Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

The problem isn't that you misremembered, it's that you cited wanting to prove you didn't have 301 as the reason for wanting to bid on something, when only Gamma's partner could have known a 301 bid was coming.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

It wasn't about proving I didnt have 301, but about showing I'd spent 500. Also I spent a good amount of time in the Night phase obsessing over the numbers. These are my notes from that night

Marci dies tonight. If S_S dies, Marci/Mastina is team. Mastina announced Tracker 200. Scum would need to outbid this. No matter who is scum, they can afford to outbid mastina. Instead, they bought the useless hitman at 301 to shade gamma

^turns out this was wrong, but I have all the bids written out and a big circle around the 301 on hitman. That's probably why I thought that. That, and I remember seeing the 90 on Neighborizer and thinking I should have put my bid on Neighborizer as well.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1592, marcistar wrote:
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It is demonstrable that everyone had reason to kill Imaginality last night.

Smoke and I are not targets because we're butting heads like mastina and VFP were. S_S is not a target for anyone but you because they can be seen as bussing at end of day yesterday. The only upside for you is his townflip makes his assessment of Distance's cop crumb more convincing, which reinforces that Kitty did not get Cop.
imaginality fairly trusted me and i could prob convince him enough to vote where i wanted.
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also, your bidding history is just scummy. No bids on cop or doctor, no attempt to take any role away from scum D1 like Imaginality and I did.
sure, view it as scummy i dont mind too much.
i wasn't gonna take away roles like cop, doctor, etc when i know i don't know how to use them effectively. i figured staying back and letting someone who does know take it would be the better move for town.
"no attempt to take any role away from scum d1" i figured other people were already gonna be doing that.
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Obviously you were hoarding money to buy dayvig. Not a good look for you to vote me here either when I've been your townbeard the whole game.
yeah, like thats totally out of question for town to be doing as well! :roll: :roll:
townbeard..? idk what the term means. but im super sure smokes town, and im super sure imaginality roleblocked something_smart, and im kinda sure that something_smart wouldn't have had any hitman powers. that only leaves you in my eyes.
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also if I were scum, then hitman showed up the last day by design. That would line up with me using hitman the night prior. I would need to refill my shots. And yet, I didnt use hitman because there was no kill,
huh im confused, this doesnt really make sense with how im reading it
can u reexplain this? im kinda dumb :oops:
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:you tried to kill someone, probably Imaginality, on N3, because he had roleblocker to stop a kill. That would have pointed Gamma and S&Ms POE at me and VFP as well, because they were pushing 2 scum in {VFP, Imaginality, Kyouko} Mastina was also pushing VFP hard with Imaginality as a possible partner. This could have shifted mastina to pushing VFP and I as partners, which is what her top townread S&M would also have been pushing.
hmm..? i dont think i think things through as scum but okay! :good:
"you tried to kill someone, probably Imaginality, on N3" -> why would i do this..? if i wanted him gone i could've easily just sat back and watched the flames as the wagon on him grew, but i was trying to prevent his elim. letting his wagon go through would've done much of the same effect. getting rid of the town rber, limiting all of those peoples poes, so why would i have tried so hard to prevent his elim..?
1. I don't think so. Imaginality was not a townie who was swayed by others and you have not convinced anyone in this game to do anything. You have sat on the fence and/or sheeped all game. Provide evidence that you could have convinced Imaginality to do something. Case me.

2. Not going for cop/doc makes sense and is in line with what you said D1, but that could have been a prophylactic excuse. What is inconsistent is what you ignored though. You didnt try to take any scum powers away on D3. This is inconsistent with how you played D4.

3. Townbeard means the town players that scum blend in with/hide behind. A beard like in a disguise.

4. I am MO. If I were scum, then the fact that Hitman appeared the morning of D4 means that I was expecting it to appear because I enhanced it. That means that on N3 I would have used my hitman ability from D1 to shoot through the JK which was won by town. If I were scum, I would know my team did not win JK via the PT. So I would use hitman to kill you and he JK would not have stopped you, then I would have bought hitman the next day, to "refill my shots"

