Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 509, Titus wrote:Welcome to the townread special.

You get a townread. You get a townread. Everyone gets a townread.
:lol:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 529, geraintm wrote:
In post 477, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 467, geraintm wrote:
In post 428, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index
:roll:
Oh, I hate any player who is asked to be led to a vote, and not using their own reasong and logic.
I'll try and call it out everytimw I see it, but this week has been awful. 4 days to redo the girls bedrooms and then clear up the mess.
My every vote so far has its own reason and logic, I asked the question mainly to understand their reasonings and logic for their scumreads.

nah...post 167 was all by itself. you don't get to sit there and say you were asking a question to understand their reasoning when no other person was mentioned in the post.

+1 to scum index. you up to 2 point now
you're a
gross
mafia player.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 553, Saudade wrote:Lets lynch Titus
No, I want
Dwlee99

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Salsa your push on me over playstyle makes no sense
I prefer they, thanks :)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 571, Titus wrote:Calling it now. Sausade and Dwlee are partners.
Nah, don't think so...

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

My manatee scumread is growing in strength, people should join me there.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 579, Saudade wrote:
In post 576, Titus wrote:Sausade, go cry your child's tears.

You're just saying Titus is bad over and over. I trust any adult to see through that.
Don't ridicule me, I've twice the talent in my left thumb you've exer expressed in your lifetime
gross!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 591, Saudade wrote:always down to lynch not_mafia tbh
L
word is now
forbidden
for the players.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 621, Roden wrote:
In post 619, Dwlee99 wrote:Also a lot of the pushing on me felt like they wanted me to out who my mason partner was cause it obviously wasn't Saudade.
I just wanted you to play, you're coming off as very passive and just sheeping other people. Even when pressured you're just lightly flailing. I don't think you're necessarily scummy, but you're not really doing much to help town and the Kyokou read isn't good. Who do you suspect besides her?

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna write up a reads list and figure who to push from there. Idk if Dwlee is the right vote today.
Why??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 627, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 549, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 544, Roden wrote:
In post 535, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Kyo
This might be scum. The inattentiveness thing is a very strange thing to push me on and I think town!Kyo knows I sometimes am just like that.
I know vibe checking is punishable by death at this point, but man the vibes on this read feel off. Do you really think Kyouko should go just because she made a push on you?
Uh no and I don't think this is a good faith attempt at repeating back what I said at all.
In post 545, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 537, Dwlee99 wrote:You only need to catch scum slipping in one way to catch them. I just don't think town!Kyo would push me on "you're lying about your attention span." If it was a chess move the engine would put a big ol ?! next to the move.
towny thought processes, good engagement and pretty good reads dont really fall apart too well under "oh well she should know i dont pay attention"
She specifically pushed me for something she knows I do. That's scummy, idc if she posts a lot of words.
I think you're overestimating how well I know you. We've played 2 games together and have 1 ongoing if I'm remembering right. I died N1 in the game I was town and the game I was scum was a train wreck for my scumteam. So I've had one D1 to read you in completed games and I cant go into detail about the ongoing one. I think in he one I was town in that you ended up being scum and winning as the last living scum.

But I do think you have displayed a comprehension in the past that you are not showing now, and I think it's intentional.
Agreed.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 644, Roden wrote:
In post 622, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 612, Dwlee99 wrote:[ManateeGal], Titus, and Kyo
@roden

I feel like you keep asking me questions I've already answered or saying things about things I've posted that aren't true.
Why are you editing your own post to make your quote look more credible...?

So if I understand correctly, you told me I was misinterpreting your accusation. You aren't suspecting Kyouko just because she voted you. But here you're directly saying you suspect Manatee and Titus because they voted for you. You even throw in Kyouko
again
and say her vote is terrible.

What exactly am I misinterpreting?
Why did you unvote again?

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Roden »

I was getting the feeling that Dwlee is just a flailing townie.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 665, Roden wrote:
SCUM LEANS

ManateeDude- I feel like she has scum equity with Max and Marci after we had our back and forth. She occasionally gives town vibes with her posts though, so not a definite scum read.
From your reasoning, she should be in the null list??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 703, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa your push on me over playstyle makes no sense
You said you have attentiveness problem, but not an eye problem!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 711, Roden wrote:I was getting the feeling that Dwlee is just a flailing townie.
Hmm...

MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 693, Roden wrote:
In post 669, marcistar wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:Marci- Same reason I suspect her that I do Manatee. However, I feel like Marci more blatantly tried to distance herself. Possibly scum trying to associate herself with a town!Manatee in order to build fake scum equity.
Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
having trouble with my reads, though that isn't too much of a valid excuse. I have townreads mostly, and "they dont seem scummy enough to vote" reads, but im not really too confident in anything.
In post 665, Roden wrote:All things considered, I'm interested in voting out either Marci or Max unless someone can come up with a compelling enough case for somebody else.
whatchu waiting for? why didnt u vote in this post if ur willing to vote out either of me/max?
Who are your town reads? Who looks scummy but not enough to vote them?

I waited to vote because I wanted to see reactions to my lack of vote. I think your reaction is the most interesting, it reads like you want to "gotcha" me for not voting. But all you're doing is implying it's suspicious. Compare this to Math who made a full scum case out of it.

VOTE: Marcistar
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote: Max- The root of most of my scum reads. She took a lot of heat early on then laid low ever since. Posts occasionally to avoid prod dodge accusations, but she isn't really doing anything. Most likely just trying to avoid attention, to the point it's becoming obvious.
I haven't been exactly laying low. Look at my ISO.
I've seen your ISO, a lot of your posts became very safe after your wagon cooled off. It's hard to read your posts and not notice how cautious you've been.
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
No he's just an pillion. An pillion with town vibes tho. I can't quite explain it.

Wait he got replaced? I didn't catch up yet. Welcome Math!
I can agree with this.
I am cautious but I'm town. Getting wagoned is not in my best interest as any alignment.

Elimination on omo seems the safest to me at this point. They haven't countered my last response to them (466) at all despite posting after I posted it. They're just oddly detached despite being aggressive if that makes sense.
Slightly busy and a new player.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 584, Dwlee99 wrote:Why is Titus' go to insult this game to call people children?
Informed of an innocent child?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 584, Dwlee99 wrote:Why is Titus' go to insult this game to call people children?
I wasdo chuffed we did this in my last game :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by geraintm »

I had not seen this thread :(
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 701, Salsabil Faria wrote:
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index
Oh, I hate any player who is asked to be led to a vote, and not using their own reasong and logic.
I'll try and call it out everytimw I see it, but this week has been awful. 4 days to redo the girls bedrooms and then clear up the mess.
My every vote so far has its own reason and logic, I asked the question mainly to understand their reasonings and logic for their scumreads.

nah...post 167 was all by itself. you don't get to sit there and say you were asking a question to understand their reasoning when no other person was mentioned in the post.

you're a
gross
mafia player.
I'm a terrible mafia player if that is what you mean. My last game was embarrassing
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:53 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 701, Salsabil Faria wrote:
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index

you're a
gross
mafia player.
I was honestly expecting someone last night to make more of an effort to get a wagon going
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Y’all boring
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 711, Roden wrote:I was getting the feeling that Dwlee is just a flailing townie.
I have seen it before when he tunneled on me!town for 87 straight gamedays.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 713, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 703, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa your push on me over playstyle makes no sense
You said you have attentiveness problem, but not an eye problem!
Since then (and imo a little before) that post I have been scum hunting so I figured that reason didn't really exist anymore. Manateegal is super scummy.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Two days to make something happen, folks.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”