MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1624, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1620, MathBlade wrote:For example on this page alone Titus+Wheme becomes very probable.

Titus has a theory of Wheme + Galron she is pursuing and says everyone should mass claim yet doesn’t push Wheme for a PR/VT claim.

So this tells me that she’s not hunting Wheme to see if informed neighbor is the only thing he has which is sus
And if Titus+Wheme then Titus has been doing all the kills
Because I already full claimed?
You did A claim. That’s all it is.

In a Titus town world I don’t expect her to take anything claimed for granted.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:09 am

Post by WhemeStar »

No it’s pretty obvious A50 and my roles are the same
Im a dog that quacks
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1567, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1402, Jake The Wolfie wrote:VOTE: DrippingGoofball

No. No. Fuck that. I'm not taking your shit right now. You don't get to decide ifbother people are being genuine or not.
If you assume scum were always killing because of suspicion then DGB is scum here.
Then you get DGB with me(incorrectly) or Galron

Which would make Murdercat’s reads mostly wrong which defeats the Murdercat was killed for reads argument unless frame job.

So like some players have to be killed for not reads reasons
FINALLY

I was waiting for the scum to out themselves as to why Jake was killed.

I didn't say a thing the morning of, because I felt I was being FRAMED, and that the NK was the sign of a
social
gamestate manipulative scum team more than a
mech
manipulative scum team.

Over and over MathBlade has been throwing little hints what we should look at why Jake was NK'd, but no one took the bait - especially not me.

At last someone (MathBlade) blurted out that Jake was killed for his "reads" - which was no read at all, it was just Jake being angry with me for calling out his trollish ways. He was vig bait, not scum NK bait. That's why the NK always felt soooooo manipulative to me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s pretty obvious that you were neighbors with A50 yes.

Informed? Maybe?
Other things? No fuckin clue.

A50 scumread you pretty hard.
Why did you not use the hood if you’re town?

Pedit: Confused? This post is me talking with Titus assuming kills were about reads? I don’t get what you’re arguing here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1533, Ircher wrote:
Day 5 VC #1Not Voting (5): Galron, DrippingGoofball, WhemeStar, Titus, MathBlade

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to fade a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no earlier than Thursday, July 15, 2021 9:45:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-15 21:45:00).
This phase will end no later than Saturday, July 24, 2021 9:45 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-24 21:45:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: Please let me know if you have a different pronoun preference than listed below.
3: The moderator will be V/LA in late July. Tentative dates are July 25 to July 28.
4: Please note that with five players left, there is no minimum deadline.

Pronoun Key1: DrippingGoofball : It
3: Xlos : He/him
4: Almost50 : He/him
6: Galron : He/him
7: MathBlade : He/him
9: Titus : She/her
10: WhemeStar : He/him
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like my entire point of that is I don’t get why scum were killing who they did and Titus’s argument didn’t make sense.
So I started with her premise that players were killed for reads reasons and reached a logical contradiction?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1627, DrippingGoofball wrote:

No. No. Fuck that. I'm not taking your shit right now. You don't get to decide ifbother people are being genuine or not.
If you assume scum were always killing because of suspicion then DGB is scum here.

Which would make Murdercat’s reads mostly wrong which defeats the Murdercat was killed for reads argument unless frame job.

FINALLY

I didn't say a thing the morning of, because I felt I was being FRAMED, and that the NK was the sign of a
social
mech
manipulative scum team.

Over and over MathBlade has been throwing little hints what we should look at why Jake was NK'd, but no one took the bait - especially not me.

At last someone (MathBlade) blurted out that Jake was killed for his "reads" - which was no read at all, it was just Jake being angry with me for calling out his trollish ways. He was vig bait, not scum NK bait. That's why the NK always felt soooooo manipulative to me.
Didn't I say Jake was killed for opposing A50? Let me check.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1545, Titus wrote:
In post 1536, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1535, DrippingGoofball wrote:WTF was my reaction to being alive today.
Assuming you’re town I think smart scum doesn’t kill you. That would make Xlos unlimmable and this is elo. Given Xlos was the kill they must have believed you weren’t a one shot.

Assuming you’re scum well…then scum killing you is dumb.

Like the Jake kill seems dumb.

How do we have smart and dumb scum?

I looked over the game and I am just confused.
Jake was likely killed because he was the biggest proponent of not eliminating A50.
Yup
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

So what exactly is DGB saying here Titus?

