ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

im much more willing to listen to individual cases that might be reachy but i think cases involving teams r pretty flimsy this early
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Titus »

Catching up tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 191, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 188, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Mod
, V/LA till 21st July, I'll have a religious festival in my country tomorrow.
Eid Mubarak
Thank you so much!! But how did you know??? :o :o :o
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index
:roll:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 214, Not_Mafia wrote:Don't like how quickly Saudade has let go of his hate boner
You're trying
Not_Mafia
, last game with me where you were also trying but as scum..... Hmmmmmmmmm

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 222, Roden wrote:
In post 219, Looker wrote:Women = Roden, and I'm not switching because I like owo more. The cliqueyness was half-assed. It can be re-attacked later.
We get it, you're either scum claiming or you're a PR trying to hide yourself with scumminess so you don't get NK'd. Whatever, moving on.
This mentioning PR part seems TMI.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 225, oʍo wrote:The way Marci reacted to me pushing on them feels towny in retrospect, I was just a bit taken aback at the time when they were not suspicious of me which made me feel like there was TMI at play but at the end of the day scum leans towards actually questioning people who are FoSing them.

I'll sheep you for now kyouko VOTE: Roden
Umm, what happened in between??
In post 223, oʍo wrote:seeing this level of depth of thought from you is refreshing because it tells me you're very likely town as I correctly vibed you out to be, although I may not necessarily agree with your conclusions(I'm partially convinced? I like what you noticed but I had Roden as town so I'm a bit biased towards not being wrong xD), I think the thought process you are displaying is towny.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 242, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Rodent
Kyo town? :o
Seems so, why you're so surprised?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 253, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 251, Roden wrote:
In post 245, marcistar wrote:
In post 244, Roden wrote:I'm down for town reading Kyouko, if only because her reasoning for scum reading me is so bad I don't think scum would try it.
do u usually play like this..?
Like what? Her accusation is completely unreasonable. Let alone hypocritical since she hasn't commented on everything either.
Let me take you through the reasoning again since you seem to not follow, based on you a) saying my read is unreasonable and b) calling my read hypocritical.

1. Roden's ISO up to 172 seems content to participate in RVS.
2. Roden, in 172, complains that RVS is going on too long. Conclusion: Roden wants to move the game out of RVS. Up to this point, the thought process tracks. You
were
fine to participate in RVS, but now you are tiring of it.
3. In 173, immediately afterward, you ask omo how serious their hero solve is. In good faith, this can be seen as an attempt to get the conversation moving
away
from RVS. To this point, your purported stance on RVS and your actions still track with one another.
4. Things of interest that could be commented on occur while you are offline
Spoiler: The things that happened, raw quotes, no context
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 147, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:
In post 66, MaxTheFox wrote:Is Not_Mafia trolling or what?

VOTE: omo for being the only other one not to confirm.
VOTE: MaxTheFox
This is a nervous scumclaim right here
In what way is it a scumclaim? I think I'm keeping the vote then...
In what way isn't it?
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 156, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
Mention the post(s) you find town indicative please.
Which ones are scum indicative?
In post 184, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
This isn't the answer of my question and their posts are either NAI or fluff so far.

UNVOTE: geraintm

VOTE: OMO
In post 186, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 147, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In what way is it a scumclaim? I think I'm keeping the vote then...
In what way isn't it?
The burden of proof is on you, you accused me first.
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?
In post 194, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
It's scummy because it gets in the way of town's discussion. Especially since RVS is pretty much over.

And answer my question, with how you're dodging people's questions I'm happy to lock my vote onto you.
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
In post 197, marcistar wrote:
In post 162, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also VOTE: Marcistar masons unite on this
spoilered image removed from quote by ssbm_Kyouko

In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?
vote whoever.
im voting looker because i felt like the whole "waiting on max" thing was just them making excuses to not post. and my vote kept, because i don't really like his posting following manatees questioning them.
don't think what they've been doing is really scummy rn, the game was not really serious and they seem to have been trying to drive it into serious zone.
In post 200, Saudade wrote:Max has reacted alright to the few votes thrown at him actually
In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:[color=8040FF]I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?[/color]
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 212, ManateeDude wrote:looker looking like a good policy lim on top of the fact i dont really dont TR them at all
In post 214, Not_Mafia wrote:Don't like how quickly Saudade has let go of his hate boner
In post 217, marcistar wrote:
In post 205, Looker wrote:Why are Women voting Titus? Is she a misogynist?
tbh, i remember reading the vote count.. and i was just confused who women was because i dont remember there being someone named that.. am i remembering wrong?
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 209, Looker wrote:I confused owo with Manatee - it's all pink and blue
"cliquey" are u saying thats scummy..? whats making you want to use that to go after her instead of me..?
and, if ur confusing owo with manatee, why did u not switch onto manatee once u realized this mistake?

5. In 218, when you return, your immediate post is "Didn't get an answer to this." Your question was directed at omo, and if you had read to know he didnt answer you, you would have also seen he was husy engaging with one of the scumreads in his hero solve. A more appropriate follow up for town that was tring to sort omo would be to comment on his interaction with Max, or follow up with a question asking him to explain his read on Marci or Manatee, as it seems clear that he is serious about Max, and by extension, should be serious about the others.

