Post by geraintm »

In post 1008, geraintm wrote:
In post 1001, Salsabil Faria wrote:
What a hypocrite pl!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
, either I was completely ignored or they were strongly townread by others which made me back off a little and I decided to sheep others. But now I am not town to all of you because I went against
Titus
or to your precious M3 group, which you guys want to eliminate???
You guys deserve each other, not gonna post anymore, screw yourselves!! :evil:

UNVOTE: Marci

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Read-list

Town:
ssbm
Math
Titus
Roden

VOTE: salsabil
Self votes should be driven from the game
Scum:
Dwlee
OMO
goofball

Rests are null now, will be changed after the D1 and N1 flips most probably.
This was meant to be a VOTE: salsabil for the self vote
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:46 am

Post by geraintm »

There was, just seen it inside the quote
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wrong but fair and can’t elaborate.

I gotta go probably won’t be on for the rest of the day because I gotta figure out roomie bday present 2.0.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:58 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

Will catch up tomorrow, I'm sleepy right now.
Slightly busy and a new player.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:59 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 999, Roden wrote:
In post 997, oʍo wrote:
In post 984, Roden wrote:I feel like I've either mind melded with Math or I'm getting manipulated hard. I'm super uneasy that we're agreeing on a
lot
of things now, even stuff I haven't directly said. Idk how to describe the potential technique here entirely, but I feel like he's done something where he tried to break me down with suspicion and pressure, then raise me up by slowly town reading me and agreeing with a lot of things I've said. And there were a few things earlier that I brought up to him that he never responded to and let get buried. With all the conversation leading he's done, he could be power wolfing. I'm also just really susceptible to pocketing, Jake got me way too easily in our last Mini Normal and on Day 1 too.

Or, we just naturally clicked after a rough start and he's just really strong as town. And I hate being paranoid of someone who seems to be on my side because then I feel bad. He seems more trustworthy than OMO too and I've been getting a strong feeling there's one scum between them due to their interactions.

This is real fucking rough but I'd rather put my trust in Math Day 1 regardless. I ultimately don't have a reason to want him gone over OMO especially when OMO does look scummier, especially with Manatee's case on them which I thought was pretty compelling. I understand this is just kind of a ramble, but I wanted to put it out here since I'm finding myself stuck between the two of them and trying to figure out who to trust. Especially with OMO voting Manatee and Math voting Marci, this could actually be between town and scum today with these wagons.
I dismantled your wagon. Why am i scum from your pov?
Dismantling a wagon doesn't mean much and assumes I couldn't do it myself. Scum can easily do it for town cred, or at the very least trust points. I don't want you gone today though, and I don't have a scum case that comes out differently than what Manatee offered.
lmao horseshit reply, you're trying to really make excuses why im scum at this point.
Someone please get a votecount up
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:59 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 1029, MaxTheFox wrote:Will catch up tomorrow, I'm sleepy right now.
Deadline is today. Now whats your response?
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:12 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 1009, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • DrippingGoofball (4): marcistar, ssbm_Kyouko, ManateeDude, Roden
    Salsabil Faria (2): geraintm, Salsabil Fariua
    marcistar (1): MathBlade
    omo (1): MaxTheFox
    ManateeDude (1): Dwlee99
    Dwlee99 (1): Titus
    Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia
    Roden (1): DrippingGoofball
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-07-25 10:22:01).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 932, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Marci

I think I am okay with a Marci elim here.
In post 940, oʍo wrote:UNVOTE:

