DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hello ego post.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 245, marcistar wrote:
In post 244, Roden wrote:I'm down for town reading Kyouko, if only because her reasoning for scum reading me is so bad I don't think scum would try it.
do u usually play like this..?
Like what? Her accusation is completely unreasonable. Let alone hypocritical since she hasn't commented on everything either.
In post 246, Saudade wrote:controversial town lean slot with the most votes on him eksdia
Exactly.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 249, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
What discussion have you been doing until page 10? Most of your posts up to that point were, as I said, question-dodges. What town intent could this possibly have? But honestly it's early and I'm not locking onto you yet. Do better.

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.
Salsabil - good tone and trying to solve the game early = town in my eyes.

TOWN LEAN

Saudade - at first I didn't like their tone but I don't really see scum being likely to be so nonchalant, if that's the right word.
Manatee - gut read. Trust me on this.
Not_Mafia - yes he is a troll but at the same time it looks like he's actually contributing and trying to solve. Unlike the other Miltank avatar in the game...

NULL

Everyone else, expect another list later in day 1 when there is more content.

SCUM LEAN

omo - trolled in an useless way, dodged questions, picked up the slack in the last page which is why I'm not binning them as scum,
DGB (Looker) - another gut read. I'll let DGB post before voting them though.

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
Quote the posts you think are best indicative of me being scummy.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 251, Roden wrote:
In post 244, Roden wrote:I'm down for town reading Kyouko, if only because her reasoning for scum reading me is so bad I don't think scum would try it.
Like what? Her accusation is completely unreasonable. Let alone hypocritical since she hasn't commented on everything either.
Let me take you through the reasoning again since you seem to not follow, based on you a) saying my read is unreasonable and b) calling my read hypocritical.

1. Roden's ISO up to 172 seems content to participate in RVS.
2. Roden, in 172, complains that RVS is going on too long. Conclusion: Roden wants to move the game out of RVS. Up to this point, the thought process tracks. You
were
fine to participate in RVS, but now you are tiring of it.
3. In 173, immediately afterward, you ask omo how serious their hero solve is. In good faith, this can be seen as an attempt to get the conversation moving
away
from RVS. To this point, your purported stance on RVS and your actions still track with one another.
4. Things of interest that could be commented on occur while you are offline
Spoiler: The things that happened, raw quotes, no context
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 147, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:
In post 66, MaxTheFox wrote:Is Not_Mafia trolling or what?

VOTE: omo for being the only other one not to confirm.
VOTE: MaxTheFox
This is a nervous scumclaim right here
In what way is it a scumclaim? I think I'm keeping the vote then...
In what way isn't it?
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 156, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
Mention the post(s) you find town indicative please.
Which ones are scum indicative?
In post 184, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
This isn't the answer of my question and their posts are either NAI or fluff so far.

UNVOTE: geraintm

VOTE: OMO
In post 186, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In what way isn't it?
The burden of proof is on you, you accused me first.
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?
In post 194, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
It's scummy because it gets in the way of town's discussion. Especially since RVS is pretty much over.

And answer my question, with how you're dodging people's questions I'm happy to lock my vote onto you.
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
In post 197, marcistar wrote:
In post 162, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also VOTE: Marcistar masons unite on this
spoilered image removed from quote by ssbm_Kyouko

In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?
vote whoever.
im voting looker because i felt like the whole "waiting on max" thing was just them making excuses to not post. and my vote kept, because i don't really like his posting following manatees questioning them.
don't think what they've been doing is really scummy rn, the game was not really serious and they seem to have been trying to drive it into serious zone.
In post 200, Saudade wrote:Max has reacted alright to the few votes thrown at him actually
In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:[color=8040FF]I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?[/color]
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 212, ManateeDude wrote:looker looking like a good policy lim on top of the fact i dont really dont TR them at all
In post 214, Not_Mafia wrote:Don't like how quickly Saudade has let go of his hate boner
In post 217, marcistar wrote:
In post 205, Looker wrote:Why are Women voting Titus? Is she a misogynist?
tbh, i remember reading the vote count.. and i was just confused who women was because i dont remember there being someone named that.. am i remembering wrong?
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 209, Looker wrote:I confused owo with Manatee - it's all pink and blue
"cliquey" are u saying thats scummy..? whats making you want to use that to go after her instead of me..?
and, if ur confusing owo with manatee, why did u not switch onto manatee once u realized this mistake?

