Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:07 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1249, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1246, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1244, morph the cat wrote:That's a ffery post.
Ffery was your t3 read in unwnd’s game a meta read
It was a Shea read. When Anya flipped scum, my Shea read went scum. T3 inherited the slot, but by then Cabd and I had our solve and we were pushing all our scumreads, including T3.
Okay well then everything I said this game regarding you and t3 has been wrong wooooo
Im a dog that quacks
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Celestial Powerhouse »

In post 1242, Lukewarm wrote:I guess we have different definitions of paranoid then.

Because, I would describe "he is scum who is afraid of the influence they might have." as being paranoid.

And also not really lining up with the reality of my posts. Like, I am scum afraid of town!Morph, so I ---- refused to give them a mutual town read.
Ditto for Unwnd. (whose list was not explicitly town->scum, but I feel like he put me in a pretty favorable position nonetheless)

If anything, pointing them out and saying I don't trust them (or, as you thought I was saying, calling them scum) seems like the faster way to draw their attention to me (or getting them to night kill me if they are the opposite scum team).

----------

What I was mainly trying to point out that you reduced the possibilities to exactly 2 options, discounted 1, and ended on that must mean that I am scummy.

You never even listed the possibility that I could be town with genuine concerns for the slots. Do you really think that there is no reason for me to be wary of those slots right now?

Basically, it did not feel like you were trying to understand my stance, but more like you just wanted to frame my stance as scummy.
Uh no. Scum dont get paranoid of influence. That doesn't make any sense at all. Paranoia is when you dont know. Scum know. Like hell they do. This is not a definition issue. This is you painting it as one. The first post you made about it was purposefully shading me because I was very clearly not saying you were paranoid town or paranoid scum. Painting it like that is what you did though.

You are scum/werewolf afraid of power players so you are starting off by putting them low on your lists so that their influence is lower. That's a pretty common scum tactic? giving mutual town reads to players that you think will become UTR is a bad idea if you are scum. the mutual town reads dont mean anything if the majority of town thing they are more towny than you....

how did I "reduce possibilities"? I am making analysis's on the game. I think you're paranoid town or discrediting shady scum. I say that the latter is more likely. How is that
"reduc[ing] the possibilities to exactly 2 options, discounted 1, and ended on that must mean that [you are] scummy." Go on with your fancy words but you are totally just exaggerating the hell out of a post saying that I think you might be scum.

I specifically said that I thought you being scum was more likely in that post. Why am I supposed to also explain why you could be town?

Your posts are highly erratic and unreasonable in this game. you seem to be expecting things that are totally unreasonable. if anything you are the one framing us as scummy with totally unreasonable arguments.

VOTE: Lukewarm

I haven't talked this out with Zeus and Hades but you are being so scummy here that I think we will all agree on this vote just fine.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
roam the earth, searching for entertainment.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

okay maybe wheme star can be town actually

at the very least not aligned with morph cat
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Anya »

In post 1251, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:
In post 1242, Lukewarm wrote:I guess we have different definitions of paranoid then.

Because, I would describe "he is scum who is afraid of the influence they might have." as being paranoid.

And also not really lining up with the reality of my posts. Like, I am scum afraid of town!Morph, so I ---- refused to give them a mutual town read.
Ditto for Unwnd. (whose list was not explicitly town->scum, but I feel like he put me in a pretty favorable position nonetheless)

If anything, pointing them out and saying I don't trust them (or, as you thought I was saying, calling them scum) seems like the faster way to draw their attention to me (or getting them to night kill me if they are the opposite scum team).

----------

What I was mainly trying to point out that you reduced the possibilities to exactly 2 options, discounted 1, and ended on that must mean that I am scummy.

You never even listed the possibility that I could be town with genuine concerns for the slots. Do you really think that there is no reason for me to be wary of those slots right now?

Basically, it did not feel like you were trying to understand my stance, but more like you just wanted to frame my stance as scummy.
Uh no. Scum dont get paranoid of influence. That doesn't make any sense at all. Paranoia is when you dont know. Scum know. Like hell they do. This is not a definition issue. This is you painting it as one. The first post you made about it was purposefully shading me because I was very clearly not saying you were paranoid town or paranoid scum. Painting it like that is what you did though.

You are scum/werewolf afraid of power players so you are starting off by putting them low on your lists so that their influence is lower. That's a pretty common scum tactic? giving mutual town reads to players that you think will become UTR is a bad idea if you are scum. the mutual town reads dont mean anything if the majority of town thing they are more towny than you....

how did I "reduce possibilities"? I am making analysis's on the game. I think you're paranoid town or discrediting shady scum. I say that the latter is more likely. How is that
"reduc[ing] the possibilities to exactly 2 options, discounted 1, and ended on that must mean that [you are] scummy." Go on with your fancy words but you are totally just exaggerating the hell out of a post saying that I think you might be scum.

I specifically said that I thought you being scum was more likely in that post. Why am I supposed to also explain why you could be town?