please lets find a viable counterwagon I dont want marci anymore after that wallpost
In post 956, ManateeDude wrote:omo has generally been very wishy washy, inconsistent and intentionally offputting so far this game. a skim of their iso will find a lot of fencesits, votes that are quickly rescinded. they seem pretty willing to follow stronger players more silently and are quite often vague in their statements, in what i think is an attempt to avoid locking themselves into a thought process that isnt favourable for town later down the road. a skim through their iso reveals a lack of reads on a lot of players, and many are purposely vague or based on an another players perspective. its pretty easy for omo to take up a few semi-popular viewpoints that they can fencesit, and pull through on at a later point when its convinient for them. omos posts voting me as opposed to a more popular pick are all coupled with a statement they'd also be ok pushing the more popular pick which feels like perfect positioning for a mislim on either end
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?
this post is super telling and i think it sets up for a discred on max bc her thought process was really solid, and omo AS max stated does the aforementioned dodging real criticism by not adressing the other aspects of max's reasoning. its really not a good look for early game and i didnt even notice it until here
In post 312, oʍo wrote:dont care, I'm blatantly town and you're not
In post 317, oʍo wrote:
In post 314, Saudade wrote:you are most definitenly not blatantly town omo
why am I scum then?
omo does some more doubtcasting, and the obvtown comment is really bad. this response looks like a pretty obvious way to distract from their original point (not a good look) and immediately flip to the other end of the spectrum in attempt to doubtcast the original point (being that omo is NOT obvtown)
In post 372, oʍo wrote:
In post 371, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 362, oʍo wrote:
In post 351, ManateeDude wrote:omo you are taco right?
yup thats another one of my alts
In post 334, oʍo wrote:yeah I'm not that complex in early game and just shit out random reads, it's gonna develop over time like right now ;)
not noticing this pattern in at least one aforementioned taco game
wrongo
i wont claim to be a huge meta reader but when theres a pretty obvious discepancy i can point it out. this game gives pretty different scope of how they act, with them supplying many complicated takes and engaging in a complex manner with various players. i wouldnt find this huge if they didn't say it was objectively untrue, but from the way i see it they made a statement about their style that doesnt match the way i analyzed their behavior
In post 785, oʍo wrote:VOTE: manatee
I'm content with a titus lim on the basis that it is outside my confident townreads because i cant read titus but would be a loss if they flipped town for us.
this post is super in that they kind of back away from developing any sort of read on titus and WHILE voting me. i'd be content if they admitted they couldn't read titus without the caveat that theyd also be ok limming them but it feels weird to say you cant read someone and be in favour of their lim. they ALSO ackonwledge T!Titus would be a loss but they're also perfectly content with the same person going without any real read on them?
In post 843, oʍo wrote:
In post 840, ManateeDude wrote:feel like a lot of people are hedging on their reads on me cos mafia dont know if they can push me as a mislim
Perspective slip alert
In post 844, oʍo wrote:If yall were unsure b4 that post is disgustingly scum mindset based on that wording^^
In post 870, oʍo wrote:
In post 864, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 861, oʍo wrote:But you said that's because mafia isn't sure. How did you figure that?
i dont think everyone pushing me fully is scum? that means mafia is unsure of whether or not theyre going to push me as a whole
In post 865, ManateeDude wrote:ur reasoning is oh she has thoughts about mafia perspective so she slipped as mafia from what im getting
alright so what's your perspective on the gamestate ATP?
this series of responses is kind of telling around omo's wishy-washy behavior as their noted "perspective slip" on me which was originally extremely fragile falls apart with a bit of pushback and without anyone agreeing. i find it interesting that even now when they r back to voting me no mention of this perspective slip has been raised. i think its bc as a point against me it doesnt work and they realized it.

VOTE: omo
In post 976, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 939, Roden wrote:I'm getting paranoid about my read on Marci. Like on one hand, I'm starting to doubt it after her defense because it was pretty reasonable, and looking through her ISO all of what she said checks out. And the wagon on her built surprisingly quickly before I could even make a full scum case, which feels off. But on the other hand, she's openly admitting to using scum tactics, she isn't pushing her biggest scum read, and I get a sense she's doing her homework to make sure everything she says checks out, which kinda conflicts with her overall vibe and demeanor that she's putting across. Like, using a lot of emojis and hearts, but then making passive aggressive statements.
In post 894, marcistar wrote: "blatant distancing" i started distancing with manatee after i suddenly didnt like their vote, wow really a big shock how i dont wanna continue buddying someone i dont agree with anymore :oops: :oops:
but if yall think that distancing can only come from scum :oops: :oops: honey u got a big storm coming for ya <3
This specifically pinged me a lot. There's a lot of tonal dissonance in her posts but this is stands out the most to me.
In post 940, oʍo wrote:UNVOTE:

please lets find a viable counterwagon I dont want marci anymore after that wallpost
Bless your beautiful souls VOTE: manatee
In post 978, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: marci

im not going today and i will make that 100% true if need be
In post 987, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:UNVOTE: I don't even know with this game anymore. Theres a hole in my reads somewhere.
I guess I could do max
VOTE: max

Pedit: Roden I think omo was voting Marci while she was he wagon and the same post you thought was townie from Marci, he thought too. So did I.
In post 993, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Fuck it what about this iso?
Desperately flocking to the prevailing wagons seemingly for no reason, assuming they're both town, 962 is the perfect time to make that post as scum. You get the towncred but also the prevailing wagons are TvT and it's safe to do so.