5. In 218, when you return, your immediate post is "Didn't get an answer to this." Your question was directed at omo, and if you had read to know he didnt answer you, you would have also seen he was husy engaging with one of the scumreads in his hero solve. A more appropriate follow up for town that was tring to sort omo would be to comment on his interaction with Max, or follow up with a question asking him to explain his read on Marci or Manatee, as it seems clear that he is serious about Max, and by extension, should be serious about the others.

In my opinion, you should have been commenting on the action from 4. 218 is the kind of post that scum makes to give the appearance they are genuinely scumhunting: "look everyone, when he didn't answer my question, I didnt forget about it. Call me town because I'm following through with this" - I used to do this as scum all the time. I would re-iso myself constantly and make sure everyone had answered my questions and if they had not, I would get loud about it. Because a lot of people will form scumreads because "this person is asking questions but isn't drawing meaningful conclusions", or "... but doesn't seem to care when they go unanswered"

There is the reasoning.

a) My read on you is not unreasonable.
b) The basis of my read is that you did not comment on things that could take the game out of RVS when you purport to be tiring of it. There is nothing hypocritical about my read, because I did not say I was tiring of RVS (though I was, and was having difficulty forming reads), and am bringing something that gets the ball rolling instead of doing very little about it and trying to make it look like I am doing more than I am.

To say my read is hypocritical is to show that you are not trying to understand my thought process. If you had tried to understand it, you would have known what my issue with you was, and you would not accuse me of being hypocritical. It shows you are thinking at a shallow level by reducing my read on you to "Roden didnt comment on everything so he is scum" and trying to flip that reduction around on me and call me hypocritical for not commenting on everything.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:30 am

In post 21, Saudade wrote:did you know that orthogonal states of the spin half quantum sub space are 180 degrees instead of your conventional 90
I'd love to see the mathematical proof of this

NOT
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

DGB who is evil?
I prefer they, thanks :)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:32 am

In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:I am masons with your mum
UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:32 am

VOTE: Not_Mafia

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:33 am

Post by marcistar »

i dont think its unreasonable, you seem a bit held back this game :P
do you usually play so go-with-the-flow held back type of style?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:34 am

In post 0, T3 wrote:Reviewed by Isis and mastina.
In post 0, T3 wrote:Reviewed by Isis
In post 0, T3 wrote:Reviewed by
Isis
uh oh

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:37 am

In post 255, Dwlee99 wrote:DGB who is evil?
I'm on page 5 and it's still nothing but a
confusion of fakeclaims.
Get it? Like a murder of crows.

I wonder if some of it is deliberate.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:39 am

In post 172, Roden wrote:But yeah it feels like RVS is going on a bit too long.
Whassup with dat??? Right?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:41 am

UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

He's the only one who is actually trying to play the game.

Scum!Not_Mafia is usually happy to troll.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:44 am

Saudade and Kyouko are also getting annoyed and taking initiative to get the game started, so town points for that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:45 am

In post 225, oʍo wrote:The way Marci reacted to me pushing on them feels towny in retrospect, I was just a bit taken aback at the time when they were not suspicious of me which made me feel like there was TMI at play but at the end of the day scum leans towards actually questioning people who are FoSing them.

I'll sheep you for now kyouko VOTE: Roden
This feels like scum backing down with their tail between their legs.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:47 am

In post 237, oʍo wrote:but really like their posting screams "I am uninformed"
Can you elaborate on this? Whose posting? How does it scream "I am uninformed"?

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Roden »

In post 253, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Let me take you through the reasoning again since you seem to not follow, based on you a) saying my read is unreasonable and b) calling my read hypocritical.

2. Roden, in 172, complains that RVS is going on too long. Conclusion: Roden wants to move the game out of RVS. Up to this point, the thought process tracks. You
were
3. In 173, immediately afterward, you ask omo how serious their hero solve is. In good faith, this can be seen as an attempt to get the conversation moving
away
from RVS. To this point, your purported stance on RVS and your actions still track with one another.
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In what way isn't it?
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
This isn't the answer of my question and their posts are either NAI or fluff so far.

In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In what way isn't it?
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
It's scummy because it gets in the way of town's discussion. Especially since RVS is pretty much over.