5. I dont recall seeing this on reread, but I didnt get through the whole game. I don't remember you efforting anything this game so I'm gonna go ISO you around that time.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:44 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also I wanted to wait for S&M's auction history for this, but as you're leaving soon to V/LA I have to post it early. S&M admitted they bid 365 on Cop in . An oddly specific number, and I cant deduce the reasoning from the numbers alone. However, the mid-day bid on the 2-shot AD was also 365, and by the time 1060 was posted, the 2-shot AD bid was posted already. So, did S&M happen to bid the same amount on Cop on D1 that someone else bid on 2-shot AD D2? It is strange that the same specific number appeared in two places from 2 different people, when the first number was not published.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Making me wonder, is 365 the magic number that scum agreed to bid on things in order to make town pay a decent amount? Was the midday bid on D2 also from them, because if it was, they are confscum
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:47 am

Seems pretty unlikely that they would bid the same weird amount on two things and only claim one of them.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:48 am

Also, I have a few more hours but I don't want to forget to announce it.

V/LA till Tuesday
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:57 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1605, Something_Smart wrote:Seems pretty unlikely that they would bid the same weird amount on two things and only claim one of them.
Yes, but they didnt claim the amount they bid on cop until much later than the mid-day D2 was posted. They originally claim they bid on, and did not receive cop in . The point is, the midday bid on 2-shot AD was exactly 365. Prior to that bid, there had been no publication of that number. That's why I wanted to wait for their full bidding history, to grill them on how they decided how much to bid on cop, and to see where else they claim to have bid.

Town!S&M cant afford Tracker if they won 2-shot, but scum!S&M could have bid on 2-shot AD before midday to drive the price, then bid on the 1-shot AD separately. Or Gamma could have driven the 2-shot price up, so that neither of them would be guilty to the 2-shot AD if scum didnt win it. By bidding only 300 on 1-shot AD, S&M still has 500 to slam onto dayvig if it appears.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1279, marcistar wrote:
In post 1278, mastina wrote:
I won the 1x jailkeeper, and I jailkept marcistar last night.

i think we should trust mastina unless theres a cc or anything. i tried digging and it failed, dont see anything else to explain this.
In post 1276, imaginality wrote:I didn't target anyone.
So either the jailkeeper jailkept scum, or jailkept scum's target, or the doctor protected town, or the scum no-killed.
i don't think its very likely scum no killed, they 100% need to get the number of very trusted townies down to get a shot at winning (and before more people can be thought of in a "near confirmed" way), not killing at this state would be detrimental for them.

mastina
, who do u think vfps partner would be?

gamma emerald, something_smart, vfp <- scums within these, maybe possibly ssbm_kyouko could be, but that seems unlikely to me.

smoke
, who do u think?
imaginality
, who do u think?
(anyone else is welcome to answer as well)

I still think something_smart would be the more likely to flip scum, but im fine with vfp as well.
Was looking for where Marci says she defends Imaginality instead of letting him die and found this little rule of 3 gem in green.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And Marci, who did you try to dig with the 2nd shot (the blocked one) and why did you target them?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 618, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 607, mastina wrote:
In post 561, VFP wrote:So I'm E1 because scum do what they do every game and call me town.
No you're L-1 because this game is incredibly winnable via POE thanks to how D1 played out, and the N1 nightkill can be used to deduce even further the most likely scum to make the kill there in the remaining players, and you're the best fit for that.
In post 590, imaginality wrote:VOTE: Mastina because she talked a lot about her vote but a lot of the logic seemed to contain some "in this scenario I think it's most likely VFP" statements where the reason for thinking it's most likely VFP wasn't really laid out.
What's there to lay out when it's player psychology analysis?

I am somewhat familiar with the way most of the players operate in this game when they are scum. What they are likely to do as scum, how they operate as scum, thoughts that are likely to occur to them as scum and thoughts that are unlikely to occur to them as scum.

If Flea was killed because cyrus is scum and cyrus's scumbuddy didn't tell them to not do this, the most likely player to fit that is VFP because VFP is the type of scum player that would analyze cyrus's choice and not see the downside, supporting it, more or less. He would look at it, and either be indifferent to it or more likely "sounds like a good idea" or something to that effect. Where he would see the upsides to the kill but not consider the downsides involved.

If Flea was not killed because cyrus is scum, the possibilities are Flea was killed to PR hunt or Flea was killed for general threat level.

If Flea was killed to PR hunt, the two players most likely to engage in PR hunting are Cupcake Butterfly and VFP. They are the players most likely to try and delve into PR speculation, of where the bids were, and try to kill based off of that. VFP has engaged in this type of behavior before so he tops the charts in this regard.