No content. Flip-flops onto town wagons without reason. Tries to scoop up low-hanging towncred. Yeet

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
In post 995, ManateeDude wrote:sold.

VOTE: DGB
In post 998, Roden wrote:I was damn near town locking DGB due to Looker, but that is a good point about DGB's posts. Last game I was with DGB I ended up tunneling them to the point I tried to Vig them, but they also played way differently in that game. They've been extremely inactive and not really trying to make any waves this time around, possibly just coasting on the town read Looker forged for them. Re-evaluating Looker again, I also remember thinking they were trying to look scummy on purpose. It made me think they were either too scummy to be scummy and maybe had a PR, or they were gambitting we would assume TSTBS. I should've had them null in my reads list tbh.

I think I'm actually fine with this wagon.

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
, either I was completely ignored or they were strongly townread by others which made me back off a little and I decided to sheep others. But now I am not town to all of you because I went against
Titus

UNVOTE: Marci

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Read-list

Town:
ssbm
Math
Titus
Roden

Scum:
Dwlee
OMO
goofball

Rests are null now, will be changed after the D1 and N1 flips most probably.
In post 1006, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Roden
Oh its 22 hours i thought it was sooner LOL
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1028, MathBlade wrote:Wrong but fair and can’t elaborate.

I gotta go probably won’t be on for the rest of the day because I gotta figure out roomie bday present 2.0.

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

DGB is now e-1 with Math and Titus votes. Max still vanity voting, and dwlee is with DGB in voting Roden.

I think the rest of the vc is the same. Geraint and salsa voting salsa, and N_M voting themselves.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh and for some reason omo is not in the last vc but is still voting manatee
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:13 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 991, ManateeDude wrote:i guess its the difference between thinking an elim could be valuable and liking it. my perspective pretty quickly changed between the two posts esp given the fact i became a target during that time
hmm k
In post 994, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I summon the powers of roden, omo, manatee, and Marci to turboelim this scumbag. It's partner can bus it with the 6th vote and not_mafia can hammer for the lulz
:facepalm:
In post 998, Roden wrote:I was damn near town locking DGB due to Looker, but that is a good point about DGB's posts. Last game I was with DGB I ended up tunneling them to the point I tried to Vig them, but they also played way differently in that game. They've been extremely inactive and not really trying to make any waves this time around, possibly just coasting on the town read Looker forged for them. Re-evaluating Looker again, I also remember thinking they were trying to look scummy on purpose. It made me think they were either too scummy to be scummy and maybe had a PR, or they were gambitting we would assume TSTBS. I should've had them null in my reads list tbh.
i thought they were just like not motivated tbh
When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
Titus
question, where are people saying ur not town?
In post 1016, DrippingGoofball wrote:Aw come on people, I haven't been able to pay attention to this game, my course is way more involved than I anticipated, I was prioritizing other games since this one was just starting and unfortunately I can't even give it the attention it deserves for another week.

All I can ask for is a reprieve. I am even going to be gone all day today visiting friends that live two hours away , leaving in a minute, my husbandis alreadyoutside waitingfor me. Titus you of all people should understand that life can get in the way, I am disappointed.
like, now i feel bad for u, but is this ur only defense..? do u have any alternative options..? in ur iso it looks like uve read thru quite a bit of the game, but u haven't done too much :shifty:

- :good: -

i dont like the vote geraintm made xoxo :oops:
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:31 am

Post by geraintm »

Marcistar?
You don't like my vote?
I've pinged them three times for doing something I don't like....and then they self vote. How is me voting for them.notnconsistentnwith everything I have said this game?
+1 scum point to marcistar
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:11 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1037, geraintm wrote:Marcistar?
You don't like my vote?
I've pinged them three times for doing something I don't like....and then they self vote. How is me voting for them.notnconsistentnwith everything I have said this game?
wow u responded so fast.. must be scared to be sused!
-
i feel like ur so focused on salsabil it feels a bit like ur doing whats easy, when theres alot of things on other people that ur avoiding giving opinions on.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1003, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1000, Roden wrote:Oh shit wait, just thought of something.

