Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Xlos »

In post 1422, Toogeloo wrote:You flip me me today and A50 tomorrow, town loses this game. 10%
This typo made me laugh out loud :lol:

I'll be sad if I'm wrong about A50, but I'm willing to take the risk here. We might even get a free point for listening to DGB today :P VOTE: Toogeloo
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 3 VC #9DrippingGoofball (1): Jake the Wolfie ()
Xlos (3) (F-2): Almost50 (), Toogeloo (), Galron ()

Almost50 (1): MathBlade ()
Jake the Wolfie (0):
Titus (0):
Toogeloo (3) (F-2): DrippingGoofball (), Titus (), Xlos ()

Not Voting (1): WhemeStar

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to fade a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no earlier than Thursday, July 8, 2021 9:45:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-08 21:45:00).
This phase will end no later than Wednesday, July 14, 2021 9:45 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-14 21:45:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: Please let me know if you have a different pronoun preference than listed below.
3: The moderator will be V/LA in late July. Tentative dates are July 25 to July 28.

Pronoun Key1: DrippingGoofball : It
3: Xlos : He/him
4: Almost50 : He/him
5: Jake the Wolfie : Any
6: Galron : He/him
7: MathBlade : He/him
9: Titus : She/her
10: WhemeStar : He/him
12: Toogeloo : They/them
Last edited by Ircher on Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:35 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Can someone explain to me why scum defends their partner with their role when the partner had a guilty on them? It doesn’t make sense to me
Im a dog that quacks
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Uh, could you rephrase that?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1428, WhemeStar wrote:Can someone explain to me why scum defends their partner with their role when the partner had a guilty on them? It doesn’t make sense to me
To give them a chance. And audacity.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mathblade, Join us on Toog. If we're wrong, you'll likely get your A50 flip tomorrow. If we're right, we get scum. This is also within your PoE of three. It's a win win proposition for us all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1409, Xlos wrote:This isnt really working. Everyone is too committed to their reads.
This is why I revoted nom yesterday. You get townpoints for trying to work this out. It's precisely what I did yesterday so it's not a lock but major improvement (unless Toog and A50 are both town).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DGB

Titus has gone fool stooge and I don't like it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1408, Toogeloo wrote:Can we wait for a vig that may or may not exist?

DGB claimed 1-shot cop before T3 claimed. Role Cop is meant to try and catch liars since a player who hasn't claimed would just true claim their role. Roles like Roleblocker would be Miller-esque to a Role Cop.

If DGB is scum, and used a fake claim, then a Role Cop becomes a serious threat, which might be the main reason T3 dies last night.

DGB's only townie play from my perspective was the guilty claim on nom³, which is a gambit that DGB scum is known to do.

@A50, how confident is your push on Xlos, and what's your input in a possible DGB lim?
I think much as I am loathe to admit this the smart play is to see if DGB is vigged or not. I don’t see a majority of players willing to elim DGB.

If DGB is town then the players on him would necessarily be taking advantage of paranoia.
If DGB is scum then we have to convince a majority of town to go against what is practical.
It’s in my PoE until it does an actual read questions thingy like I linked and doesn’t half ass it like I know it is capable of doing.
DGB if scum is positioned to deep wolf.
It has done this before and if DGB is a deep wolf then the best way is not to expend our town cohesion bank on elimming it. That plays into a deep wolfs hands.

Between those three (really four because also Wheme now) my gut (yes very scientific says Toog is town) but simply by claim is in my PoE.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1409, Xlos wrote:This isnt really working. Everyone is too committed to their reads. Ill offer a trade: today I’ll vote Toog if both DGB and Titus vote A50 tomorrow. Assuming that they survive the night. This is fair since math will probably move his vote after I do, and tonight scum can easily kill someone suspicious of A50. So if I can’t get at least 2 promised extra votes on A50 tomorrow its a waste of time.

I dont want to vote Toog, they are pretty close to null for me. But Ill take the risk and trust your reads if you trust mine tomorrow (especially if Im dead). Probably not even that much of a trade since I think A50 will be Vigged in the night.