If Flea was killed for general townness factor between Flea being obvtown and being Flea...VFP is one of the players with the most familiarity with Flea, and the type of player to be most afraid of Flea, and the type of player most likely to approve of a kill on Flea for that reason.

But all of this relies on psychological profiling of the player in question. How do you explain a psychological profile? How do you give details of it? You can't exactly point to past scumgames for a one for one comparison because it's not a tell, there's enough variance in games that it's not going to be a one for one comparison. You can look at the general psychology and basic patterns, but that's about it, and it's those patterns that make me think VFP is the most likely to approve of a Flea kill here.

I can maybe explain the psychology behind the players who wouldn't make the Flea kill as to why they're unlikely to make it. But the unlikely-to-nightkill psychological profiles are pretty damn similar in how fact-lacking they are, so I genuinely don't know how to give more. You're asking me to create extra logic in a place where there's no extra logic to be had.
@Mastina do you tr kyuku? Having her top srs 2 slots that actually voted scum really weirds me out.
In post 619, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 613, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Thinking my tr on Misty was probably right. Scum!SS tends to be somewhat frozen.
You're probably giving my scumgame too little credit, I think. That doesn't seem like a post I'd have trouble making as scum.
In post 620, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 619, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 613, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Thinking my tr on Misty was probably right. Scum!SS tends to be somewhat frozen.
You're probably giving my scumgame too little credit, I think. That doesn't seem like a post I'd have trouble making as scum.
Oh okay, you’ve improved then in that case. Misty was my #1 tr until she replaced out though but I’ll wait and see then.

But for now, you’re definitely not pinging me.
This was an interaction I noted last night in favor of scum!S&M: looks like buddying to me
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

and by that I mean during Night phase reread - got a slow time at work and am going through posting what I took notes on so the info's out there. Pretty confident it's one of Marci/S&M but it's hard to say which. They both make sense as Gamma partners so if anyone has noticed anything that makes them not a Gamma partner please show it
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 671, marcistar wrote:UNVOTE:

for rn since im gonna be a bit busy today :oops:
^At this point she is unvoting from VFP who was at 5 votes, which would be L-1 in majority elim.
In post 684, marcistar wrote:wait hehe guys im back! i thought my grad was gonna take longer :P
In post 672, imaginality wrote: need to reread marci but retyping all this means it's 2am now, so sleep first, iso after. Pedit: would marci have unvoted if there was a competing wagon? If VFP gets elimmed and flips town that unvote will look convenient in retrospect.
im fine with being limmed if it look convenient. :D
in 672 Imaginality comments on the unvote. He comments again on it in a later post I'll be quoting later, but what I find scummy in this post is the last "fine with being limmed if it look convenient." This is a bit too cavalier of an attitude for town to have, and reads like scum "playing it cool" to me.
In post 723, marcistar wrote:
In post 703, imaginality wrote:

@Gamma Emerald
@Smoke and Mirrors
@cyrus62
@marcistar
@ssbm_Kyouko

Unless I've missed a post, none of you are currently voting.
Someone is going to get eliminated in less than a day (barring an extension or explicit no-elim votes getting plurality)

Currently there are by my count 3 votes on VFP, 2 on Something_Smart, and 1 on mastina.

1. Who do you want to see eliminated out of those three?
2. Vote for that person before end of day

If your answer to 1 is "someone else", vote for that person.
If your answer to 1 is "don't elim anyone today", vote for No Execute.

If you don't vote for someone else (or no execute) I shall assume tomorrow you're happy with VFP being eliminated.
my head rlly hurts rn and im tired,
i want something_smart to have a tiny bit more time to have a chance to contribute before we elim them.
so then between vfp and mastina, i would prefer vfp since i kinda think mastinas town :?
im sure theres someone better, but im not sure if ill have a good enough conclusion before phase end. ^.^ (how long is it until phase end?)
Considering Marci was a leading voter on VFP earlier in the day and has not made any indication of progression on VFP, I find it odd that now their reasoning amongst these 3 users is "well S_S just replaced in, and mastina is town, so let's do VFP I guess(?)" There is no indication that there ever was a scumread on VFP. There should be, considering she was pushing VFP earlier in the day. There's not, because scum!Marci is playing the game by coasting behind aggressive town in (Kyouko vs S&M) and (mastina vs VFP)
In post 731, marcistar wrote:
In post 724, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:I was fine with no execute until Kyuku decided to shitpush me. I will yeet that slot out of the stratosphere gladly.
hmm, i wouldn't mind a kyoko elim too much, they aren't confirmed town in any way, their choices as market owner could've easily been made as a like.. if they put roles better for scum, that wouldve been soo sus, so they couldve done these roles to avoid the sus.. :P
but it does worry me because before todays phase i thought they were pretty okay :-(
their push on u is kinda bad since u lead the thing on kitty so hard, u wouldnt stop until u got answers it seemed like... i dont think scum wouldve done that..?