@DGB:
There was a Miller claim this game. You were notably so against the idea of a Miller existing in the last game we played that it extended into you ranting about set up metas even into the post game. Why hasn't the Miller claim caught your attention this time? I'd think you would hone in on that. No this isn't a gotcha attempt but considering how differently you've been playing this game in general, it's notable here.
I thought it was BS like all the fake mason claims. And if you remember how my last casting doubt on millers went... you should understand why I won't bring it up again.

In a recent game, I had a cop guilty on a player who claimed miller on flucking day 2... and people were voting ME so I've had it with miller claims. If someone wants to take it up, it won't be me.

You remind me a lot of scum!MathBlade in that game. Welcome to my scum pile.
How does being in your scum pile effect me? And why only me when I'm not the only one voting you and didn't even get your wagon going? I was town reading you up until recently and you had no problem with my posts until that stopped.

Why do I keep getting compared to scum!Math...?
In post 1004, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am taking a 2-week intensive acappella arranging course with lots of homework, i am banging my head because I find it extremely difficult, so bear with me for another week before trying to rapture me for an activity differential.
It isn't just for activity. Look at the scum case that was made.
In post 1007, DrippingGoofball wrote:I hate post #1000 so much, I can feel a rise in my magma chamber.
Why?
In post 1010, Titus wrote:
In post 1000, Roden wrote:Oh shit wait, just thought of something.

@DGB:
There was a Miller claim this game. You were notably so against the idea of a Miller existing in the last game we played that it extended into you ranting about set up metas even into the post game. Why hasn't the Miller claim caught your attention this time? I'd think you would hone in on that. No this isn't a gotcha attempt but considering how differently you've been playing this game in general, it's notable here.
To be fair, it was an "informed miller".
That's fair. I mostly just wanted to see how DGB would respond.
In post 1012, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Roden
In post 1014, Dwlee99 wrote:He posts weird
You've never explained this. If you want to go back in my scum reads then be my guest, because you're starting to look like scum trying to set up a Day 2 mis-elim.
In post 1016, DrippingGoofball wrote:Aw come on people, I haven't been able to pay attention to this game, my course is way more involved than I anticipated, I was prioritizing other games since this one was just starting and unfortunately I can't even give it the attention it deserves for another week.

All I can ask for is a reprieve. I am even going to be gone all day today visiting friends that live two hours away , leaving in a minute, my husbandis alreadyoutside waitingfor me. Titus you of all people should understand that life can get in the way, I am disappointed.
Does DGB usually go full AtE like this as town?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1039, Roden wrote:You've never explained this. If you want to go back in my scum reads then be my guest, because you're starting to look like scum trying to set up a Day 2 mis-elim.
1.) Yes I did
2.) Okay?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1040, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1039, Roden wrote:You've never explained this. If you want to go back in my scum reads then be my guest, because you're starting to look like scum trying to set up a Day 2 mis-elim.
1.) Yes I did
2.) Okay?
No, you didn't. I've asked you to explain yourself and clarify multiple things and you've literally refused to every single time. Quote where you did or I'll consider it a scum claim.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 903, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 900, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:To be fair max probably deserves to be null on my list, I'm quite focused on manatee/marci and max sits down there still because she was there before

Pedit: oh okay well, hmm. I think Roden is town, I guess is all I can say. What do you mean he's "being weird" with you
Read our interactions. He misunderstands my posts in I almost all of them.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1042, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 903, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 900, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:To be fair max probably deserves to be null on my list, I'm quite focused on manatee/marci and max sits down there still because she was there before