Pedit: Ill also join the DGB wagon for 2 A50 votes tommorrow.
I like this idea. When I am caught up after helping roomie with dinner I will see where the VC is and who is on it to see if this is a good idea based on players as well.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1410, DrippingGoofball wrote:MathBlade, I'm so disappointed in you. I can always count on you getting my alignment right. Now you are providing cover for scum to vote me today, and ask for my "vig." You are responsible for giving legs to that dumb theory that I would do the exact same gambit as scum over and over again.

Scum will claim to vig me tonight and Toog will claim to have roleblocked a townie and frame that townie as scum.

Toog is scum, it's staring us in the face.

He claims to have roleblocked a widely townread player who claimed a PR, just in time to support nomscum's FN fakeclaim.

You don't get more obvious scum than that. I don't understand how we are distracting each other to look elsewhere.
See? That. That right there is why you and A50 consistently remain in my PoE. Instead of doing the things I know you’re capable of you shade me.

And in doing so you give scum an “out”.

Number one rule of town: if scum is being dumb don’t help them.

Now I think we are kinda possibly forced to elim Toog here.
Titus thoughts?

(Must stop posting here to avoid hyperposting rule someone say something please I am on mobile)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Toog

More when I am at a PC and after someone posts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I’d rather vote in xios/A50 but I like the people on this wagon more

LOL I JUST DELWRED MY TOOG VOTE CAUSE ITS L-1 GOOD THIGN I CHECKED BEFORE PUTTING SUBMIT
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Idk should I just hammer
Im a dog that quacks
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1418, Galron wrote:
In post 1406, MathBlade wrote:If DGB is scum then I think it breaks the game wide open but if DGB is town it gives a solid direction of where to go next.
Pray tell, what is that solid direction? You kill a tunneling player and then what?
I think that if DGB is scum, then the plan to bus nom was intention. Then we can look back at who was suspect D1 because then DGB was in a really bad position and then used this for cred.
I think that if DGB is town however, then something is stopping it from being able to be at top form. Normally a cop with a guilty is a high kill target for scum. DGB isn't playing like he's going to die any moment forward and wanting to dump reads. There's something in the emotional gunk that is stopping it. Find that "gunk" and there's your scum. It has made read question walls in highly setup intensive things and been a good town voice so there's something particular about this game. I'd look for a Titus or an A50. I'd look at me but I know I'm town. Maybe Xlos? Someone vocal. Logically probably Titus w/ A50 since she's been much more of a sheep than usual then "rah rah I am Titus god here me these are the scummy scums". Scum!Titus is agreeable.

1428 - I think Wheme is saying Toog scum doesn't make sense because how Toog claimed to roleblock Nom.

1439 - Why would you hammer someone you townread?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1440, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1418, Galron wrote:
In post 1406, MathBlade wrote:If DGB is scum then I think it breaks the game wide open but if DGB is town it gives a solid direction of where to go next.
Pray tell, what is that solid direction? You kill a tunneling player and then what?
I think that if DGB is scum, then the plan to bus nom was intention. Then we can look back at who was suspect D1 because then DGB was in a really bad position and then used this for cred.
I think that if DGB is town however, then something is stopping it from being able to be at top form. Normally a cop with a guilty is a high kill target for scum. DGB isn't playing like it's going to die any moment forward and wanting to dump reads. There's something in the emotional gunk that is stopping it. Find that "gunk" and there's your scum. It has made read question walls in highly setup intensive things and been a good town voice so there's something particular about this game. I'd look for a Titus or an A50. I'd look at me but I know I'm town. Maybe Xlos? Someone vocal. Logically probably Titus w/ A50 since she's been much more of a sheep than usual then "rah rah I am Titus god here me these are the scummy scums". Scum!Titus is agreeable.

1428 - I think Wheme is saying Toog scum doesn't make sense because how Toog claimed to roleblock Nom.