idk how kyouko plays.. maybe they could be scum here, or maybe they could be like idk how to word it nicely, but they could be town who thinks they caught something but they actually havent? i wouldnt be surprised with either..

hmm, but i think i think i think that kyoukos d1 weighs heavier on the scale for me.. so imma pray theyre town :good:
In post 729, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
Hello, to anyone here capable of rational thought. It’s pretty damned obvious that Flea was killed in order for me to get pushed here. It’s not rocket science.
im not capable of rational thought sis sorry :roll:
-
i og thought that flea was killed
because kyouko let it be known what money theyve spent
, and flea was otherwise the other pretty widely townread..
it could be possible that its to get you elimed, but i dont think that wouldve been the reason..? it looks kinda like nobodies gonna wanna follow ssbm_kyouko on the push for you, so i don't think its something scums trying to set up.. i think if they wanted to set up something, it would be something more easy for people to follow after? does scum usually push on u o-o
Bold green could be TMI. Makes sense because Gamma tried to do the same thing with Godfather, except he was actually scum. If scumteam chose not to kill me because of how much money I spent, it would make sense for them to try to use it as a defense by buying Hitman for 499 later. They were probably just trying to hit cop. But Marci didn't say that. Marci said it was because of the money I spent.

Aside from the possible TMI though, scum!Marci is posturing to mislim me later in this post, further supporting the theory that the flames of the 2 TvTs in S&M/Kyouko and Mastina/VFP are being fanned quietly from the sidelines by scum.
In post 916, marcistar wrote:
In post 913, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Could you go into your mastina townread reasoning?
im not sure how they usually play, but i think they're just straightup demotivated town trying their best this game. though they kinda mention how theyre not into the game alot (which could be seen as like trying to gain pity or something, not sure if thats the right word) i think theyre genuine in it.
In post 913, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Do you think S_S has contributed enough to be town for toDay, or do you have a different opinion on them?
i dont think they've contributed much for town, i just feel bad if they get elimmed right after subbing in..
is something i kinda expected them to say eventually, i just feel like they should be given a bit more time to get into things.
In post 913, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Now there's been a little bit longer to figure things out, do you have any new scumreads outside of the 3 Imaginality presented?
brain empty rn, would have to reread to come up with something confidently :oops: :oops:
tho like, the attacks on cyrus... like it specifically doesnt feel weird, but something around that chunk of time feels a bit weird..
The first two replies in 916 read like scum!Marci's excuses to ignore these slots. The third reply, that they still have no scumreads, demonstrates that they were not trying to solve the game, as earlier, when Imaginality made , Marci replied that they'd have to think more to figure out who is scum. So they've now made excuses, and later, when I follow up, they have still not formulated anything concrete or of their own.
In post 923, marcistar wrote:
In post 918, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why did you expect 819, 835 out of S_S? Did you scumread misty before the replace?
i didnt really have a read on them before the replace that i voiced, og in one of my first few posts i think i mentioned them, but i didnt rlly scumread them that hard as the game went on.
what i expected = a replace in being sused to act like that.. an experience ive seen before is when i was playing a game once off site, someone subbed out, and then my friend subbed in for them and they were limmed before they could do much.. their defense was always "i cant explain what [previous player] did, can u please try to read me?" stuff like that, so i was expecting a similar reaction here.
In post 918, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:By the attacks on cyrus, do you mean the wagon that just formed? Is there any person in particular saying weird things, or any pair of posters? There are 4 of us on him I think - if it was weird, who made it that way and why?
maybe it could be i just don't like the speed or that im not confident in what he'll flip,
or maybe its that nobody is rlly trying to fight smoke on it..
im not sure exactly..
maybe its just how weird something_smart and cupcake butterfly feel around that point, they both followed smoke, but didnt seem so sure in it.
I press for answers again in 918, but again there is nothing specific. Marci is just being vague, can't explain any of her reads. She also says about misty/S_S she didn't really have a read on them that she voiced. Implying she had some kind of read that was not voiced. "I didn't really scumread them that hard as the game went on" - implying she scumread them a little, or townread them? This is inconsistent with the reasoning she provides in response to 723 above. There she just says S_S should be given time. The bolded is also subtle shade, yet the next day, after a Cyrus townflip, there is no followup from Marci
In post 925, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 2.5Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (1) - Imaginality
Smoke and Mirrors (1) Cyrus62
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (1) - VFP
cyrus62 (5) - Smoke And Mirrors - Something_Smart - Cupcake Butterfly - Gamma Emerald - ssbm_Kyouko
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (2) - Mastina - Distance