Pedit: oh okay well, hmm. I think Roden is town, I guess is all I can say. What do you mean he's "being weird" with you
Read our interactions. He misunderstands my posts in I almost all of them.
This isn't an explanation. This is actually just incredibly frustrating because I keep asking you to restate your posts since I supposedly keep misunderstanding them. I just asked you to do so again and instead you say it's weird that I don't understand your posts. This is just circular logic.
In post 599, Roden wrote:
In post 555, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 552, Roden wrote:
In post 549, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 544, Roden wrote:
In post 535, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Kyo
This might be scum. The inattentiveness thing is a very strange thing to push me on and I think town!Kyo knows I sometimes am just like that.
I know vibe checking is punishable by death at this point, but man the vibes on this read feel off. Do you really think Kyouko should go just because she made a push on you?
Uh no and I don't think this is a good faith attempt at repeating back what I said at all.
I didn't repeat anything back. How else am I supposed to interpret your post if your only accusation against Kyouko is "she should know that I don't pay attention"?
You said I voted Kyo for pushing me. If that's your interpretation you're severely misreading what I'm writing or trying to misrep me to make me look scummy.
Restate your accusation then. I'm standing by what I said, and I'm not gonna let you gaslight me into thinking I misread what was a very blatantly lazy retaliation post from you against Kyouko.
Proof that I asked you to and that you refused to do so.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Please Roden, I want you to reread what I wrote and figure out why "you voted Kyo for pushing you" is a misrepresentation.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1030, oʍo wrote:
In post 999, Roden wrote:
In post 997, oʍo wrote:
In post 984, Roden wrote:I feel like I've either mind melded with Math or I'm getting manipulated hard. I'm super uneasy that we're agreeing on a
lot
of things now, even stuff I haven't directly said. Idk how to describe the potential technique here entirely, but I feel like he's done something where he tried to break me down with suspicion and pressure, then raise me up by slowly town reading me and agreeing with a lot of things I've said. And there were a few things earlier that I brought up to him that he never responded to and let get buried. With all the conversation leading he's done, he could be power wolfing. I'm also just really susceptible to pocketing, Jake got me way too easily in our last Mini Normal and on Day 1 too.

Or, we just naturally clicked after a rough start and he's just really strong as town. And I hate being paranoid of someone who seems to be on my side because then I feel bad. He seems more trustworthy than OMO too and I've been getting a strong feeling there's one scum between them due to their interactions.

This is real fucking rough but I'd rather put my trust in Math Day 1 regardless. I ultimately don't have a reason to want him gone over OMO especially when OMO does look scummier, especially with Manatee's case on them which I thought was pretty compelling. I understand this is just kind of a ramble, but I wanted to put it out here since I'm finding myself stuck between the two of them and trying to figure out who to trust. Especially with OMO voting Manatee and Math voting Marci, this could actually be between town and scum today with these wagons.
I dismantled your wagon. Why am i scum from your pov?
Dismantling a wagon doesn't mean much and assumes I couldn't do it myself. Scum can easily do it for town cred, or at the very least trust points. I don't want you gone today though, and I don't have a scum case that comes out differently than what Manatee offered.
lmao horseshit reply, you're trying to really make excuses why im scum at this point.
Someone please get a votecount up
What excuses? I'm not even saying you're guaranteed scum. This is such a weirdly volatile response.
In post 1038, marcistar wrote:
In post 1037, geraintm wrote:Marcistar?
You don't like my vote?
wow u responded so fast.. must be scared to be sused!
-
i feel like ur so focused on salsabil it feels a bit like ur doing whats easy, when theres alot of things on other people that ur avoiding giving opinions on.
I agree with this a lot. Geraintm hasn't been posting enough to get a solid read on him, but I haven't been a fan of his point system.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1044, Dwlee99 wrote:Please Roden, I want you to reread what I wrote and figure out why "you voted Kyo for pushing you" is a misrepresentation.
Why is it so impossible for you to just restate your accusation? I clearly am not going to read your posts any differently as they currently are. This is the easiest thing in the world for you to do and you're just refusing.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Roden »

I don't know why I have to beg supposed townies to act like actual townies but here we are I guess.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Because if you can't figure out how to read my posts this is going to be terrible as long as we are both alive.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:30 am

Post by oʍo »

VOTE: Roden after some thought I think Roden TMId in their response to me regarding my assertion that it is unrealistic from their POV that I helped shut down a wagon on them that I initiated and am scum to them. The motivations for me as scum to do that are dubious at best considering the gamestate at the time.

I thought they were town but perhaps I am threatening their other 2 partners ergo that's dangerous to them - or they need to dismantle a townblock that's formed in a way. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, as I've been rereading my own ISO and noticed some things I had forgotten about.

The fact this isn't the first time this day phase Roden has made very questionable play in terms of not bad play but like .. dunno how to explain it its just weird/not town motivated.

I'm hungover as shit so not in the mood to really ellaborate but I'll quote Kyouko's case in my next post.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”