1439 - Why would you hammer someone you townread?
edit for pronouns. Sorry DGB.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:51 pm

In post 1433, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: DGB

Titus has gone fool stooge and I don't like it.
So why aren't you voting TItus?

This vote makes as much sense as a townie roleblocking a player widely read as town who has claimed a PR.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:52 pm

In post 1434, MathBlade wrote:If DGB is town then the players on him would necessarily be taking advantage of paranoia.
100% that, and you are responsible for fueling that paranoia two days in a row.

Xlos
Xlos
Goon
Xlos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Xlos »

In post 1439, WhemeStar wrote:Idk should I just hammer
Unless someone has a bargain to strike that might turn this day around, I don't think people are going to be convinced to change their POE any time soon. That said, I am down to bargain. This wagon feels pretty fake - A50 is the only one pushing it hard and Titus is just following for no good reason. It's easy to imagine that either of them are scum who has successfully twisted us into a corner for today.
I'd probably wait a while since hammering is scary, the wagon feels off, and math has some questions out right now. If you don't feel like Toog is genuinely suspicious, then you should hold off for at least a day, maybe try to come up with a plan to move the annhilation.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Just remember...
In post 1223, Toogeloo wrote:I want a sincere heartfelt apology directed at me from DGB on Day 3 or in the dead thread if I'm yeeted today. I'm just sayin'.
...whether your scum or not. (but you are)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:58 pm

In post 127, nomnomnom wrote:You're feeling pretty different this game monkey. Way less cheery than I've seen you in other games, what happen?
In post 130, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 129, Almost50 wrote:
In post 127, nomnomnom wrote:You're feeling pretty different this game monkey. Way less cheery than I've seen you in other games, what happen?
I don't think this is true, but IF that's the case then you should know the reason without me explaining it. :wink:
I tend to scumread dramatic change of tones like this which is why I'm asking you, you don't carry the chaotic energy you usually carry with you, so I wanted to ask, maybe it's a real life thing :P
In post 131, nomnomnom wrote:eh, maybe it's the monkey butt avatar :lol:
your list is pretty uninspiring though, don't you wanna vote Jake with me
Is this a S/S interaction?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1443, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1434, MathBlade wrote:If DGB is town then the players on him would necessarily be taking advantage of paranoia.
100% that, and you are responsible for fueling that paranoia two days in a row.
There's fueling then there's simply stating. The only thing I have done is state my paranoia when asked about it. I have not pushed you except for maaaaaaaaybe a tiny bit yesterday depending on your definition of "push". All I have said is that you are in my PoE which is true. This is a part of your scum game and therefore I have to take it into account when playing with you. Hell if I wanted to fuel the paranoia, I could quite easily build up an exact case about how something you said is almost EXACTLY parallel to one of your scum games. I'm not because it's 1) not helpful and 2) you're not a good elim but you're a good vig for reasons I've stated. There's a fine difference and I think I've done a damn fine job of stating the possibility while not going down the rabbit hole. I've been trying to get you to be your best self. To do the things that make you good town. I've even given examples. I'm not sure how to get you out of this funk you're in.

The simply stating it however, is what keeps conf town/likely town alive. If I'm wrong and merely just a paranoid idiot then scum don't kill you and think you can be elimmed later. That's why if you're a deep scum pushing you gets the emotional capital all kinds of wishy washy. But if you're dead due to a vig and town we keep the same emotional capital and see who wanted it changed.

I don't mind being the "stupid idiot" if it helps us win. I will take my reputation being absolutely tarnished if scum can't win. I won't naturally do that as I don't think I've done anything bad per se. But I think there's a good possibility you're scum. It's not enough to be a probability so I want to leave it alone since you should be vigged or killed by scum and not wasted energy on during the day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:02 pm

MathBlade, I'm town. Just beware when someone claims to have vig'ed me, and there is no other NK. Promise?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:08 pm

In post 360, MURDERCAT wrote:I think if I were to try to hero solve this would be my team:

{Almost50, theslimer3, Galron}
This post adds a +1 scumpoint for all three players mentioned.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”