not voting (0)

day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-26 10:38:57)

auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Aution Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 5

2-shot Auction Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 365

2-shot Gravedigger - the top bet at the mid point is 25

2-shot Watcher - the top bet at the mid point is 100

sorry for the delay !
The VC doesn't show it, but Marci is not voting here when Cyrus is limmed despite her seemingly being against Cyrus' "weird" wagon and despite VFP being a potential alternative that she has voiced she'd be willing to vote.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:54 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The thing is, reading overnight I can see it being either of S&M or Marci. I think town!Marci would have come to the conclusion S&M is scum if she read the game. Maybe she's not reading? I'll post what else I have on scum!S&M now. I'm more convinced by scum!Marci at this point though.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:59 am

I don't think it's S&M.

Nancy tends to play pretty agenda-based when she's scum and she's not afraid to get into shitfights with people. I think their whole progression is pretty antithetical to that mindset-- how she immediately reached out to me when I replaced in and pretty quickly got a townread on me, and then she actually acted on that townread when it counted, and they got and played their PR's in a way that doesn't feel scum-motivated (especially when they tracked you and thought they cleared you which, while wrong, was likely genuine).
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:09 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

-: Is this scum theatre (where the scumteam's plan is to elect me because Alisae is gone and Alisae's ego ruined it for MO!Pooky), or Gamma laying foundations to infiltrate my TRs by campaigning for my MO?
: Extremely confident in town Gamma, but why? I don't see any reason to be, except that they were recently teamed and S&M says Gamma is not behaving like he did in that game. Would still like that game next time you're around @ S&M
-: The buddy interaction I posted earlier, but also 618 is shopping for my elim. S&M also shops for my elim during our fight on D2 instead of addressing my arguments directly.
In post 639, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 637, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, it's totally fair game to call him scum because his scumreads don't make sense. I think accusing him of ripping reads from his dead scumbuddy is pushing it, though.
I think it’s far more likely he wasn’t paying attention. I never actually implied that, all I said was it’s sus to me, that it’s the exact same srs. There’s 4 slots on Kitty wagon and Kyuku just happens to sus the same 2. My argument is if scum, he either wasn’t paying attention or he even possibly anticipated this kind of argument.

The way he said, if green, he’s voting Distance absolutely pinged me though. I think Kitty wagon is pure and if Kyuku’s plan is to yeet the extremely unlikely non-existent busser, if I’m right, his srs will eventually probably include Imaginality and Gamma because he’s not looking elsewhere.
In post 651, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 639, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:The way he said, if green, he’s voting Distance absolutely pinged me though.
I did not say this. I said if you are green I will reconsider Distance. If you're red I'll absolutely be voting Distance.
So here it could just be TvT tunnel vision by S&M, but when I said "if you are green I will reconsider Distance", what I meant was, imo, clear, in the context of my original post: "Distance could be your partner but if you are green I will reevaluate that Distance could be scum because he makes sense as your partner, but not necessarily on his own." Felt to me at the time that S&M intentionally missed the meaning in my original post .

Speaking of 605 though, does scum!S&M kill Distance when this is what I'm expressing? I think it makes sense for Gamma to make that kill, but not S&M.

