheme or Xlos dead if those are your reads?

And one more time what
exactly
are you informed of assuming you’re town?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1244, MathBlade wrote:And where is the proof of this?
You not agreeing is proof enough for me. Whatever you say, whatever you believe to eb true MUST BE WRONG every bloody time we play together.

The problem is you do it deliberately when you're Scum, and inadvertently when you're Town, but the end result is always the same: Whatever you say is WRONG!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1248, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1247, Almost50 wrote:I also want to know why everyone took DGB's interpretation of my post for granted. WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS A HIDER? Because I sure didn't, and I don't know how making sure both I and someone die simultaneously can be interpreted into a Hider claim of any sort.
I did not. Your claim to me is literally ???? It has changed so much until you explain everything and to my satisfaction I see no reason for my vote to move. The most likely explanation is that you’re scum and it’s your responsibility to fix it if you’re town.
I won't be explaining anything to you anymore. I owe you nothing, mate. I probably should've yeeted you on D1 (upon your replacement) but I have this bloody weakness of "trying to be nice" to people I consider friends, and it almost always comes back to bite me in the ass.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1250, MathBlade wrote:And wouldn’t you want Wheme or Xlos dead if those are your reads?
WHO AM I FUCKING VOTING?? WHO THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN CALLING SCUM ALL DAY?? ARE YOU BLOODY READINGT??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1250, MathBlade wrote:How do you as informed neighbor ensure you + DGB dead? I don’t get that. And wouldn’t you want Wheme or Xlos dead if those are your reads?

And one more time what
exactly
are you informed of assuming you’re town?
Like, seriously.. even if you8're not reading .. you're stuck on a post where I said I'd make sure both I and DGB are dead
IF YOU BLOODY FLIP XLOS
AND HE FLIPS GREEN

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'm done here.. Xlos + Wheme is my final solve. You guys do as you wish

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1252, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1248, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1247, Almost50 wrote:I also want to know why everyone took DGB's interpretation of my post for granted. WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS A HIDER? Because I sure didn't, and I don't know how making sure both I and someone die simultaneously can be interpreted into a Hider claim of any sort.
I did not. Your claim to me is literally ???? It has changed so much until you explain everything and to my satisfaction I see no reason for my vote to move. The most likely explanation is that you’re scum and it’s your responsibility to fix it if you’re town.
I won't be explaining anything to you anymore. I owe you nothing, mate. I probably should've yeeted you on D1 (upon your replacement) but I have this bloody weakness of "trying to be nice" to people I consider friends, and it almost always comes back to bite me in the ass.
Excuse me for being a stubborn obstinate player who was pushing scum instead of exposing our rolecop to scum without an explanation that makes sense. Please go on and shade me instead of working to get your elim to happen or explaining your numerous incongruences. That will 100% convince me your reads are accurate.

Secondly if you bothered to look at my scum game and even if you assume I am scum the number one rule of me scum is I lie as little as possible. So if you really want Wheme or Xlos as the elim start from the beginning and explain why you flavor fished. Xlos laid out a good post of your inconsistencies you just ignored.

If you flip green I would consider one of those but not both.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm vibing A50 town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:11 pm

I could see scum in Wheme or MathBlade.

Xlos? Maybe. A lot of players are scum reading Xlos, maybe I'm missing something.

=======================

Toog is still scum for his stated target choices.

When you are a town roleblocker, your hope is to stop a NK. That's why the choice of roleblocking nom, who claimed to be a PR, makes no sense at all from a town perspective. Toog was merely providing nom cover for his disastrous fakeclaim.

Same for Galron, why target Galron?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not me:

viewtopic.php?p=10626911#p10626911

Self hammer threat as scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Math: I am going to try to be as nice as I can be under the circumstances, and request that you
bloody kill them both
for me if you flip me first. This is MY GAME, and you're a replacement. You know I keep records of games I play from the start, and so far I am 2W-10L this year (and more to it 2W/7L as Town), It's not fair that you join my game to tunnel me and then "do as you wish" after you get me flipped too.

So, if you want my flip.. let's do it.. but you owe me the flips of Xlo & Wheme afterwards. Was that nice enough?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:14 pm

Hmmmm

Maybe my vibe is off...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:15 pm

In post 1260, Almost50 wrote:@Math: I am going to try to be as nice as I can be under the circumstances, and request that you
bloody kill them both
for me if you flip me first. This is MY GAME, and you're a replacement. You know I keep records of games I play from the start, and so far I am 2W-10L this year (and more to it 2W/7L as Town), It's not fair that you join my game to tunnel me and then "do as you wish" after you get me flipped too.

