Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

To be fair max probably deserves to be null on my list, I'm quite focused on manatee/marci and max sits down there still because she was there before

Pedit: oh okay well, hmm. I think Roden is town, I guess is all I can say. What do you mean he's "being weird" with you
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 897, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 893, ManateeDude wrote:i think i'll vote marci based on her repsonse to rodens questioning cos i think it was very good
Dont put her to e-1 yet, not_mafia will lolhammer
I won't, cross my udders and hope to die
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

Don't feel great about a Marci lim but will do to get it off.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 900, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:To be fair max probably deserves to be null on my list, I'm quite focused on manatee/marci and max sits down there still because she was there before

Pedit: oh okay well, hmm. I think Roden is town, I guess is all I can say. What do you mean he's "being weird" with you
Read our interactions. He misunderstands my posts in I almost all of them.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Titus »

Interview reset.

Still VLA this weekend.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:27 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 902, Titus wrote:Don't feel great about a Marci lim but will do to get it off.
If you have time, can you explain a bit why?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:28 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 895, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 873, oʍo wrote:Roden, could I just get a reads list from you rq, I just wanna see where you are at.

Dwlee and Kyouko you too.

I wanna help consolidate today and starting with just listening to people I most townread atp is gonna help
I'm going to trust that my TRs are right and that N_M can read geraint and take him out of the pool for today. Marci, Manatee, Max is my pool right now.

Roden, omo, mathblade, salsa, DGB, all town
Titus off the table
Dwlee unsure, willing to accept he is town for toDay
N_M I dont think I can read him in my first game.with him but he seems town and some other people say that too. Apparently he can read geraintm as well...
So geraintm off the table for toDay, because I think the compromise is not going to happen there.

Leaving Max, Manatee, and Marci. I'd like to lim Max because she seems useless as town and as scum she lurked to the end in my last game with her and won, but I think there is something fishy between Marci and Manatee and I'd really like to go with either of them today. I feel like at least 1 is scum.
Oh, I can't read not mafia day 1 ever. They just come in and act all random. So don't beat yourself over that. But I wanna keep them around as I am 90% sure I don't ever get eliminated in a game where they come out and say I'm town
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:30 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 902, Titus wrote:Don't feel great about a Marci lim but will do to get it off.
Scum ping +1

Slsa bil 3
Dwlee 1
Titus 1 (though I expect your claim means you will get solved sooner or later)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

Marci can you do a reads list? Claim (if you haven't)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:31 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

UNVOTE: hmmmmmm
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 907, geraintm wrote:
Scum ping +1

Slsa bil 3
Dwlee 1
Titus 1 (though I expect your claim means you will get solved sooner or later)
Don't care if I give a scum ping. I don't have the time, knowledge or confidence to push a wagon I'd get excited about by the deadline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Homie how do you have scum pings on me and not on Marci/Manatee/Math/Roden?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 911, Dwlee99 wrote:Homie how do you have scum pings on me and not on Marci/Manatee/Math/Roden?
Why me, fry me
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:41 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Greg the e99 gonna get fried
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:42 am

Post by ManateeDude »

UNVOTE:

not sure about omo but we can adress it again tmrw
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:43 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 905, oʍo wrote:
If you have time, can you explain a bit why?
@Titus.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:50 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • marcistar (4): Roden, ssbm_Kyouko, Salsabil Faria, omo
    omo (2): MaxTheFox, MathBlade
    ManateeDude (1): Dwlee99
    Dwlee99 (1): Titus
    DrippingGoofball (1): marcistar
    Salsabil Faria (1): geraintm
    Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-07-25 10:22:01).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 909, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE: hmmmmmm
In post 914, ManateeDude wrote:UNVOTE:

not sure about omo but we can adress it again tmrw
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Roden »

In post 894, marcistar wrote:
In post 889, Roden wrote:Marci, if you're town I really want you to defend yourself. I don't want you mis-elim'd if you're just a passive player, so please make a case for yourself.
I don't mind too much, it shows peoples true colors if theyre attacking one of the easiest targets <3 <3
like really, would it not give juicy info with how people are settling with me and theres no fight back..? (ignoring the one game where i really flopped like a fish within 3hrs), as scum i usually try harder because i dont want to let down my team, so why am i not attacking hard and trying to ensure i live to help my "team"? why as scum would i just be settling down with my elim..?
Because town has zero motivation to settle and let themselves be elim'd. Scum may do so to invoke WIFOM, or to make the exact argument you're making. Because yes, why would scum just lay down and die?