Then there's the original push on me which seemed disingenuous, as well as hard defending of Gamma whenever I tried to put pressure on him, which btw, if you all read my ISO, you should be able to see that I'm not bussing Gamma but am genuinely suspicious.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:16 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1614, Something_Smart wrote:I don't think it's S&M.

Nancy tends to play pretty agenda-based when she's scum and she's not afraid to get into shitfights with people. I think their whole progression is pretty antithetical to that mindset-- how she immediately reached out to me when I replaced in and pretty quickly got a townread on me, and then she actually acted on that townread when it counted, and they got and played their PR's in a way that doesn't feel scum-motivated (especially when they tracked you and thought they cleared you which, while wrong, was likely genuine).
I thought the same thing about their night actions. They make sense from a town POV. Just that they keep pushing me for what looks like blatantly made up reasons, like the way they suddenly flipped on me because they clarified something with Gypyx (which turned out to be false). And typing up what I had as notes for scum!S&M, I'm not really convinced the way I am when I read Gamma. I think it's just clear that scum coasted this game, and they would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids and that pesky (watch)dog. Did anyone get neighborized by Imaginality btw? In my last game with a (full) neighborizer they had a PT before they neighborized anyone. So conceivably he could have left legacy in a PT and sent it to someone he trusts as town. I would expect that to be S_S, but you haven't said anything about it. Idk if because he was X-shot he didn't get a hood right away, or if he didn't want to be confused for a killer if anyone still had tracker/watcher shots (by claims that should not be the case). Maybe he just didn't think to use it, or maybe the kill canceled it out in this case. By NAR I think the neighborizer should resolve even if he dies.

Only reason I'm not voting yet is I want responses from S&M, but I intend to vote Marci atm
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:23 am

I wasn't neighborized.
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:30 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1602, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:1. I don't think so. Imaginality was not a townie who was swayed by others and you have not convinced anyone in this game to do anything. You have sat on the fence and/or sheeped all game. Provide evidence that you could have convinced Imaginality to do something. Case me.
i dont think im allowed to do that tbh :good:
In post 1602, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:2. Not going for cop/doc makes sense and is in line with what you said D1, but that could have been a prophylactic excuse. What is inconsistent is what you ignored though. You didnt try to take any scum powers away on D3. This is inconsistent with how you played D4.
it was the last day.. should i just let my money rot instead of trying :good:
In post 1602, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:5. I dont recall seeing this on reread, but I didnt get through the whole game. I don't remember you efforting anything this game so I'm gonna go ISO you around that time.
i know theres a point where i did try my best to get things off of him :good: tho maybe its not "efforting" in other peoples standards. i know i was so against an elim on imaginality at one point.
In post 1609, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And Marci, who did you try to dig with the 2nd shot (the blocked one) and why did you target them?
distance
reason: i was just doing whatever yall were saying since i have no idea what to do with it and people were giving ideas in chat. i remember someone saying to dig distance if there wasnt a scumflip.
In post 1612, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:in 672 Imaginality comments on the unvote. He comments again on it in a later post I'll be quoting later, but what I find scummy in this post is the last "fine with being limmed if it look convenient." This is a bit too cavalier of an attitude for town to have, and reads like scum "playing it cool" to me.
ive acted like this before
In post 1612, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Considering Marci was a leading voter on VFP earlier in the day and has not made any indication of progression on VFP, I find it odd that now their reasoning amongst these 3 users is "well S_S just replaced in, and mastina is town, so let's do VFP I guess(?)" There is no indication that there ever was a scumread on VFP. There should be, considering she was pushing VFP earlier in the day. There's not, because scum!Marci is playing the game by coasting behind aggressive town in (Kyouko vs S&M) and (mastina vs VFP)
was really mainly vibes.
In post 1616, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Did anyone get neighborized by Imaginality btw?
me
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:41 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And did he have anything in the PT for you to share now?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:55 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1619, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And did he have anything in the PT for you to share now?
im not allowed to copy paste right?
he 100% roleblocked something_smart i think.
he didnt really leave me "share with the class" sort of thing tho.

i can share what his reads were, but im not sure how much of it u guys wanna see? do u want everything
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You can paraphrase like with a role PM, but cant quote
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2, Gypyx wrote:14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player.
You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.
fuckin got em
VOTE: Marcistar
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:07 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1622, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2, Gypyx wrote:14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player.
You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.
fuckin got em
VOTE: Marcistar
..? im confused-

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”