Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Look I’m not going to convince you that you’re Scum that’s absurd. This is part of why I hate these conversations - my opinion is mostly made up, so I can’t say I care too much about what you have to say. I think you’re solidly in the POE. I want others to grill me or tell me I’m wrong or say I’m being stupid. But you calling me stupid but then basically admitting I don’t have the facts all that wrong is infuriating.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

happy scumday andres :) also I am seeing what you are laying down with clarity even just based on what has been going on this dayphase.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Could be scum =/ in PoE for today. Like, the PoE today is Gamma (not limming today cause mech), Kyo, and Chaos.

And fmpov yes you could be scum if 4p is me/you/koba/conftown.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Andres, you're literally missing my entire point. There's a reason I'm asking you to reread our conversation when the day 2 Anya wagon happened, and it's not to debate the facts.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Andres has infinitely more towncred than you, has provided evidence as to why Chaos is town. Your case on Chaos looks extremely laughable in comparison. Drop Chaos because there is no way they are scum.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4426, DkKoba wrote:happy scumday andres :) also I am seeing what you are laying down with clarity even just based on what has been going on this dayphase.
You still have not even shown you've read my chaos case.

Pedit: yea there's my point, read my interaction with chaos this day phase where chaos accuses me of nu-uhing and there not being anything to respond to, after I make like 8 posts about them and their case on me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 963, osuka wrote:
In post 732, Save The Dragons wrote:i changed my mind nomnomnom seems town

i am posting just to post was overextended now work is kicking my ass and i'm trying not to get involved in the pedantic discussions this game because i don't quite find them interesting. my play, in short, is scummy and i'm often scumread for it but that's just kind of the way i play i guess.

@dwlee you really lost that game to tris i did fuck all and nearly got caught but i'm curious...is there anything about that game that makes you think i'm scum here or is your vote out of spite?
your play this game is _nothing_ like the last time we played together just a couple weeks ago. what changed?
was searching for something and found this, STD is clear forever
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

STD has a PT cop clear
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I have no doubt in my mind that both Chaos' current dayplay compared to the logic of their actions thus far this game as presented by other players is evidence enough that any case you might have is dubious at best.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Well then gamma wasted it because Osuka deadass spewed them town :lol:
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I do not believe you actually believe
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Koba I know you think I'm a terrible town player but you don't have to be so condescending.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You know, DGB is RARELY a choice for nightkill in games. You know what else is weird from DGB reads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 784, DrippingGoofball wrote:Dwlee is still scum for being persistently salty that people town read me instead of scumreading me as was his plan.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 639, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 560, petapan wrote: an inordinate amount of your posting has been focused solely on me. do you have reads on other players in the game?
I've been focusing on you because you're my strongest read so far. But a couple of my reads in no particular order:

Lean Town:

Titus - Scumhunting, scum wouldn't have a reason to make posts like 514 and 520
DGB - I agree DBG probably wouldn't put themselves out there and make that early game pos ti f they're mafia. Their follow-up posts seem to have real conviction, not like a mafia just doubling down for appearances. I don't think their early post alone warranted as much confidence in them as you seemed to immediately have, but I agree it's townie.
nom - I like their activity and thinking so far. sort of unrelated, but I also agree with them that we shouldn't be so eager to lynch a lurk spot without even trying to get them to be active first (through votes or otherwise)

Lean scum:
Peta - I didn't like how hard and fast you came out thinking Dwlee must've been scum for disagreeing with DGB's early post. That and the ensuing convo with Nero really seemed like you just going full offensive to deflect as much as possible. And I think your town read of DGB was too strong, too early for what they had posted (this is based on my memory of when you started seeming confident in your DGB read)
Kyouko - I feel like they haven't produced a lot of their own content. Mostly just quoting walls of text and then giving one line. I also don't like the dismissiveness about the pt and when asked questions
Rathe - This is mostly gut. Their early sheeping convos were weird to me
another guy who's been left alive that was defending dwlee
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

That was day one. DGB died night 3, after it started townreading me and it was confirmed town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 485, petapan wrote:
In post 337, VFP wrote:
In post 287, petapan wrote:yes that's about what i was getting at - bogging things down in some boring "correct" argument is how i'd expect scum to approach someone coming out with a wacky plan to start the day - it's an easy point to make and offers basically nothing. i hit him with my vote for it and didn't like the response.

nero of course is dead set on trying to misconstrue that i was arguing that no one should claim at all in accordance with dgb, which is not what i was trying to say and i don't think someone making an honest reading could get that (except T3, but he's a special case)
If anything it feels like your vote should be towards Nero more than Dwlee.
With the above it just seems more that players like Dwlee and T3 are mis understanding your view while Nero is using this to push agenda.

I don't think Nero is, and I don't think that this scum read is strong enough to have had Dwlee in the lead votes at this point.
How does Dwlee town react to DGB's plan?

Also, what is the mod information / meta you have?
Assuming this relates to the information you were talking about?
i think both are scummy, i haven't seen anything from dwlee that felt like cause to unvote so i've kept my vote there

don't know dwlee, not going to imagine up some response to dgb that i would read as town because it suits my taste. i
could
see town seeing that post by dgb and arguing against it (i haven't raised that issue with everyone reacting negatively to it), it was a combination of how he chose to respond to it, which felt like he was arguing in a way to score points rather than advance the game + his reaction to my voting him, where he just clumsily pulled the "i know you are but what am i?" card to an early attack. didn't feel natural.

i'll get into the mod meta stuff in a bit, it deserves its own post
oh weird I wonder what happened the next night phase after peta was pushing this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Thanks andres, this game is easy once you start looking at all the evidence holistically :lol:
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

At the time DGB died instead of DotW I'm pretty sure DotW scumread me more than DGB did. Like what do you think you're doing pulling quotes from day ONE to explain a night three kill.

Pedit: Peta townread me on replace out...
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Koba you are actually giving me the same exact vibes as Titus did when she was pushing Anya. There is NO WAY you believe any of what you just spewed.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Like holy shit that sequence was so fucking bad. Did VFP actually do that bus there?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3072, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3064, Dwlee99 wrote:If you think Anya is town and I'm evil you'll have to figure out why I spent all of yesterday saying Anya was a bad elimination and then randomly wagoned Osuka.
What if I think Anya is scum and you're not?
Here's DGB last stated read on me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

That's not a stated read lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Plus anya flipped town so that statement is even more garbage to me to try to clear yourself from the NKA pointing a giant finger at you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It would have totally kept that read after Anya flipped town yeah :lol:
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”