Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

If you take out Gamma's claim, what real reason is there to townread them?

Also of note mech wise : there is most certainly a traitor in the midst because there is no scum doc if gamma were to be real. There has been no evidence of one, and the other is at best questionable of existence so I do not believe Gamma's claim on a level of mechplay. Also odd-night is strictly much more powerful than even night. Their claim ~could~ exist, but there is also room for it to not exist. Ergo I am not taking their claim at all as clearing esp since we already have 2 best friends + a strong role that literally gets a guaranteed town powered shot. A gunsmith on the scum side to find the combined babysitter vig feels potentially likely. fwiw <<<<<-

so anyone clearing gamma based on mechs is ignoring the other side of the argument as well as their play around titus which stood out to me as someone trying their best to at first save them while distancing them.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hey Koba if you have an invest role you should be claiming your results.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: chaosomega
zzzzzzzzzzz
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 4225, DkKoba wrote:so anyone clearing gamma based on mechs is ignoring the other side of the argument as well as their play around titus which stood out to me as someone trying their best to at first save them while distancing them.
I don't think anyone's clearing gamma...they were almost limmed D4. But now that it's an odd day we're saying it doesn't make sense to lim them until tomorrow since they'll have an extra chance to investigate IF they're town
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:34 am

In post 4224, DkKoba wrote:Don't care. I replaced in here as a favor to whatever alignment I rolled since its the endgame. I rolled town so I particularly don't care to appease people, especially since apparently my slot is fairly clear from interactions with scum!
Koba I'm telling you rn, if you're town it's worth you claiming
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:36 am

In post 4149, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Chaos
Dwlee temporarily unvote for me
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:37 am

In post 4227, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: chaosomega
zzzzzzzzzzz
L-1
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

UNVOTE:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4225, DkKoba wrote:If you take out Gamma's claim, what real reason is there to townread them?

Also of note mech wise : there is most certainly a traitor in the midst because there is no scum doc if gamma were to be real. There has been no evidence of one, and the other is at best questionable of existence so I do not believe Gamma's claim on a level of mechplay. Also odd-night is strictly much more powerful than even night. Their claim ~could~ exist, but there is also room for it to not exist. Ergo I am not taking their claim at all as clearing esp since we already have 2 best friends + a strong role that literally gets a guaranteed town powered shot. A gunsmith on the scum side to find the combined babysitter vig feels potentially likely. fwiw <<<<<-

so anyone clearing gamma based on mechs is ignoring the other side of the argument as well as their play around titus which stood out to me as someone trying their best to at first save them while distancing them.
I explained my Titus/general d4 progression and to my knowledge you are ignoring it
so why should I really care about your feelings at all rn?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Gunsmith doesn't help find traitor in a traitor game so why do you suspect gunsmith + traitor?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I also don't get how Koba can't respond to my case or even acknowledge I'm speaking here.
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:06 am

In post 4229, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 4224, DkKoba wrote:Don't care. I replaced in here as a favor to whatever alignment I rolled since its the endgame. I rolled town so I particularly don't care to appease people, especially since apparently my slot is fairly clear from interactions with scum!
Koba I'm telling you rn, if you're town it's worth you claiming
Also, the scum jailkeeper flipped informed...so we don't know what scum know. The more info town has the better. Looking at past Gypyx games sometimes that scum informed role knows huuuuge chunks of the game setup. Just claim
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Babysitter Enabler flipped uninformed so prob just that so yea
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Enablers are usually informed - likely just shifted to imply different info.
retired
Ich Troje
Ich Troje
Goon
Ich Troje
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Ich Troje »

In post 4234, Dwlee99 wrote:Gunsmith doesn't help find traitor in a traitor game so why do you suspect gunsmith + traitor?
I said I suspected a scum GS to be purely to find this powerful town role without giving scum a rolecop so its ONLY able to counter that.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4239, Ich Troje wrote:
In post 4234, Dwlee99 wrote:Gunsmith doesn't help find traitor in a traitor game so why do you suspect gunsmith + traitor?
I said I suspected a scum GS to be purely to find this powerful town role without giving scum a rolecop so its ONLY able to counter that.
lol this is me SORRY i have 10000 tabs open
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

leaked 2 of my alts how amazing
retired
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:13 pm

In post 4237, DkKoba wrote:Babysitter Enabler flipped uninformed so prob just that so yea
In post 4238, DkKoba wrote:Enablers are usually informed - likely just shifted to imply different info.
What do you mean
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4242, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 4237, DkKoba wrote:Babysitter Enabler flipped uninformed so prob just that so yea
In post 4238, DkKoba wrote:Enablers are usually informed - likely just shifted to imply different info.
What do you mean
An enabler is oftentimes informed of the role that they enable existing. Otherwise there is no guarantee.
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay so Koba. How is Chaos locktown?
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:24 pm

In post 4243, DkKoba wrote:
What do you mean
An enabler is oftentimes informed of the role that they enable existing. Otherwise there is no guarantee.
I doubt that the jailkeeper's "informed" was to say there was a babysitter. I think at minimum it would be informed about the entirety of the vcvb, if not more
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:25 pm

Koba I promise that if you're town and claim honestly it'll be good for town
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The fuck?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What do you mean
No, they aren’t
<Embrace The Void>

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4248, Gamma Emerald wrote:
What do you mean
No, they aren’t
Proof.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”