And answer my question, with how you're dodging people's questions I'm happy to lock my vote onto you.

vote whoever.
im voting looker because i felt like the whole "waiting on max" thing was just them making excuses to not post. and my vote kept, because i don't really like his posting following manatees questioning them.
don't think what they've been doing is really scummy rn, the game was not really serious and they seem to have been trying to drive it into serious zone.
In post 200, Saudade wrote:Max has reacted alright to the few votes thrown at him actually
In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:[color=8040FF]I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?[/color]
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index
In post 212, ManateeDude wrote:looker looking like a good policy lim on top of the fact i dont really dont TR them at all
In post 214, Not_Mafia wrote:Don't like how quickly Saudade has let go of his hate boner
tbh, i remember reading the vote count.. and i was just confused who women was because i dont remember there being someone named that.. am i remembering wrong?
"cliquey" are u saying thats scummy..? whats making you want to use that to go after her instead of me..?
and, if ur confusing owo with manatee, why did u not switch onto manatee once u realized this mistake?

5. In 218, when you return, your immediate post is "Didn't get an answer to this." Your question was directed at omo, and if you had read to know he didnt answer you, you would have also seen he was husy engaging with one of the scumreads in his hero solve. A more appropriate follow up for town that was tring to sort omo would be to comment on his interaction with Max, or follow up with a question asking him to explain his read on Marci or Manatee, as it seems clear that he is serious about Max, and by extension, should be serious about the others.

In my opinion, you should have been commenting on the action from 4. 218 is the kind of post that scum makes to give the appearance they are genuinely scumhunting: "look everyone, when he didn't answer my question, I didnt forget about it. Call me town because I'm following through with this" - I used to do this as scum all the time. I would re-iso myself constantly and make sure everyone had answered my questions and if they had not, I would get loud about it. Because a lot of people will form scumreads because "this person is asking questions but isn't drawing meaningful conclusions", or "... but doesn't seem to care when they go unanswered"

There is the reasoning.

b) The basis of my read is that you did not comment on things that could take the game out of RVS when you purport to be tiring of it. There is nothing hypocritical about my read, because I did not say I was tiring of RVS (though I was, and was having difficulty forming reads), and am bringing something that gets the ball rolling instead of doing very little about it and trying to make it look like I am doing more than I am.

To say my read is hypocritical is to show that you are not trying to understand my thought process. If you had tried to understand it, you would have known what my issue with you was, and you would not accuse me of being hypocritical. It shows you are thinking at a shallow level by reducing my read on you to "Roden didnt comment on everything so he is scum" and trying to flip that reduction around on me and call me hypocritical for not commenting on everything.
This is way too long winded for you to just confirm that you think I'm scum because I didn't comment on everything. I'm literally trying to follow up on a question I asked and because I didn't also live react to everything else along the way, I guess that means I have to be scum.

I really don't know what else to tell you. The amount of shit you want me to comment on is extremely unreasonable, and I'm the only one you're trying to hold to such a standard.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Roden »

In post 258, marcistar wrote:
i dont think its unreasonable, you seem a bit held back this game :P
do you usually play so go-with-the-flow held back type of style?
I've literally never played a game with you before? What are you talking about here?

And haven't you just been memeing all game and brushing off every accusation toward you?

VOTE: Marcistar
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:20 am

Post by ManateeDude »

"someone wrote a long read on me early in the game guess im confscum"

ur not quite doing yourself any favours there
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:24 am

Post by ManateeDude »

i think marci was just asking if this is ur normal playstyle? what abt her comment provoked such a strong response from you?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 266, Roden wrote:
In post 253, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

were
away
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In what way isn't it?
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:

In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In what way isn't it?
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:

vote whoever.
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index

There is the reasoning.

This is way too long winded for you to just confirm that you think I'm scum because I didn't comment on everything. I'm literally trying to follow up on a question I asked and because I didn't also live react to everything else along the way, I guess that means I have to be scum.

I really don't know what else to tell you. The amount of shit you want me to comment on is extremely unreasonable, and I'm the only one you're trying to hold to such a standard.
Not saying you needed to comment on every post in the spoiler, that would be unreasonable. I did expect to see something different from you from context though - something that matched the context of omo's interactions with Max at least, or a comment on one of the other subjects under discussion.

I'll assume since you're now saying that expecting you to comment on everything was unreasonable that you're no longer saying the push itself is unreasonable and leave it at that for now.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:27 am

Post by ManateeDude »

VOTE: Roden

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 271, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Roden

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
Who do you mean by "the people calling [Roden] out"

ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:29 am

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 272, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 271, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Roden

Who do you mean by "the people calling [Roden] out"
you
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:29 am

Post by ManateeDude »

i think i just visualized there was more of a push in my head LMAO but i just meant your case

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”