ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 799, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm still on manatee
Yeah I'm thinking about that. I had a similar feeling to salsa, need to read manatee over and figure out if your case accurately depicts her posting, especially the last paragraph you posted
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

geraint is town
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol Saudade
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: marcistar I would come to manatee as well because I think this "limbo" in my reads is one scum buddying town/trying to create partner equity with town.

Manatee has better upsides in her posting. I also feel like Marci's vote has generally been wasted this game and that is where scum likes to sit when town eats each other up. Others are also guilty of this.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:04 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 789, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: omo

dwlee i cant figure out why u TR them
Why do u scumread me?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 801, Not_Mafia wrote:geraint is town
I think he is not. Why do you say this?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because I know how to read him
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 803, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: marcistar I would come to manatee as well because I think this "limbo" in my reads is one scum buddying town/trying to create partner equity with town.

Manatee has better upsides in her posting. I also feel like Marci's vote has generally been wasted this game and that is where scum likes to sit when town eats each other up. Others are also guilty of this.
Who do you think is doing buddying?
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 780, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 776, MathBlade wrote:I would rather you just not tbh.

Sometimes a meaningless quip is very alignment indicative even if the author doesn’t think so.
Reporting for duty! Buzzkill for player equality so those who are wired differently can succeed!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 783, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 781, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus is actually more likely scum than manatee I think so if people are down for a flash wagon
Hmmmm.....
Fine, will sheep you this time, if anyone from
Titus
and
Manatee
will flip green, you're red... deal?

UNVOTE: OMO

VOTE: Titus
I don’t like this post at all.

Townread downgraded.

If you’re town it assumes arrogance your reads are right. If you’re scum it sets up a dichotomy that may be hurtful to town. See an example of where I do this with the PR claims. It poisons the well so people naturally look at only those players. It’s a very subtle form of manipulation.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can definitely sheep this given Owo’s push of Titus before her claim and lack of vote.

For all the sussing of Titus she had very few votes IIRC probably looking for a Titus susser, nonvoter

VOTE: Owo
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 791, Titus wrote:
Limited access today and tomorrow but I still will check in.

Interview (possibly) today and DnD tomorrow.
Good luck! I hope you get it!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Math are you really about to treat Titus as conftown?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 796, ManateeDude wrote:yea im inclined to agree w u here im not much a fan of salsa but i think theyre a better elim later rather then sooner as they tend to interact w a lot of players and i think theres more we can get out of them either way
Interaction count is a bad parameter for delaying a push/elim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 812, Dwlee99 wrote:Math are you really about to treat Titus as conftown?
I am treating her as not worth an elim today.

If she’s scum more flies with honey than vinegar.

So for all intents and purposes she’s more than likely town as I don’t think scum Titus claims then disappears.

That’s not her MO
GTKAS -- MathBlade
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:42 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 693, Roden wrote:Who are your town reads? Who looks scummy but not enough to vote them?

I waited to vote because I wanted to see reactions to my lack of vote. I think your reaction is the most interesting, it reads like you want to "gotcha" me for not voting. But all you're doing is implying it's suspicious. Compare this to Math who made a full scum case out of it.
<<owo, salsabil, mathblade, ssbm_kyouko>> are my townreads yes sir
<<maybe titus>> on their own tier because like :shifty: im confused
<<not_mafia, maybe you, maybe max>> are the people who i dont wanna vote (:

<<geraintm, drippinggoofball, dwlee99, manatee>> would be left overs
In post 803, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: marcistar I would come to manatee as well because I think this "limbo" in my reads is one scum buddying town/trying to create partner equity with town.

:yawn: not wasted imo but if u think so thats fine
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also want to say I just remembered that someone said I was scummy for pushing Titus when she is softing a role: First, I can be dense as fuck when it comes to softs. (Look at Cult D9 in my recent ego search for an example) Secondly, Titus is just scummy.
MathBlade wrote:
In post 812, Dwlee99 wrote:Math are you really about to treat Titus as conftown?
I am treating her as not worth an elim today.

If she’s scum more flies with honey than vinegar.

So for all intents and purposes she’s more than likely town as I don’t think scum Titus claims then disappears.

That’s not her MO
Sure, sure, leave her around for today but forming pre-flip associative reads on it is bad and also scum!Titus can totally make this play.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

(Personal opinion before anyone goes “But that’s not true recently because of some edge case”)Titus is a player who relies on vibes and making other people do work for her as scum. She loves the thrill of scum and the control.

