Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 415, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 413, Roden wrote:Their ISO is awful but idk if that's just their playstyle.
How?
So their ISO is not awful to you?
What are your reads atm?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 446, Saudade wrote:Just the two of us!
:nerd:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 447, Saudade wrote:
In post 442, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 338, Saudade wrote:VOTE: Titus
:?:
This has been adressed
Yeah, saw that later. It’s my posting style basically, if you already addressed something, don't have to mention it for me again :]

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Saudade »

oh boy here we go pirating again
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 262, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

He's the only one who is actually trying to play the game.

Scum!Not_Mafia is usually happy to troll.
Yup I read a random other game of his (Baseball) and he played in a similar way there and was town, that's another reason I trust NM.
Slightly busy and a new player.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 315, Saudade wrote:to be fair there hasn't been a single obvtown in this game so far and that's a bit worrying
Salsabil to me is, if not quite obvtown, pretty damn close.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

BTW last game I played with Dwlee he was scum and was talkative. Now he's quieter. Anyone who knows Dwlee better, is this NAI or no?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 449, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 413, Roden wrote:
In post 404, ManateeDude wrote:[Saudade, ssbm, max]
[Roden, Salsa, N_M]
[geraint, marci, goofball] null
[Titus, Dwlee]
[owo]

so this is out there
I agree about Dwlee's placement the most here. Their ISO is awful but idk if that's just their playstyle.
No, it’s not.
???

You voted Dwlee?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 458, Roden wrote:
[Roden, Salsa, N_M]
[Titus, Dwlee]
[owo]

so this is out there
I agree about Dwlee's placement the most here. Their ISO is awful but idk if that's just their playstyle.
No, it’s not.
???

You voted Dwlee?
Or are you referring to the playstyle comment? Because first thought was that you were referring to the ISO comment.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:23 pm

Post by oʍo »

In post 455, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 262, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

He's the only one who is actually trying to play the game.

Scum!Not_Mafia is usually happy to troll.
Yup I read a random other game of his (Baseball) and he played in a similar way there and was town, that's another reason I trust NM.
Oh hey, that was a good game for me :) I also found town!NM that game.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by oʍo »

In post 431, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 225, oʍo wrote:The way Marci reacted to me pushing on them feels towny in retrospect, I was just a bit taken aback at the time when they were not suspicious of me which made me feel like there was TMI at play but at the end of the day scum leans towards actually questioning people who are FoSing them.

I'll sheep you for now kyouko VOTE: Roden
Umm, what happened in between??
In post 223, oʍo wrote:seeing this level of depth of thought from you is refreshing because it tells me you're very likely town as I correctly vibed you out to be, although I may not necessarily agree with your conclusions(I'm partially convinced? I like what you noticed but I had Roden as town so I'm a bit biased towards not being wrong xD), I think the thought process you are displaying is towny.
You are not reading my posts at all, seeing as you still think I don't have any reasoning for Looker
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Upon skim the Titus vote stands.
I prefer they, thanks :)
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:40 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 450, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 415, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 413, Roden wrote:Their ISO is awful but idk if that's just their playstyle.
How?
So their ISO is not awful to you?
What are your reads atm?
In post 439, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 252, oʍo wrote:
In post 249, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
What discussion have you been doing until page 10? Most of your posts up to that point were, as I said, question-dodges. What town intent could this possibly have? But honestly it's early and I'm not locking onto you yet. Do better.

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.
Salsabil - good tone and trying to solve the game early = town in my eyes.

TOWN LEAN

Saudade - at first I didn't like their tone but I don't really see scum being likely to be so nonchalant, if that's the right word.
Manatee - gut read. Trust me on this.
Not_Mafia - yes he is a troll but at the same time it looks like he's actually contributing and trying to solve. Unlike the other Miltank avatar in the game...

NULL

Everyone else, expect another list later in day 1 when there is more content.

SCUM LEAN

omo - trolled in an useless way, dodged questions, picked up the slack in the last page which is why I'm not binning them as scum,
DGB (Looker) - another gut read. I'll let DGB post before voting them though.

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
Quote the posts you think are best indicative of me being scummy.
Still waiting for you to explain this:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:
In post 66, MaxTheFox wrote:Is Not_Mafia trolling or what?

VOTE: omo for being the only other one not to confirm.
VOTE: MaxTheFox
This is a nervous scumclaim right here
And this:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 156, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
Mention the post(s) you find town indicative please.
Which ones are scum indicative?
It should be obvious:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?