Thing is, you can't claim you're not fighting back. You've been sprinkling suspicion on others throughout all of Day 1.
In post 889, Roden wrote:The biggest thing that's pinged me are your associatives with Max and Manatee, and then the blatant distancing that happened afterward. Something I commented on and that Kyouko noticed too is that it also looked like you were trying to build fake scum equity with Manatee. Your vote on Looker/DGB also doesn't read as town since you've made several accusations and suspected others since then. Why did you never change your vote/why are you so certain about DGB?
"associatives with max" i dont get how thats happened, theyre barely around for me to even attempt to buddy. I see how "associatives with manatee" could be a thing though.
"Attempt to buddy" uhhhh...

Your associative with Max isn't direct but through Manatee. Your statement though implies you checked your ISO to fact check yourself, which is weird since you should just know if you talked much with Max or not.
"blatant distancing" i started distancing with manatee after i suddenly didnt like their vote, wow really a big shock how i dont wanna continue buddying someone i dont agree with anymore :oops: :oops:
but if yall think that distancing can only come from scum :oops: :oops: honey u got a big storm coming for ya <3
You did it after you got called out. Claiming that you're distancing doesn't sound good either since town has no reason to distance.
"build fake scum equity" then why havent i been told to stop in maf chat..? its obv leading me into a very bad spot, why would my scumteam just let me continue doing it..? if im scum, its clearly doing more harm than good at this point right..? cuz if im scum and yall are seeing thru it this easily, its not all that helpful towards scum and instead helps town more.
It happened awhile ago now, back when me and Manatee had our back and forth. If you were told to stop it would've been back then.
the thing is im not super confident in the looker/drippinggoofball vote, its just the thing that i feel is best out of everyone so i kept it there for so long.
"made several accusations and suspected others" but that didnt make drippinggoofball more townie in my eyes at all? he was my most preferred always, but i cant just ignore chat for hrs and hrs, i was trying to figure out the stepping stone after that <3
The problem is that you never really made a case for the slot. You've made cases for me and Manatee, for instance, but not your biggest scum read.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Roden »

I will say though that your defense here is actually more reasonable than I expected. I'm just not seeing the town motivation for using scum tactics like buddying and distancing, nor for why you haven't really pushed your biggest scum read.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 912, Titus wrote:
In post 911, Dwlee99 wrote:Homie how do you have scum pings on me and not on Marci/Manatee/Math/Roden?
Why me, fry me
In post 913, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Greg the e99 gonna get fried
I will never escape being Greg
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 853, oʍo wrote:Idk if math is like trying to sublty save manatee by pretending that their push is based on my honesty about how i view titus.
I think that if you want to read me, seriously understand that I in general, do not save people as any alignment. I argue and advocate but I do not “save” people without a mod confirmed inno. As scum I do not “save” buddies and as town I do not “save” townreads I defend them. If my defense fails and they are town then I learn who pushed them and who is likely scum from it depending upon how I push.

Take Warehouse 13 where I was sure DGB was town. I fought for it the entire time. It didn’t work and then I could go back to my PoE which pretty much was Cakez or Titus and got Cakez. There’s this illusion of “good” doesn’t miselim and having to be right that kinda permeates. It’s about stopping the wrong. If scum have no places to hide we are forced to win. I will sacrifice a VT to get a deep wolf.