Her being AFK is NAI but how she did it I don’t find scum indicative and I find that it’s more likely that she was pushed to it.

Pedit:
If Titus is around tomorrow then whoever is around can push her.

The only reason to push her here with that claim is if you think she is more than likely scum than any other possible consolidation person because we need to come together. I don’t see that here

Assume Titus town >> Nothing learned and we did scum’s job for them and we are back to the same whoever didn’t vote Titus
Assume Titus scum >> Yay! We got one but with all the Titus sussing we would probably still find scum in the sussing non voters and voters are more likely (but not always) town because D1 bus is rare early.

So it’s more advantageous to play today assuming she is town and have scum help us sort and if she is around tomorrow pick her brain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:49 am

Post by geraintm »

It was me dwlee who said you were dim for not realising Titus should have been left alone when they were clearly (so clearly even I spotted it) that they had a role.

And not mafia has played with me enough to know if I am not being normal town me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

1.) I'm not voting Titus, I agree don't eliminate her today
2.) You're pushing someone I townread on the assumption that Titus is town, which is bad.
3.) I'm not saying her going V/LA is AI, so I don't know why you're mentioning it.
geraintm wrote:It was me dwlee who said you were dim for not realising Titus should have been left alone when they were clearly (so clearly even I spotted it) that they had a role.

And not mafia has played with me enough to know if I am not being normal town me.
I'm like a rock
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 798, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 797, geraintm wrote:
In post 779, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh and then she was like "oh let's consolidate here" with again no real thoughts on me. Titus is just evil here.
I also dislike dwlee and give them a scum point. It was clear Titus had some role and they were pushing their elimination.

Salsabil 3
Dwlee 1
I thought Titus was talking nonsense as scum tbh. Still babysitter kills it's target if the babysitter dies, right? So Titus is not an option. It's a liability for scum to leave her alive too long as the poe gets smaller and it's more likely she'll hit one of them. Killing her puts us on evens so I think she's a likely target.

I am feeling less sure of scum!dwlee but am not convinced by a salsabil wagon at all.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... al_version
Correct. This is how it works in a normal setup.

Titus would pretty much turn into a vengeful Townie with results delayed at start if she is town and scum kill her. (This is my primary operating theory)

I kinda want to leave her to her own devices and let her see what she makes of today limited as she is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:53 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 810, MathBlade wrote:

I can definitely sheep this given Owo’s push of Titus before her claim and lack of vote.

For all the sussing of Titus she had very few votes IIRC probably looking for a Titus susser, nonvoter

VOTE: Owo
Where did i push her? LMAO? are you reading the same game as me?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Roden »

In post 815, marcistar wrote:
In post 693, Roden wrote:Who are your town reads? Who looks scummy but not enough to vote them?

I waited to vote because I wanted to see reactions to my lack of vote. I think your reaction is the most interesting, it reads like you want to "gotcha" me for not voting. But all you're doing is implying it's suspicious. Compare this to Math who made a full scum case out of it.
<<owo, salsabil, mathblade, ssbm_kyouko>> are my townreads yes sir
<<maybe titus>> on their own tier because like :shifty: im confused
<<not_mafia, maybe you, maybe max>> are the people who i dont wanna vote (:

<<geraintm, drippinggoofball, dwlee99, manatee>> would be left overs
So the left overs are your scum reads then? Between the four of them, who do you think we should vote?
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:53 am

Post by oʍo »

Do you townread manatee here then, Math?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 819, Dwlee99 wrote:1.) I'm not voting Titus, I agree don't eliminate her today
2.) You're pushing someone I townread on the assumption that Titus is town, which is bad.
3.) I'm not saying her going V/LA is AI, so I don't know why you're mentioning it.
geraintm wrote:It was me dwlee who said you were dim for not realising Titus should have been left alone when they were clearly (so clearly even I spotted it) that they had a role.

I'm like a rock
1) Then why keep talking about her with limited time with backhanded shade?
2) You bet I am. I townread her (after an initial scumread) before the claim and the claim doesn’t change it and odds are she’s town, I am willing to make that associative leap. Leaps like those are how I operate.
3) It was implied in your response after the claim sussing her
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”