Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Spoiler:
In post 3364, Taco Hemingway wrote:but, we can do an exercise in why VFP was town just based on their posts, because there is that glimmer of town thought process within just these few posts anyways. It was why I was very much angry about the rushing onto vfp because I thought it was a bad push but i was too embarssed to say something until dgb spoke because I wanted to confirm if they would towntell on entrance.
In post 170, VFP wrote:T3 :lol:
Probably was a bad attempt at a joke. T3 doesn't usually detail so much in a single post.
Here, VFP is defusing pressure against T3 right off the bat. T3 slot is now Dann. You townread Dann? Cool, this looks good for VFP then.
In post 931, VFP wrote:
In post 929, Anya wrote:here is the guide to reading anya

someone else wrote this up i'm just paraphrasing

if anya claims vt -> she's wolf kill her
if anya provides a guide to reading her -> town she has no fear
if anya provides a guide to reading her but says it's towny for her to provide a guide -> she's wolf looking for coins
if anya provides a guide to reading her but says it's towny for her to provide a guide but then reveals it's wolfy for her to look for coins -> 100% town no shame

i might've forgotten an item or 2 but that was the gist
It's more like

Anya fucking around - Town
Anya helpful - Scum
Direct engagement with another slot. I can tell the thought was a bit like "stfu anya let me summarize what you said here and then make a claim that puts mild pressure on you to participate more meaningfully". A bit of an "i got my eye on you" thought.
In post 932, VFP wrote:
In post 926, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 921, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:Fun fact!

I feel like pooky is up playing their trolly nature to have a reason to coast through. Its the same play they did in another multiball game, csn i get a BOOM SHAKA BOOM
its actually really easy to read me when i play multiball
I'm reading you as scum so far.
Same concept as before but a bit more straightforward, and the thought is stringed into the below post. Chained thought processes are town indicative in my experience. When you shift and flow thoughts like this, it is hard to fake as scum. I don't think VFP is at that level of scumplay to do that so I would confidently lean this as town.
In post 938, VFP wrote:
In post 935, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also i've never coasted thru a multiball game in my life
Are you coasting now?
And the contrast, with Vax, is very plain. Vax just makes statements that just display that they are sometimes here. Its a heavy contrast with VFP's low content.

Shouldn't be too hard to see the difference here.

Taco trying to make a grand jury case on people with less than 10 posts. :lol:
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 3366, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2110, mastina wrote:Ythan and Vaxkiller are off the table for me today because I lean more towards not-scum on them overall;
I'd say her Vaxkiller "not-scum" read is pulled from the void.
I'm not sure how to read mastina. They scum read me last game for no reason, and they got caught (other people got cred tho) I would imagine if they were scum they would not try that again. Unsure pile.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Mastina is town

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I didnt read from aprox page 20 to day end. If there is anything worthwhile let me and DGB know.

Games played.
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Celestial Powerhouse »

In post 3384, Kazyan wrote:Nice. The only reasonable thing to do now is to wait on any counterclaims.
lmfao. any counterclaim is a straight up scum claim. there will be no counterclaims dont you fucking worry.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
roam the earth, searching for entertainment.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Vecna »

lol just noticing you changed your sig to trigger me some more
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:48 am

We claim
THIRD MASON

If anyone has the guts to counterclaim this, go ahead lmao.

first things first, both heads(of morph) were convinced echo was scum and i didnt believe them at all until the flip today. so, i just wanted to say kudos to them for that read honestly.

im going to try to replicate their reads lists .... bear with me im not as good at this thing.

confofotown
Celestial Powerhouse
we are 100% town here and conftown af since if morph was in the pt with two wolves, they would've both figured it out asap. they'd be like holy shit this pt howling but morph didn't reveal us to the game because they townread us really really hard. ffery scum read us at first but we talked things out and she was like yeh you guys are town. during the night, they told us a shit shit shit ton of things and I guarantee that if we were werewolf, they would've caught us before then

towny town
first off,
pooky
is the most obvious town i've ever seen in this entire universe. i've never seen pooky happier or more playful. i would bet my life on pooky being town here. seriously. dont anyone dare lay a finger on my bear.

lukewarm
was ffery's strongest townread and you know what, im fine with giving him a townpass for the rest of the game. ffery is apparently very obsessed with him and i trust her read there plus i also townread lukewarm. i dont agree with everything he says but i do townread him.

kakeguri addicts
' less active head is maria r according to morph. i find the active head scummy but i do believe in their ability to sort maria so i give this a hard townread and a safety pass for the rest of the game.

unwnd
was a hard townread from them. I sort of agree. like I'd put unwnd as a TR just because they seem towny but maybe not at the very top. idk probably town anyways but I just have paranoia on them.

probably town
ffery thinks
ythan
is scum or tunneled town. i lean the latter and I believe cabd does as well. he just reads so so innocent here that I think he is town. I dont like his positioning around dann but I understand town get tunneled at times

petapan
is a town lean from both heads and enough that ffery told us how to make him think she was speaking to him. my own read on peta is that him starting off with wrong reads is a good sign that they are natural. his shift into better reads didn't feel as natural but I truly dont feel the manipulation that I felt last time I played with him. his activity in general is lower but I agree with this townread.

the resistance
was in the category above for cabd but i think they belong in this category instead. cabd said that the moonlogic was towny and very Titus-y whereas I find Titus really scummy. so I'm going to put them here but mention that I dont townread them. I would not lim them over the people on the bottom but if those are all dead, this is where I'd look. my partners also hard townread them btw.