In my opinion, you should have been commenting on the action from 4. 218 is the kind of post that scum makes to give the appearance they are genuinely scumhunting: "look everyone, when he didn't answer my question, I didnt forget about it. Call me town because I'm following through with this" - I used to do this as scum all the time. I would re-iso myself constantly and make sure everyone had answered my questions and if they had not, I would get loud about it. Because a lot of people will form scumreads because "this person is asking questions but isn't drawing meaningful conclusions", or "... but doesn't seem to care when they go unanswered"

There is the reasoning.

a) My read on you is not unreasonable.
b) The basis of my read is that you did not comment on things that could take the game out of RVS when you purport to be tiring of it. There is nothing hypocritical about my read, because I did not say I was tiring of RVS (though I was, and was having difficulty forming reads), and am bringing something that gets the ball rolling instead of doing very little about it and trying to make it look like I am doing more than I am.

To say my read is hypocritical is to show that you are not trying to understand my thought process. If you had tried to understand it, you would have known what my issue with you was, and you would not accuse me of being hypocritical. It shows you are thinking at a shallow level by reducing my read on you to "Roden didnt comment on everything so he is scum" and trying to flip that reduction around on me and call me hypocritical for not commenting on everything.
Ok, I'm convinced to vote
Roden
but my current SR
OMO
also voted them and I don’t think scum need to buss this early. I'll decide after finishing the catch-up ig.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 262, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

He's the only one who is actually trying to play the game.

Scum!Not_Mafia is usually happy to troll.
and I saw the opposite.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 271, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Roden

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
Agreed

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 279, Roden wrote:Side note but I'd rather avoid the song and dance of taking me to E-1 to get me to claim. I'm telling you now that it's a waste of time and that I don't really want to bother defending myself for the next few days over literally nothing. So if y'all want me to claim now just say the word.
:shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 288, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 62, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 54, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 44, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm mason
VOTE: SSBM_KYOUKO
and your partner is?
Saudade
Is it a serious claim?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 291, oʍo wrote:
In post 290, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 286, oʍo wrote:@kyouko do you know who I am yet btw, if so let's townblock here :3
No idk who you are

But I do think saudade is town. You I'm not sure of yet
remember a person in your last game called taco.. haha, not the guy who faked a guilty on a townie that would be pretty cringe, but yeah :)
Wait, you're DkKoba or not??? :nerd:

MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 252, oʍo wrote:
In post 249, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
What discussion have you been doing until page 10? Most of your posts up to that point were, as I said, question-dodges. What town intent could this possibly have? But honestly it's early and I'm not locking onto you yet. Do better.

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.
Salsabil - good tone and trying to solve the game early = town in my eyes.

TOWN LEAN

Saudade - at first I didn't like their tone but I don't really see scum being likely to be so nonchalant, if that's the right word.
Manatee - gut read. Trust me on this.
Not_Mafia - yes he is a troll but at the same time it looks like he's actually contributing and trying to solve. Unlike the other Miltank avatar in the game...

NULL

Everyone else, expect another list later in day 1 when there is more content.

SCUM LEAN

omo - trolled in an useless way, dodged questions, picked up the slack in the last page which is why I'm not binning them as scum,
DGB (Looker) - another gut read. I'll let DGB post before voting them though.

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
Quote the posts you think are best indicative of me being scummy.
Still waiting for you to explain this:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

And this:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
It should be obvious:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:

And just a normal response:
In post 285, oʍo wrote:Getting kinda annoyed at the discreds coming at my slot because I crack jokes/play to unsettle occasionally just bc its unorthodox.
Cracking jokes =/= randomly accusing people. It just looked like scum trying to throw shade at someone early.
Slightly busy and a new player.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 320, Saudade wrote:
In post 317, oʍo wrote:
In post 314, Saudade wrote:you are most definitenly not blatantly town omo
why am I scum then?
You townread Looker for no reason in an attempt to pocket him because you know this slot is town from your beautiful mafia perspective
Agreed.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 328, marcistar wrote:i think owo would be town..? i dont see anything wrong with them
:shifty:
What’s your take on
OMO
's read about
goofball
and despite TR
Roden
, sheeped
ssbm
to vote
Roden
in the next few posts?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 338, Saudade wrote:VOTE: Titus
:?:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 363, Saudade wrote:next person to back up their opinion via a vibe check will be sent to the shadowrealm to join looker
:lol:
I'm vibing with you :oops:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 392, Dwlee99 wrote:I am having trouble reading people so I'm sheeping my mason buddy.
VOTE: Titus
UNVOTE: OMO

VOTE: Dwlee99

and I'm still SR
OMO
FYI... Not sure about
Roten
atm.

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Saudade »

I hear the crystal raindrops fall
On the window down the hall
And it becomes the morning dew
And darling when the morning comes
And I see the morning sun
I wanna be the one with you
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Saudade »

Just the two of us!
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 442, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 338, Saudade wrote:VOTE: Titus
:?:
This has been adressed
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 404, ManateeDude wrote:[Saudade, ssbm, max]
[Roden, Salsa, N_M]
[geraint, marci, goofball] null
[Titus, Dwlee]
[owo]

so this is out there
Hmm, not a bad read-list...to me
Roden
Not_Mafia
and
Titus
are still in null list, you can take my place and
marci
is in
Titus
's place on your list.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 413, Roden wrote:
In post 404, ManateeDude wrote:[Saudade, ssbm, max]
[Roden, Salsa, N_M]
[geraint, marci, goofball] null
[Titus, Dwlee]
[owo]

so this is out there
I agree about Dwlee's placement the most here. Their ISO is awful but idk if that's just their playstyle.
No, it’s not.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”