Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1542, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Btw, regarding checking S&M: they can still have hitman if Gamma bought the 1-shot AD and relayed his result to S&M in the PT. Role blocking S&M is not a clear. The only player that cant have hitman now is S_S unless he and Gamma swapped claims. Nobody can be cleared because anyone could have bought hitman if scum, and even if it is unlikely that S_S or S&M swapped claims, it could have happened.

Mechanically we can only know at least one of S_S and Gamma are scum
In post 1543, Something_Smart wrote:Anyone swapping claims is pretty risky with the AD's going around. Even without them, it screws you over if the person with the money dies first.
This is how we know Kyouku is lying here. Imaginality already confirmed my 1 shot AD results on him.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by imaginality »

I think the point is, if you are scum, you could be partners with someone else who got the 1-shot AD. I confirmed I bid 90, it doesn't mean it confirms you were the AD rather than your scum buddy.
It seems like an unnecessary risk to do this unless scum also won watcher (otherwise watcher could have seen it wasn't you who visited me). But ssbm is correct that it's technically possible.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:21 pm

In post 1551, imaginality wrote:I think the point is, if you are scum, you could be partners with someone else who got the 1-shot AD. I confirmed I bid 90, it doesn't mean it confirms you were the AD rather than your scum buddy.
It seems like an unnecessary risk to do this unless scum also won watcher (otherwise watcher could have seen it wasn't you who visited me). But ssbm is correct that it's technically possible.
Why would scum!anyone even want the 1 shot AD? That would be like the stupidest scum ever.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:25 pm

I believe SS is town or I never would have tried to save him, so if anyone wants to link us, I’m fine with thqt because I know we’re town and I strongly believe both that SS is as well and he did in fact get a real guilty on Gamma.

I also believe you and Marci are town as well.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 1552, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1551, imaginality wrote:I think the point is, if you are scum, you could be partners with someone else who got the 1-shot AD. I confirmed I bid 90, it doesn't mean it confirms you were the AD rather than your scum buddy.
You make some really good points and then there's stuff like this. Why would scum want 1-shot AD? To appear town by getting a PR and using it in a townlike way
Why would scum!anyone even want the 1 shot AD? That would be like the stupidest scum ever.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by imaginality »

You make some really good points and then there's stuff like this. Why would scum want 1-shot AD? To appear town by getting a PR and using it in a townlike way.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:55 am

In post 1555, imaginality wrote:

You make some really good points and then there's stuff like this. Why would scum want 1-shot AD? To appear town by getting a PR and using it in a townlike way.
Sure but we spent 300 on that. We actually didn’t specify 1 shot but Gypyx interpreted it that way, so we just went with it.

My obvious point being, hypothetical scum!us would be far better off spending our pennies on something far more useful that would also look town and help a scum wincon.

If someone has an rb, feel free to use it on us, if there is actually still any room for doubt.

If Kyouku was actually town here, why not just say, S & M you’re wrong on me? Instead he was pretty much grasping at straws and sr every single thing pointing to us town.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 5.3Gamma Emerald (4) : Marcistar - Something_Smart - Smoke And Mirrors - ssbm_Kyouko
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (1) Imaginality - Gamma Emerald
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (0)

day 5 ends in (expired on 2021-07-12 09:42:30)

Players may vote for the day to end early by posting
"Quick End"
(2/4 required)
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by imaginality »

Quick End

I don't think anything is changing now and if Gamma flips town, this is a better time of day for me to be available to slam a vote on SS at day start (if I'm not NKed).

If Gamma does flip scum I'll roleblock Something_Smart, who seems the least likely to have hitman.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I guess I can probably just end the day then? Doesn't seem like there's anything else left to talk about.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:30 pm

In post 1558, imaginality wrote:
Quick End

I don't think anything is changing now and if Gamma flips town, this is a better time of day for me to be available to slam a vote on SS at day start (if I'm not NKed).

If Gamma does flip scum I'll roleblock Something_Smart, who seems the least likely to have hitman.
Shouldn’t you rb Kyouku, so he can’t kill anyone or is hitman like a strongman?

If Gamma flips scum which I believe he will then you already have one confitown in SS and since we have no money, you could confirm us town, unless Kyouku no kills?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Hitman is effectively strongman, yeah.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by imaginality »

The mod confirmed to me my roleblock fails if it's used on someone who's using hitman. I mentioned this earlier in the game at some point
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:42 pm

In post 1562, imaginality wrote:The mod confirmed to me my roleblock fails if it's used on someone who's using hitman. I mentioned this earlier in the game at some point
:/

So that means it’s wasted on Kyouku then.