----------------------------------------------------------- under this line is where I think there might be scum if there are any in this section

Uncle Shelby
was a high town lean for them. I think he shows a bunch of surface level town tells and am willing to give him a town pass unless I feel otherwise.

dannflor
's walls are so sexy. I think he might be scum but I think he's probably just town here. his thought process is fairly natural. I would call him a paranoia scum read if need be and we run out of confoscums to elim.

kazyan
meh. i could totally see this being scum honestly but morph has them here so I'll leave them for now.

null
Vaxkiller
i dont read any way in any universe. morph had a town lean on his like ten posts so I would still say, leave them until all the obvious scum are gone. if there's still scum left and vax isnt cleared yet, kill him. good place for investigatives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ we have entered the kill zone. before killing ALL MEMBERS of the kill zone, the above shouldn't be touched unless someone from the kill zone is cleared. vigs should also explicitly shoot in the below pool.

scum
VFP/DGB.
I never understood the scum reads on this slot but im just assuming its correct tbh. I dont read vfp or dgb either way but morph was
really
confident on this read so it's probably right. :/ DGB's reads are pretty bad and thats really all I have to go off of here.

Taco
is scum for ................ pretty obvious reasons lmao. morph says he could be on either team but definitely isnt town and I didnt agree yesterday but after the ridiculous game of "lets vote a different towny person every minute for ten minutes straight", I totally agree

werewolf
vecna
was their strongest wolf read(cabd said that vecna was 100% werewolf thats how certain he was). cabd has a point about manatee defending vecna awkwardly though i dont totally buy that point by itself. apart from that, the way vecna said the wolf kill on echo meant that morph's reads were wrong was soooooo far fetched and felt like wolf being upset people didnt understand all the wifom they attempted to put into the night kill. that post really rubbed me the wrong way and i think morph is just correct that vecna is wolf here. is also really really really really really really bad. like actually that post alone might as well be a werewolf claim. in the context especially, it was the most tmi way to throw shade at us because ONLY the wolves know we are third mason.

Anya
felt like she was bus posting when manatee died. morph and I mind meld on that post so anya is here though morph put her in the section called 3rd party/generic SRs

they thought that
mastina
might be werewolf. im not sure i buy this read to be honest and ffery later says that the read softened a little bit for her. i kind of fluctuate between hard scumread and townread massy like i typically do. it's fun but i dont know how to read her honestly. this is one of the last in this bottom section to kill because morph ended up softening that read after a reread.

malefactor
morph thinks
wheme
is malefactor and i agree with it. miller that shows up as malefactor is pretty damn convenient and theres not really a point in it. its too specific to be a joke also. we originally SRed wheme but him being malefactor makes sense since he does seem uninformed and doesnt fit all that well into either team(scum or wolf) essentially cabd just told us : kill all the scum and wolves and let wheme cry in the corner.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:54 am

cabd and ffery if you guys are reading, I hope im doing a good job :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've never been a mason before >.<
super exciting stuff I must say. sad thing was I had to butcher all my reads in the pt because manatee was there :(

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:54 am

and now cabd and ffery are dead so now its just us :( :( :(

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:07 am

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3397, Ythan wrote:I assume they contribute to reaching parity for either scum faction as well. They do in practice regardless of the implementation.
I disagree. This is worth checking. Malefactor is different than traitor. It does not know its partners so it could hammer scum in elo. This is worth checking.
Hydra of Titus and Ircher.
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:09 am

So the kill order should look something like
DGB > Vecna > Taco > Anya > Mastina

kill these five and it should be game over or close to game over.
in case that doesn't make sense : kill DGB first. then vecna. then taco. then anya. then massy.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Vecna »

I said that it was possible that Morph's reads did not contain actual wolfs besides Manatee. Id was referring to his post with ~4 names I think it was? (spiffeh/Manatee/me/DGB slot?) So far, that actually might very much be the case. I dont think Morph was vocal to the thread about his echo read? Regardless spiffteeky flipped mafia. Im town. The only other person Morph mentioned in his last posts were the DGB slot I think?

2893 was referring to the weird interactions between unwind and Echo, which kept pooky so entertained. It had nothing to do with what your trying to imply.