So, if you want my flip.. let's do it.. but you owe me the flips of Xlo & Wheme afterwards. Was that nice enough?
Can we compromise and flip Toog>Wheme>Xlos?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Math: here's another request.. In the future; please don't replace into games I am in. Let's be friends outside games, but I don['t want to play with you anymore, as I can't take this anymore without eventually snapping. Thank you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:17 pm

Stahp

Can't we kumbaya and yeet Toogeloo?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1260, Almost50 wrote:@Math: I am going to try to be as nice as I can be under the circumstances, and request that you
bloody kill them both

Assuming you’re town, they would go towards the top of my suspect pool. I don’t plan elims ever. They’d get the same grilling I gave you.

Pedit long as we get the scum in A50/DGB/Toog I do not care which order.

I just kinda want this day to end and I think A50 is the best chance of those three.

Pedit: I am sorry that this game is frustrating you. I don’t know how to respond to that as it seems to skirt some of the new mafia rules I just hope you know I am not intending nor will ever intend to hurt you as a person.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1262, DrippingGoofball wrote:
bloody kill them both

Can we compromise and flip Toog>Wheme>Xlos?
Honestly, I don't see Toog flipping Scum here at all. Put yourself in his shoes.. would you have faked to save your p, knowing your p flipping at any time would make you suspect??

Here me out: I personally would not have tried to save nom with a claim like that if I was scum with him, because I wouldn't want to be tied to him when/if he flips. I also think Toog is a better player than I am (although he doesn't talk that much so not many take notice of his skills). Toog is not the kind of player that likes to gambit either, so I'd say it fully out of his scum range to do this.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:25 pm

In post 1266, Almost50 wrote:Honestly, I don't see Toog flipping Scum here at all. Put yourself in his shoes.. would you have faked to save your p, knowing your p flipping at any time would make you suspect??
Why not? You can always try to pass as a town roleblocker. it's working on you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1264, DrippingGoofball wrote:Stahp

Can't we kumbaya and yeet Toogeloo?
How about we sing kumbaya and then you put my talk in proper comprehensible phrasing?

1- I am an Informed Neighbor
2- My Neighbour is WhemeStar
3- My Flavour is Ratio Test
4- Whme's Flavour is Root Test
5- Given the flips we already have it looks like Flavour is indicative of role
6- It thus follows "my neighbor" should also be Informed

Now all I want is for Wheme to tell us what he was Informed of for starters.

I trust you DGB, and I depend on you to get this simple task done. Thanks in advance

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: xlos

Xlos has been shaky all game. If A50 is right wheme should probably be first. And toog still doesn't make sense. But a pissed off A50 isn't theater ime.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Galron »

Seriously, shouldn't it be wheme first?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I’ve pretty much resigned myself to A50 probably not happening even though he should be elimmed and just going to sigh when a green flip happens whoever else we do get then try again tomorrow to explain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:01 am

In post 1270, Galron wrote:Seriously, shouldn't it be wheme first?
I would do Wheme before A50.

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:38 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1249, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1178, Galron wrote:So there are Tests, Thoerems and Derivatives. The Derivatives are not AI. I guess there's no reason to expect that the rest of them are either. So all this flavor fishing/hunting whatever was for naught. But why would there be a flavor cop?
Because WHEME IS AN INFORMED SCUMSTER, and he was Informed of someone's FLAVOUR (Just as I was), with ONE MAJOR DIFFERENCE: "flavour" is a "Role"

You need a flavour Cop to try and find that flavour so you can shoot the player with that Role.

So, unless you are ready to kill Xlos today, we can kill me, see my role is indeed Informed neighbor, suddenly get smart (not you, Math.. God forbid) and realize Wheme is Informed SCUM (which makes perfect sense and explains why he didn't claim his flavour when I asked him to), them kill him.

The question remains: Will there still be enough townies with brains above their shoulders to execute Xlos eventually? Or will you all insist on yeeting Toog because of some bizarre play theories than only Mathblade and DGB are capable of imagining?

Like, if I had the money I'd recruit them both to do a plot for a movie and be guaranteed a huge blockbuster revenue

What
Im a dog that quacks
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:03 am

Can you flesh out your objections a little bit more?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”