Too bad you don’t have a rolestop instead of a roleblock.

So Kyouku almost certainly has it and will of course lie about that.

I haven’t paid that much attention to the mech stuff. I initially didn’t have a clue what AD was.

Pooky was supposed to help with that but it never came up.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I have the 1-shot hitman from d1 still. By your own admission you tracked me and saw me go nowhere when Marci has jailed. If I were scum and not on Marci's team I would have used my strongman that night to shoot through jailkeeper.

But yes, I have only spent 426 so scum!me has the money to have bought the 2-shot hitman as well.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:16 pm

Okay before I go to bed

Quick End
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Gamma Emerald has been executed, he was a...

Spoiler:
Mafia Goon

Night 5 starts now ands ends in (expired on 2021-07-14 03:10:41)
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Night 5 has ended...

imaginality has died, he was
Vanilla Townie

Day 6 starts now
Show

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 6.0Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (4) - Everyone

day 6 ends in (expired on 2021-07-18 02:50:39)
Show

bottom text
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:04 am

In post 1564, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I have the 1-shot hitman from d1 still. By your own admission you tracked me and saw me go nowhere when Marci has jailed. If I were scum and not on Marci's team I would have used my strongman that night to shoot through jailkeeper.

But yes, I have only spent 426 so scum!me has the money to have bought the 2-shot hitman as well.
Yes but I asked the mod, if that was actually valid if you visited Marci and he said it wasn’t. Iow, my “inno” is null and void if you visited Marci. I figured when I saw this post, you were planning to NK Imaginality and frame us.

VOTE: Kyouku

And don’t insult our intelligence here. You didn’t use the hitman because you obviously didn’t think you needed it. You’re not clear, the mod confirmed that and SS knows 100% this is my obvtown meta here as did Mastina who had me as her #1 tr.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:05 am

In post 139, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 137, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 128, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 126, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 124, Mistyx wrote:i think gamma and kyouko are town
i think forming reads so quick is nai but i dislike it.
You only dislike it because we aren’t sheep that will listen to your weak cries for power
A bit intense, Gamma.

Out of everybody currently with a heal vote, which slot brings you the most confidence?
Kyouko, for potentially peculiar reasoning
He mentioned a fake guilty that he pulled in another game, and I believe he’s truly remorseful for that. As such I believe he’d put extra thought into his choices compared to someone else who wasn’t trying to rebound from something like that.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:08 am

In post 364, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:HEAL: Flea

If enough votes on CB happen, I can switch.
In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you NOT want Kyouko?
Oh lookie here, where Gamma hard pushes me to switch my vote for MO from Flea to Kyouku. I’m sure that’s a complete coincidence

Not.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:13 am

In post 1542, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Btw, regarding checking S&M: they can still have hitman if Gamma bought the 1-shot AD and relayed his result to S&M in the PT.
Role blocking S&M is not a clear. The only player that cant have hitman now is S_S unless he and Gamma swapped claims. Nobody can be cleared because anyone could have bought hitman if scum, and even if it is unlikely that S_S or S&M swapped claims, it could have happened.

Mechanically we can only know at least one of S_S and Gamma are scum
In post 1564, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
I have the 1-shot hitman from d1 still
. By your own admission you tracked me and saw me go nowhere when Marci has jailed. If I were scum and not on Marci's team I would have used my strongman that night to shoot through jailkeeper.

Oh scum!Kyouku caught in a lie. Implies we can’t be cleared because we MIGHT have hitman, knowing all thr while that she actually had it. How is this a townie thought ever?

Kyouku is confiscum.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:27 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1567, Gypyx wrote:
Night 5 has ended...

imaginality has died, he was
Vanilla Townie

Day 6 starts now
Damn this was to be expected I guess
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:29 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1569, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1564, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I have the 1-shot hitman from d1 still. By your own admission you tracked me and saw me go nowhere when Marci has jailed. If I were scum and not on Marci's team I would have used my strongman that night to shoot through jailkeeper.

Yes but I asked the mod, if that was actually valid if you visited Marci and he said it wasn’t. Iow, my “inno” is null and void if you visited Marci. I figured when I saw this post, you were planning to NK Imaginality and frame us.

VOTE: Kyouku

And don’t insult our intelligence here. You didn’t use the hitman because you obviously didn’t think you needed it. You’re not clear, the mod confirmed that and SS knows 100% this is my obvtown meta here as did Mastina who had me as her #1 tr.
You should ask the mod again in more clear terms if you still think your track on me doesnt clear me of having visited Marci
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”