Get out of the tunnel on me. Morph was on point that there was a weird slip in how Manatee defended me, and his useage of the word wolf instead of non-town. The next step of reasoning I still dont follow and lead him to the wrong conclusion.
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:18 am

Post by The Resistance »

I am not sure on DGB. I got them wrong in elo yesterday. I am willing to lim it based on slot history but I'd be hesitant on it. Basically, I'd vote there for town cohesion/day end. DGB has slightly improved the slot.

Vecna I feel is town, but his posting has fell off lately. Maybe he was trying to pocket me. There are better eliminations.

Taco I'd feel better about.

Anya is my favorite on the list.

~Titus
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:21 am

Post by The Resistance »

I think my reads were ok here. With the manatee flip, Anya dropped.

Peta drops to null.
Vecna drops to between A and null.
Kazyan is in A.
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:22 am

oh no morph was not vocal about the echo read.
maybe you didn't read their posts because they definitely had a full reads list.
either way, Im basing this off of their posts last night in the mason pt which your faction no longer has access to ... @_@

yeah but it totally still sounds tmi af. morph specifically says the third member is 100% town and we're SRing you just before the post and you say "oh morph might be wrong on the third member. thats just such a specific and scummy thing to say there.

im not even tunneling you honestly. im fine with that reason being wrong. I dont even think ur wolf because of that anyways. morph just caught something smaller that I never caught but you've been howling out in broad daylight since then so my reasons are my own and correct also.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:22 am

^to vecna
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Titus, Taco is this game's Votato (It wouldnt even surprise me if its his new account if thats possible).

DGB is likely the remaining mafia or town, purely based on noone giving a crap about that elimination and the timing of the replace out.

Wolves are likely 2 out of <Kakegari/Ythan/Mastina/Anya) with potentially a mafia in there as well if DGB is town.
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:23 am

In post 3437, The Resistance wrote:I am not sure on DGB. I got them wrong in elo yesterday. I am willing to lim it based on slot history but I'd be hesitant on it. Basically, I'd vote there for town cohesion/day end. DGB has slightly improved the slot.

Vecna I feel is town, but his posting has fell off lately. Maybe he was trying to pocket me. There are better eliminations.

Taco I'd feel better about.

Anya is my favorite on the list.

~Titus
oh boy.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:26 am

Post by petapan »

i will repeat for the nth time i don't think vecna is a wolf and that read from manatee is anti-partnery, if anything. i think his posts have been ~fine, wouldn't say townclearing, could be the game's one tryhard scum but don't feel like it's sound ~process~ to to go deepwolf hunting here

i will kind of sort of catch up in a halfassed way now that things are not out of control
free crypto
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:27 am

Post by The Resistance »

Ocean, let's talk until the bench calls my case.
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:27 am

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3443, petapan wrote:i will repeat for the nth time i don't think vecna is a wolf and that read from manatee is anti-partnery, if anything. i think his posts have been ~fine, wouldn't say townclearing, could be the game's one tryhard scum but don't feel like it's sound ~process~ to to go deepwolf hunting here

i will kind of sort of catch up in a halfassed way now that things are not out of control
Why is Vecna a wolf?
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:28 am

In post 3443, petapan wrote:i will repeat for the nth time i don't think vecna is a wolf and that read from manatee is anti-partnery, if anything. i think his posts have been ~fine, wouldn't say townclearing, could be the game's one tryhard scum but don't feel like it's sound ~process~ to to go deepwolf hunting here

ok lets say vecna is scum. we still kill it anyways!
either way vecna isnt town here and thats for sure. i lean wolf but even if scum, thats fine honestly.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3439, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:oh no morph was not vocal about the echo read.
maybe you didn't read their posts because they definitely had a full reads list.
either way, Im basing this off of their posts last night in the mason pt which your faction no longer has access to ... @_@

yeah but it totally still sounds tmi af. morph specifically says the third member is 100% town and we're SRing you just before the post and you say "oh morph might be wrong on the third member. thats just such a specific and scummy thing to say there.

im not even tunneling you honestly. im fine with that reason being wrong. I dont even think ur wolf because of that anyways. morph just caught something smaller that I never caught but you've been howling out in broad daylight since then so my reasons are my own and correct also.

-Mister Ocean
I get why you feel that was over that comment in 283 or w/e the post number was, but youre also biased since it concerned you. If I had actually known that you were the third slot, there was no way I make that statement as any alignment.

Regardless, you do you I guess. Id reckon ill have a little time left to change your mind, so plenty that can still happen.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:28 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3441, Vecna wrote:Titus, Taco is this game's Votato (It wouldnt even surprise me if its his new account if thats possible).
they are gonna be pissed off you suggested that lmfao. they're legit, not votato.
free crypto
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:28 am

In post 3444, The Resistance wrote:Ocean, let's talk until the bench calls my case.
mommaaaa bear what do you wanna talk about :O

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”