Your posts are highly erratic and unreasonable in this game. you seem to be expecting things that are totally unreasonable. if anything you are the one framing us as scummy with totally unreasonable arguments.

I haven't talked this out with Zeus and Hades but you are being so scummy here that I think we will all agree on this vote just fine.

-Mister Ocean
would you say you feel lukewarm about it?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Anya »

In post 1252, Dannflor wrote:okay maybe wheme star can be town actually

was just thinking that but idk if it's bc he was calling me obvtown
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:10 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1254, Anya wrote:

What am I? Chopped liver?
Echolocation
Echolocation
Goon
Echolocation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Echolocation »

The girls are fighting.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 785, petapan wrote:
In post 779, Echolocation wrote:Please please please vote me Unwnd PLEASE I need you to vote me I am going to die if you don't vote me.
Just arbitrarily quoting a totally random post to mark my spot in this iso.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Anya »

In post 1255, morph the cat wrote:

no you're striped liver
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:12 am

In post 491, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:I dislike this post. I'm noting this because Morph previously had negative things to say about Celestial Powerhouse, but I haven't had an opinion until now.
I dislike this post. I'm not going to say why because I've already thrown your case in the Styx. So neener neener.
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Anya »

celestial it sounds like you're trying to sell Lukewarm on your wolfread of him
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:14 am

In post 1251, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:I haven't talked this out with Zeus and Hades but you are being so scummy here that I think we will all agree on this vote just fine.
I like my hair when it's not being extinguished. We can keep the vote.

-Hades, the one with the flaming hair.
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: Lukwarm
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Anya »

VOTE: celestial

following my kidney
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:20 am

In post 1225, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:At risk of getting bolted again, Zeus likes to jump the gun.
He also likes to make Apollo race his bolts.
Dont forget about this!
In post 288, Dannflor wrote:it's very funny to walk into this position and see just "townie" in the role pm I open up - I was honestly expecting literally anything else

I wonder if T3 just got bored
This is an opinion in the game, to have one reading is required Dann did explain later with a reasonable explination but to say we have misunderstood the gsme state while doing it themselves is

HAHAHAHAHA

- thunda and lightning
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:22 am

Post by The Resistance »

In post 412, Vecna wrote:
In post 214, The Resistance wrote:I 100% think T3 is town here and that people are reading into posts too much.
~Ircher
100% is a large amount of certainty....
Yes. To be clear, it was part exaggeration, but the read stands.
In post 416, Uncle Shelby wrote:It seems like the kind of post made specifically to defend T3, rather than to protect the sanctity of the game, ie ensuring a slower, productive first day.
Umm.. What? That makes no sense. How does that kind of statement prolong the day/make it less productive.
In post 568, Uncle Shelby wrote:Did the Kazyan and morph FoSes come from VCA as well?
morph I believe is mostly an association read. It may be a bit early to do such, but with the way they were spearheading the T3 wagon, it didn't come across as very townie.

Kazyan I think was playing the newbie card too much early game, and thus the FoS there.
In post 1015, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:except resistance. I dont agree with that one because Titus feels scummy and I haven't seen a single ircher post yet which is problematic(I may have missed it because of how I am reading up so let me know if there's been ircher posts)
I posted somewhat early, but I'm also getting drowned out by the thread's speed. I think I'm technically on page 8-10, so yeah.
In post 1154, Dannflor wrote:ircher needs to post more
This isn't happening at the current thread rate.

I'll be back tonight probably with some actual thoughts. This was just me searching my username for any outstanding concerns.
~Ircher
Hydra of Titus and Ircher.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

the alisae inside my head just said ircher is lockscum
Echolocation
Echolocation
Goon
Echolocation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Echolocation »

Every time Ircher plays in a hydra he rolls scum. Someone break it to him.
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:25 am

Post by The Resistance »

That being said, I saw Dannflor give out a last will and testament. Please explain that; it doesn't seem like he is in danger of being eliminated here soon, so it does register as a bit overdramatic.
~Ircher
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1269, Echolocation wrote:Every time Ircher plays in a hydra he rolls scum. Someone break it to him.
the one time he didnt, he was 3p :cry:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:27 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1258, Anya wrote:
In post 1255, morph the cat wrote:

no you're striped liver
I'm just saying, we've been townreading you for a while. I'm curious how that plays into your kidney or whatever it is you're using to process this game.
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:29 am

Post by The Resistance »

In post 1269, Echolocation wrote:Every time Ircher plays in a hydra he rolls scum. Someone break it to him.
This is strictly false, and I'll prove it right now.
Okay, surprisingly, I checked, and it doesn't seem I have a town hydra game recorded on my wiki. That said, viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85633 is basically a town game due to what the win con for my slot was that game.
~Ircher
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1270, The Resistance wrote:That being said, I saw Dannflor give out a last will and testament. Please explain that; it doesn't seem like he is in danger of being eliminated here soon, so it does register as a bit overdramatic.
~Ircher
Still catching up but my impression thus far is that Dann will be eliminated today.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”