I don’t get it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:21 am

In post 1631, Titus wrote:Didn't I say Jake was killed for opposing A50? Let me check.
It could be a reason, but it's more of a sideways hit than a direct hit.

MathBlade, who replaced in a scummy, replacement-rich slot, has been making cases that I'm scum every day. One day, in anger, Jake votes me, and finds himself dead'ed in the morning.

It just fits into MathBlade's day time agenda so tightly.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1627, DrippingGoofball wrote:

FINALLY

social
mech
manipulative scum team.

DGB

How did you go from I can’t be scum to
I have to be scum for doing NKA on Jake’s death?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:23 am

I lied so that you don't kill me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:24 am

Also I wasn't 100% sure that it was you who was the manipulative mastermind behind the Jake NK. I figured it was very much in Titus' wheelhouse or yours.

Now I know it was yours.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1634, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1631, Titus wrote:Didn't I say Jake was killed for opposing A50? Let me check.
It could be a reason, but it's more of a sideways hit than a direct hit.

MathBlade, who replaced in a scummy, replacement-rich slot, has been making cases that I'm scum every day. One day, in anger, Jake votes me, and finds himself dead'ed in the morning.

It just fits into MathBlade's day time agenda so tightly.
So you’re arguing that I as scum,
Do not kill the player who is extremely paranoid of me and who could guilty me,
And instead kill Jake?

When scum!me (not true but hypothetically) knows that elimming a claimed cop (assuming you’re town) is an uphill battle so hard as to be nigh on impossible

When in that world if you check me then even if I elim you I would be outed scum the next day.

Like what?
This does not make sense

And even if I was scum again I never kill you after you claim an inno.

Like what?

This does not compute
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

Dgb, thought on Galron
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

You can argue that I am scum all you want.

I get I replaced into a scummy slot.
I do that all the time. Sometimes the slot is scum sometimes it’s town sometimes it’s 3P.

At least make an argument that makes sense.
Otherwise if you’re town you’re going to lead it astray.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:34 am

In post 1639, Titus wrote:Dgb, thought on Galron
Both Galron and Whemestar are in the same category for me - people that I find hard to read. Gun to the head, I'd say Galron is town and Wheme is scum. So my solve today is MB and Wheme. Let me check what MB has said about both of these players.

It's not impossible that both are scum together, but on account of the NKs, I'd say one of them has got to be you or MB, and I don't believe it's you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:39 am

In post 682, MathBlade wrote:WhemeStar+*
Is it bad you believe the nom claim? No? Your beliefs are your beliefs. I think with claims out so far I think it might be a good idea for you to extrapolate some. Assuming you’re town then if nom is town you either save Nom or demonstrate what pinged you and then we can use it as a starting point. If nom is scum then you learn how to judge nom claims better. Assuming you’re scum there’s risk involved but I think you’re town and it’s antitown to go into those risks so gonna quit rambling now.
So I see Wheme a lot in MB's POE, but never an actual push, so far.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:39 am

In post 682, MathBlade wrote:Galron+
I see where Galron started with T3 but I don’t think T3 is scum because it’s kinda dumb to claim informed early if scum. Yes usually informed is scum only but I think there’s some weird shit going on here. I like most of their progression and while I disagree with their logic on Nom I can see how someone would get there.
This is a lot of saying nothing.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1643, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 682, MathBlade wrote:Galron+
I see where Galron started with T3 but I don’t think T3 is scum because it’s kinda dumb to claim informed early if scum. Yes usually informed is scum only but I think there’s some weird shit going on here. I like most of their progression and while I disagree with their logic on Nom I can see how someone would get there.
This is a lot of saying nothing.
On the contrary.

For Wheme I was saying his lack of content is unacceptable and still is.
This is me saying I think T3 is the rolecop. It doesn’t say anything about Galron except that I see his logic.

The fact you see it as nothing is irrelevant.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes yes I tried to suggest other players were rolecop in the wall to give T3 a chance. Yes yes that’s scummy

So yeah considering claims forcing scum to kill a VT is a good thing
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:47 am

Urgh, I can't find fault with MB having null-ish reads on both these slots, so moving on.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Titus »

Tempted to vote Galron here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Titus »

I just want to hear from him first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus before you vote Galron do look at the read wall DGB mentioned again ;) ;)

And this comment has nothing to do with Galron but I think it explains some of my responses.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”