And just a normal response:
In post 285, oʍo wrote:Getting kinda annoyed at the discreds coming at my slot because I crack jokes/play to unsettle occasionally just bc its unorthodox.
Cracking jokes =/= randomly accusing people. It just looked like scum trying to throw shade at someone early.
"Play to unsettle"

Yes i randomly accuse people early game, how else is one supposed to move the game forward? And you seem to have conveniently ignored tbe part where i said "play to unsettle" -
You're trying to call me scum and find reasons working backwards and it shows in how you are approaching thinking about my slot in very specific ways - where you are unsure about what is something that could be construed as scum indicative you push someone who is agreessive because thats always an easy push to get people behind. I unvoted you and pushed elsewhere because you showed a glimmer of towniness, but the way your mindset seems to be displaying itself in what you are choosing to point out feels dishonest to me.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:41 am

Post by oʍo »

You can't find anyone to have a confident scumread on because you are TMIing i believe and cannot find anything that looks scummy to you becauwe townies are towning and you dont wanna push your scumbuds.

If this isn't the case it would help if you could outline how you reached some of the conclusions you're tossing out.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:43 am

Post by oʍo »

Also as a sidenote, salsa is probably town because town them is not very good at reading people with my playstyle. Was convinced i was scum in our last game when i was town af
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:01 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 464, oʍo wrote:You can't find anyone to have a confident scumread on because you are TMIing i believe and cannot find anything that looks scummy to you becauwe townies are towning and you dont wanna push your scumbuds.
I said I found your random pushing scummy. IMO that's not the way to move the game forward-- it creates false reads on people. The game can move forward naturally, look at other games, in many others of a comparable size RVSS ended earlier because a lead presented itself-- often someone saying something scummy, not because of a false accusation. The game's moving, but if you are town then it's moving in the wrong direction because you are scumread by many. Who are my scumbuds according to you?
In post 464, oʍo wrote: If this isn't the case it would help if you could outline how you reached some of the conclusions you're tossing out.
I don't feel like "playing to unsettle" is a good play during RVS and in any case it came off as an attempt to miss-lim someone early or start a wagon rather than a genuine town play. That's my main conclusion: your play looked outrageously scum-motivated to me and most of the rest of the day so far was spent defending it.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:19 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 428, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index
:roll:
Oh, I hate any player who is asked to be led to a vote, and not using their own reasong and logic.
I'll try and call it out everytimw I see it, but this week has been awful. 4 days to redo the girls bedrooms and then clear up the mess.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 454, Saudade wrote:oh boy here we go pirating again

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Titus/Geraintm/???
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 459, Roden wrote:
In post 458, Roden wrote:
[Roden, Salsa, N_M]
[Titus, Dwlee]
[owo]

so this is out there
No, it’s not.
???

You voted Dwlee?
Or are you referring to the playstyle comment? Because first thought was that you were referring to the ISO comment.
Playstyle comment

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 461, oʍo wrote:
In post 431, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 225, oʍo wrote:The way Marci reacted to me pushing on them feels towny in retrospect, I was just a bit taken aback at the time when they were not suspicious of me which made me feel like there was TMI at play but at the end of the day scum leans towards actually questioning people who are FoSing them.

I'll sheep you for now kyouko VOTE: Roden
Umm, what happened in between??
In post 223, oʍo wrote:seeing this level of depth of thought from you is refreshing because it tells me you're very likely town as I correctly vibed you out to be, although I may not necessarily agree with your conclusions(I'm partially convinced? I like what you noticed but I had Roden as town so I'm a bit biased towards not being wrong xD), I think the thought process you are displaying is towny.
You are not reading my posts at all, seeing as you still think I don't have any reasoning for Looker
Your reasoning for
Looker
slot mainly NAI, vibe + gut isn't enough to strongly townread anyone.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 462, Dwlee99 wrote:Upon skim the Titus vote stands.
In the last game she was the same, but you were more chatty, what change?

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 421, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also you are quite clearly distancing now, because before you two were being all buddy buddy and TRing each other, then shortly after you even said "am I letting Marci pocket me? Maybe" which pinged me then but I thought I'd let that go on the off chance you two are playing a weird style of masons, but with distancing that is happening now I don't entertain that as a possibility anymore. You're both both pretending like it never happened lmao
i like buddying, i do know i was buddying but i didnt think it was a serious point..? is it a serious thing we should be chatting about..?
i dont like manatees vote on owo so then i decided to stop buddying them so hard at that point :roll:
In post 441, Salsabil Faria wrote:
What’s your take on
OMO
's read about
goofball
and despite TR
Roden
, sheeped
ssbm
to vote
Roden
in the next few posts?
i dont agree with their read on the goofball slot cuz i had my own opinions from lookers stuff, but i dont think their read is bad.
i forget, can u link where they tr roden and then where they made the vote please..? :D
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 472, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 462, Dwlee99 wrote:Upon skim the Titus vote stands.
In the last game she was the same, but you were more chatty, what change?
I have less to say and my eyes are glazing over on half of these posts.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”