Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 145, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 143, House wrote:I actually have the slightest of townleans on him, so I'll be interested in hearing more.
Mom thinks he's town because he sounds innocent, naive, and like a child apparently.

typically her soul reads like that are correct and especially when they are only on one specific post(which we won't reveal at the moment) so ig I'm willing to lay off on that for now. I trust mom's reads.

-norbearbearnor
I will say that the heads not agreeing on me is a good look imo.

Nora scum reads me in every game, but in our last game they were a hydra, and mom talked them out of it.

So this feels similar to that
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1.3
Roden
(2)
:
Angel Warriors - Titus

T3
(2)
:
Gamma Emerald - Lukewarm

Child of Fairies
(1)
:
Robert M Hunter

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Roden

Gamma Emerald
(1)
:
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting
(6)
:
Child of Fairies - Guillotina - House - Marashu - T3 - mastina

With 13 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for voiding is in (expired on 2021-08-09 08:31:06)

Mod Notes
Marashu is V/LA.
Remembered I made a thing to help with vote counts :D

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Child of Fairies - Unspecified
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 177, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Why?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by House »

-bear nornor

Have you been reading but not contributing?

Because this post implies that you've been reading but not contributing.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by T3 »

Angel, while probably being mason had a very towny defense of Roden. From looking at the games myself I agree with this assessment so I think Roden is town.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by House »

In post 180, T3 wrote:Angel, while probably being mason had a very towny defense of Roden. From looking at the games myself I agree with this assessment so I think Roden is town.
Is there any particular reason you're trying to paint a target on Angel?

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by T3 »

-bear nornor

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
"I understand where the T3 votes are coming from"
The.... 2 RVS votes?
VOTE: ssbm
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 181, House wrote:
In post 180, T3 wrote:Angel, while probably being mason had a very towny defense of Roden. From looking at the games myself I agree with this assessment so I think Roden is town.
Am I supposed to answer this question?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by House »

In post 183, T3 wrote:
In post 181, House wrote:
Am I supposed to answer this question?
Before I'd have said yes, but... we're cool.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by T3 »

The wine is real.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by House »

In post 185, T3 wrote:The wine is real.
You should believe in it.

It is, after all, right in front of you.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by T3 »

*sips poison*
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by House »

I'm gonna give T3 another glass of his favorite Cabernet Sauvignon.

VOTE: ssbm

This is who I was referring to in .

Since then, happened, which further raised my suspicion... hence .

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 49, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 43, Angel Warriors wrote:I would absolutely appreciate it if you didnt make this fakeclaiming a habit
I second this. It has not worked out well for you in the past, so please don't just keep doing it :dead: :dead: :dead:
Yeah
If not just for the fact you’re coming off remarkably as someone I’ve vowed to make suffer were they to return to this site
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s @T3, to be clear
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

I got a job from one of my bigger clients. I still need to keep it but it's great. It may effect my posting rate.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 190, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s @T3, to be clear
I think I know who you're referring to. I am not that person.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 112, Roden wrote:
In post 97, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 93, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 82, Angel Warriors wrote:Lukewarm do you have thoughts on the game at this point?
Currently thinking that Roden is town, the unprompted links to scum meta feels townie to me
how is that townie and also give me other reads please? I'm not interested in reading roden because I'll just get yelled at if I dont town read him.

-noraaaaaa
Scum vibes off of this tbh. I never said you couldn't scum read me and town wouldn't back down if they actually thought someone was scummy.
In post 98, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 85, Roden wrote:Nora you literally admitted you couldn't explain your scum read on me right up until your rep out lol. You just didn't want to admit your read on me was bad, which was what I kept telling you and was conclusively confirmed with my rep in's flip. My reaction was bad, I'll admit, but I react poorly to bad scum reads.

Ok, but it isnt Noraa making the push here. Defaulting to "Oh noraa you can't read me" isn't going to work.

-momma
More scum vibes. Why are both of you putting words in my mouth?
In post 99, House wrote:UNVOTE: T3

I've been told that vote is bad.

VOTE: roden

For .
Wanna clarify further here?
Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 93, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 82, Angel Warriors wrote:Lukewarm do you have thoughts on the game at this point?
Currently thinking that Roden is town, the unprompted links to scum meta feels townie to me
Wholehearted disagree.

I'm not verse on his meta but so far, quite a few slots are already towning themselves up.

He underwhelming, and so far is getting pushed lower and lower into the bottom of my list.