Mafia is like chess to me and I ask “random” questions in advance and then circle back later and check for consistency and see if their vibe matches expected.

Eg if we have a ton of miselims and the person hasn’t been listened to all game. Are they frustrated? Demoralized? Or are they the same?

If they thought they were poked by a bad question on D1 is that annoyance still there D4?

Are they remembering their stance on a person throughout the game?

Scum don’t generally remember the micro trivialities and care about the now.

By pushing you on your Titus push (yes it was a push you’re not convincing me otherwise) I can check that against your other Koba games and see if you’re playing with a similar mindset.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 855, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 841, Dwlee99 wrote:Did y'all miss that omo claimed miller?
was that serious?
It doesn’t matter they did.

If anything it matters less because if a cop exists they can’t be checked. That means they should have enough muster to pass scrutiny. A BBMolla type scum fake claims Miller and uses that as leverage to coast. A negative utility has to claim AND be above reproach.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 866, Not_Mafia wrote:No cow avatars are allowed to be eliminated this game, doctor's orders
Not Mafia and Owo looking spicy. I don’t like how Not Mafia popped in and his only thing was to defend Owo. That’s sus as fuck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 875, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE:

OmO looking better and dropping town tells.
… Yeah I am really liking Owo scum. This doesn’t feel right at all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 894, marcistar wrote:
In post 889, Roden wrote:Marci, if you're town I really want you to defend yourself. I don't want you mis-elim'd if you're just a passive player, so please make a case for yourself.
I don't mind too much, it shows peoples true colors if theyre attacking one of the easiest targets <3 <3
like really, would it not give juicy info with how people are settling with me and theres no fight back..? (ignoring the one game where i really flopped like a fish within 3hrs), as scum i usually try harder because i dont want to let down my team, so why am i not attacking hard and trying to ensure i live to help my "team"? why as scum would i just be settling down with my elim..?
In post 889, Roden wrote:The biggest thing that's pinged me are your associatives with Max and Manatee, and then the blatant distancing that happened afterward. Something I commented on and that Kyouko noticed too is that it also looked like you were trying to build fake scum equity with Manatee. Your vote on Looker/DGB also doesn't read as town since you've made several accusations and suspected others since then. Why did you never change your vote/why are you so certain about DGB?
"associatives with max" i dont get how thats happened, theyre barely around for me to even attempt to buddy. I see how "associatives with manatee" could be a thing though.
"blatant distancing" i started distancing with manatee after i suddenly didnt like their vote, wow really a big shock how i dont wanna continue buddying someone i dont agree with anymore :oops: :oops:
but if yall think that distancing can only come from scum :oops: :oops: honey u got a big storm coming for ya <3
"build fake scum equity" then why havent i been told to stop in maf chat..? its obv leading me into a very bad spot, why would my scumteam just let me continue doing it..? if im scum, its clearly doing more harm than good at this point right..? cuz if im scum and yall are seeing thru it this easily, its not all that helpful towards scum and instead helps town more.

the thing is im not super confident in the looker/drippinggoofball vote, its just the thing that i feel is best out of everyone so i kept it there for so long.
"made several accusations and suspected others" but that didnt make drippinggoofball more townie in my eyes at all? he was my most preferred always, but i cant just ignore chat for hrs and hrs, i was trying to figure out the stepping stone after that <3
In post 890, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 888, marcistar wrote:they dont post often so they didnt really ease my leftover worries from looker <3
LOL I just replaced.
its been a couple days, but nothing eases my worries <3

- :good: -

yall think im scum but, what info would u be getting if i happen to not be :oops: :oops:
Assuming you’re town then I would start a canvas of the other wagons that have started and dissipated. The fact that none of these wagons have really taken hold makes me think scum are disjointed and not trying to push or there is a deep wolf somewhere in the more vocal players.

(Assuming you’re town)
Of the wagons that have come up so far who do you think could be scum?
If you can’t find any who do you think would be the deep wolf pushing you in that scenario?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”