Also, he is clearly not a mason here
I'd love to hear your reasons why. Because right now it looks like you're scum trying to push a mis-elim that you can excuse with an emotional reaction to a previous game. You're looking for bias to protect you and that's not gonna work here.
In post 116, Roden wrote:VOTE: Angel Warriors

Serious vote.
In post 158, Roden wrote:
In post 148, Angel Warriors wrote:I didnt bother to read roden's scum game last time, but he is actually right that his scum game is all nice.
a brief brief skim truly does show that he plays "nice" in scum games
viewtopic.php?t=87026&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Roden, I get it. you're town but there's no reason to act the way you are. I understand that you think your scum and town games are vastly different but that doesn't mean other people can see it as clearly. we are sorting you in good faith and you gain nothing from lashing out at everyone.

I tried very hard to work with you in summertime. If you decide to treat me the way you did that game, I am going to be very upset. Please stop. I will town case you. Stop arguing with people and just think. You are engaging people that you think are town in such bad faith. That is not going to get you anywhere. Literally, they are only going to get upset and think you are scum. What do you gain from that? You gain nothing so please stop.

-beario
I play like this as town because I rely more on logic than vibes. I genuinely have trouble reading interactions and I'm not good at catching lies/reading intentions. But I'm fairly competent at catching people when it comes to their reactions.

In our newbie game I knew you were town and town locked you once I figured out your playstyle, and you almost read me correctly multiple times but our playstyles clashed too much. I genuinely believe we lost that game the moment you replaced out because Bulge wasn't bothering to solve. We both heavily suspected Italiano/Cabd and I think we could have Day 1'd him if we came together there.

Btw I don't actually scum read you. Your responses are actually pretty townie but I pushed to see how genuine you were. I think you're genuinely trying to read me here.
House wrote:
In post 147, Roden wrote:I'm honestly super easy to read and consider it one of my bigger weaknesses, but most people just don't bother trying to read me for whatever reason. They just vibe check a random post then park their vote.
You're not exactly giving me much to work with.

Who's scum? All you seen to care about is whining about my vote.

Get over it and scum hunt.
What do you think I'm doing?

Don't complain about my attitude if you're just gonna be rude and complain yourself. I don't know if you're actually town and it would be a bad play to blindly believe your claim.

???????
Norangal
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 84, House wrote:Ok, so after some interesting discussion in the PT, I have some cool info to share.

I'm a mason JoaT.

My partner is a mason bodyguard.

The reason I am claiming is because we agree that their flip when I am targeted will confirm me and buy me an extra day, and we expect that I will not be the n1 target as scum typically avoids the "obvious" kill in order to prevent being busted by investigatives or preempted by protectives.

I will not flavor claim until my partner dies, at which point I will claim flavor and the uses of my JoaT shots.
I'm interested in the discussion you had that led to this unconventional decision.

Especially because of a potential roleblocker:
In post 86, Roden wrote:
In post 84, House wrote:Ok, so after some interesting discussion in the PT, I have some cool info to share.

I'm a mason JoaT.

The reason I am claiming is because we agree that their flip when I am targeted will confirm me and buy me an extra day, and we expect that I will not be the n1 target as scum typically avoids the "obvious" kill in order to prevent being busted by investigatives or preempted by protectives.

I will not flavor claim until my partner dies, at which point I will claim flavor and the uses of my JoaT shots.
You're not concerned about a Roleblocker? When I got JoaT in a different game, a RB was also in the mix and completely neutralized me.
How did the two of you come to think it was a good idea to out a role that begs to be roleblocked?

From what perspective would you not see that coming?
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

you all realize

The more people question the mason claim, and the reason for coming out, the easier it is for scum to slowly narrow down who the other mason partner is, if the claim rings true?

This is not a discussion we will have today
Norangal
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by House »

In post 194, Robert M Hunter wrote:

I'm a mason JoaT.

I'm interested in the discussion you had that led to this unconventional decision.

Especially because of a potential roleblocker:
In post 86, Roden wrote:

I'm a mason JoaT.

You're not concerned about a Roleblocker? When I got JoaT in a different game, a RB was also in the mix and completely neutralized me.
How did the two of you come to think it was a good idea to out a role that begs to be roleblocked?

From what perspective would you not see that coming?
I don't see how any of that is your concern at this point in time.

I've guaranteed that I never see MyLo. That's all you need to know about me for d1.

This kind of post raises flags with me, because absolutely nothing pro-town can come from following the path he's trying to go down.

Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:54 pm

I'm not interested in the who, I am interested in the thought process behind the decision.

Your post reads like a performative Look At Me I'm Town.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 195, Angel Warriors wrote:you all realize

The more people question the mason claim, and the reason for coming out, the easier it is for scum to slowly narrow down who the other mason partner is, if the claim rings true?

This is not a discussion we will have today
Norangal
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:57 pm

Just tp give everyone a heads up, I work in hardscaping, it's seasonal work and my hours in the summer are long and physically draining.

I will be visiting the thread reliably every evening.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”